The mysterious sky (khr fanfi...

By Animelover112523

Tsunayoshi otherwise known as dame-tsuna by his class and tsuna by his friends is just an ordinary boy in nam... More

The day that I hate the most (edited)
The two clouds and the sky's truth (edited)
The two clouds and the sky's truth part 2 (edited)
The two clouds, and the sky's truth part 3 (edited)
The two clouds, and the sky's truth part 4 (edited)
The two clouds, and the sky's truth part 5 (edited)
The truth behind the sky and the clouds reaction (edited)
A sky's regret and another sky's beating (edited)
A sky's torture, another sky appears (edited)
condition (edited)
The number 1 (sadistic) hitman arrives (edited)
Blood thirsty prefects (run for your lives, if you don't want to die) (edited)
Reborn remembers (edited)
Arcobaleno and trauma (Edited)
Explaining the situation (edited)
Part of the past - Estraneo and Family
A fathers planned demise and brotherly bonding
The love of three mothers and four brothers and a pissed off and worried xanxus
The storm and Rain guardian?
Sun guardian?
A little bit of poison in my life (<- think of the song mambo no.5)
The storm arcobaleno! Cloud or clouds?family?
A misty reunion!!!
Chance of lightnings and torture to the pineapple
Varia's arrival + tsuna's plan
The plan part 2
Fight of the sun guardians + someone's depression
In memory of a brother - a day of greiving +lightning battle
Clash of the storms and Going crazy?
Rain battle and mysterious events
The final clue and cloud battle
Battle of the mist, shock, revelation and help from... ??? ????? Part 1
Battle of the mist, shock, revelation and help from... THE ENEMY?! Part 2
Discovery! tsuna's missing? AGAIN!!!
OH NO NOT THESE BASTARDS AGAIN
The sweets maniac and somewhat normal
YOU'RE WHO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
The meeting/Date (a little bit of 10027 in this)
At gesso famiglia mansion (japan)
Sawada residence dinner - An albino's torture and a brunette's fun
Surprise question and a brunettes hatred
To the future- vongola falls rise of milefiore
To the future- vongola falls rise of milefiore part 2
To the future- vongola falls rise of milefiore part 3
Somewhat normal part 1
Somewhat normal part 2
Somewhat normal part 3
Somewhat normal part 4
Somewhat normal part 5
Training that makes hell look like heaven
YOUR WHAT?!?!?!
Please tell me it's a dream! Please kaa-san
Babies?
Trouble
Deadly situation
Threat, big time skip and descovery
Too late
7 year Time skip + a part of byakuran's story
Tsuna's story, questions and identities
Opportunity
In the time of their parents
how to lose brain cells, step one: have Giotto as a relative
Complications
Worry
THREE?!?!?!?!?!
guarding and shock
The rest arrive a glaring contest begins
Twin speak
Vongola primo's journal
Talking with the fratello
The varia meet twins
Hell hath no fury like a Tsuna scorned
Destruction at its finest
Return
Quality time together
Family time
Appointment/ news
OH NOT AGAIN!!!
Primo appears in times of great need
Telling Giotto and Kawahira
More news from primo
Penultimate chapter
Finale part 1
Finale part 2

suspicion and answers

516 19 0
By Animelover112523

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Bold in last chapter is underlined in this bit

Also for when Nagi/Chrome is speaking with Mukuro it will be like this' .............................'

Last time
Giotto nodded and said "sorry for questioning I just wanted to clear up my own confusion" the twins nodded and then Giotto said "would you like to have lunch with me and my friends" the twins smiled and said "that would be nice"

And with that they all started heading to the roof.

Now

When they reached the roof ayame and kurai had to fight the urge not to cry seeing almost all of their family in one place. Giotto smiled at the two teens and said "alright let me introduce everyone to you then shall I?" the twins nodded and kurai said "if it's not too much trouble Giotto-san"

Giotto nodded and started pointing everyone out "okay so first you have G and his younger brother hayato, their easy enough to tell apart because G has Pi-" he was cut off when something collided with his head and he turned around to see G with a tick mark on his forehead and the male said "my hair is red you shitty boss" Giotto smiled nervously and said "sorry anyway as I was saying the red head is G"

