Unleashed

By PrettyRandom

Annabelle Aconite, the daughter of a Sheriff, always knew there was something off about her. From her strange... More

Prologue
Nightmares
First Day Of School
Pebbles
Requested
Douchebag
Bientôt
First Warning
Worried
Games (Long)
Unexplained
Rodeo Drive
Murdered
Trust (Long)
Gem
The Fall (Long)
My Brother the Jerk
Midnight
The Tracks (Long)
Movie Date (Long)
Morning of...
Seniors Party
"Wake Up!"
"Stay Away From Harry."
Silver Lining
Drawings
étincelles
Followed
Let's Go Camping!
Red
Marshmallows
Meet Me
Revealed
Aftermath
The BBQ
My Slice of Heaven
Monday....
Proverbs (Long)
Breathless (Long)
Lost (Part 1)
Lycanthropy (Part 2 of Lost)
Feu
Meanings
Legendary Lovers <3
Close to Home
Unexpected
Visitor
Elements
Tarot Cards
Girls in White
Invitation? (Long)
Guess Whose Over For Dinner (Part 1 Long)
Falling Star (Part 2 Long)
Recruiting
Go Big or Go Home
Halloween (Part 1 of 3)
0 to 100 Real Quick (Part 2 of 3)
Mystery Guy (Part 3 of 3)
Breakfast
Your Eyes
Something New
You asked I've answered :) (Author addition)
"I Knew"
Surprise!
Starlight
Chest Pains
Twister
Linda (Part 1 of 4)
Fireproof (Part 2 of 4)
Illusions (Part 3 of 4)
"Symbolism and Meanings" (Part 4 of 4)
Purple and Grey
You Asked I've Answered Part 2!!!!
Lies
Mimicking
Ask Them
Dreams
"Bon coneur ne peut mentir"
Off To The Cabin (Part 1)
Hints
Icing
Muddy Dark Blue
Drinks and Those 3 Words
Changes
Shadows
Naughty Dreams
Your Father Is...
Filling in Some Blanks
Questions
House Pop Ups
Coward
What are you Going to Do?
Two Wolves
Heated Touch
You asked Again and I've Answered!
Reaching for him Mentally
All hell Breaking Loose
Lighting and Thunder
White Lights and A Wolf?
NOT AN UPDATE
Legacy
Character Questionnaire
!!!!!Untamed!!!!!
Printing Books?

Pictures..

23.5K 715 315
By PrettyRandom

Walking into their dining room I walked over to the table and sat my bag down.

“Would you like something to drink?” asked Harry as he walks to the fridge.

“Water please.” I say as I sit and pull out my art supplies.

Harry nods as I pull a chair out and sit.

Leaving school we swung by Johnny’s arts and craft store and grabbed a new canvas and some oil paints.

“Are you hungry?” asked Harry.

I shook my head, “I’m fine.”

He nods again as he goes into a cabinet and pulls things out.  

As I pull out my tablet and stand it up I slide through the images I took on the camping trip as I stop at the picture I took my the lake. Over my shoulder I saw Harry walking up and when he finally reached the table he tosses an arm full of stuff in front of me.

“Hungry?” I asked as I laughed.

Harry smiles cheeks red as he says, “It’s a wolf thing. Helps curves our cravings?”

“Really?”

He nods.

“Do you all have it?”

He nods, “Yeah, but Niall has it the worst.”

“How is that?”

Pulling out the seat next to me Harry opens up a pack of cookies as he says, “I’m pretty sure that you know by now, from his accent, that Niall is Irish, right?” I nod as he continues, “We were doing a routine sweep checking on different packs when we stumbled on Niall. He had grown up around access to human blood and let’s just say it was a process of us getting him straight.”

“You make it sound like he was a drug addict.”

“Like I said yesterday, blood is addicting and the kill is more thrilling. So yeah you can compare it to being a drug addict.” Eating a cookie he says, “He is clean though, its just that being of had, had it, his body craves for it more than ours do so he eats.”

“Good thing that you guys have fast metabolism or he would get fat.”

Harry laughs, “Angel said the same thing.”

I smile.

Looking at me Harry places a cookie in his mouth as he picks up another, “You want one?”

I shook my head, “I’m good.”

Biting the cookie that was in his mouth he smiles, “Come on. It’s chewy.”

As I sat there watching him eat that cookie, I could feel my heart racing as he smiles at me, sporting dimples and all.

“Well?” he says.

Reaching in front of him I grab a cookie and take a bite.

“Good?” he asks.

I nod, “Yeah.

He smiles, “Told you.”

I smile shaking my head as I say, “Aren’t we here to do work?”

He nods, “Yeah, but there is nothing wrong with getting side tracked.”

I bit my lip as I turn to my tablet, “I was thinking we do this one.” I say as I point to the picture I had taken by the water stream.

“The stream?”

I nod.

“Why?”

