The last guard : RWBY x male...

By GlenAldoAZE

After years of brutal conflict, the civil war in Vacuo is coming near it's end. Just days before the governme... More

BIO
The Girls
Part 1 : the last one
Part 2 : finally free
Part 3 : a new home
Part 4 : the first day
Part 5 : Life in Beacon
THE NEW GIRLS
Part 7 : strange days
The new girls (again)
Part 8 : a new enemy
A new girl (yet again)
Part 9 : secrets
Part 10 : the dance ?
Part 11 : first mission
Part 12 : a familiar sight
New girl (this is the last one) i think
Part 13 : an early victory
Part 14 : an enemy or not ? Pt.1
Another Girl (i swear she's the last one)
Part 15 : an enemy or not ? pt.2
Part 16 : an enemy or not ? pt.3
Part 17 : an enemy or not ? Pt.4
Part 18 : a chocolate and a rabbit
Part 19 : a joyful rose
Part 20 : hard as ice
Part 21 : a sad kitten
Part 22 : flaming yellow
Part 23 : a warrior or a hero ?
SOMETHING IMPORTANT
Part 24 : a not so calm before the storm
Part 25 : the fall pt.1
Part 26 : the fall pt.2
Part 27 : aftermath
Part 28 : a new beginning
Part 29 : mistral menace pt.1
Part 30 : mistral menace pt.2
Part 31 : the black bird
Part 32 : mother's rosario
Part 33 : an unexpected encounter
Part 34 : change of plans
Part 35 : the iron city
Part 36 : Homecoming
Something
We have a winner!!!
Part 37 : shady business pt.1
The new girl!!!
Part 38 : shady business pt.2
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Part 39 : the end or the beginning ?
Voting time!!!
The result!!!

Part 6 : blast from the past

19.7K 236 297
By GlenAldoAZE

(Y/N) : your name
" " : dialogues
' ' : thoughts

((Y/N)'s POV)

I stood here on the streets of vale looking down towards a little girl with pink and brown hair. She was pouting while looking at me. I then realized that when I bumped into her, I accidentally causing her to drop her..... what is that ?

Me : "I'm sorry, are you okay little girl ?" I said as i helped her to get up. i tried to apologize to her but she just kept pouting in silence.

Me : 'did my mask scare her ?' I thought as i opened my mask revealing my face to her.

Me : "i'm sorry did i scare you ?" I said as she shook her head no.

Me : "then why won't you say anything ?" I said as she pulled out her scroll.

??? : "i'm a mute" i just looked at her in confusion. (Her dialogues are texts from her scroll)

Me : "mute ?"

??? : "it means that i can't talk" she showed me her scroll while still pouting.

Me : "sorry about that" i said while i patted her head.

??? : "don't worry about it. I'm Neo by the way" her scroll says.

Me : "it's a pleasure to meet you Neo, my name is (Y/N)"

Neo : "nice to meet you too but you owe me an ice cream"

Me : "ice cream ? What's that ?" She had a surprised look on her face before she pointed at the ground and i saw some kind of beverage bing spilled all over the sidewalk.

Neo : "you owe me, now buy me one" she held up her scroll while pouting.

Me : "fine, where can i get one ?" She then grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the direction of the park. We walked through the park until i saw a cart with a man wearing a weird hat.

Neo : "there you go. Now, buy me one" she pointed at the cart.

Me : "sure thing" i said as i approached the cart with her beside me.

Ice cream man : "what can i get you two lovely couple today ?" When he said that, Neo's cheeks went red.

Me : 'couple ? what's wrong with her ?' I thought as the man kept looking at me waiting for me to answer.

Me : "which one do you want ?" I asked her. She seemed nervous. 'Why is she nervous ?' She then pointed at her hair but i just stared at her in confusion.

Neo : "i'm trying to tell you to get me the neopolitan" her scroll said as she kept pouting.

Me : "okay then, one neopolitan ice cream please" i said as the man gave me the ice cream. As i looked at the ice cream I realized something. 'This really does look like her' i thought before Neo suddenly pointed the ice cream at my face.

Me : "what ?"

Neo : "try it. You haven't eaten an ice cream before right ?"

Me : "no thanks" she looked angry.

Neo : "TRY. IT" she held her scroll with a terrifying look on her face.

Me : "y-yes ma'am" i said as i licked the ice cream. '

Me : "Wow, i've never tasted anything like this. This tastes good. No wonder you like it" she just smiled at me. 'She looks uhhh... what's the word i'm looking for ?' I thought until i was snapped back to reality when i remembered something.

Neo : "(Y/N)? What's wrong ?"

Me : "i need to go somewhere. I hope we'll see each other again soon Neo" she smiled at me. I then stood up but before i could walk, she grabbed my hand.

