Villain Todoroki x Reader [Di...

Von pokepawz

Todoroki Shouto, a year after he graduated from U.A, got a big twist in his life which made him join the Leag... Mehr

Chapter 1 - The beginning
Chapter 2 - Caught.
Chapter 3 - Remembered
Chapter 4 - Mother
A/N
[Info] Your Quirk
Chapter 5 - Again.
Kind of Important info
Updating Book
Chapter 6 - The Todoroki Family
1k reads
\\Not an update//
Chapter 7 - Am I safe?
Chapter 8 - How It Was
[Closed] SEARCHING CO-WRITER
Hi!!
Chapter 9 - Training?!?
Chapter 10 - Day 1~
Chapter 11 - Day 2~
Chapter 12 - Day 3~
Chapter 13 - War
Christmas Special!! - A cold night
Chapter 14 - Strange Guests
Chapter 15 - The Plan
Chapter 17 - A Date
[AN] Selena gone 'offline'
Your New Co-Writer and another chapter
19 - Cake and kidnapping
20 - Kill Shouto
21 - Lets Cut Those Strings
22 - This Is Gonna Be Awesome (y/n)
23 - Without a Heart
24 - I Can't Wait Toga
25 - This sucks
26 - That's What I like to hear
27 - A sadist
28 - insanity
29 - My Sleeping Beauty
I gots some newz!
30 - Like a light you were out
Important
So...
31 - Breakfast
32 - let's go
33 - A lost puppy
34 - I'll have the usual
35 - Proposal
Smol update
Don't keep me waiting - 36
Gain your trust - 37
hay, its me!

Chapter 16 - Clues

3.1K 82 107
Von pokepawz

Midoria's POV

I didn't know what to think of (Y/n) and Shouto.

Then again I really didn't know much of what happened between the two. They had spent so much interesting time together. It would be crazy if they had no connection at all.

I've known (Y/n) for a couple of years now. We meet a while back at her cafe. One night me and Ochako where craving pastries. We wandered around town for a while until we found one cafe that was still open.

As soon as we walked in (Y/n) recognized who we were. She shoved us trying to contain her excitement. She told us what a big fan she is. We decided to sit down and have coffee and talked for a while.

After that, I become a regular at her cafe. Once I had gotten to know her better I finally asked what her quirk was since I had never seen her use it. After she told me I was curious and she offered to show me.

I always knew that her voice would be strong one day she just needed someone to train her. I would have but being the number one hero is very time-consuming. Now that Shouto has trained her it seems she's gotten a lot stronger and this whole experience with him has changed her.

"So Shouto what happened with you and (Y/n)?"  We were walking through back alleys looking for clues or traces of where the league disappeared to. Kachan already parted from us and went to the police station.

"A lot has happened. To sum it up me and (Y/n) are different now."

"Different?"

"Yeah. I don't know how to explain it myself. We're not friends I know that I just don't know what to call it."

"I understand don't worry. I might know what your feeling."

"Really? What is it?" He seemed desperate to know the answer.

"I really can't tell you that you need to figure that out for yourself."

He sighed. "I just hope I don't ruin this. I tend to do that."

"Don't worry just keep her close for now and wait for both of you to figure your feelings out."

"Right. If I know anything is that I can't lose her."

I smiled. Seemed he really cares about (Y/n) it's about time someone did.

We walked by a suspicious feeling alley and both stopped before we could pass it.

"Do you feel that?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go."

We walked down the alley until we saw a doorknob just hanging on the wall. He both looked at it questionable.

Shouto placed his hand on it and turned it. A huge chunk of the wall came out like a door reveling a room.

We walked in and all you got were really bad feelings. Enough to send a shiver down your spine.

It was a decent sized room with a big table in the middle. I looked at the table as Shouto looked around the room.

There was paper scattered all over the table. I started to read some and they were all profiles of the top hero's including me.

"Shouto come see this." He came and saw the profiles.

"This is definitely them."

"We can't jump to conclusions so fast-" Shouto cut me off.

"I'm not. They have a profile of me and (Y/n) as well."

I nodded. Well looks like our Mission was accomplished. We found where the rest of the villains are hiding.

"Bakugo must be done by now and heading back," I said.

"We should as well. It's getting late."

"Yeah, we said we would get back before sundown." Shouto nodded.

We started to head back.

"Hey, Shouto can I suggest something to help you and (Y/n)?"

"Sure go ahead."

"Why don't you take her out."

A slight pink blush crept on his cheeks. "Like a date?"

I laughed. "Kinda. Just to get to know each other better. Out of training and fighting. So you know more about her in her element."

He nodded pondering the suggestion.

"I don't think she'll want to go anywhere with a villain."

"Come on Shouto you and I both know that (Y/n) doesn't see you like that."

He pondered some more. "Alright, I'll try."

I laughed again. "Don't worry too much Shouto. This is (Y/n) we're talking about she's an angel." He nodded.

Maybe this is what they need to push there relationship along. Just a day together.

We finally reached the cabin just as the sun went down.

"We're back!" I smiled.

We walked in to see Momo and (Y/n) having a cup of tea at the table laughing.

"Oh hey, guys!" Momo waved.

"Welcome back!" (Y/n) smiled.

"(Y/n)'s been missing you Shouto!" Momo laughed.

"Momo!!" (Y/n) used her hands to hide her blushing face.

If I wasn't so close to Shouto I would have missed the small blush on his cheeks.

Oh dear, these two.

"Where's Bakugo?" Shouto asked as we both sat at the table.

Just on cue, the door burst open.

"I hate the police office!!!"

"And he's back." Momo sighed.

"They had me there answering questions for hours I almost ripped all their heads off!!"

"Glad to see your back Kachan." I laughed nervously.

We all sat at the table and had a cup of (Y/n)'s Green tea. The girls told us about what they saw at the old hideout and we told them about the new one. Bakugo just complained about the chief at the station.

After it got late and we were all exhausted we all cleaned up and got ready for bed. We were sleeping in the same places and last night.

Me and Bakugo on the two couches in the living room. Shouto in his room which he insisted we have but we said it's much nicer by the fire. The girls shared the other bedroom since Mrs. Todoroki was in the other.

She was coming along great thanks to Momo and (Y/n) just needed a bit more rest.

Before (Y/n) had the chance to go to her room I heard Shouto ask (Y/n) if she wanted to go get some air.

Good luck Shouto. Trust me this is the start of you and (Y/n)

Shouto's POV

I held the door open for (Y/n) as she walked out on the porch. She sat on the railing and I joined her.

"The stars are always so bright here." She smiled looking up.

I tried to look at the stunning night sky but was glued to the way the moon hit her face.

"I'm glad to know that your back safe." She snapped me from my thoughts.

I smiled. "I'm glad your safe as well."

"Shouto are you alright you seem nervous?"

I rubbed the back of my neck and blushed.

Wow, I'm really that obvious.

"(Y/n) would you like to go to the small town close by here? I always go when I come here it's really nice." I finally looked at her and her eyes were wide and she was blushing.

"I-I would love to." She smiled blushing more.

Well, it's official me and (Y/n) are going on a date.

A/n
KYAAAAAAA! You and Shouto are going on a date! It's about time ;)
Till your date next time! Selena~chan out!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

611K 17.9K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
287K 9.5K 43
(Y/n), Second Princess of the kingdom of Crystalli. Her parents controlled her life and only did what they thought was best for the kingdom. (Y/N) fi...
750K 22.1K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
1.7K 114 4
Aged up Eri, meaning she's about the same age as class 1-A students. Eri was living a miserable life with Overhaul, but she escaped it. No heroes int...