“Because it captures the essence of the woods. You got, rocks, water, and trees. The lighting is perfect and I think you can mix colors to get the picture more of an effect.”

Harry looks at me not saying anything.

“We don’t have to do that.” I quickly said, “I took more pictures.” I added as I start browsing through my pictures, “Or if you have any ideas we can-“

“Pebbles,” he says softly as he reached over and covers my hand with his as he stops me from browsing through pictures, “I like your idea, you don’t have to change it.”

Looking down and back up at him I say, “I just thought you might want to do something different.”

He shakes his head, “No, your idea sounds great. What do you want to do first?”

I looked at him in awe. He was genuinely interested in my idea.

“What?” he asked as he smiles.

I shook my head, I must’ve been starring to long, “Nothing.”

“No come on, what’s are you thinking about?”

“I just,” I sigh as I look at the picture on my tablet, “Nobody has never liked an idea of mine.”

“Look at me.” He says low in whisper. Turning to him he says, “I like your idea, and I’m excited to work with you.” shaking his head, a few curls fell in his face as he says, “I don’t want you to think that you have to keep your ideas to yourself, I’m more than eager to hear what is going on in the beautiful head of yours.”

My cheeks redden as heat passed through his hand into mine, causing my whole body to shiver from the outburst of warmth that covered me. Not trusting myself to speak all I did was nod.

He smiled as he moved his hand from mine and goes back to the picture I had just turned from.

“Shall we get started?” he turned to me and asked, realizing I still was starring.

“Yup.” I say turning from him as I picked up my pencil and pulled the canvas close.

-------------------

3 hours later and 2 boxes of cookies, a pint of ice cream, a donut, and a half of pizza later and we were halfway done. Harry had went to go get clean water to clean our paint brushes and more containers as I was mixing the blue together to make the perfect shade. After 4 attempts I groaned and pushed the bowl from me.

“What’s wrong?” asked Harry from the next room.

“I can’t get the color right and can’t get the stroke right for the waves in the water.”

“Are you using oil or regular?”

“Regular.”

“Then there’s your problem right there Luv.” He says as he walks back into the room, “Use the regular for basics, not for items that you want to make stand out.”

Pushing my hair behind my ears I say, “But, Oil and me don’t quite mix. Every time that my uncle would try to infuse it with the lessons of the day, it magically disappeared.”

“Magically disappeared huh?” he says with a raised brow.

I nod, “Magically disappeared into a box that I kept outside.”

He laughs, “Why not just tell him that you didn’t want to work with it?”

I shrugged, “I didn’t want to tell him no, that would be mean.”

“So instead you hid his stuff?”

I nod.

“Pebbles you are a piece of work.” He says as he grabs a brush. Sticking the brush behind his ear like a pencil he grabs three oil colors. Green, Blue, and White. Getting a container he picks up the colors and squeezes them out, side by side next to each other.

“I tried those they didn’t work.” I say.

“You tried them in oils?”

I shook my head.

“Where’s the regular paint that you mixed together?” he asked.

I pointed to the side, "There.”

“Sit it in front of you I want to show you something.”

Pulling the paint I already mixed in front of me he mixed the color in front of him as he sits them side by side, “See the difference.”

Looking down I took in the different paints side by side. One was dull and lifeless while the other was vibrant in full of life.

“I didn’t know you knew how to use oils.” I say amazed as I looked up at him.

“I was taught using oils before anything else.” He says, "Painting help the times go by and helped when I need to get disracted for a moment." Grabbing the brush from behind his ear he points towards the canvas, “May I?”

I nod, “Of course.”

I went to move to give him room, when grabs the back of my chair so I couldn’t move.

“Don’t you need room?” I asked my heart beginning to race because of how close he was.

He shakes his head, “No, you’re just fine.”

Leaning over my shoulder his curls brush my cheek as I took in a deep breath taking in his scent. My stomach did flips as looked up at him. Focusing on the canvas the right side of his mouth curved up as he says, “I can’t concentrate when you’re looking at me like that.”

“Like what?” I asked innocently.

“Like I’m the most angelic thing you’ve ever set your eyes on.” He says, “It’s very distracting.”

“You don’t think your angelic?” I asked.

Turning to me as he stops paint he looks me in the eyes. His eyes were luminous and piercing as he says, “Lil Pebs, I’m the farthest thing from angelic.”

“Is that so?” I asked.

He nods.

“I don’t believe that.”

Leaning closer he says softly, so soft to the point it was practically a whisper, “It’s because you don’t know me.”

I stared at him for a second. I went to respond but stopped as his eyes traveled down to my lips. I licked them as he smirks.

“You Pebbles are something special.”

I shook my head, “No I’m not.”

Leaning closer till his face was inches from mine he says, “You are in my eyes.”

I smiled as I was again covered in warmth. With each second that passed Harry got closer. When he was basically an inch away from me, my eyes instantly flutter closed as I felt his breath on my lips.

“Well hello there!”

