In LOVE With My SOUL- Abhigya...

By crazymahiz

Pragya is a bold and adventorous girl... She takes every aspect of her life in a very positive manner.. She h... More

New crazy thought....
The souls of this story (cast)
1. Dream big... Work hard.. Stay positive and enjoy the journey...
2. Handling the hard times....
3. Mysteries are haunting her, all of a sudden...
4. Inviting Troubles...
5. Time to be brave...
6. The Invisible maze...
7. My soul belongs to him...
8. My wedding with my soul...
9. Will He accept me as his soulmate????
10. My fantasized love....
Will my soulful love wins??? (Teaser)
11. Bearing the biggest pain...
12. Love is the healing medicine to the broken soul...
13. Because... I'm his soulmate...
14. The best thing happened...
15. The secrets behind Abhi...
16. The key of my heart...
17. My possessive baby....
18. Sorry... It's all because of me...
19. My heart beats for you...
20. The cute, naughty boy...
21. Dare to touch my Abhi...
22. Look, I'm not a baby...
23. My kiss conveys my love...
25. I want my Fu... Fug... fuggy...
26. Lucky to have a gem as my husband...
27. My heart made it's choice and it choose you...
28. We pass through the tough situation, with our togetherness....
29. I will not let them harm you and will protect you till my last breath...
30. Hold my hand and I will go anywhere with you ..
31. Life is full of complications.. I least bother, as you are with me ..
32. When Love is not madness, it's not love...
33. Life isn't waiting for the storm to pass.It's about dancing in rain...
34. You gave me the needed solace, when I'm helpless...
35. Words can't explain my happiness, when you stood for me...
36. Your love is the fuel of my happiness...
37. I feel safe, when you hold me...
38. Facing the hidden attack... Will We survive or collapse???
39. Don't cry for the past... Smile and try to come out of it...
40. I don't no, how it had happened... I'm not at fault...
41. Gonna enjoy the sweetness of life, forgetting the worst past...
42. I want a place where there is only you and me exist...
43. A small spark which created a big cold war...
44. It's happening... A magical new beginning...
45. Our life is quite complicated... But our love is pure and true...
46. Without you, I'm nothing but a soul less body...
47. Sometimes your silence hurts me, more than your anger....
48. True love and caring people,stands closer by your side at the hard times..
49. The new relationship makes their bonding even more stronger..

24. Where there is love and care, there is full of happiness

1.5K 192 464
By crazymahiz

Thanks for the wonderful love and support...

So, all are eager to know na who is the villain EP... Alright... Hold on your anger and pour it on EP after you know who it is??? The next episode you will know EP...

But, any guesses who might be this EP???

No... No... No bad words... poor me...

I will give you all a hint in the last paragraph so that you all can guess.... Happy now...

Warning: Read at your own risk..

Strictly no bashing is allowed..

Now to shot. 24 without my blah blahs:

Pragya caress the head of her husband Abhishek mehra or her super boy abhi who is cuddling very closer to her and finding solace from her to recover from the pain he had....

Pragya couldn't understand what made abhi to suffer such pain... She knows that she has gone at the right time and stopped EP from injecting abhi and she also knows that something is amiss from her eyes...

She takes a deep breath to calm herself down as she clearly knows that a person couldn't take wise decisions and think about the hidden secrets when they are having a bad mentality...

Pragya sighs and is highly irritated as her mobile is ringing aloud... She hurries and picks the call from side table as abhi starts to stir in his sleep... She coos abhi after picking up the call knowing that its Tanu and keeps abhi's head in her lap and kisses his forehead to make him to sleep...

Tanu in a tensed voice: Hello... Pragya Bhabhi... How is abhi bhai??? Is he alright??? Did bhai cried too much in pain bhabhi???

Pragya: Haan tanu... Relax... Abhi is fine now and he is sleeping... Dont worry... He will be normal after sometime...

Tanu: Thank god!!!! I was hell scared bhabhi... I couldn't come up there as this EP has created a big drama here, bhabhi... RAM Papa and PRIYA ma are crying very badly... I don't know what to do also... 😞😞😞😞😞

I wish to come and see bhai but I have to be here as papa and mumma needs me to console them... Sorry bhabhi... I really miss being with bhai...

