The last guard : RWBY x male...

By GlenAldoAZE

After years of brutal conflict, the civil war in Vacuo is coming near it's end. Just days before the governme... More

BIO
The Girls
Part 1 : the last one
Part 2 : finally free
Part 3 : a new home
Part 4 : the first day
THE NEW GIRLS
Part 6 : blast from the past
Part 7 : strange days
The new girls (again)
Part 8 : a new enemy
A new girl (yet again)
Part 9 : secrets
Part 10 : the dance ?
Part 11 : first mission
Part 12 : a familiar sight
New girl (this is the last one) i think
Part 13 : an early victory
Part 14 : an enemy or not ? Pt.1
Another Girl (i swear she's the last one)
Part 15 : an enemy or not ? pt.2
Part 16 : an enemy or not ? pt.3
Part 17 : an enemy or not ? Pt.4
Part 18 : a chocolate and a rabbit
Part 19 : a joyful rose
Part 20 : hard as ice
Part 21 : a sad kitten
Part 22 : flaming yellow
Part 23 : a warrior or a hero ?
SOMETHING IMPORTANT
Part 24 : a not so calm before the storm
Part 25 : the fall pt.1
Part 26 : the fall pt.2
Part 27 : aftermath
Part 28 : a new beginning
Part 29 : mistral menace pt.1
Part 30 : mistral menace pt.2
Part 31 : the black bird
Part 32 : mother's rosario
Part 33 : an unexpected encounter
Part 34 : change of plans
Part 35 : the iron city
Part 36 : Homecoming
Something
We have a winner!!!
Part 37 : shady business pt.1
The new girl!!!
Part 38 : shady business pt.2
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Part 39 : the end or the beginning ?
Voting time!!!
The result!!!

Part 5 : Life in Beacon

21.6K 264 528
By GlenAldoAZE

(Y/N) : your name
(H/C) : hair color
" " : dialogues
' ' : thoughts

((Y/N)'s POV)

I stood here looking at Glynda with Cardin screaming in pain in front of me. She looked furious.

Glynda : "Cardin! The headmaster's office NOW!!!"

Cardin : "but what about him!" He said pointing at me.

Glynda : "do you need me to repeat myself!!"

Cardin : "damnit!" Was all he could say as he painfully walked towards the exit.

Glynda : "and as for you" she said to me in a calm tone.

Me : "i'm sorry ma'am! It will not happen again!" I said as i saluted her like a soldier. The other students just laughed at me.

Glynda : "(Y/N), you should stop calling me that. Anyways, you could go back to eating now" she said with a smile as she leaved.

Me : "yes ma'a- i mean aunt Glynda"

Other students : "WHAAAA!!!!!" They all said in unison.

Glynda : "yes mister (Y/N) here is my nephew right (Y/N)?" they all jaw dropped when they heard what she said and they looked at me.

Me : "yes aunt Glynda"

Glynda : "now if you'll excuse me, i have matters to attend to and please try to avoid any more trouble" she said before leaving the cafeteria.

Me : "yes aunt Glynda" i said before the rabbit faunus girl approached me from behind.

??? : "t-thank you for helping me. Nobody have ever helped a faunus here before"

Me : "where i come from, we treat humans and faunus the same" she looked at me in awe but her cheeks were red. 'Is she scared ?'

??? : "m-my name is Velvet, Velvet Scarlatina. What's your name?"

Me : "didn't professor Goodwitch just said my name ?"

Velvet : "oh yeah! You're (Y/N)! Sorry about that hehe.." she laughed nervously.

Me : "don't worry about that. Anyways, if they ever treat you like that again, don't hesitate to fight back. I'm not sure there will always be someone to help. Sometimes you just have to fight yourself" i said as before she pulled me into a bone breaking hug. 'Wow, she's strong'

Velvet : "t-thank you (Y/N)"

Me : "uhh.. miss V-velvet ? C-cant breath here" i said weakly earning a chuckle from her.

Velvet : "sorry about that" she said before a girl wearing a beret called her.

Me : "i think your friend is calling you there"

Velvet : "oh. I gotta go, i hope we see each other again soon. BYE (Y/N)!" She said before running towards her friend.

Me : "uuhh... bye ?" Was all i could say before walking back towards the table to see them all staring at me.

Me : "what ?"

Ruby : "WOW(Y/N)!THATWASSOCOOLOFYOU!!" She said after standing up.

Me : "huh ?"

Pyrrha : "it's good to see that somebody finally taught Cardin a lesson" she said while smiling at me. That smile made me feel strange.

Blake : "yeah that was so kind of you"

Me : "kind ? What do you mean ? I just did what anybody would do. An internal conflict like this could ruin countries"

Jaune : "still, not just anybody would do that. Anyways, by the way you stopped Cardin's punch, you must be strong. Was that your semblance ?"

