Hidden Feelings

By NiyAlsina

Four years have gone by and everything has changed. Valencia has been in a coma and Elias is now Four. But wh... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
New Book.
20.
21.
22.
A/N
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
A/N
33.
Bonus Chapters.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Epilogue
1*
2*
4*
5*
6*
7*
8*
9*
10*
11*
12*
13*
14*
15*
16*
17*
18*
19*
A/N
20*
21*
22*
Discussion.
23*
24*
25*
26*
Books....
27*
28*
Anguish
A/N
29*
30*
31*
A/N
32*
Epilogue* Pt.1
Epilogue* Pt. 2
Last Words
Possible Final Goodbyes

3*

7.7K 501 196
By NiyAlsina

Kaleb Lorizio

"Ooh shit!" Melody held the wall as I pounded into her from the back in the janitor's closet.

She's gonna get us caught with her loud ass mouth.

"Damn..." I groaned watching her ass jiggle from the impact of my thrusts. She was thick and chocolate like I like them.

I yanked her hair as she began to throw it back. Now I see why her boyfriend loves her so much.

Her legs shook as she came and I nutted into the condom. I threw it away in the nearby trashcan and fixed myself up.

"I enjoyed myself." She smirked as she pulled up her leggings. I saw her lean in for a kiss and I put my hand up so her lips connected with it.

"I don't kiss." I told her.

She smacked her lips and placed her hands on her hips, "So you can have sex with me but not kiss me?"

"Uh...yeah." Is this bitch dumb or something?

"Why? I'm not good enough or something?" She asked and I could tell by the way she was rolling her neck she had an attitude.

"You have a boyfriend. Why the hell does it matter?"

"Ain't nobody worried about him. I'm talking about you right now."

"I don't have time for this. You not my bitch and I don't have to kiss you." I walked out of the closet.

As I was walking back to class I spotted Kam walking down the hallway.

"Aren't you supposed to be in ISS?" I asked.

"I have to use the bathroom. The bitch wouldn't let me go so I walked out anyways." She shrugged.

Kam and I stay in ISS. And don't let us both be in there because we always give the teacher hell. Kam is in there now for throwing a chair at a student.

"I hope you going in there to wipe that lipstick off. You're not grown. And you better just be going to the bathroom." I said making her roll her eyes. Not even in dress code.

"Shut up Kaleb." She mushed my face.

"Don't start with me metal mouth. Ugly ass little girl."

"Miss.Lorizio, get back in this room before I write you up." Ms.Murray walked around the corner.

"You really followed me all the way here for that? Aren't you supposed to be watching your class?" Kambria rolled her eyes.

"Kambria, I'm not going to tell you to again."

"Kambria, I'm not going to tell you again." She mocked her before walking to the restrooms in the other direction. "I'll come back when I pee first."

"Young man where are you supposed to be?" She asked, catching my attention.

"Huh?"

"Are you skipping class Mr.Lorizio?"

"Mr.Lorizo is my father. Please, call me Kaleb, Melinda." I licked my lips, smirking.

"It's Ms.Murray to you."

"It's Melinda when I have you bent over and you calling me daddy." I headed towards my classroom. "Have a pleasant day Melinda."

When I entered the classroom everybody looked at me.

"Can I have my damn face back?" My face formed into a mug. I hate people who stare.

"Kaleb, you've been gone for almost half of the class. What were you doing?" My teacher asked.

I'm never in this class because I get bored. All the work is easy and I already have an A in here. So much for an AP class.

"I got the bubble guts bruh. It was all bad." I rubbed my stomach hearing snickers from people in the class.

He shook his head as he took the hall pass from me, "Sit down."

"Aye, wassup Marissa." I sat next to her.

"Get away from me."

"Damn it's like that?" She's rude as hell. I've honestly just been trying to get in her pants since the beginning of the year.

"You gonna ask for my number like you always do, then I say no and you'll tell me how you gonna fuck me, and I put my headphones in to ignore you. So let's save both of us time." She put in her headphones.

I snatched them from her ear, "You don't have to be like that."

"What do you want? My number?"