Pragya: Its okay Tanu... Don't worry... I will take proper care of my abhi properly... Have trust on your bhabhi tht she will care for her soul a lot... Tanu... Can you tell me what happened over there and why abhi reacted like this???

Haan... Tell me... What did that EP did with Ram papa and priya maa??? What the hell is that EP's problem??? I just want to throw that EP from this house...

Hello... Hello... Hello Tanu... You there... Are you crying dear??? What happened Tanu??? Don't hide anything from your bhabhi... Tell me na...

Tanu cries vigorously: Bhabhi... Bhabhi... 😭😭😭😭😭.... Many a things are happening here bhabhi... I cant understand anything bhabhi... Something is going on which is very bad for all for us especially for abhi bhai... 😭😭😭😭

Promise me bhabhi that you won't let anyone to snatch away abhi bhai from us... Promise me that it should be abhi bhai and your kids should get this properties and rule this Mehra empire.... please bhabhi... 😭😭😭😭

I beg you to Make my abhi bhai normal soon so that he wil chuck away all these unwanted hindrances spoiling all our happiness and get rid of those who are hell adamant to take away all our peace.... 😭😭😭😭😭....

Pragya: Tanu... Tanu... Just calm down dear... Nothing will happen to my abhi... I promise that I will be a shield to protect my husband and no one can near him when Im there with him... Just relax and tell me what happened over there...

Pragya's eyes widened in shock on hearing Tanu's reponse.... Pragya gritts her teeth in anger and all she want to do now is to kill that heartless EP mercilessly... She felt really pity on her in-laws for bearing such bad words....

Though pragya hates her in-laws Ram and priya ram mehra for cheating her and hiding a biggest secret about abhi, she understands now why Ram is hell adamant to bring her as the bahu of the Mehras...

Though pragya cant forgive them very easily but she knows that her support is needed to them at this time so tht they can throw away all those hidden villains from their lives...

She wish to know more about that EP and what relationship that EP had with the Mehras... She looks at the key which Arjun has given to her which has a file with some secrets behind....

.....

Pragya: "perfect... My darling is ready now... Aww... You looks so dashing and handsome in this dress... "

Abhi pouts and turns his face angrily... Pragya chuckles knowing well that abhi expects her to kiss him rather than pulling his cheeks as if he is a baby....

Pragya admires her husband who is looking way too hot, breath takingly handsome and a physique any woman could die for... Pragya longingly looks at her innocent husband who is trapped very badly in the big mess and has become no less than a small boy...

Her inner self starts to think of various possibilities but she cant figure out what is the exact cause of abhi's state... Abhi is highly irritated as his wife pragya is not at all in the world but is deeply drowning in some thoughts....

Abhi tries all his possibilities to bring back pragya down to earth... But she is too much engrossed in her thinking about abhi and she is not aware that abhi has kissed her too many times....

Abhi stomps his feet in anger and pulled pragya harshly... Now too she is standing like a statue making abhi to lose all his patience.... Abhi thinks for a while and his face glowed brightly all of a sudden with a mischievous idea popping his mind....

He goes near pragya with a naughty smile creeping in his lips... Pragya suddenly feels a hot breath near her earlobes and she felt shiver when it is bitten softly by her husband abhi....

Before pragya starts to drown in passion which her husband abhi is havocing in her body, her eyes popped out all of a sudden with a shrieking sound hitting her ear drums very badly... She jumps horrified and closes her ears tightly as abhi screams in her ears as if making her ears to get deaf....

Abhi screamed again very hardly making pragya to shut her ears tightly but she understands that her naughty husband is doing this to gain her attention...

Abhi starts to laugh seeing pragya's reaction while pragya is completely in the spell of that magical smile which is of true happiness and without any fears or worries...

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂... Fuggy... How is that??? You are looking veryyyyy funnnyyyyy... 😂😂😂😂😂... My wif (wife) is looking like a clown 😂😂😂😂

Pragya frowns: What sort of silly prank is this abhi!??? I told you to behave properly like be a good boy na... Only bad boys will behave like this...