Me : "i do- i mean that wasn't my semblance. My strength came from training"

Jaune : "well then can i uhhh... ask you a favor"

Me : "what is it ?"

Jaune : "i need help training"

Me : "you want me to train you ?"

Jaune : "yes please"

Me : "sure. If it'll help"

Jaune : "THANKS MAN!!"

Me : "you're welcome"

Pyrrha : "we should get going now"

Jaune : "oh yeah professor Oobleck's class will begin in 10 minutes" he said before everyone but pyrrha left the cafeteria.

Pyrrha : "hey (Y/N)?"

Me : "yes miss Nikos"

Pyrrha : "please, you don't have to be so formal with me. Just call me Pyrrha. Why are you so formal with everyone anyways?"

Me : "uhh... nothing it's just an old habit don't worry about it Pyrrha"

Pyrrha : "okay then. Anyways, i want to thank you"

Me : "for what ?"

Pyrrha : "i've been trying to get Jaune to train with me for a long time now. I'm just grateful that finally somebody could help my leader"

Me : "well i'm glad i could be of service to you all. Anyways, why don't you join us ?"

Pyrrha : "join you ?"

Me : "yes, having a world renown fighter there will surely help Jaune greatly to improve his fighting capabilities"

Pyrrha : "u-uh s-sure i will t-thanks for asking me to help" her cheeks were red and she seemed nervous.

Me : 'she can't be afraid of me too right ?'

Pyrrha : "anyways, come on! w-we should get going" she said before she walked towards the exit while holding my hand. When we got out of the cafeteria, i saw Blake looking at us. She seemed annoyed.

Blake : "what are you guys doing ?" She said while crossing her arms. Pyrrha then looks at her hand and she realized that she was holding my hand.

Pyrrha : "s-sorry i was only t-trying to uhh... look at the time. We're going to be late" she said before rushing away.

Me : "what was that ?" Blake just sighed while looking at me.

Blake : "quite a ladykiller aren't you ?" She said with a hint of Anger ?

Me : "i am not a ladykiller! The rules forbids the killing of women!" I said before i almost panicked after I realized what i jus said.

Blake : "what ?"

Me : "uhhh nothing! Anyways Blake we should get going" i said before i took Blake's hand the same way pyrrha took mine and just walked towards the class.

(Blake's POV)

Me : 'what's happening right now ? Why is
(Y/N) holding my hand ? And why is my heart beating so fast right now ?' I thought as (Y/N) continued to walk through the hallway while holding my hand.

(Y/N) : "hey Blake ?" He said with his usual cold tone.

Me : "yes!" I accidentally yelled. 'Stupid! Stupid!'

(Y/N) : "now i know why you hide them"

Me : "what do you mean ?"

(Y/N) : "your ears"

Me : 'he really does know' i was panicking a little until i heard him say.

(Y/N) : "don't worry, I won't say anything. I'm sure you have your reasons. I'll let you handle this yourself when you're ready"

Me : "t-thank you (Y/N)" was all i could say.

(Y/N) : "and if you need any assistance or advice, i will try my best to help you Blake. Just ask" i was shocked by this.

Me : 'his tone is cold and yet his words are kinder than any i've heard since i started here in Beacon. He's unique, i've never met anybody like him. I might be falling for him' I thought as i kept staring at his hand holding mine.

(Y/N) : "Blake ?" I snapped back to reality.

Me : "thank you so much (Y/N), you don't know how much that means to me"

(Y/N) : "i'm glad to be of service" the way he talks sure is strange.

Me : 'how far away is the classroom ? I hope this would last forever. His hand holding mine made me feel safe' i thought before i was snapped back into reality by somebody calling my name.

??? : "miss Belladonna ? Miss Belladonna! Ah finally. Now would you and mister (Y/N) here take a seat please" i was shocked to see that it was professor Oobleck calling me and that me and (Y/N) were already in class but what made panicked is that (Y/N) was still holding my hand and the whole class was there to see me blushing.

(Y/N) : "come on Blake" he let go of my hand and he sat next to pyrrha before he signaled me to sit next to him.

Me : 'well that was embarrassing'

(Time skip after Oobleck finished his lecture)

((Y/N)'s POV)

That professor sure talked fast. He kind of reminds me of one of the commanders back in Vacuo.

Oobleck : "now, which one of you young scholars tell me what many theorists believe to be the turning point in the third year of the war" he asked before Weiss raised her hands.

Weiss : "the battle at Fort Castle" she answered proudly.

Oobleck : "precisely, and who can tell me the advantage the faunus had over general Lagune's forces"

Jaune : "hey" he said after Cardin threw a piece of paper in his head.

