The Original Witch

由 lenaf327

"Always and forever." That's what her family lived by when they were human until forced to become the first v... 更多

Author's note
Prologue
PART 1-Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Ending of Part 1-Chapter 27
Part 2-Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Ending of Part 2-Chapter 46
Summary
Part 3-Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's note
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors note
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Voting for new story face claim (please vote!)
Face claim + cover
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
New Book Out!!
New cover, update, and a thank you
New Avengers book out

Chapter 8

7.9K 185 18
由 lenaf327

The weekend comes quickly and we all gather outside for a service for Aaron. I figured that I needed to come be here with the other students. I can feel guilt attempting to make its way into my head, but I push it back as I sit through Aaron's service.

The service is nice and all and it is a sad day for the students here at Hogwarts. That's of course not including me because I am the one who killed him in spite of Elliot. However, I would be lying if I said that I didn't feel any bit of remorse because I do.

I am not completely heartless. Yes, I've turned off my humanity switch though I think I feel guilty because he was probably one of the good guys out there...you know sweet and caring. My mind momentarily wanders to Elliot and how he was when I first met him. I grasp the edge of the bench tightly and tell myself to stop thinking about him.

It will get me nowhere to dwell on the past, especially when I am trying to better my future. I get tired from being trapped inside my thoughts for so long and from my emotions attempting to flip my switch back on, so I excuse myself from the service that is nearing its end. I walk back towards the entrance of the castle to take a moment to myself.

I trace my fingers along the stonewalls once I enter that seems so dated back as I walk through the east corridor that opens up to the outside. I stop and lean against one of the pillars, taking in the feeling of the cold stone against my neck. I shut my eyes tightly and try to shut out all the memories of Elliot once and for all because I keep saying that I have moved past it but those are just words.

I take a deep breath and savor the quietness; however, it is interrupted when I sense someone's presence near.

I open my eyes to see red hair as Ron turns the corner. He marches straight up to me with a look on his face. His face is as red as his hair. He grabs my shoulders and pushes me even further up against the wall. Furious, he accuses me of something so true, "I know you killed Aaron, Alexia! Don't deny it."

I smirk at he fact that he thinks he could hold me against the wall. I do not move as I lean closer to his face, "Who said I was denying anything?" His grip tightens and I gasp at the sudden forcefulness of his actions since I am surprised at such force from his character.

I quickly retaliate by pushing him away from me, and he falls to the ground in one swift motion. I crouch down and pin him to the ground as I say, "I was angry and he happened to be strolling in the corridors. If you have to blame anyone, it should not be me."

He exclaims out in fury, "You are a monster Alexia! Our deal is done. Over." With that he pushes me off and stands up quickly. I roll my eyes as I grab his arm tightly before he tries to leave.

Under my breath I ask him, "Do you think that is a wise choice?"

His determined face falters a bit, giving me reassurance, but he still attempts to hold his ground by nodding. I shrug and it is my turn to push him against the wall. My hand is clenched around his neck, making him gasp and try to take a deep breath. In a menacing voice I say, "No one breaks deals with me. When they do, I kill them."

I see fear in his eyes as he struggles against my hand. "Fine" he says with a small breath. I loosen the death grip on his neck but still keep him pinned.

"Listen up my friend, you abide by my rules or else things will get even messier. Got it?" He nods his head frantically.

I let him go and he drops to the floor due to the lack of strength and lack of air. I bend down towards his figure, "Just to let you know, I think Aaron died a quick death if that helps with your grief."

I stand back up and smirk as I walk away from a shaky Ron. He should have known better. I know that he will not break the deal because he doesn't want to die; however, he does not know that I need him for another purpose.

He is best friends with Harry. I can tell that Harry is slightly easing up towards me but he is sadly not ready to trust me enough to talk with me. Shame, he is going to need my help for the tasks in the tournament.

Speaking of the tasks, I actually overheard Hagrid talking about it with some unknown human. Four dragons are being brought in for the first task. I know what I must do to help Harry even if he is not aware of that fact. I could be the difference between him living or dying.

Anyway, I head over to the library after Ron's tantrum to cool off. I sit down at one of the tables away from others and stare at one of the books laid out on the table. It is placed in the way that someone left it as if they were coming back. Curious, I grab the book that is opened to a certain page because something draws me in towards it, especially when the spine reads 'Supernatural Creatures.'

I note the tattered condition it is in before turning the book over to reveal the page that someone left on. I squint to see if I read it correctly.

The book is opened up to a section about vampires, explaining what they look like, how they function and live. At first, I just think its coincidental. Maybe someone is only curious about vampires. Or maybe they were reading about magical creatures and happened to stop on that page.

Knowing the ways of the World, I have a feeling that this means someone knows or is suspicious. I shut the book quickly and drop it back on the table. I hurriedly stand up and exit the library before anyone sees my fit.

I am not sure why I am even worried because I can easily kill whoever it is, but I don't like complications.

I shake the thought of someone finding out. I know they would not be able to kill me since the weapon used to kill me does not exist anymore.

Eventually, I want people to know my name in more ways than one, but not right now since I need to obtain what I need first.

I take a breather real quick before heading to the Great Hall where everyone is already at for dinner post service.

As I walk towards the Great Hall, my mind think of all the wasted time in my life and how I am going to spend my rest of eternity. I have missed over 500 years of eras and events, which will never happen again at the hands of Niklaus.