"Yeah." I waved my phone in her face making her smile a little.

She snatched my phone from my hand and put her number in.

"Happy?"

"Very."

"Find something to do Kaleb." I heard my teacher tell me making me suck my teeth.

I went back to my seat in the back of the classroom and went to sleep until the last bell. Wiping the drool from my face, I grabbed my bookbag and filtered into the hallway with everyone else.

When I went outside I looked for Kam so we could walk home. I find her on the wall smiling up in that nigga Brian's face.

"Aye give her arms length nigga." I pushed him.

"Kaleb-"

"Let's go."

"Wassup Kal-"

"Don't talk to me after you gave my sister hickies on her neck." I pulled Kam by her arm.

"Oh you mad or something? I can't help it if she came onto me." He said cockily.

"What? No I didn't." Kam looked at him like he was crazy.

Brian was a senior and he always messed with the younger girls because a lot of them are easy. I know Kam isn't because I'll kill her if she let's a nigga get in her head.

The last thing I want is her heart broken from someone like him. I try to keep her away from guys like me or Eli because she might seem tough but she's really soft on the inside.

"Kambria, let's go." I tugged at her arm.

"No, he's tryna make it seem like something more than what it was. What you got to say nigga?" She spat.

"Man, stop talking to me like you crazy bit-"

Before he could finish his sentence Kam punched him in the jaw making him stumble back to the ground.

By his flaring nostrils I could tell he was pissed, but he got up and walked away in embarrassment.

"You can't just go around punching people girl. Sometimes you gotta walk away." I told her, walking across the street to begin our journey home.

"He was gonna call me a bitch. A nigga ain't gonna disrespect me." She shook her hand. "He gotta hard ass jaw though."

"I taught you well youngin." I high fived her as we cut the corner.

"Kaleb!" Someone yelled behind us. Kam and I both turned to see Derrick walking up on us. "Nigga you fucked my girl?"

I laughed at his attempt to scare me, "You gotta be more specific. I fuck a lot of girlfriends."

"Melody! She told me you came onto her."

Wow, that bitch lied on me because I didn't want to kiss her ass.

"Nah she came onto me so check your girl."

"Nah I got a problem with you." He shoved me.

I dropped my bag off my shoulder and punched him in the nose. He swung on me and I ducked, tackling him to the ground. I was getting some good hits in and I won't lie he was managed to get a few hits in.

"Kaleb stop before these white folks call the cops and your ass end back up in jail!" I felt Kambria pulling me by my shirt as I stomped him.

"You got blood on my elevens bitch." I stomped his ass one last time before snatching up my bookbag and walking away.

"He got you in your lip." She wiped the blood from my mouth. "Wait until mommy sees it."

"I should've bashed his head in the damn concrete." I gritted my teeth as I unlocked the front door.

The first place I went to was the kitchen, seeing my mom sitting on the counter and dad standing between her legs with their tongues down each other's throat.

"Don't y'all got a room?" Kam spoke making my mom push him. "Nasty."

"What happened to your face?" He asked. "You fighting again?"

"Huh?"

"Did I stutter?"

"It wasn't his fault...kind of." Kam jumped to my defense.

"So what happened to you." My mother grabbed my face to get a better look.

"He was messing with some guy's girlfriend and he came to fight him." Kambria explained.

"I told you about messing with them fast hoes." She slapped me, not too hard but hard enough where I felt it.

"Ouch ma." I rubbed my cheek.

"Did you beat his ass though?" Dad interjected.

"Of course."

Sigh. The life of a bachelor.

♡♡♡♡

Kaleb?

Kam?

Excuse mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 1K 50
August Alsina 2023 ღ
110 0 19
They were friends at a young age, but ever since they started high school. Their feelings as friends starts to change. (gay fanfic)
6.4K 194 7
Chris and Alysa come to terms with their engagement. Several things threaten the wedding including exes and family. They enjoy parenting their now on...
Ineffable By Niy

General Fiction

644K 35.6K 48
Ineffable •in·ef·fa·ble•- Too extreme to be described or expressed with words.