Oobleck : "ah mr Arc! Finally contributing to class. This is excellent! EXCELLENT! What is the answer?"

Jaune : "uhhhh the answer... the advantage uhh tha faunus had over that guy's stuff uhhh" he said before pyrrha tried to help him by using hand gestures.

Jaune : "binoculars!" The class laughed and pyrrha just sighed.

Oobleck : "very funny me Arc. Cardin! Perhaps you would care to share your thoughts on the subject!"

Cardin : "well i think it's a lit easier to train an animal than a soldier"

Pyrrha : "you're not the most openminded of individuals are you Cardin"

Cardin : "what? You got a problem ?"

Pyrrha : "no, i have the answer. It's nightvision, many faunus are known to have perfect vision in the dark"

Blake : "general Lagune was inexperienced and made the mistake of trying to ambush the faunus in their sleep. His massive army was outmatched and the general was captured. Perhaps, if he would pay attention to class, he would not be remembered as such a failure" Professor Oobleck just sipped his coffee before looking at me.

Oobleck : "mr (Y/N), care to share what you think of this matter ?" He asked me and soon the whole class was looking at me.

Me : "well, like pyrrha said, they had the advantage of nightvision and they used it effectively. When Lagune's army was marching, they faunus scout battalion easily spotted them from far away and that gave them more than enough time to position their skirmishers and set up a trap. Lagune's army took the bait and were encircled when the faunus attacked using pincer movements. The faunus skirmishers also caused heavy casualties on Lagune's center and soon the whole army shattered and Lagune himself surrendered" the whole class looked at me in awe especially Weiss. Even Oobleck put down his coffee mug to give me an applause.

Oobleck : "EXCELLENT!!! You sure know your history mr (Y/N). I should've expected that from Glynda's nephew" the class the applauded except for Cardin who could only groan in annoyance.

Me : "thank you sir"

(Weiss's POV)

I sat here amazed after hearing what (Y/N) said.

Me : 'wow, he's really intelligent. I should get him to study with me sometimes just two of us. Maybe we could get to know each other better' i thought as i was staring at him.

(Time skip to the field trip)

(Ruby's POV)

We were on a field trip to collect some red sap in the forest of the forever fall until we saw team CRDL except for Cardin running for their lives screaming 'Grimm'. We ran towards him to see Jaune fighting an ursa. Pyrrha then used her semblance to help him kill the ursa. Everything seemed okay until we were surrounded by Grimms.

Me : "get ready guys! Here they come!" A beowolf suddenly ran towards me but i shot it with crescent rose. Three more followed but i transformed crescent rose into scythe and slashed it at them killing three of them instantly. Then i look around to see weiss using her glyphs to throw a beowolf into the sky while Pyrrha was fighting five beowolf at the same time and Jaune was struggling with one Beowolf in front of him. Then i looked to the right to see (Y/N) sitting by a tree collecting sap while petting a Beowolf that was laying beside him like a dog.

Me : "(Y/N)! What are you doing?" I yelled at him while parrying an attack from a Beowolf.

(Y/N) : "i'm collecting the sap" he said it like there were no grimms surrounding us.

Me : "what! Help us! There's too many of them"

(Y/N) : "sure thing. Come on boy, i need your help" he said before he climbed onto the Beowolf's back.

Me : 'what is he doing ?'

(Third person POV)

(Y/N) rode the Beowolf around and preventing any more grimms to attack the others. He used the Beowolf to communicate with the other grimms ordering them to retreat back deep into the forest.

(Pyrrha's POV)

I stood there in awe looking at (Y/N) riding the Beowolf around. This is the first time i've seen him do this with my own eyes and this is amazing.

(Y/N) : "come on, let's go. They'll come back soon" he said while hopping off the Beowolf.

Me : "what about this one ? Should we kill it ?" I asked while pointing at the Beowolf beside him.

(Y/N) : "no, that won't be necessary Pyrrha. Go on boy. I don't want them hurting you" he said before the Beowolf licked his face and then ran away.

Me : "you have to teach me how to do that. That's super useful. What do i have to do to be able to do that anyway ?" i said to him.

(Y/N) : "trust me, you don't want to know" was all he said before we all head back to Beacon.

(Time skip to Beacon at night)

((Y/N)'s POV)

I stood on the roof with Pyrrha to train Jaune. I looked at the sky as pyrrha pushed Jaune causing him to fall down.

Jaune : "ow! what was that for ?"

Pyrrha : "sorry Jaune! (Y/N) told me to do it"

Jaune : "what ? Why ?"

Me : "your stance is all wrong. you wouldn't survive a minute in battle. I'm not even sure you would survive the initial charge"

Jaune : "well that's good for my confidence" he said sarcastically.