Abhi shouts: Yes abhi is a bad boy... You are bad... All here are veerryyy badddd... No one like abhi... Go out from here... I don't want to see anyone ... 😭😭😭😭...

Pragya: Abhi... Abhi... Just calm down baby....

Abhi whines: 😭😭😭... Youuu arreee calling me baby again... 😭😭😭.. Dont talk to me... Band (husband) is angry on you wif (wife)

Pragya: Then how will I call you when you behaving like a very small baby... Tell me... Hello Mr. Abhi look at me... Here... I told you na already...

You are a very big boy and you should behave properly like a big boy na... See you are behaving like a little naughty baby and shouting like this... Don't you know only babies cries for everything... So, you are a baby only na...

Abhi: No... No... Im not baby... I will behv (behave) poply (properly)... But don't call me baby... Yuckkkkk... Abhi Don't like to hear baby from you...

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂... Relax... I wont call you baby okay... Now give me your dashing smile... Haan that's like my super hero... Tell me why did you screamed...

Abhi: Abhi is very hungy (hungry)... Wif (wife) you are not giving food to your band (husband)... See my tummy is crying... Rat is eating my tummy... You hear the sound ña fuggy... Give me food before rat eats me...

Pragya: Aww... You are so cute abhi... Come lets go down...

Abhi: Cute 😊😊😊😊.. Really???

Pragys: Yes of course... You are very smart, cute, clever, dashing, handsome and most importantly you are very lovable... No one can match my abhi...

Abhi blushes too hard and hugs pragya tightly... Pragya smiles brightly but she sees some different emotions and feelings in abhi's eyes all of a sudden...

She couldn't figure out what's cooking in abhi's mind... The intense gaze of abhi makes pragya's cheeks to turn red... Pragya wonders what will happen when he becomes normal as she cant tolerate this naughty boy's romance too...

Pragya's eyes popped out and she gasps in shock when abhi closes the distance between their lips... She stops breathing and clutches abhi's shirt tightly as the amateur kiss of abhi is turning her very badly....

Abhi doesn't know how to give a perfect kiss... But his mind is very keen to feel pragya's lips and he just want to taste every bit of those rosy lips to his heart's content... Abhi licks it as if he is having his favourite icecream...

After sometime, Abhi parts apart with a bright smile in his face... Each and everything abhi did is a romantic gesture of a husband towards his wife... But poor abhi doesn't know that he is kindling the feelings of pragya and making her to long for more from her husband...

Pragya takes a deep breath to compose herself and she grabs abhi's hands and brings him down... She is not looking at abhi as she is way too shy with the way abhi has kissed her...
When they were about to have food, Tanu too comes home saying that the next day Arjun and aaliya are coming back to home...

Tanu: Bhabhi... What happened to you??? Why are you so silent??? Oh my god!!!! What happened to your lips bhabhi??? Why its swollen like this??? You okay na...

Pragya: Nothing like that Tanu... Im fine...

Tanu: No bhabhi... Its not looking fine...
See its swollen too much...

Abhi: Tanu... Its that... 😂😂😂😂😂... You know its very yummy.... Yummmm... Mmmmm...

Pragya glares at abhi angrily making abhi to shut his mouth and he starts to fill his stomach without saying anything... Tanu understands that it should be her brother's naughty play for sure...

Tanu gestures pragya whether what she is thinking is correct... Pragya blushes too hard as Tanu has guessed it correctly... Tanu can't believe that her bhai and bhabhi had shared a romantic kiss...

Tanu sees the happy smile in Abhi's face and she prays to god to keep abhi and pragya together and happy like this always and also prays to make her bhai fit and fine soon...

.....

Later,

Abhi is sulking and is showing his back explaining pragya and Tanu that he is hell angry and is not at all interested to listen to anyone... ..

Pragya: Abhi... Please... I will go and come soon.... Tanu is with you na... She will take care of you until I return back...

Abhi: Noooo... Take me with you or don't go... Please... 😞😞😞😞😞

Pragya: Abhi listen to me please... Its an important and urgent work... I will come soon... You are a very good boy na... Tell me what you want... I will bring it for you...

