Same Mistakes (A Fifth Harmon...

By agbxharmony

basically, you're used by fifth harmony as a promotion stunt and after you find out shit goes down between yo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 53

5.2K 195 84
By agbxharmony

"Oh my god!" Y/n squeals when the blonde haired boy comes into her view. "You're so much cuter in real life!" She compliments Niall while running up to him to hug him.

Noah, the body guard that Scooter assigned to Y/n, quickly checks the hallway to make sure that it's clear of any suspicious people before heading into the studio room behind Y/n.

"Same for you." Niall replies to Y/n while hugging the girl back.

Y/n pulls away and looks at the studio setup. "This place is amazing." She says while looking at all of the instruments on the wall and the large recording room.

"It is." Niall says while walking over to the guitars on the right side of the room. "There's an unlimited supply of music that we can create with these." He says referring to the guitars.

"Well then let's get started." Y/n says while clasping her hands together.

Niall laughs and motions towards the recording room. The duo walks into the room and sits down on the couch in the room. "I have a huge respect for you and your music, thank you for coming this is honestly a dream come true." Niall tells Y/n while ripping a few pieces of paper out from the notebook in front of him and handing Y/n a paper.

"That's so sweet!" Y/n says while putting her hand over her heart. "I love your music so much, well the one song that you have out." She says and laughs to herself.

"Thank you." Niall says with a smile. "You'll be able to hear some of the songs on my album later on." He promises Y/n.

"ALBUM?" Y/n asks Niall very loudly. "Sorry it's just I'm so excited for it already. Do you have a date?" She asks Niall.

"Wow people weren't lying when they said you have a very powerful voice. Not yet, I want sometime in the spring." Niall says then pauses. "I don't know if I'll be finished with the album by then." He says with pursed lips.

"That's so far." Y/n whines while throwing herself back against the couch.

Niall laughs at Y/n. "It's only a few months!" He exclaims while picking up one of the pens on the table. "So, I was thinking a love song." He thinks out loud to Y/n.

"Agreed." Y/n says already finding the endless supply of instruments in the room helpful as she looks over at an acoustic guitar. "We can do a song where like we're in love with each other." She says while doodling something on the paper in front of her.

"And how about it's our first time meeting but we feel a connection to each other." Niall says and Y/n nods her head in agreement.

"And like I can be like uncertain and shit about being with you but you can reassure me and be like 'girl we're gonna date'." Y/n says in a way that causes Niall to laugh at her.

"Sounds great to me!" Niall says while twirling the pen in his hand.

"We're geniuses." Y/n tells Niall who laughs once again showing his agreement.

Two hours filled with laughter and bonding later, Y/n found herself in the recording booth with Niall watching her behind the glass.

"You sound amazing." Niall compliments Y/n through the microphone.

Y/n giggles, then puts her hand over her mouth out of embarrassment. "Thank you." She says while fixing the lyric sheet on her stand. "The guitar chords that you came up with is orgasmic." Y/n says with a serious face which causes what she just said to be even more funny to Niall.

"Never pictured you as the type of person to at that." Niall tells Y/n honestly after calming down.

"There's a lot of stuff you don't know about me." Y/n says mysteriously. "What did you picture me as?" She asks Niall while relaxing against the table in the room.

"Honestly exactly what you're like, beside the whole sexual jokes part." Niall says while playing with a few buttons on the control panel, which Y/n tried teaching him how to control but ended up failing. So, Niall only knows how to begin and stop recording.

"I'm a very predictable person." Y/n tells Niall while standing up again and walking to the microphone then looking at the lyrics. "Okay I'm ready." She tells Niall.

Niall nods his head and counts down from three giving Y/n the perfect intro to begin singing again.

Y/n makes it up as she sings, nothing about this song is defiant yet, she's singing how she believes the song should go. "A dangerous plan, just this time, A stranger's hand clutched in mine." Y/n takes a deeper than normal breath after running out of air. "I'll take this chance, so call me blind. I've been waiting all my life, Please don't scar this young heart, Just take my hand." Y/n sings peacefully which causes Niall to be amazed at how easy this is for her. Y/n stops before the chorus to wipe her eyes free of their sleepiness. "Writing and creating makes me so tired sometimes." She says.

Niall hums in response. "I could tell." He says while stopping the recording. "Done for the day ?" He asks Y/n.

"I am if you are." Y/n tells Niall while stretching out her legs.

"Im ready to head home." Niall answers honestly.

Y/n moves out of the recording room and begins to collect her materials. "What did you think of the song, Noah?" She asks her temporary bodyguard, who Niall forgot was there.

"My name's Ni-" Niall gets cut off by Noah, he hopes that Y/n didn't notice which she didn't.

"You two are talented artists, there are few of you guys left in this industry. Most artists don't even write their own music." Noah says sadly while standing up from the chair and walking closer to the duo.

"It's heartbreaking." Y/n says while walking towards the studio exit. "Music just isn't as soulful and emotional anymore it's all about getting those hits." She says then continues. "I kinda wanna try a new type of music with my next album, but I'm not sure how the fans will react." She says honestly while the two boys follow her.

"You should. Push the barriers! No matter what there is gonna be at least someone in the world who's gonna love the music you make." Niall tells Y/n encouragingly.

"What type of music were you thinking of creating?" Noah asks Y/n curiously as he checks for any suspicious people in the hall.

"Going back to my roots like when I was in high school. I want to be able to recognize what instruments were used instead of being like 'oh that's a sound from an electronic keyboard', you know?" Y/n says and both of the boys nod their heads.

"I would love it." Noah says and Niall agrees with him.

Y/n smiles at what the two boys did. "Thank you." She says and follows slightly behind Noah as they exit the single floored building only to be surrounded by paparazzi.