Neo : "Do you really have to go ?" Her smile disappeared as she said that.

Me : "yeah, i have to do something important" i said to her as she lets go of my hand.

Neo : "okay then, bye (Y/N). Here's my scroll number. If you have time, maybe we could get ice cream again" she hid her face behind her scroll as she held the scroll.

Me : "sure, it would be a pleasure. Well, see you later Neo" i said as i walked away. She then waved at me. I looked back again to see her looking down. When i saw her like that, i felt something. Like I shouldn't have left her.

(Time skip at night)

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was walking through the hallways towards the dorm until i saw Blake opening the door before running away. She looked like she was crying.

Ruby : "Blake! Wait! Come back!" I heard Ruby yelling from inside the dorm. I then walked towards the door the see Ruby, Yang and Weiss looking at me.

Me : "you guys found out didn't you ?" I said as they all looked at me in shock.

RWY : "WAIT YOU ALREADY KNEW?!" They all said in unison.

Me : "i found out the first day i met her and i decided to kept it a secret until she revealed it herself but it looks like it didn't go quite as well as i would expected" i said as i turned around and walked outside the dorm.

Ruby : "(Y/N), where are you going ?" She said grabbing my shoulder.

Me : "i'm going after her" i said as i ran towards the direction Blake ran to. 'I have to fix this somehow'

(Time skip a few minutes)

(Blake's POV)

I just kept running until i was in front of the Beacon statue. I just stood there staring at the statue thinking about what just happened. I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

Me : 'i knew it, no matter what i do i am still just a faunus' i thought as i started unzipping my bow revealing my cat ears. As i was looking at the bow, i could see the good memories i had with team RWBY and (Y/N). I could feel a tear drop as i wiped it off. I heard footsteps coming from behind me.

??? : "so, you've finally letting me see your ears huh Blake ?" I turned around to see that it was
(Y/N).

Me : "(Y/N)? What are you doing here ?"

(Y/N) : "for you Blake" i turned around facing away from him after hearing what he said. I could feel myself blushing right now.

Me : "y-you should go back" i said before he took a few steps towards me.

(Y/N) : "blake, you know that i will try my best to help you. You just need to ask" despite of his cold tone, i could see that he meant every word he said.

Me : "T-thank you (Y/N)" i turned around and rushed towards him and embraced him in a bone crushing hug and i kept hugging him for minutes. as i buried my face in his chest, i cried.

Me : 'why do i feel safe here ?' I thought as i kept hugging him even tighter. 'I just want to stay like this forever'

(Y/N) : "B-Blake, c-cant..  b-breath" i just chuckled and i then let go of him.

Me : "(Y/N)...." every now and then, i felt something in my chest. No, in my heart. No, not every now and then but whenever i'm with him.

(Y/N) : "what is it Blake ?" I just kept looking deep into his beautiful (H/C) eyes. i felt like the two of us are the only people that exists in this world. I mustered my courage to do something the i thought I couldn't do. I closed my eyes. But just before i was going to lean in, i heard another voice.

??? : "i knew you would look better without the bow" i stopped to see (Y/N) looking at me confused. I couldn't help but blush after thinking about what i was trying to do but more importantly, what would happen if I wasn't interrupted. I could do nothing but sigh.  I looked behind me to see sun there with an annoying grin on his face. I then walked over to him.

Sun : "hey Blake, everything alright. You look a little red there and.. uhhh.. a little... angry ? Blake?" When i was close enough, i punched him so hard he fell flat faced to the ground. I then whispered in his ears.

Me : "that's for ruining my moment" i said as i glared at him.

Sun : "i'm s-sorry" i looked behind me only to see (Y/N) looking at us confused. 'What an idiot, take a hint will you' he then walked over to us and said.

(Y/N) : "we should talk somewhere else. It's already late"

Me : "oh yeah. Anyways (Y/N), this is sun. A 'friend' that i met earlier today" i said wanting to see a reaction from him. Maybe a bit of jealousy perhaps but no. He just looked at us with his usual expressionless face.

(Y/N) : "ah it's nice to see Blake's friend. Thank you for taking care of her"

Me : 'what's with that reaction ? he sounds like my father' I thought as Sun gets up and was going to shake (Y/N)'s hand but he suddenly stopped. His face looked a little terrified. 'Was it because of me'

(Sun's POV)

I stood here looking at Blake's 'friend' after she punched me to the ground for 'ruining the moment' but as i looked at his clothes, i realized something.

Me : 'what's an Elite Guard doing here in Beacon. My friends told me that all of the Elite Guards were killed in the war' i stood there terrified because i know what they're capable of. They are soulless killing machines. But why is Blake here with him. I then shook his hand. 'If he's a friend of Blake, maybe he's not that bad' i thought as i was shaking his hand.

