Loving You is Hard, Especiall...

By xDanasaurous_Rexx

Serena Jacobson is Zayn Malik's best friend, she has been since they were in diapers, what happens when you m... More

Loving You is Hard, Especially When I Hate You.
Meeting the Boys, Sneaking Out, and Partying.
First Rehearsals and Fresh Starts.
Games, A Kiss, and The Unexpected
My Secrets
Retail Therapy, and Old Friends
The Necklace, and Unwanted Drivers
fjksdlghsdkg
Confessions
'Well, I Completely Understand, I' am Incredible Sexy'
Meeting Someone New
Two Shocking Details
Shocked, Soaked and Fully Clothed.
'There! Now You're A Sandwich!'
Baby Pictures, And Turtles
The Tell All
The BRITS
Skyping
Shopping With The Girls
The Reunion
Small World
'Uh..Thanks.'
Lunch with El
Shut Up For Two Seconds! I Love You, You Idiot!
Right Here, Right Now.
Lies
Closure, Parties, and Big Fights
6 Months
Mystery Man
Waking Up
Liam's Point of View
'The End'
No One Likes Delilah
Surprise
'Everything It Will Be Okay'
'I Promise'
'Don't You Want To Know Why?'
Breaks Ups, and Water Breaking
Dad Wakes Up
Welcome To The Family
Moving In
Happy Birthday
The Bird tattoos
Doctor's Appointments
Bad News
Worried Liam
Serena's big news
Delilah's surprise
The truth comes out...
Niall's plan
'our baby'
Madison Square Garden
Cold Coffee
Fights
The End

Caught

6.3K 57 16
By xDanasaurous_Rexx

CHAPTER 38

I grabbed onto his shirt tugging at it slightly pulling him closer. I had forgotten. I had forgotten how addicting his kisses were. The feeling I got. The tingles that ran through my body more times then I could count. The smile it brought, the way it made everything else just blur out and go away. Like it was just me and him. No one else. Everything that was running around in my mind, just seemed to stop and go away. Like it had just disappeared. With just this single kiss. I forgot everything, my father, my worries, my boyfriend. My boyfriend, everything at this moment should have felt wrong. I should feel horrible about it. I should be pulling away, telling him to go home and never talk to me again. But everything just felt so right. I didn't care, I honestly didn't I just wanted to keep on kissing him and never stop.

We pulled away slowly, both out of breath. He rested his forehead on mine panting before briskly kissing my lips once. I closed my eyes smiling. This was what I had been missing for so long. The kisses, the affection, everything. I couldn't help but compare it to Josh's kisses, his were sweet and nice, where as Liam's just had that... thing about them, they were sweet and nice just like Josh's but.. they had something more too them. More passion , more love. There always seemed to be something missing in Josh and I's kisses and that was that passion and Love that I got in Liam's. It was safe to say, that I was in love with Liam. I had always been in love with him and always will be. There was no doubt in my mind that that was true.

I giggled pecking his lips again and intertwining our fingers pulling him down the park to the little coffee cart that I knew was always there. The man who ran the coffee cart, Mr. Ramona smiled at me, obviously remembering me from so long ago. He was an old Italian man probably in his 60's now, he used to tell me stories about how he came to live in England. Most of them were very exaggerated now, but as a child I believed every word that came out of his mouth. One story he told was how he sailed around the world in search of a place to live and he had to fight of pirates and was almost abducted by aliens.

“Serena Jacobson! It's been so long!” he said pulling me into a hug. I laughed hugging him back, when I was little my father would always get a coffee from here when we came to the park, then as I grew up and started drinking coffee I started buying coffee from him with Zayn and Darren whenever we walked by. It had become a tradition in our family, plus his coffee was amazing. “Now, I heard about your father, and I want you to know that I'm here for you, and so if my wife. By the way where is that old grease ball?”

“i heard that!” a thick Italian voice called. I looked over to see Mrs. Ramona walking down the sidewalk. She was a proud woman and was very loud and hilarious. She always seemed to fight with her husband but calmed she loved him unconditionally. “don't think that just because I walk away for 2 seconds you can just go around bad mouthing me to people, I have ears like a bat!”

I bit down on my lip to try and stop from laughing. Liam looked at me obviously confused. “um.. sorry to interrupt but can I get two coffees please?”

the Ramona's stopped fighting and smiled my way. “of course darling!” Mrs. Ramona said grabbing my face and kissing my cheeks. “It's been so long! Why don't you come visit more often? Huh? And look at you! Your too skinny!” I laughed as she continued to make complaints about my appearance. Every time I saw her she always complained I was too skinny, too pretty, too something.

“You!” she said pointing to Liam he looked scared and started slyly backing away. “why don't you take more care of your girlfriend huh? Why don't you feed her? Look at her! She is practically skin and bones!” she grabbed my arm wiggling it in his face.

“Mrs. Ramona, um.. Liam isn't my boyfriend.” I said. She looked at me and then back to Liam.

“but you look like a couple!”

“yes but i-” I stopped myself. I knew for a fact I wouldn't have Josh anymore, Not after that kiss with Liam. I'm pretty sure I don't have a home now either. Josh would hate me. I know it. He wouldn't want me around, he would want me to leave and never see him again. best friend or boyfriend, i'm pretty sure I lost him.

“here is your coffee's, have a wonderful day and Serena I do hope your father is alright.” Mr. Ramona said. We thanked him paying and walking away.