The twins chuckled and then Giotto said "next you have Asari and his younger brother Yamamoto". "Yo, nice to meet both of you" the twins smiled and waved and tilted their heads and said "which ones which they look like identical twins" Giotto chuckled and said "the one that greeted you was Yamamoto" the twins nodded and then they moved on.
"Okay next you have knuckles and his younger brother Ryohei he has a younger sister as well but she is with her friend at the moment her name is kyoko" Giotto said pointing at the sun guardians, Kurai acted shocked and looked at Ryohei and said "you're the guy that was out running this morning around five shouting extreme right?" Ryohei smiled and said (read as shouted) "I thought you both looked familiar I passed you both while doing my EXTREME MORNING RUN, BY THE WAY I'M RYOHEI" the twins nodded while rubbing their ears, but smiled at the loud boxer.

They then moved on and Giotto pointed out lambo and lampo who introduced themselves before Giotto turned to a group of three. Ayame couldn't help but say "why does their hair resemble fruit" the group laughed kurai was chuckling behind his sister before regaining his composure while looking at the group Giotto smiled and said "anyway, the one with the slightly bluer tinted hair is Daemon and the other two with more purple coloured hair are his younger brother and sister Mukuro and Chrome" the twins nodded and chrome smiled slightly at them.

After that they turned to the last people and ayame raised an eyebrow and said "Hibari-san?" kyouya nodded. Everyone else looked at kyouya like he grew two heads and then Giotto turned to the twins and said "you already know kyouya?" the twins looked at Giotto and Kurai nodded and said "yeah he showed us to the Principal's office when we going to enrol yesterday" Giotto nodded and then said "well since you know kyouya then the only other person that you should need to meet is his older brother Alaude" the blond nodded in their direction before turning back to playing a game on his phone.

After that they introduced themselves and they all sat down and ate lunch, when Hayato noticed something on the ground and said to Giotto "what do you think Tsuna and the Marshmallow freak are talking about?" the twins glanced down to see both of the males talking and then subtly looking at them before going back to their conversation. They both looked at each other in worry they gulped slightly.

Meanwhile with Tsuna and Byakuran

As Giotto and the Twins left Tsuna's eyes narrowed in suspicion, Byakuran who was sat next to him noticed his looks and he nudged Tsuna and said "what's wrong?" the brunette looked towards the albino and said "not here the walls have ears" Byakuran nodded and they walked out of the room and towards the wall of the school grounds.

"So what's wrong with you?" Byakuran asked, Tsuna sighed and said "when the principal asked me to escort the new students to the class this morning I agreed, when they opened the door I thought to myself that they had a familiar feel around them like I had met them but at the same time I hadn't and then when they introduced themselves to the class my intuition said that their surname was fake, but I'm not sure because on the walk here they refused to mention their last name but I let it go"

Byakuran frowned and said "you too then" Tsuna's brows furrowed and he said "what do you mean, you too?" The albino said "when they sat down I got the same feeling as you like I had met them but at the same time I hadn't which is confusing I mean how could we meet someone without knowing we have met them" Tsuna frowned and said "we're being watched" he inclined his head towards the roof and Byakuran looked and saw the rest of the group including the new students watching them talking.

Tsuna glanced at them and noticed something that he hadn't before, his eyes widened and he quickly turned towards Byakuran and said "do you sense it?" Byakuran looked at Tsuna in confusion and shook his head and said "what Tsu-chan?"

"Around the new students I can't believe I didn't notice it before, getting off topic anyway the new students Ayame and Kurai was it? *Byakuran nodded* they are covered in almost unnoticeable mist flames that is why I didn't notice it to begin with" Byakuran's eyes widened as now that it had been pointed out he could sense the mist flames surrounding them.

"Was their anything else that you noticed when you met them?" Byakuran asked and Tsuna nodded and replied "when they entered the office and noticed my stood there, both of their eyes widened ever so slightly, nobody other than those who have trained to notice slight details would have noticed this. They covered for themselves quickly, to quickly might I add"

Byakuran nodded and said "okay so out of all the mist flame users I can think of there is only one person that could possibly have done this as none of you brother's mist guardian's family seem to know these people and the mist arcobaleno only does things for money so the only other person that comes to mind is Kawahira" 

"What do you think we should do? Should we confront them and take them to Kawahira and have them explain what the hell is going on or should we observe them for longer and see if we can figure out exactly who they are?" Tsuna asked the Albino. Byakuran frowned and said "I think for now we just stick to observing them and then when we think we have enough evidence drag them to Kawahira and have them explain" the brunette nodded and they both glanced back at the roof and saw the twins looking at each other worried and made a mental note of this before turning back to their conversation and Tsuna said "we should head back to class now the bell is about to go" after that both males walked into the school building and back to class.