Abhi: I only want you fuggy... 😢😢😢😢😢.... Please please don't leave me...

Pragya doesn't know what to do... She is going for an important matter and she doesn't want abhi to get hurted by anyone or by any means...

Tanu tries her level best to console abhi but abhi is whining like a small kid who is hell adamant not to leave his parents anywhere without taking him...

Just then, Abhi's sobs subsidies on seeing the person standing outside with a bright smile in his face... Abhi runs and hugs him tightly and is very happy on seeing him...

Pragya somehow convinced abhi as the person came there agreed to pragya to take care of abhi until she returns.... Pragya rushes out and checks whether anyone is noticing her...

She sighs as there is no movement of EP in the house from morning... She picks up a cab and asked the cab driver to drive to the mighty Mehra enterprises...

Pragya gets down from the cab and about to enter the office but some sound from the backside catches her attention... She peeps in hidingly to know what is going on there....

Her eyes widened in shock as she never expected to see such a scenario... She feels disgusted on seeing the sight and she curses them as how can a person can stoop low for getting money and properties...

She composes herself and rushes inside.... As its evening, most of the employees have left the office..... Pragya asked her buddy Mona (Live_Till_It_Hurts) ,Arjun's p.a. to wait for her as only she can access Arjun's cabin other than him....

Mona: Yo!!! Pragz... How are you babe??? Wow... Pragz... You are glowing and is way too beautiful.... I think jiju is loving you too much haan...

Pragya: Naughty mona... 😊😊😊😊... Always pulling my legs...

Mona: why won't I??? I'm so happy for you darling... I'm really relieved now that you are happy atlast... Pragz... Sri is feeling really guilty and is wishing to talk to you... Can you see her now???

Pragya: Not now mona... I've to rush up to home... Abhi is waiting for me... Here... This is Arjun's locker key... Get me the file...

Mona did as pragya said and pragya smiles brightly as she will get some clues from the file... She keeps it safely in her handbag...

Pragya: Mona... what about the work Iv asked you to do??? Is everything ready in my cabin??? No one is aware of it right...

Mona: All done.. don't worry... No one is aware of.. Relax... I hope you will like that for sure....

Pragya: Okay dear... I have to go to home soon... Will meet you in two days... Haan by the way, your Arjun sir is coming back to home tommorow... So, I think the fan girl will come to see him na...

Mona: Don't tease me pragz... I will come not only to see Arjun sir but also to see my jiju too... So, tell me what he likes... chocolates, ice creams or toys... I will get it for him...

Pragya: its okay dear... No need of all these...

Mona: Hoye... You know na this mona is a foodie... So, I will bring many things for jiju to eat... Haan don't scold me that I will finish off half the share... After all, I cant live without food...

Pragya laughs hardly knowing very well how her buddy mona loves food dearly... She bids her bye and comes out to pick a cab... Little did she know that, the two dangerous eyes are watching her movements....

The person dials someone and informs that pragya has come to office for something... The person gritts the teeth in anger and calls someone to make pragya's accident....

The screen freezes on the angry face of two persons, pragya's hopeful face, abhi's smiling face who is eagerly waiting for his fuggy to come soon to him...

So, what's going to happen next???

Who came to visit abhi???

What did pragya see and hear ???

What's hidden in the file???

Who are the persons angry on pragya???

Will pragya survive and return back to his abhi???

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

Not proof read.... Sorry if there are mistakes or errors...

A very long update of 2800+ words....

Cast your votes and pen down your reviews n comments without fail....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz

Bidding adieu....

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Clue to find out EP:

Pragya and EP has met earlier itself in office before abhigya's wedding... Go and check the earlier chapters and you will know a clue about who is that EP???

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 7.3K 66
Highest ranking...... #91 in fan fiction Hi friends....my first story....with lots of twist and turns.....important chapters ar...
7.3K 880 5
He is a man of continuous success... She is a woman of priceless victory... He is the man of every women's dreams... She is a woman of every men's...
10.1K 1.4K 10
Winner of Second Prize in Best short story in Abhigya awards 2018.. He is a rockstar... She is a rockstar.... Both are poles apart... They are arch r...
63.7K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...