The Saviour "ON HOLD"

By ArisaMist

One day she was sitting on the roof watching the sunrise, thinking about her brother's death, the next she is... More

Trailer!!!
Characters!
Sunrise and pain♡
Never Forgive♡
Family♡
Underwater♡
Nowhere♡
Confused♡
Scared♡
Not Safe♡
The 5 Princes♡
I don't belong here♡
Promise♡
spirits♡
The Glass of Wine♡
The Deal♡
Believe Me♡
Prophecy♡
Gone♡
The First Rain♡
The Protapis♡
Blood shall spill blood♡
Return of the Queen♡
The First Snow♡
Sacrifice♡
Mary♡
Old Love Returns♡
A Friend♡
Apology♡
Revenge♡
The First Kiss♡
Her Body♡
C & L♡
I'm Yours♡
Dance Night♡
They're Here♡
A Dark Dusk♡
Broken♡

Protectors♡

25 9 3
By ArisaMist

Diane's point of view

The carriage stopped in the middle of woods. It was absolute silence, only the sound of owls in the trees. Huge looked at me for a moment. 

"Stay here, I need to talk to one of my men." He talked quietly and I nodded.

He left the carriage as few of his men followed him, I looked outside from my carriage's tiny window. 

They waited for some time before two men on horses arrived from other side of the woods. They got off their horses and bowed to Huge.

"I'm not going to waste my time here, so did you do it?" Huge asked them not wasting time.

"Your Highness we tried to last night at a celebration they had but she has people who are protecting her." 

"We could have easily stabbed her from the back without being spotted but.."

"I don't want to hear your damn excuses! I don't care if she has the whole kingdom looking out for her you will either kill her or bring her to me alive!" 

"But your highness, they are so busy with the king's daughter engagement and celebrations...wouldn't it be a perfect opportunity to attack?" 

I could see that made Huge thinking, he was quiet and turned to his right men and they whispered into each other's ears for some time. After a while silent Huge finally spoke out.

"Keep everything clear and inform me about anything that is going on. It's time I get back my kingdom." The men both nodded, bowed then got on their horses and left.

Huge looked towards me with a mean face, I pulled the curtain of the carriage and sat back. All this time that I have stayed with him made me realize being away from my son was so hard for me. Power was not worth it, I wish I could take my son back...

Sebastian's point of view

I ran as soon as I could to get to Mary's chambers, I opened the door and rushed in without knocking, Delphine following me. Mary was on the bed, while lady Olenna and other girls were around her.

She looked up and noticed me, "Mary are you alright? I came as soon as Delphine told me you nearly fainted. are you sick?" I touched her face but she nodded her head.

"yes I'm fine, I just needed to talk to you and Francis about something." she looked really serious which worried me a little.

I called Francis and took Mary with me. 

"Good Morning bash, Mary. is everything ok?" Francis walked closer, I could see a cut on his face. Father had told me about his drunken fight last night. But I didn't believe it.

"Mary nearly fainted this morning. She's been starting to have visions again." 

Francis looked at her then touched her shoulders gently, "I'm sorry are you feeling better? you do look a little pale." 

She smiled faintly, "Thank you, Francis, I'm good now. It's just... I'm really worried about Kenna. The vision I had...it wasn't a good one. She's not safe in the palace." Her voice sounded broken. 

Francis looked upset, he hugged Mary then looked at me. "Now you all believe me someone did try to attack her last night?" 

"I always believed you brother. We need to find out what's going on." I replied and he nodded. 

Kenna's point of view

That afternoon Conde asked me to walk his wolves with him. The snow was almost gone, the ground wasn't as white as before, soon the spring would be here. We walked alongside each other. "How's your shoulder?" I asked him.

"Good, it healed up really fast actually. I could take down...Mountain If I wanted to." He looked at me with a confidence.

We burst into laughter, "Right. Of course."

He suddenly became serious and stopped walking, "Kenna, didn't you want to go back. isn't that what you always wanted?" He paused a little, "You were so upset when you first came here...I know what it's like to be away from your family." 

I sighed, "Of course I want to go back... Diane. she's the only one who knows how."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Now I regret bringing it up. You hate me now." He noticed I was down and was trying to cheer me up.

I chuckled, "No silly, I enjoy talking to you." 

He fixed his hair, "Everyone does."

I shook my head as we continued our walk. Suddenly I heard Mary from behind. We turn around and see her. 

"You guys are really fast! and Hello Conde." She said trying to catch her breath.

Conde smiled at her, "Hello Mary." He looked at us both for a minute, "I will leave you ladies alone, talk later Kenna." with that he left me and Mary.

Me and Mary walked for a while but I could tell there was something on her mind. 

"Hey you've been really quiet, is everything alright?" 

After a while of silence, she finally spoke up, "Kenna...I don't think you're that safe in this palace, you shouldn't be by yourself that much."

I looked at her in complete confusion. "Mary I have no clue what you're talking about? did something happened?" 

She touched my shoulder gently, "Listen I'm saying because I care about you a lot not just as a friend anymore but as a sister. Just be with someone at all time, either with the girls or the boys."

I knew something was wrong but she would keep dragging it and not telling me which made me worried more. 

"ugh, my horrible memory! Narcisse told me there is a going to be a dance going on in the hall later today! I will go get ready and will see you there alright?" She smiled and walked away, "Don't forget what I told you, please be careful!" 

I shook my head, she's crazy and worries about me too much. 

I changed in my chambers then walked up to Catia and Lysa's room but they weren't there so I decided to walk to the hall by myself. I could hear the music from outside, I slowly walked inside.    People were indeed dancing in the middle. 

They were dancing so beautifully. I was almost jealous and wish I could dance like that.

"Would you do me an honor and dance with me my lady?" I turned around and saw Sebastian bowing behind me.

I raise an eyebrow with a smirk, "Uh no thanks I'm good." I jokingly walked away but he caught my arm and took me to the middle. 

"Sebastian I don't know how to dance like them... I'm just going to embarrass myself." I chuckled but he didn't care.

"Don't worry I will teach you how to dance. You know next week there is going to be a huge dance and I want you to learn." He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

He put one of my arms around his neck and taught me how to swing. He taught me each step with patience and I would be lying if I said I wasn't having fun. 

"Your smile tells me you're enjoying the dance with your protector! What can I say, ladies love my dance moves." 

"You sounded just like Julien right now, and my protector? is that what I'm calling you from now on?" I pinched his cheek playfully.

"It's my responsibility to keep you safe, I'm like your guardian angel. I even got the looks of one." He shrugged.

"That confidence of yours, Jesus bash." I chuckled again. "And since when it's your job to protect me?" I stopped dancing for a second, "What's going on? first Mary and now you?"

He gave me an awkward smile showing his teeth scratching his head.

"Sebastian???" I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. He was so bad at hiding, whatever it was.

"Come on Kenna. I told you I will protect you no matter what, so you don't have to worry your pretty little face." He pulled me back on the dance floor again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 130 25
Tagalog/English Lilian grew up knowing only one thing about her life and that is the fact that she was abandoned. As she grew older the mystery surr...
69 20 30
Nothing in my life had ever made sense. They told me it was normal, I'd grow into who I was supposed to be, that things would get better; here I am n...
41 23 23
A young woman wakes up in the hospital, with no memories other than the fact she had just been horribly injured in a fight, and she has superpowers...
4.6K 255 19
I've watched her for a long time... Ever since she was born and up until now.... I'm timeless and eternal but alone... My job is not the best but som...