Skipping two months

In the last month all of the Guardians and arcobaleno had apologised and the twins could tell be looking at Tsuna that he was starting his second month of pregnancy, (don't ask me how they could tell but they could) and had started to keep a closer eye on him, they also knew that Tsuna had just started to teach the group of guardians.

At the same time Byakuran and Tsuna had finally got all of the information that they needed and had decided to grab the twins and take them to Kawahira at the end of that day.

As the school day came to an end the twins were walking out of the school when they saw Byakuran and Tsuna stood at the gate. When the two males spotted the twins they motioned them over and Tsuna said "would you mind joining us on a trip to meet a friend?" the twins looked at each other a hint of worry in their eyes before they looked back at Tsuna and Byakuran and nodded. As they were walking the twins eyes widened realising exactly where it was they were going, they also knew that they had no way out of it but they expected this sooner or later they were just hoping that it would be later.

As they approached a shop in the shopping district Tsuna knocked on the door and a man dressed in a kimono answered the door when he saw Tsuna he smiled slightly and then he caught sight of the twins and frowned slightly and said "come in" as they entered the room, they all sat down and Kawahira got some tea ready and sat down opposite the two males with the twins next to him and said "it seems some explanations are in order", Tsuna frowned and said "damn right there are"

Kawahira sighed and said "you both have to promise that you will be open minded and calm with what is about to be said" both males nodded and Kawahira turned to the twins and nodded kurai and ayame looked at each other. Ayame looked at Tsuna and said "remember when we met and we told you that we moved here because our mother's childhood friend had told us that our parents who had died seven years earlier had used to live here in namimori so we moved here to see what it was like, all of that was real only it wasn't just our mother's childhood friend it was also our godfather"
Tsuna raised an eyebrow and said "okay so how does that explain anything", kurai sighed and said "you see me and my sister aren't from this time we are from 17 years 8 months and 3 weeks in the future"

The albino and brunette raised an eyebrow but said nothing and kurai continued "we grew up without our parents because of a famiglia called the resurrezione who carried on the estraneo experiments, they captured us and our mother after knocking our father out and then moved us to Italy and separated us from our mother" Tsuna frowned as did Byakuran.

Ayame said "we only saw our mother once or twice a year and when we last saw our mother when we were ten the famiglia that kept us captive were going to restrict all access so our mother helped us escape, after we had escaped we ended up meeting our grandmother who took us to our aunts and uncles. We told them the place that they were holding our mother and they all went to try and get our mother back, however only our grandmother and godfather came out alive but they destroyed the rest of the famiglia. We have been raised by our grandmother and Godfather since then."
Kurai looked at his sister and then continued what she was going to say and said "and they we decided that we would ask one of our honorary uncles if they could help to build a machine that would transport us to a certain time for a year so we could try to change events that shouldn't have happened so we chose to come back to a month before we were conceived"

The brunette and albino nodded and Tsuna said "okay but how does this link to us in anyway after all I know you have been keeping a close eye on me for some reason"

The twins exchanged looks again and said "okay this is going to sound really farfetched and impossible but we are going to say that the estraneo did one last experiment to you that they didn't record in the file that made what we are about to say to you possible" Tsuna took a deep breath and nodded.

"You are our mother" the twins said, Tsuna looked at them in shock and said "you what now" the twins nodded and kurai then added "and Byakuran is our father" both males looked shocked and the three that knew gave them time to process the information. After a minute they sighed and said "okay then would that make your godfather Enma?" the twins nodded and Kawahira said "I think it best that while in here we remove the illusion on your bodies" the twins nodded and soon mist flames appeared. Once the flames disappeared a male dressed in the school uniform but was the same height but with blond hair and purple eyes stared at them both males noticed the upside down purple crown under his left eye. They then looked at ayame and they saw a girl with long white hair and blue eyes staring at them and an upside down purple crown under her right eye.

