BTS 8th member scenarios

By jewlmin

BTS have an 8th member in the group! What's their relationship like..? More

Acting cute
CUDDLES
Sexy
Mic drop Outfit+Lines
Y/N facts
Performing solo album
Jealous
Dna outift plus lines ;)
Twitter
Y/min
Y/Kook
Not today outfit+lines
Ships outside of bangtan
Spring day outfit+lines
GOGO outfit+lines
Songs you composed/produced + how every bts member met you
Blood sweat and tears outfits+dance
Save me outfits+lines
tension
Fire outfits + lines
Bikini?
Bts run outfits+lines
Tae/N
PISSED
How they behave when you ignore them
Fight
fight part 2
About part 3...
Fight Part 3
Fight Part 4
Fight Part 5
Fake Love
Fight Part 6
Jimin's lil sister
Fight part 7
~

Ships

5.3K 109 7
By jewlmin

Y/Gi

Yoongi + Y/N

Status: older brother and sister.

Yoongi and Y/N are super close, being told by BTS, Y/N trained in Bighit 2 weeks after Namjoon, when they put Namjoon, Y/N and Yoongi together Yoongi was way colder than he is now, he would ignore everyone, the only person that was able to break that wall built was cute little Y/N, she was young but very mature, this is why Yoongi loves Y/N deeply, he is the older brother she has, Y/N said that yoongi was the scariest to mess with, she had gotten in trouble with him multiple times, she still loved him and he does too, they treat each other like brother and sister, and even though we all know this ship probably won't get pass this we can only hope and write fanfics about this ship!!!

Y/Jin

Status: Father and daughter ❤️

More like mother and daughter, Y/N said at an Interview, Y/N went through a lot at a young age, her mom died and her father hated Y/N since her mom died at her birth, he blamed her, and still does, since this happened 7 people raised her, she believes every BTS (except Jungkook since they are the same age) in some way has raised her, especially Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and her beloved brother Suho (yes from Exo) Jin has been a mother figure to her mostly, he has taught her how to cook, shown her how to dress properly, and Jin is most likely the person she would go to if she has problems with her love life, or there are feeling involved. Jin has stated that out of everyone he babies her the most and treats her like a princess, yes they do argue (in a funny way) a lot too, but it is just adorable, this is the ship no one sees as romantic.

Y/Seok

Status: best friends

Y/N and Hoseok could be called twins, Hobi, tae and Y/N are so similar it's scary, Hoseok and Y/N are called "the sunshine couple" both of them smile so brightly and are really good friends, this ship is a popular one, being that the ski ship between the two has gotten cuter and cuter by day! Cuddles, kisses on the cheeks, holding hands, it's hard to believe they aren't a couple, although Hoseok has admitted shipping Jungkook and Y/N a lot there is still a lot of evidence to show that they have some sort of feeling for each other, as there have been multiple times when Hoseok has gotten jealous!
This ship is probably going to be the end of us!

Nam/N

Status: authority figure

Y/N seems to have nothing but respect and love for Namjoon, she has always dissed every member, and might have teased Namjoon a bit, but never as much as everyone else, Y/N has said that she really respects Namjoon, not because he is the leader, but because of him really being his authority figure, when she went to father-teacher meetings Namjoon would be there (or Jin) he helped her with homework, and had always been by her side, she said that like Jungkook the reason why she joined Bighit and denied Sm, Jyp, cube and Yg was because of him! She really respected him and saw up to him that she joined BTS! We really have to thank Namjoon ;)
Y/Min

Status: (?)

Now you might not get why we put up (?) it because we truly don't know! Although it seems like Jimin supported the main ship (Jungkook and Y/N) it also seems as though they have romantic feelings for each other! Sexy interactions have been seen before! There was this one time when Jimin and Y/N have kissed, it was by accident, but they both made it seem on purpose! Jungkook was NOT happy, they also have cute interactions as they all have a lot of skinship, Y/N and Jimin are usually seen hugging each other, kissing each other cheeks, teasing each other, it would be hard to believe they aren't a couple.

Tae/N

Status: siblings

Although Y/N is the youngest member she really acts older than most of the members at times! Although she sometimes acts like the child she is she does have her "noona" moments, where she acts older than sometimes Jin!
Tae seems to really love Y/N (in a brother way) he get jealous easily as he did say he wants to keep her all to himself, they cuddle, watch movies together, talk and more, taehyung did say that like every member when he came her was the closest with her, she helped him with dance moves, vocals, and even rap! She is a good listener, and Tae has admitted having romantic feeling towards her during the 'I need u' era, but he completely forgot those feelings and he now sees her as an older sister, though some of those feelings might be there, because he doesn't like seeing Jungkook and Y/N together a lot 😏another popular ship that might never happen.

Y/kook

Status: romantic 😍

Ahhh be prepared for the sexiest ship of all! They have the most skinship of all!!! Y/N is constantly winking at Jungkook and hugging him, although Y/N is always doing this to tease him, he has flirted back multiple times. He sometimes blushes being the cutie he is, but this ship is most likely going to be real! Y/N and Jungkook have kissed multiple times! Now only two of those times were on the lips, both have denied being a couple as they need to focus on their work, but haven't denied having feelings for Each other WINK WONK. Jungkook has been the closest to her, as he had joined later on and was really shy with everyone Y/N somehow managed to get him to open up! He answered the question of who would you marry first with an "army" he then went on to say Y/N was the biggest fan of the rest of BTS and said he would marry her representing armys! To this Y/N blushed and ignored it but hasn't denied it! We are hoping the best for the sexy couple!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 67 24
You are the 8th member of bts but things slowly changed .......you have been in a relationship with not one but all 7 of them they love you and you...
819K 14.2K 99
a messy bunch of imagines where bts has an eighth member <3 [ ignore the cringe, this was my first ever wp story ] #1 in idollife <3
6.5K 238 74
Y/n is a part of a girl group at IDOL SCHOOL where all the idols go. She has a lot of friends but also some people that hate the shit out of her. Y/n...
2.1K 50 24
The 8th member of BTS, [the biggest band in the world] have a secret only one member Know it . . . . . . Guess who? And what's secret? Does she hav...