Hidden Feelings

By NiyAlsina

Four years have gone by and everything has changed. Valencia has been in a coma and Elias is now Four. But wh... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
New Book.
20.
21.
22.
A/N
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
A/N
33.
Bonus Chapters.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Epilogue
1*
2*
3*
4*
6*
7*
8*
9*
10*
11*
12*
13*
14*
15*
16*
17*
18*
19*
A/N
20*
21*
22*
Discussion.
23*
24*
25*
26*
Books....
27*
28*
Anguish
A/N
29*
30*
31*
A/N
32*
Epilogue* Pt.1
Epilogue* Pt. 2
Last Words
Possible Final Goodbyes

5*

7.5K 485 176
By NiyAlsina

Kambria Lorizio

"Sebastian! I know you didn't eat my food!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

Here they go.

"That your mom?" Lorenzo asked as we sat on FaceTime. He was one of the few boys I actually give attention. I don't want to be his girlfriend though.

"Yeah. I'm used to it." I waved it off. This is a every day thing.

"Stop yelling at me girl before I slap you!"

"I wish you would!"

"They always like that?" He seemed a little worried about their back and forth.

"Yup." I shrugged. Everybody's parents I know are all lovey dovey and cute. My parents argue and kiss all on each other every day. I guess it balances out. That's just them.

The yelling stopped so I assume they're making up now. My bipolar parents. Gotta love them.

"You know I'm tryna make you mines one day Kam." He said and I just nodded my head.

Lies.

"When you gonna stop playing games?"

"I don't do relationships." It's too much energy and time just to be fucked over in the end. I'm young and I don't have time for that love stuff.

"Why not?"

"Because-"

"Baby sister!" Elias barged into my room and I hurried up to put my call on mute. He jumped on me, kissing my cheek.

"Gross, Elias get your heavy ass off of me!" I pushed him with my phone still in my hand.

"I'm just trying to love you metal mouth." He pinched my cheeks. I can't wait to get my braces off so him and Kaleb will stop calling me that. "Hold the hell on! Who you talking to!"

"Nobody-"

The phone was snatched from my hand and he took the call off mute.

"Who are you and why are you talking to my little sister?" He mugged Lorenzo.

"Eli stop it." I whined, reaching for the phone, but he held it from me.

"Hello? Nigga are you deaf? Don't you hear me talking to your ass? Kaleb!"

We heard heavy footsteps come up the stairs and Kaleb enter my room. I huffed, falling back on the bed. Kill me now.

"Look." He turned the phone to Kaleb and he scrunched up his face.

"Lorenzo, what the fuck you doing talking to my sister!" He snatched my phone from Elias.

"I can't talk to her?"

Him and Elias looked at eachother then back at him, "No!"

"Kaleb, give me my damn phone before I punch you." I reached for my phone while he held it over his head.

I kicked him in between the legs and he groaned in pain as he doubled over. Taking my phone, I said bye to Lorenzo and hung up.

"I'm going to beat your ass!" He lunged at me and I punched him. My hair was clenched in his fist and he swung me to the floor.

"That all you got?" I pulled his ankle making him fall and my hand wrapped around his throat.

He pried my hands from around his neck and put me into a chokehold.

"What the fuck is going on in here!" Our dad yelled, walking into the room obviously agitated. "Get your hands off your sister. Are you crazy?"

"She started it! She want to touch me like a man I'm going to treat her like one!" He shoved me back onto the floor.

"Kaleb! Touch her again boy and you better talk to me like you got some fucking sense! Elias."

"Huh?" He typed on his phone not paying any of us any mind.

"You was just gonna sit here and not do nothing?"

"That's they business. I'm chilling." He got up and patted my dad on the back. "Goodnight bruh."

"You shouldn't have taken my phone."

"You right. Maybe you shouldn't be talking to boys. They seem to have a lot of influence on you. Remember those hickies Elias helped you get rid of? Oops, my bad." He smirked, leaving the room.

Snitch.

"Kambria..." My dad laughed, looking up at the ceiling for a moment before looking back at me. "Tell me you brother is making shit up. Tell me because I'm about two seconds away from beating your ass."

My bottom lip quivered, "Daddy-"

"Don't start that crying shit Kambria! I don't care about your fucking tears!"

"I didn't mean to..."

"So a nigga sucking all over your neck just happened!" He yelled more and it just made me cry harder. I've never seen my dad so mad at me. I didn't like when he yelled at me.

"Sebastian, stop yelling at her." My mom came to my rescue like she does every time dad yells at Elias or Kaleb. He hardly yells at me.

"No-"

"Let me talk to her and you get out." She pushed him out the room and closed the door. "Sit down."

I sat on my bed and she took a spot next to me.

"Don't let his yelling get you upset." She wiped my tears. I was really hurt.

"He hates me now."

"Him? Hate you? Girl, your father couldn't hate you if he tried." She let out a small laugh. "You having sex?"

I hate that my mother is so straightforward and blunt.

"Definetly not."

"Are you planning to?"

"What? Mom, no. I'm not even dating."

"So you want to tell me why you had hickies?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "I really just happened, but we didn't do anything. I'm sorry mom."