(Time skip until tomorrow morning)

((Y/N)'s POV)

I sat in a cafe with Blake and her friend Sun as they were talking about their past and the white fang. I've encountered them multiple times in Vacuo but they're not hostile there since there were no discrimination against the faunus in Vacuo.

After listening to Blake's story, i realized that we're not that different. We ran away from our past to look for a better life. A life that we could be proud of here, in Beacon.

Blake : "here i am, a criminal hiding in plain view with the help of a little black bow" she looked sad.

Me : "don't worry Blake everything will be fine" i said as she smiled at me.

Blake : "T-thank you (Y/N). By the way, what's your past like ?" She said as i tensed up.

Me : "you already know about my past" i said her friend Sun looked at me in curiosity and .. fear ? 'Does he know what i am ? I have to change the topic here'

Blake : "(Y/N)?"

Me : "anyways, where are you from Sun ?" I said to avoid the question.

Sun : "i'm from Haven Academy but i was born in Vacuo"

Me : 'hmmm. So that's why he was afraid of me'

Sun : "what about you, where are you from ?"

Me : "Vacuo. Anyways Sun, can we take a walk. I need to show you something"

Blake : "i'll come with you"

Me : "no Blake, you have to wait here.  Uhhh... somebody might take our spot here"

Blake : "ugh fine"

Me : "okay Sun, lets go" i said before we walked away. When we were far enough, i pushed Sun into one of the alleyways. I then grabbed his shirt and hold him against the wall.

Me : "you know what i am dont you ?"

Sun : "yes, stay away from Blake. I don't want her getting hurt!"

Me : "don't worry, i'm not a part of the Elite Guard anymore" he seemed shocked.

Sun : "what do you mean"

Me : "Ozpin and Glynda found me and took me here to give me a new life"

Sun : "you killed many of my friend in Vacuo!"

Me : "it's war! You weren't there! We have to! You're just a coward who fled from the fight. I fought in that war since i was 13 years old. For my country, i fought and now, i just want peace" he seemed shocked and confused by what i just said.

Sun : "i thought you guys are soulless killing machines without feelings"

Me : "feelings ?" When he said that, i remembered something.

(Flash back to the first day in Beacon)

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was walking through the main avenue with Glynda when she asked me something strange.

Glynda : "(Y/N)? How are you feeling ?"

Me : "i don't understand the question ma'am. Are you asking about my condition right now ?"

Glynda : "uhhh... close enough"

Me : "my physical condition is normal even though i was damaged the last battle, with some rest i can return back to normal ma'am" she seemed confused and sad.

Glynda : "no (Y/N), that's not what i meant. I meant was what feelings are you feeling inside right now ?"

Me : "feelings ? Ma'am. I don't understand"

Glynda : "you know, sad happy anger and other feelings"

Me : "I don't understand ma'am" she looked ad me with tears in her eyes. I know she's sad. It's the only feeling i've seen before.

(End of flash back)

(Sun's POV)

(Y/N) lets go of me and he took a few steps back. I was about to ready my weapon until i see his face. It almost looked like he was sad. Almost.

(Y/N) : "feelings huh ? I want to know what that is" it was at this moment i realized that he's just like a child whose never had experienced anything a normal child would. He's been in the military since he's 5 years old. That's the Elite Guard recruitment. Those bastards really broke his mind. I then sighed and he looked at me.

Me : "and you think you could learn more about this 'feelings' from those girls like Blake ?"

(Y/N) : "yes, that is my mission" he said it like a soldier. I could only sigh.

Me : "you dumbass, you already had one of them with feelings for you" i said with a quiet tone.

(Y/N) : "what was that ?" I sighed.

Me : "nothing lets go back to Blake. She's probably bored waiting for us"

(Y/N) : "of course" he said before we walked back towards the cafe.

Me : 'you know what, I expected something different from an Elite Guard but you never Know huh you never know'

(Time skip at night)

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was watching the white fang in the docks with Blake and Sun from the roof until we saw Roman Torchwick leading them. That's when Blake suddenly jumped down and attacked them. I soon followed with Sun to help. The battle intensified as the white fang reinforcements came. I saw ten soldiers coming right at me but i threw a bomb that i made to them knocking them out instantly. I then used saw more coming as i unsheathed my scimitar and began hacking and slashing through them. This reminds me of the old days in the Elite Guard. I was fighting some of the soldiers until Roman shot a container dropping them near Blake and Sun. Then he approached Sun ready to shoot him until i threw my scimitar at him. It grazed his shoulder. I then grabbed my secondary weapon and in a blink of an eye, i was in front of him.