Tsuna smiled at the two and said "well at least I know that you both grow up to be okay in the looks department" the twins chuckled as did everyone in the room. After that Tsuna said "so do you know what day you were conceived" the twins exchanged looks which were noticed by Tsuna and while motioning to his stomach "that day has passed by about one month and a week ago"

Tsuna raised an eyebrow and then said "no wonder certain smells make me want to be sick" while Byakuran was grinning like a Cheshire cat and had enveloped Tsuna in a hug. "So what are you real names?" Tsuna asked

"Well our first names are our real first names our last names are obviously gesso but as for our middle names they are different" Kurai said before adding "my full name Is Kurai Akuma Renato gesso" he then looked at ayame who sighed and said "and My full name is Ayame Nanase Aria Gesso" both of the males smiled at the two teens, who smiled back.
Kawahira looked at the four teens in his room and said "okay so I was thinking maybe since you now know about these two that they move into Gesso mansion with the two of you" Tsuna and Byakuran thought about it for a second before nodding and said "are we allowed to inform the rest of the guardians at Gesso mansion" Kawahira nodded and said "yes that's fine".

After that the four teens left the shop and walked to where the twins were staying and packed everything up which didn't take long considering they didn't have a lot to move and they then went to gesso mansion.

As they approached the doors they could hear a fight happening from outside and the twins sweat dropped while their parents both had dark devil auras ayame whispered to Kurai "looks like uncle Enma was right about kaa-san's demon aura rubbing off on tou-san" kurai nodded and watched as the front doors were kicked open by Tsuna and everyone that was fighting inside froze and then looked around before making a run for it with Byakuran taking the things that Tsuna was carrying and the brunette chased after the destructive guardians. The twins followed their father to two rooms and Byakuran said "in the future do you usually share a room or have separate rooms?"

The twins smiled and said "we share a room" Byakuran nodded and opened a door for the two and they both walked in and smiled when they saw the room it looked almost like the room that they had in the future even though they were in a different country and time. They both walked over to their beds and collapsed and Byakuran chuckled and said "your kaa-san will come and talk with you in a few minutes" the twins nodded and started to unpack their things before looking at their watches before the door was knocked on and Tsuna walked in and smiled and said "if either of you need to talk at all, you Tou-san and I's room is just across the hall from you.

After a few minutes of talking Tsuna got up and said "do you both want to help me with dinner?" the twins smiled and nodded before getting up and heading for the kitchen once they were there they cooked dinner while all of the guardians were in the dining room with Byakuran being told about the fact that they had two more people that were staying at the mansion and that they should behave meaning no fights.

After a few minutes Tsuna and the twins walked out and placed the food on the table. Bluebell asked "Kurai-kun? Ayame-Chan what are you both doing here" the twins exchanged a look before looking at their parents who nodded and they smiled and kurai said "well the truth is that we are from the future and we are here because our parents agreed with Kawahira that we should move in here during our stay in this time"

The guardians were even more confused than they were before and Bluebell asked "wait how far in the future?" Ayame glanced at her watch and said "17 years 8 months 3 weeks and 1 day" the group raised an eyebrow while Tsuna and Byakuran smirked continuing to eat their dinner.

"So who are your parents and what are your full names" kikyo asked, kurai caught the smirk on his kaa-san's face and smirked himself before saying "our parents happen to be sat at this table as we speak as for our full names mine is Kurai Akuma Renato gesso" the guardians that were drinking something choked on their drinks.

Ayame said "and my full name is Ayame Nanase Aria Gesso and the exact identities of our parents happen to be a marshmallow obsessed albino and strawberry cake loving brunette that are sat at this table" again the guardian's choked on their drinks and then looked to the smirking albino and brunette with a look that said 'are they kidding' both males shook their heads and said "it's true" zakuro being confident asked "how?" Tsuna frowned and said "estraneo" it took a few minutes for them all to come to terms and then kikyo looked to be in deep thoughts and then he looked at Tsuna and said "judging from the time that they came from, wouldn't that make you about a month pregnant Tsuna give or take a week"

The brunette nodded and smiled sickly sweet and said "so you know that means that you can't make a mess as it is not good to stress out an expectant mother" the guardians shivered at the look that was given to them by Tsuna. The twins chuckled and Ayame said "your only training uncle Giotto and the others for another three weeks and then you are finishing it" Tsuna nodded and said "yes let me guess you want to join in on the training don't you"

Both twins nodded and Tsuna said "fine but both of you have to go under your disguises" they both nodded and then tsuna said "oh and by the way remove the mist flames while at the table" both twins nodded and removed the mist flames and the guardians were just staring at the twins or more importantly at the upside down crown on their faces and then they noticed more similarities between the two guests, Byakuran and Tsuna and were surprised at how similar they looked.