"Y/n and Niall! Over here!" One of the people in the crowd yells while flashes go off like crazy.

"Y/n! Have you talked to Fifth Harmony?" Another voice from the crowd asks.

"Follow me." Noah commands the two singers. "Move it!" He yells while forcing the cameras out of his way. "Very important people coming through unlike you!" Noah continues while shoving one guy out of the way.

"He's funny." Niall tells Y/n after hearing what Noah just yelled out.

"He's the only good bodyguard." Y/n tells Niall while tuning out of the paparazzi until one question sneaks into her mind.

"Y/n are you still in love with Lauren Jauregui?!" A voice asks and both Niall and Y/ns head snap in its direction.

They both burst out in laughter then make their way through the crowd, a few paparazzi even laugh at his stupid question. Noah protects the female singers as she gets into the car. Niall and Y/n say their goodbyes before Y/n settles in her seat.

"You good?" Noah asks Y/n, who nods, before taking Niall to his car leaving Y/n alone in the car. Y/n waits a few moments before Noah climbs into the drivers seat and starts the car. "I never get tired of that." Noah says happily while driving out of the parking spot.

"The things you say to them are hilarious." Y/n laughs to herself.

"It's a talent." Noah says while pulling out of the parking lot and turning onto the main road. "Kendall wanted me to tell you that they're recording at her house today so all of her family's gonna be there." He remembers what Kendall told him on text message.

"Okay." Y/n sighs while looking out the window, she knows that she's going to have to stay with the family even though she just wants to lay down. She closes her eyes and catches up on the sleep that she's going to lose tonight.

*-*-*

"That isn't funny." Khloé growls at Y/n after Y/n tells her that she's retiring from music.

"You believed me." Y/n tells Khloé while taking a sip of the glass of red wine in her hand.

"Can we just appreciate how elegant Y/n looks?" Kourtney asks the family while admiring Y/ns outfit which was anything but elegant.

"Hey! Stop judging my looks!" Y/n tells Kourtney while looking down at her choice of attire, which is what she has been wearing all day. She's wearing flannel pants with a half zipped sweater with her bra showing.

"The best part is how she's sitting." Kim observes while looking at Y/ns sitting position. Y/ns laying on her side with one of her legs crossed over each other and the glass of wine resting in her right hand.

"I don't tolerate this bullying." Y/n states without fixing anything about herself. "North tell your mom to stop bulling me." She commands North who tells her mom exactly what Y/n said.

"Turning my own kids against me? How rude." Kim scoffs at Y/n and Y/n smirks proudly at herself.

"Don't judge me then." Y/n snaps back at Kim with her eyebrows raised.

"Don't get brave Y/l/n." Kim warns Y/n while pointing one of her fingers at her.

Y/n sticks her tongue out at Kim then proceeds to take a selfie of herself with her glass on wine. Kim attempts to be in the picture so Y/n presses record while pretending to set her selfie up. "No bully's allowed!" Y/n tells Kim while moving her phone so it's only her. Khloé moves closer to Y/n figuring that she would let her in the picture. "Did you not hear what I just said?" She asks Khloé.

"I didn't do anything! It was them! If anything you bullied me with that retiring crap." Khloé tells Y/n while doing a perfect duck face.

"Fine." Y/n stops recording the video and takes a few selfies with Khloé. She posts it on her snapchat story with the caption 'the only one i claim'.

"We're cute." Khloé says confidently while puckering her lips and looking at herself in Y/ns phone, the way that Khloé said this reminded Y/n of Normani and Dinah. But instead of thinking of them, she pushed that thought out of her head.

"Ayooo!" Kendall comes into the room yelling. "The food's ready and I wanna eat." She tells the four girls.

All of the four girls stand up from the couch and move into the dining room. Y/n sits down in one of the chairs on the side of the table and Khloé and Mason, Kourtneys son, sit beside her. They all begin to eat until Kim brings up a conversation, which would be especially good for the cameras.

"So Y/n, any girlfriends?" Kim asks Y/n curiously while biting off a piece of the broccoli on her fork.

Y/n feels her face heat up at the thought of Madison, and Khloé cheers. "There's a girl!" Khloé yells while smiling widely. "Spill it." She commands Y/n.

"Okay, fine." Y/n says with a smile. "I kissed this girl who happens to be one of my friends and-"

"Why haven't I heard of this yet?" Kendall asks Y/n interrupting her story.

"Cause it just happened, calm down." Y/n tells Kendall. "Anyways, we kissed and cuddled and shit for a night but we haven't talked since then so." She trails off while using her fork to play with her food.

"If she doesn't want to be with you it's her loss." Kourtney says and the rest of the table agrees.

"Yeah you're hot." Mason tells Y/n from beside her.

Khloé chokes on the food that's in her mouth before erupting into laughter. "Mason!" Kourtney scolds but she begins to laugh after realizing that Y/n is hunched over laughing as well as the rest of the table.

"Kourt you really got some funny kids." Khloé tells Kourtney while collecting herself.

"Thank you." Mason says on behalf of his mom.

hi people !!

sorry that this took so long i started working and i've been wicked tired so yeah

i'm gonna do better at updating i promiseee

-sydney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 3.7K 22
You are cousin of one and only Lauren Jauregui.Lauren asks you to come on tour with her and the girls,you freak out because you are a hardcore harmon...
8.3K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...
561K 15.3K 27
In which Y/N Y/L/N finds herself falling for the school's most popular cheerleader. (G!P you) **** This was my first story, bare with it lol
107K 3.1K 38
You're a famous singer opening for fifth harmony on tour. What happens when you catch feeling for none other than Normani Kordei? (Gxg takes place wh...