(This is the secondary weapon and you will be dual wielding it)

He looked shocked to see me in front of him as i started to slash at him looking for a weak spot but he parried my attacks. i then i fastened my attacks until he wasn't able to keep up and soon i found a weak spot. I slashed his knee and i was about to slice his neck when Blake yelled something at me.

Blake : "(Y/N)! Stop! We're not here to kill him!" I then stopped but roman aimed his cane at me and fired it but i dodged it by jumping back. He then ran towards one of the airships. Sun tried to chase him but was stopped by white fang reinforcements. We were to fighting the soldiers again. I grabbed my scimitar and readied myself to fight another wave of enemy.

I was fighting multiple white fang soldiers until i heard a voice calling me inside my head.

??? : "(Y/N) come to me" her voice sounded familiar.

??? : "(Y/N) don't keep me waiting"

After taking out the soldiers i ran away trying to find the source of the voice. I left Blake and Sun to fight the rest of them. I walked through the labyrinth of containers and the voice became louder and louder. I walked towards the source until i felt a presence behind me. I turned around to see a figure wearing a cloak.

??? : "there you are (Y/N)" her voice sounded familiar but i just can't seem to remember whose voice that was.

Me : "who are you ?" I asked her.

??? : "i'm hurt that you have forgotten me. Maybe this will help you remember!" She said before charging towards me with a sword in her hands. She attacked me but i just kept blocking her attacks. I the. Realized something about her attack pattern.

Me : "this technique, it can't be. But. You're dead" she just laughed and she took of the cloak revealing herself to me.

Me : "Commander Sychtia ?"

Sychtia : "in the flesh"

Me : "but why? Why are you attacking me ? I fought for you!"

Sychtia : "believe me I don't want to do this but i have to! I need that power!" She said while charging at me.

Me : "what power ?" I parried her attack butvi didn't attack her i just pushed her away with my scimitar.

Sychtia : "i always thought you were special
(Y/N). But I wouldn't expect her to choose you"

Me : "what are you talking about ?!" I said as i parried another one of her attacks.

Sychtia : "please, don't make me kill you. Just give me the power!" She said while charging at me. Her voice sounds like in anger but her eyes seemed weak.  

Me : 'is she afraid ? What would she be afraid of ? And why is she holding back her attacks ?'

Sychtia : "looks like you have a good life here. Just give me the power or i will kill that girl"

Me : "no! Please i don't know anything about this power you speak of but please don't hurt her" after hearing that, her eyes suddenly looked angry and she attacked me with her special techniques causing me to be thrown to one of the containers. As i was coughing blood and my vision became blurry i saw her walking towards me with her sword ready to finish me until i see a bright light coming from behind her. She then ran towards it and as my vision became a little clear i could see her fighting a hooded girl holding a bow. But something was strange about her whenever she goes light followed her. She then fired her bow with an arrow made of light hitting Sychtia's shield sending her far back until she hit a container. She knew she couldn't beat the mysterious girl, so she teleported away and she was gone. My vision soon became clear and i saw the hooded girl in front of me. I was still bleeding but i could see light coming from my wounds and when i looked at them, the wounds and the damage on my clothes were gone like nothing happened. She then hold out her hand and i reached for it. I then stood up.

Me : "who are you ?" I said as she lowered her hood revealing her pink hair and hazel eyes.

??? : "we finally meet again (Y/N)" her voice sounded familiar like i've heard it before.

Me : "how do you know my name ?"

??? : "i've told you remember, i know more about you than you know about yourself" that's when i realized that she was the girl from my dream. I could finally see her face.

Me : "you never told me who you are"

??? : "sorry about that, let me properly introduce myself. My name is Marie Aestasia. But most people know me as the summer maiden. (Y/N), i have chosen you as my Guard and Champion!"

End of part 6

I never got to update the story in the past two days due to my draft getting accidentally deleted and some school work but i'm glad i can finally update the story. I'm liking where this is going.

Anyways i do not own RWBY or any of the pictures I used

Thank you and see you later

BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 584 38
Since I am bored and came up with certain ideas I decided to write this. I will write Canon X Reader, Canon X OC, Reader X OC, Canon X Canon, RWBY sh...
164K 1.4K 13
What happens when you wake up in a strange place and can't remember anything but a curtain fiery flamed woman. What happens when You find out your a...
1.7K 46 24
Things were starting to get out hand in the World of Remnant. Creatures of Grimm attack closer to the borders of the kingdoms, people start to go mis...
47.8K 844 50
After the events of Max Steel Season 2 with The destruction of Makino and Just after the events of, the Wrath of Makino, but before the Morpheus movi...