Jumping back, I nearly fell out my chair as Harry grabs my arm, as we both looked at the door.

There stood Liam, Michael, and Niall. My cheeks flushed red as I turned from them.

“What are you guys doing here? I thought you were going to be at the tracks.” Says Harry facing them calmly as he crosses his arms and leans against the table.

“Nick called, said something about wanted to talk about the phone call he got. The rest are pulling up now.” Says Niall.

“What phone call?” Harry asked.

“Probably the one he made, after you guys camping fiasco.” Says Michael.  

“He got a response?” asked Harry.

“Apparently.” Says Niall.

Looking at Harry I say, “I should go.”

“No, you don’t have to.” He says.

“No offense bro, but she kind of does.” Says Liam, “Big guy wants to do a vchat.”

Harry’s eyes watered as he looks at me, “I’ll drop you off.”

I nod as I stand and grab my stuff as Harry walks out the room.

“So this is what you two have been working on?” asked Liam as he walks up and looks at the table.

“And what class is this for?” asked Niall.

“Art.” I say.

“Hmm, do all art partners get up close and personal?” ask Liam as he leans to me, breath against my ear, “Or is it just you two?”

My cheeks felt like they were on fire as Harry yells, “Leave her alone Liam.”

“I wasn’t doing anything.” Says Liam as he walks off and heads to the fridge.

Putting my tablet into my bag I went to toss it over my shoulder as Harry says, “Ready?”

I nod.

“Tell Nick I’ll be back.” says Harry.

The guys nod, “Alright.”

As we walk out the door and head for his bike, he puts on my helmet before climbing on the bike. Climbing behind him I wrap my arms around his middle as we ride off.

------------------ 

“You aren’t in trouble are you?” I asked as he kills the engine, and we walk the rest of the way to my house.

He shakes his head, “No, it's just routine questions about what happened? Who was there? Where any humans involved?”

I stopped in my steps.

Turning towards me he shakes his head, “Don’t worry I’m not telling them about your being there.”

“But what if they already know I was there?”

He shakes his head as he takes my hand, “I won’t let anyone hurt you okay?”

I nod.

“It’s getting dark you should head inside.” He says as he looks up to the skies.

I nod.

“You be careful okay?”

He smiles, “What’s with the random worrying about me?”

I shrug, “I have a big heart for people.”

“I’m not people.” He says, “I’m a wolf, I can protect myself.”

I nod, “I know, it’s just.” I shook my head, “Can you just take the kind gesture and call it a day”

He nods, “If it makes you feel better, then yes, I’ll be careful.”

I smile, “Thank you.”

“You welcome.” He smiles, “Call me if you need anything. We still aren’t sure on what Louis and Rick want so I don’t want any surprises.”

“You think they’ll come after me again?”

He nods, “Yeah, I do. So be safe and try not to go out at night.”

I nod, “Okay.”

I went to turn to leave as Harry says, “Pebbles!”

Stopping I turned around, “Yeah?”

“I’ll finish the painting tonight so you don’t have to worry about it.”

“I’ll help.”

He shakes his head, “It’ll give me something to do, take my mind off a few things.”

I nod.

“Do you mind,” he starts, “Do you mind if I borrowed your tablet, since I don’t have the photo?”

I nod as I turn and dig into my bag, “Sure.” Pulling it out I met him half way as I hand it to him.

“Any passwords?”

 I shook my head, “No, it’s mainly photos that I've been taking from over the years and what not.”

“So basically a photo tablet?”

I nod.

He nods as he takes it, “Awesome.”

“So I’ll see you tomorrow?”

He nods, “Yeah.”

“Goodnight Harry.” I say.

“Goodnight Pebbles.”

I smile as I turned to leave and head into the house. Warmth crept up my back until I was in my house.

----------------------- 

Harry POV

I watched Pebbles as she walks into the house and I smiled as she closed the door. Vanilla still swirled around me as I headed to my bike. Unlocking the tablet I browse through the camping pictures as I stop on one that I noticed I was in. I was sitting at the campfire next to Pebbles as she looks at me smiling and I looked at her smiling back. I stopped as I stared at the picture. Looking back up at the house as I looked back down at the picture. Clicking the side, I brought up a list of sending options as I punched in my phone number and sent the picture. Locking the tablet back my phone buzzed as I approached my bike and looking down was the picture I was just looking at. I smiled to myself as I saved the photo to my camera roll, and put my phone back in my pocket as I revved up my bike and headed back to the flat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 262K 52
"What the hell?" I took a step closer to the mirror, staring at my reflection in disbelief. The person looking back was still me, but at the same ti...
880K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...
20.7K 577 16
[a harry styles fanfiction] - werewolf!harry ▪︎ ▪︎ The man put every other man she'd ever known to shame. None of them even came close to comparing...
4.1M 135K 51
Emmanuelle is running, running from a heartbreak she doesn't want to remember. Packing her things she takes off, driving to a wherever her car takes...