.

We got home round 3 to find Charlotte and Daniel both sleeping on the couch. We tip toed past them and up the stairs to my room. Liam flopped down on my bed grabbing my laptop and typing in the password. He went onto twitter looking at his timeline before going to his mentions and tweeting back some fans. I watched as he went through reading random picked tweets laughing at some or wishing good luck to others. It was all fun until someone tweeted;'LIAM AND SERENA ARE BACK TOGETHER I HAVE PROOF'

Liam quickly opened the tweet looking at the picture, it was a picture of us holding hands walking down the park with our coffees. I sighed in relief. It wasn't the kissing picture. But it was a picture of us. Holding hands looking like a couple. That was going to be hard to explain. Especially to Josh. Delilah can fall in a ditch for all I care. I ran a hand through my hair taking deep breaths trying to figure out how I could fix this. I turned to Liam who seemed to be staring at the screen in deep thought. I looked back at the screen. Yep, now everyone would know because 'LERENA IS BACK' was trending. I still never really got the whole 'couple name', were we suppose to name our first child that or something? I refreshed the page to find that people had already edited our picture, some rumors were already spreading and there were several trending topics like; 'GOODBYE DELILAH' '#directionerscelebratetonight' and something about Harry and a pineapple... I would have to ask him later. That's when I noticed the last trend slowly making it's way up to the top, 'LERENA KISS'. I quickly took back my laptop setting it in front of me and clicking the trend. I went straight to the pictures to see that someone had taken a picture of us together, kissing. I pushed my laptop away from me and brought my legs up to my chest and buried my head under my hands. This was bad, this was really really bad.

“what are we going to do?” I asked looking at Liam.

He cocked his head to the side. “what do you mean?”

“about this-” before I could finish my sentence Liam's mobile rang in his pocket. He pulled it out and looked at the number, he went still and his face turned whiter than casper the friendly ghost. He looked up at me and flipped the phone over to show me who was calling. 'Delilah'

my eyes went wide and I stared up at him. He carefully pressed the answer button and slowly put it up to his ear. “hey, D.” his voice came off squeaky and nervous as he spoke. I bit down on my lip hard, I was scared for him. Because I know what Delilah is capable of. “uh yes I have seen the pictures... Delilah we need to talk.... what do you mean when you get here?... no Delilah your not coming to get me like i'm a child... just because I have those-... their ACTION FIGURES not dolls!... don't insult my woody!... Delilah... okay... okay... fine.” and with that he turned off his mobile and walked back to my bed and sat down grabbing my laptop. He opened skype and immediately got a call. Pressing accept the screen went blank for a second before Delilah showed up on the screen, looking like she was about to rip something or someone to shreds.

“Liam.” she said bitterly. “care to explain why you were kissing that- that whore?!

I moved over onto the screen and waved. “oh hey, it's me the whore.” I said, she looked at me in pure disgust.

“Serena,” she said through her teeth. “i would like to speak with Liam... alone.” I shrugged getting up and walking out the door. Not before kissing Liam's cheek. Honestly I was never that mean but Delilah was one of those girls that kind of deserved it. I'm sorry did I say kind of? I really meant did deserve it. I tried to listen in on Liam's conversation but either the walls were too thick or, I just have really bad hearing because I heard nothing. The door finally opened and I stood up from my spot across from it. Liam looked at me before waving me in. it felt weird to have someone invite me into my own room, it was like it was not even my room anymore because of that. I sat down on the bed and waited for him to speak. He paced the room a few times before stopping in front of me. He looked at me for a split second before crashing his lips to mine for the second time today. I gasped giving him the opportunity to deepen the kiss. I reacted a second later falling to the bed and tangling my fingers in his hair. I tugged at the ends slightly getting a satisfying moan from Liam. I wrapped my legs around him pulling him closer to me. I wanted to go on forever, to never stop but I knew that wasn't possible. I pulled away panting with a small smile on my lips. I opened my eyes to look at him and he was staring at me panting.

“so.. I take it, it went well?” I asked. He laughed slightly shaking his head.

“.. it went... well... in fact we broke up.” my eyes lit up and I did a small dance, he laughed shaking his head. But our little celebration was interrupted by a mobile ringing yet again. I looked at Liam and he shook his head. “i put mine back on vibrate.” he got off me letting me get up and pulling my mobile out of my pocket. It was mine after all.. and the name made me have a mini heart attack.

Josh

~*~

okay! so i'm thinking if i can get round 5-10 votes on this i will upload what went down with Liam and Delilah through the closed door!

sorry this took so long!

for those of you who haven't seen it! http://t.co/g8v8pgtB here is my haircut! i'm absolutely in love with it fjksdlglasalji  okay bye now love you all soooo much :) -Me! <333 xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 79 15
Niall loves Liam. But Liam really isn't sure if he loves Niall, he thinks he loves him but he really isn't sure. What is sure is that Zayn has a BIG...
4.1K 72 21
When 5 best friends run into One Direction at an Ed Sheeran concert, everything goes wrong. As each of the girls fall in love with a member, the one...
3.8K 13 29
What happens when you move in with five boys, one of them being your best friend? What happens when you start to love one of those five boys, only to...
17.1K 351 21
Darcy hates One Direction. Liam is just plain stupid, Louis is weird, Harry sounds drunk and tired when he talks, Niall looks stupid when he smiles...