"You know you're grounded right?"

"For how long?"

"The rest of your life." I heard my father on the other side of the door.

"Go away Bash."

"Woman you don't tell me what to do. I run this around here." He said, but he still walked away.

"A month." She said.

"A month! Mommy please-"

"I don't want to hear it Kam. I will not have you running around like you're grown."

"But mommy I don't want to be grounded for a month." I pouted.

"You wanna go for a month and a half?"

"No." I mumbled.

"Glad we have an understanding." She smiled, she took my phone, laptop, iPad and everything else I found remotely entertaining.

"Damn son, you got a month." Elias laughed. "You want me to beat up Kaleb for you?"

"Please."

"Look, I'll let you have this for your long month." He handed me his second phone. "You didn't get it from me."

"Thank you."

"Ain't no thang. But if you get any random messages it's just some old randoms. If it's pictures don't open it."

"Okay Eli."

°•°•°•°

"Can I get some more mom?" Elias asked. This was his second plate of breakfast.

"Where does at your food go?" I asked.

"My di-"

"Finish that and watch how fast I come across this table. Too early to be playing with y'all nappy headed asses." My dad told him.

"Somebody is grumpy." Elias teased.

"Hello second family!" Malia walked in being loud as usual.

"Hey Malia." Everyone said in unison except for Elias.

He just got up from the table and hugged her, slickly gripping her butt. Nobody else saw it but I did.

"What you doing here so early?" My mom asked her.

"There's no food at home."

"I'll make you a plate." Elias offered making my mom look at my dad and smirk. We all know that Elias likes Malia more than a friend.

"Okay." She handed him the plate that was already in her hand.

"Ooh look at that glow." Elias pointed at her highlight. "It's blinding me."

She blushed while my mom rested her chin on her fist with pursed lips.

"Y'all cute." Kaleb teased, making kissing noises.

"Chill before I beat your ass-"

"Curse again. I want to hear another curse word come from the three of you." My father threatened.

"I'm grown."

"And still living in my house so your point?"

"You foul bruh." Elias shook his head.

"I'm leaving." Kaleb put his plate in the sick and kissed our mom on the cheek.

"But I'm not finished eating yet."

"Walk by yourself then. Hopefully you don't get snatched." He grabbed his bag and left the house.

I sucked my teeth and got up to go after him. He was already down the street so I had to speed walk to catch up to him.

"What is wrong with you? I should be the one who's mad. You got me grounded."

"Good, you finally got punished instead of a tap on the wrist. I'm tired of mom and dad babying you. You always expect someone to kiss your feet when you pout."

"No I-"

"Yes you do Kam. You get suspended, they tell you not to do it again. I got suspended, I get my stuff taken away and grounded for a week."

"Sorry." I mumbled. I never liked apologizing, but Kaleb is my brother and I don't like him mad at me.

He looked down at me with a straight face before the corners of his lips twitch up into a smile, "It's okay metal mouth."

I noticed the bruise on his jaw and shrugged.  He pulled some of my hair out so we're even. Kaleb and I fist fight all the time it's no big deal.

"Where's the rest of your shirt?"

"I got it on a discount." I joked.

"I'm not joking."

"Kaleb shut up. It's not even showing anything. You want me to dress like a nun?"

"That would be better."

"Shut up." I nudged him.

My brother. Gotta love him.

When we got to school we parted ways to our lockers.

"Kam!" Alora yelled even though she was already in my face. Her whole family is loud. "You hear about Diamond?"

"What about her?"

"She wants to fight you I guess. You want me to beat her ass?"

"What bitch don't want to fight me?" I wasn't trying to sound cocky, but it was true.

Girls get mad because their boyfriends or exes want to talk to me. I don't even entertain majority of the niggas here. If they don't want to fight me then they want to fight Alora.

Alora has a smart mouth that gets her in trouble. That's why she's my best and only friend.

"Brian wasn't even with her. She was a smash and pass." Alora rolled her eyes.

"Ain't nobody worried about her." I draped my arm over her shoulder as we walked to homeroom.

As soon as I sat down Diamond walkes in on bullshit.

"Kambria! Wassup you man stealing bitch." She leaned on my desk.

"Bitch the boy don't want you." Alora spat.

I laughed, "Get away from my desk before I throw it at you next."

"How about your hoe ass stay away in your lane!"

"And if I don't?" I stood up. "Who gonna put me there?"

"Me."

"Girl go sit down. You so worried about Brian but you was just sucking my brother's dick yesterday!" I grasped everybody's attention.

She gasped as he face flushed from embarrassment. Without another word she walked away.

The life of a Lorizio.

♡♡♡♡♡
Kam?

Kaleb?

Excuse mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 241 23
Set four years after New Rules. P.S I am still working on "The Perfect Ending" however, the story isn't giving me excitement and creative ideas like...
380K 18.6K 71
Hey guys! I'm back with a sequel to One Night! If you haven't read One Night yet please go read it before you read this one. Thanks.
36.9K 1.3K 30
2 years later and Trey and Adrienne are still going strong.Let's see what happens in Fumble.
45.6K 621 14
10 years have passed, but their love for each other hasn't lessened. A glimpse into their future.