The next day

Due to it being a weekend Tsuna was heading into the mountains to meet up with the rest of the group when he arrived he saw the rest of the group stood there and Tsuna walked towards them and said "sorry I'm late I got a bit held up" Giotto looked at Tsuna and said "its fine we haven't been here that long ourselves" Tsuna nodded and then set them on their running course.

Suddenly Ayame ran on to the field and towards Tsuna and shouted "kaa-san" while hugging Tsuna tightly and pouted before saying "why did you leave us at home" Tsuna chucked and patted her head. "ayame-san?" Giotto said as his voice held surprise in it. He was left un-answered when a voice behind the group said "honestly Ayame can't you give kaa-San a break for once" everyone turned around to see kurai walking towards them "kurai-san?" Giotto asked again it went unanswered, Tsuna smirk although it was only noticed by the twins. As kurai reached the group he looked at them before tilting the fedora he was wearing in a sign of greeting and turned to Giotto, his guardians, Tsuna's guardians and the arcobaleno minus reborn and aria and said "aunts, uncles" and then turned to reborn and aria and said "grandmother, Grandfather" and then carried on walking towards Tsuna.

The others were in a state of shock and Tsuna turned to the twins and said "why are you both here I said next week not today" ayame frowned and kurai said "tou-san found the marshmallows that you hid and now he has gone hyper again so we decided to come here knowing you were here and leave him to kikyo and the others"

Tsuna sighed and said "well their doing training so while you're here you might as well join in" the twins smirked and said "of course kaa-san" Tsuna smiled and said "40 laps around the clearing in ten minutes and then 100 sit ups and push ups and then we will start your flame training." The tw2ins nodded and were about to start when Giotto finally regained his composure and said "wait, Ayame-san, Kurai-san why are you calling my brother Kaa-san?"

Tsuna looked at them and said "didn't you know that they were from the future?" a smirk adorned his face while his eyes held amusement as he raised an eyebrow. The others looked surprised and the reborn asked "if they are from the future how far from the future are they" everyone looked at reborn before turning to the twins, Ayame sighed and looked at her watch and said "17 years, 8 months, 3 weeks 2 hours 10 minutes and 14...13 seconds from now is that a close enough time for you gramps"

Reborn started doing the math in his head and then reborn's eyes widened slightly as he turned to look at Tsuna incredulously, while the brunette turned away blushing darker then G's hair while everyone was looking between the two trying to connect the dots. "reborn then said "Tsuna are you...?" glancing towards the brunettes abdomen before looking back up to meet the brunettes eyes. Tsuna nodded slightly and the reborn asked "Byakuran?" Tsuna nodded yet again.

Everyone heard the sound of a gun being loaded and looked towards reborn who said "I will be back I have a marshmallow freak to murder" while holding Leon that had transformed into a shotgun.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Till next time.

For reminding you all what they look like

Ayame with illusions

Ayame without illusions

Kurai with illusions

Kurai without illusions

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 14.6K 38
A 27 year old Sawada Tsunayoshi was there, living in his hell of being a boss, PAPERWORKS. But then, he started getting dizzy and Byakuran gave him h...
27.4K 624 31
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn: UNDER EDITING] Sawada Mitsuki, Tsuna's twin sister. Pretty, smart, and troublesome. Now joining in the story of Tsunayoshi a...
16.6K 782 20
tsuna, reborn and his guardians was celebrating his birthday until His HI rung up and *boom!*unexpected things happen. a man In a blank mask with a...
48.7K 1.4K 83
Well, it all started one day when I was out at the bookstore. My dad had let me go to the bookstore while he and my sister went to the store right ne...