Endlessly (sequel to How to f...

By -lifeindulgent-

Sequel to How to fall in love More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
IF YOU LIKED THE BOOK, PLEASE READ

Chapter 17

329 21 6
By -lifeindulgent-

I opened my eyes slowly, lifting my head and looking around. My head hurt and I my mind was blank. I had completely forgotten what had happened last night. I stood up carefully, rubbing my eyes and absently heading for the door.

I tried to open the door, but, to my surprise, I only ended up shaking the doorknob and almost hitting my head.

I slowly unlocked it and exited the bedroom confusedly. Before I knew what was happening, someone's arms were around me, holding me tightly.

"You scared the hell out of me!" Luke yelled "You locked yourself in there and I was afraid you might've done something to yourself"

Suddenly, the happenings from last night hit me like a train. I pulled away from him quickly "Don't try to make any of this my fault" I exclaimed, crossing my arms over my chest.

Guilt was washing over his face. From the dark bags under his eyes, I could tell he either hasn't slept at all, or barely.

"Do you really believe something happened?" he asked, looking straight into my eyes. His were filled with a kind of expectation.

"Well that's how it looked. And you obviously didn't remember to say you have a girlfriend" I growled.

"I tried to tell her! She ignored everything I said!" Luke exclaimed in defence.

I stared at him, keeping a stern expression and thinking of what to say. But I believed him, I would believe anything he says.

"Besides" Luke continued, calming down a little "I'm pretty sure Mony told her to flirt with me"

My eyes widened. That actually made sence. Monica never really liked any of us, but she seemed to like Michael. She just wanted me jealous and that's exacly what she got.

"The second she left me alone, I went looking for you. Then I come back here and you lock yourself inside..." basically he repeated everything that happened last night. But then he looked at me softly, calming down "Please. Don't ever scare me like that again"

"Same goes for you" I whispered.

He reached out his arms to hug me. I wrapped mine around his neck tightly, with a muffled sob.

*Julie's point of view*

The room lightened up. It was morning already. I groaned, opening my eyes. I couldn't get an ounce of sleep last night, I just lied on my bed trying to fall asleep.

I realised there was no more point to that, so I dragged myself out of bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and rubbed my eyes. They were bloodshot with bags under them. You could clearly see my lack of sleep.

I went straight to bed again, this time to stare at the celling for hours, until my mom woke up and came to check on me.

"Julie, sweetie" she poked her head through the door, knocking a few times to grab my attention "How are you feeling?" she cooed.

I sat up, shaking my head and, for the first time, I felt tears in my eyes.

"Can you at least tell me what happened?" she asked softly, plopping down next to me and rubbing my arm to comfort me.

I shook my head again, silently sniffing "I don't want to talk about it" I mumbled.

My mom wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly. Tears started flowing down my cheeks. We sat there a while. The only thing breaking the scilence being an occasional sob or sniff.

My phone started buzzing. At first I chose to ignore it, but it was too loud and it kept going for too long. I finally reached for my phone. It was Ashton calling me. I mentally rolled my eyes.

I stared at the screen, unsure. My mom nudged my arm "Answer it" she said with a goofy smirk.

I stood up and went to the living room, I didn't want my mom eavesdropping on us. After a bit of hesitating, I finally answered "What?" I spat morosely.

I heard Ashtons worried voice from the other side of the conversation "Jules? Are you okay? Can I come over to explain?"

I frowned "There is nothing you can do to apologise now"

"Wanna bet?" I heard the smirk in his voice.

Just seconds after that, the doorbell rang. I hung up and rushed to look through the peephole. It was covered "Smart move" I thought to myself sarcastically.

Regardless of the fact that I had just woke up and was still in my pajamas, I opened the door. It was Ashton, with a giant bouqet of orchids covering his face. He knew orchids are my favourite flower and I can't say no to them.

I crossed my arms, trying to stay cold, or at least seem that way. Inside I was touched by the thoughtful gesture.

"Julie" I heard his voice. He moved the bouqet so I could see his face "I love you and I'm really sorry about last night. It really isn't what you think"

I took a deep breath. He put down the flowers and took my hands, uncrossing them carefully "Please forgive me" he said softly.

I looked into his eyes, he was telling the truth, I knew when he was lying. I thought about it for a while and slowly started to form a smile "Of course"

*Jenna's point of view*

I was sitting on my bed, leaned on the wall and thinking about Michael and Monica. I know he loves me, I see it in his eyes. So why was he doing this now?

My eyes strolled across the room, I didn't know what I was looking for, maybe I wasn't looking for anything, I just didn't know what to do with myself.

They landed on my wrist. The bracelet I was wearing. The one with the little guitar charm, Michael gave it to me not that long ago, for our one year anniversary.

I stared at it. Suddenly I just got up and opened my closet. I started pulling all of my clothes out and throwing them on my bed. Finally, I found what I was looking for, the dress I wore to our first date.

I clenched it in my hand and ran off to my desk, opening the drawers swiftly and closing them harshly, with a slam. The last drawer, I spotted the game console he gave to me once. I bet I could beat him at a game, and if I did, he would give me this console, his lucky one.

I threw it and the dress over my bed and ran to the commode next to my bed. There was a framed picture there. We took it when we went to a restaurant together to try and look classy. That night resulted in a lot of laughter and awkwardness, but we had a great time.

Finally, I opened the one drawer on the commode and pulled out a larger, decorated box. This is where I keep my most precious memories and most valued items. I pulled out a small piece of card. This was from when Michael tried to write me a love letter. His rhymes were bad and his writing style was terrible, but I kept the note anyway.

I read it in my head. I got to the part where he called me 'lovebug' and I gigled to myself. I stopped and threw the note over the items I piled up. I ripped off my bracelet and added it to the pile.

I stared at our memories, slowly starting to sob. My legs couldn't hold me anymore and I practically fell over them, sobbing louder and louder and letting my tears flow freely.

I don't know how long I just lied there and cried. It felt like forever. A ringing sound made me flinch.

"Jenna" my mom called for me "It's for you"

I stood up morosely, wiping away my tears and went to see who it was. It didn't surprise me to see Michael at the door.

My mom left and I crossed my arms at him, emotionless.

"Jen" he started quietly "I never meant to hurt you, you know that. What you saw isn't what you think. Could you please forgive me? I can explain everything" he stated slowly.

"If you think you're getting off that easy, you've got another thing coming!" I growled, slamming the door in his face. Confusion flashed in his eyes as I did, but I shook it off and went back to my room. He can't expect me to forgive him just like that again.

~~~~~~~

hey guys!

here's another chapter, i hope you like it! no one asked me a question on the last chapter, so i thought i would ask the question this time! so here it is, i want to know, what is your favourite movie? lol

this chapter is dedicated to @Mariya_Horan ! i've decided to give a dedication to one of my lovely readers on every chapter! i really want to know who is reading my book and if you like it, so if you want a dedication, comment or pm me :)

love you xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 51.5K 39
❝You chased me for a long time, so I figured it was time for me to chase you.❞ copyright © paradisin || 2014
38K 697 41
In which a girl who's scared of love falls for a boy who's afraid of being left. ((Completed)) *under editing* Rankings: #2 in lukehemmings
48.8K 2.2K 31
sequel to 'keep me in mind'
789K 7.5K 107
book 2 of the 5sos preferences