Before my thoughts can remain on those that tear me down, I am already in the hall, and I take my seat at the Slytherin table. I look towards Pansy who meets my eye to send me a glare as she hangs onto Draco's arm. They sit right across from me, Pansy still hanging on for dear life. I feel bad for him as she holds on to him as if her life depends on it, which it probably does since her world revolves around him.

Draco gives me a look of disgust as she flutters her eyelashes towards him, attempting to be flirtatious. She begs him to take her to Hogsmeade this weekend, which makes me laugh to myself as repulsion appears on his face. He looks desperate and extremely uncomfortable.

I lean across the table towards the pair, resting my chin on my hand. "Pansy, I am sad to say that I have some bad news for you. Draco already asked me if I would go with him. Maybe Crabbe will attend Hogsmeade with you." I smile sweetly at the end to finish my thought.

I grin as she lets go of Draco and scoots away with mixed emotions on her face. She seems upset, angry, and embarrassed. Draco gives a silent sigh of relief after she detaches herself from his arm. She eats her dinner in silence, unsure of how to act since I just shut her down.

As I look towards the Gryffindor table, I feel Pansy's eyes sending glares at my head, but she would not dare say something out loud right now. I observe Harry and his friends. I notice him talking with the twins instead of Ron since Ron still somehow believes that Harry chose to put his name in the cup. Maybe I should try to play nice with the twins too considering Ron is being a git about the champion selection situation.

I wait for one of the twins to look my way. They both scan the room quickly but they turn towards their friends once again and miss my inviting smile.

I look away from the pair and roll my eyes frustrated and see Draco mouth to me that we need to talk later. I am aware that my act of kindness will probably end in him trying to come onto me again, and I grimace slightly but nod my head, expecting a thank you later. He gives his signature smirk and turns towards his friends, probably thinking I am already falling for him. All I take away from his action is that my smirk is without a doubt much better. I mean I have had centuries longer to perfect it.

A moment later, I feel eyes on me and I turn my head to find the source. In that moment I meet eyes with none other than George Weasley.

I smile sweetly towards him, a genuine smile for once, before he smiles back before giving a little nod and then turning back to his friends. That is a start right? I must admit that the Weasley twins are definitely attractive, but I think their personalities outweigh their looks in a good way though.

Not that I really care but maybe, just maybe I could actually be friends with them. I am in need of a little bit of comic relief that the twins could surely provide without protest.

I try to pinpoint the last time I had laughed, a true laugh, but I cannot call a recent memory. Yes, I have laughed but out of amusement for my prey. I always laughed with-no I will not think of him.

Why is he affecting me so much? That was such a long time ago, when I first became a vampire. Why am I suddenly dwelling on it now? I shrug my shoulders and do not think anything of it.

But then a terrifying thought creeps into my head without permission: Maybe I could find love here.

Wait what am I saying? I do not believe in love. Love is a silly little game that kids play. I think I am going a little crazy from the events that have occurred today, so I decide to skip out on the rest of dinner and leave everyone be.

I get up from my seat and walk out of the Great Hall straight towards the dungeons. I collapse in one of the chairs by the fire, not wanting to move. My body feels somewhat weak from the lack of blood but when Draco walks in, I decide to make the most of his presence.

Draco's eyes meet my own and he sits down in a chair next to mine. His body turns towards me, "Alexia, thank you for the other day. I hate to say it, but I owe you."

I chuckle, "that you do, and I already have an idea." I take his hand in mine and stare into his eyes before he can make a comment about his hand being in mine, "I need something from you."

I could see Draco crack a small smile, a thing no one thinks he is capable of, "What is it love?"

"It is something important that I need right this moment seeing as though my other source is currently unavailable." I lean forward closer to him making sure we have eye contact,"I need you to stay silent and to not tell anyone about this. You will remember none of this."

His pupils widen as he falls under my compulsion,"I will stay silent and will not tell anyone."

I smiled, pleased with the idea of Draco being obedient and just not annoying, "Very good, hold out your hand." He does what I say, so I look around to make sure no one is watching before I bite into his wrist. 

Once I am done, I leave Draco by himself probably wondering what just happened in the past minute since he has no recollection. Without saying goodbye, I leave the dungeons and walk towards the library

Wanting to know if the book from before was coincidence or not, I stalk off to the same table it was on before. To my surprise, I see the same book as before in the exact same spot where I first caught sight of it. I check to see if anyone is looking and walk closer to the book.

I gasp a little when I see that the book is opened to the same section as before. Someone must have come back here again.

I take a closer look at the pages. It talks about the life of a vampire and how to kill it. I internally groan at this, not pleased that there is clearly a complication now.

I don't think anyone suspects me as the vampire since I have covered all my tracks, just like how I have done for centuries. Only Ron knows about vampires and cannot tell a soul due to my mind compulsion on him.

But maybe someone does know somehow. I am not worried about the killing fact since that will do nothing to me, an Original, but my secret cannot get out. My plan will then fail for sure and no one will want to help me. I will find out who is looking into vampires, but today is not the day.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

113K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
552 49 24
15 year old Katianne Potter finally broke out of her little bubble and decided to be friends with not just Elliot Diggory and her brother, but also w...
13.2K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
6.6K 115 12
The Battle of Hogwarts ended some years ago, Snape was buried, Dumbledore was honored and remembered, and Harry Potter, the boy who lived, is marked...