Pyrrha : "Jaune, listen to (Y/N). He knows what he's talking about"

Jaune : "fine!"

I trained Jaune for about an hour about basic sword techniques. He's improving even if it's only a little.

Me : "now Jaune, you need to learn to use that shield properly. By the way you used it in the forest, you'll be killed in a skirmish" i said while throwing a knife a rock hoping he will deflect it with his shield but he wasn't fast enough causing the rock to hit him in the chest.

Jaune : "Ow!"

Me : "sorry about that. I think you should work on your sword techniques for now"

Jaune : "sure" he said while pyrrha tapped my shoulder.

Pyrrha : "hey (Y/N)"

Me : "yes, Pyrrha ?"

Pyrrha : "how do you learn all of those techniques ? and by the way you talked about them you're well educated in military subjects"

Me : "you noticed huh ? I learned from experience and during my time in Vacuo i learned many things from the Commander"

Pyrrha : "the Commander ?"

Me : "yeah she was an amazing woman and a great general. She taught me everything i know. Well, before she died"

Pyrrha : "i'm sorry to hear that (Y/N)"

Me : "don't be, she got what she wanted. A beautiful death" pyrrha looked sad when i said that.

Pyrrha : "you should get your mind off these things (Y/N). You need to enjoy your life here in Beacon. You know what, w-why don't you and me train sometimes. J-just the t-two of us. You can teach me many things and i'll show you around Vale to sometimes. W- what do you say ?" She sounded nervous.

Me : "sure, it will be a pleasure"

Pyrrha : "it's a date the- i-i d-don't mean a d-ate date bu-" she was cut off by Jaune.

Jaune : "you two lovebirds need to get a room" when he said that, Pyrrha's face became red and she seemed angry.

Pyrrha : "JAUNE!!!" She said while punching him in the stomach.

Jaune : "ow! That hurts"

Me : 'date ? What's a date ?' I thought as i see Pyrrha helping Jaune to get up on his feet again.

Pyrrha : "a-anyways (Y/N), it's getting late. Jaune here needs to get a rest due to his injuries"

Jaune : "you punched me!"

Pyrrha : "haha very funn Jaune. Anyways, goodnight (Y/N)!" She said while sprinting away.

Me : "well that just happened"

(Time skip tomorrow)

((Y/N)'s POV)

Me and my teammates are walking through the streets of Vale until Weiss suddenly started to talk about something called the Vytal festival.

Weiss : the Vytal festival! Oh this is wonderful!" She looked different than her usual self.

Ruby : "I haven't seen you smile this much weiss. It's kinda weirding we out"

Weiss : how can you not smile?! A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world. There will be dances, parades and a tournament. Oh the amount of planning and organizations that gets put into this event is simply breathtaking"

Yang : "you really do know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring"

Weiss : "quiet you!"

Yang : "remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks"

Ruby : "ugh, they smell like fish"

Weiss : "i heard the students coming from Vacuo is arriving by ship today" when she said that, i remembered something.

(Flash back a few hours ago in Ozpin's office)

((Y/N)'s POV)

Ozpin : "(Y/N) i need you to be extra careful, students from Vacuo will be coming here for the festival"

Me : "what ? Really ? But they're still recovering from the civil war"

Ozpin : "maybe they want to show the other kingdoms that they're kingdom is already stable"

Me : "that makes sense"

Ozpin : "yes and that's why i want you to stay away from the them. We can't let them know that i have an Elite Guard here. They all thought that all of the Elite Guards are dead"

Me : "yes professor I understand"

(End of flashback)

Me : "hey guys, i just remembered that i have something to do somewhere else so just have fun without me okay"

RWBY : "what! But we wanted to spend some time with you!" They said in unison.

Me : "we can do it later. I'll spend time with each of you later but I can't right now"

RWBY : "you promise ?"

Me : "i promise" i said before i walked away.

Me : 'maybe i should go back to Beacon' i thought before i bumped into someone. I looked down to see a little girl with pink and brown hair. She was wearing a weird outfit too.

Me : "i'm sorry about that. Are you okay little girl ?"

End of part 5

Man that was a long one

I do not own RWBY and any of the pictures that I used

Thank you and see you later

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 763 13
What happen when someone have talk to Salem for years? Listening to her rants and making promises. What happen if this person is the only person who...
15.1K 456 73
A young hero, an exalted heiress, a troubled rogue, a party girl, and a knight. These are the five members of RWBY, a team brought together and train...
62.3K 1.1K 47
This is the story of a once-great king falling from power through war only to wake up at the age of 10, how does one man with a burning desire for ch...
66.5K 1.6K 26
When the infected destroyed the world all hope was lost. Y/N lost everything and everyone he loved and cared about in his world. Believing he the onl...