Produce 101/Wanna One Imagines

By dreamies_uwu

Angst and fluffs :D *cringe warning* (written when I was 13 years old!) More

Im Youngmin-Everything Was Perfect!
Jihoon? Guanlin?-Part 1
Jihoon? Guanlin?-Part 2
Jihoon? Guanlin?-Part 3 (Final)
Kang Daniel-Christmas Confession
Bae Jinyoung-Heartache? Part 1
R.I.P KIM JONGHYUN😭
Bae Jinyoung-Heartache? Part 2
Jung Sewoon-Just You
Lee Daehwi-Break Up Part 1
Kim Jaewhan-Beautiful (ft. Jeon Jungkook from BTS)
Kim Donghyun? Im Youngmin? Part 1
Park Woojin-Forced Marriage
Lee Daehwi-Break Up Part 2
Ha Sungwoon-Dating My Friend Part 1
Ahn Hyungseop-Waited
Ha Sungwoon-Dating My Friend Part 2
Yoo Seonho-Will You Accept Me?
Jung Sewoon-Baby It's You
Lai Guanlin-Volleyball
Kim Donghyun? Im Youngmin? Part 2
Lee Euiwoong-Valentines Surprise
Kim Donghyun? Im Youngmin? Part 3(Final)
Bae Jinyoung-Heartache? Part 3(Final)
Ong Seongwoo-Complicated Part 1
Ong Seongwoo-Complicated Part 2

Ha Sungwoon-Dating My Friend Part 3

132 3 0
By dreamies_uwu

Sungwoon: Do you like me?

You: Um...well....um....hey look! We finished cleaning I gotta go!

You were about to run away when Sungwoon grabbed your wrist and made you go closer to him. He stared at your eyes while you tried looking away.

Sungwoon: Y/N look at me.

You finally looked at him and your eyes met with his.

Sungwoon: Do you like me?

He asked again

You: I'd rather not tell you, your dating my friend. I don't want to get between that plus I'm dating your friend.

You could tell he was tearing up a bit when he released your wrist and turned away.

Sungwoon: Ah right, I'm sorry that I asked.

You: It's ok, I should probably go Sungwoon. Let's not talk about any of this again.

Sungwoon: Ok.

Then he remembered

Sungwoon: Y/N! Wait!

You turned around

Sungwoon: You said if there was a next time I could walk you home right?

You smiled a bit

You: Yes, you could walk me home.

Sungwoon smiled and left with you. As you both were walking, it was awkward. You didn't know what to talk about.

Sungwoon: So how is it dating Taehyun?

You: Huh? Oh it's great, he's very nice and sweet. I love him.

You lied

Sungwoon: Oh

You: Well this is where I live. Bye.

You were going to go when he grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a hug.

Sungwoon: I know you're the one for me and I know I'm the one for you. So tell me when you realise your feelings and come to me. I love you and I'll always be waiting for you.

He hugged you tighter and whispered, "I hope you love me too." And finally realeased you.

He walked away leaving you in a shock.

Love me? I can't love him back, Y/F/N is dating him. You thought but you somehow didn't feel happy hearing those words from your crush.

The next day, Taehyun didn't come to school so you were alone while the couple was still cuddling. He finally texted you.

Taehyun❤: Hey I'm not at school.

You: Yeah I noticed😒

Taehyun❤: Sorry😁 but can we meet up at the park we used to go to later?

You: Sure

Taehyun❤: Ok bye I love you

You: Ok bye love you too!

Taehyun❤: I love you so much why don't you see me?
Not sent

You sat down in class and was waiting for the day to be over. Sungwoon would always stare at you time to time. It was creeping you out and he ignored what your friend was saying today. He usually doesn't do that. After class, he left quickly. Your friend looked sad.

You: Hey are you ok?

Your friend: No, I think Sungwoon doesn't love me anymore.

Crap you thought

You: I think he still loves you!

Your friend: Thanks but I don't think so, he usually listens to me and teases me but he's just always staring at your way now.

You eyes widened

You: Me? My way? *Laughs nervously* why would he look ny way? That's just weird!

You friend: I know! Maybe he loves you now.

You: Me?! No! He still loves you and I'm sure of it.

Your friend: Thanks Y/N your such a great friend.

You: No problem! Anything for my friend!

I'm such a bad friend! You thought (I want this kind of friend! Who puts her friends first than her!)

You both left but then Sungwoon came so you were alone now. You went to go eat in the cafeteria.

Meanwhile...

Sungwoon: We need to talk, meet me at ***** park at 4:30.

Your friend: Ok sweetie!

Sungwoon just nodded and left.

Time skip to When You Go to the Park....

You went to the park waiting on the bench for Taehyun.

Taehyun: Y/N!

You turned and smiled at him. He came to where you were.

You: So what'd you want to talk about?

Taehyun: Are you ok? Why do you sound like that?

You: I'm fine, now what'd you want to talk about?

Taehyun: Are you sure your ok?

You: Why are you avoiding about what-

Taehyun: Wanna go get ice cream?

You: Taehyun! Why are you avoiding about what you want to talk about?!

Taehyun sighed

Taehyun: Ok so for these past few months of knowing you. I've grown actual feelings for you and the reason why I suggested fake dating you was to see how dating you would be like. And it turns out I love it, I love how you smile at me like there's nothing to worry about. I love you for how you hate boys and only like a certain amount of them.

You were touched but confused.

You: Why didn't you just confess?

Taehyun: I was scared that you wouldn't accept me.

You: Taehyun, I'm sorry I'm so sorry!

You started crying and he was startled.

Taehyun: Why are you crying? Are you ok?

You nodded your head 'no.'

You: I-I-I love someone else.

Taehyun: Oh....I know Sungwoon......see I told you.....I hope he loves you well.......I better go.

You knew he was crying too so you back hugged him and cried.

You: I'm so sorry, Taehyun I hope we can still be friends. Taehyun don't leave me please!

Taehyun: I-I have to go, I'm sorry Y/N.

You cried feeling bad for him.

The next day....

You didn't see Taehyun in the morning and felt bad. Sungwoon came up to you and hugged you. Sungwoon told you that he broke up with your friend and said that he loved someone else and hoped she wouldn't take it to hard. You told him that Taehyun confessed but told him that you loved him instead. After that, everyone knew that you and Taehyun fake dated and got together with Sungwoon instead.

A few days later....

You found out that Taehyun moved away and that you lost your best friend again. You were crying a lot and you couldn't stop. You then realised that he confessed to you because he was going to move. You were so sad that you didn't go to school. You tried calling and texting him but he switched phone numbers and blocked you on every social media that you both talked on. You couldn't believe it, you lost your best friend that you had years ago and now you lost him again. Sungwoon came to your house to see if you were ok.

You: Hey Sungwoon let's talk.

Sungwoon: Ok

You: So you know that Taehyun moved and it's hard for me.

He nodded

You: Well I don't think I can date my best friend's ex and also dating you and knowing that your friend who had feelings for me left and made me sad.

Sungwoon: What are you saying?

You: I wanna break up, I can't stand seeing my friend hurt and remember when I promised you that if she ever got hurt then I would hurt you. Well I ended up hurting her and now I hate myself and regret not accepting Taehyun's confession.

Sungwoon got pissed and mad

Sungwoon: So you just want to break up just because of a couple of friends?! Oh my gosh Y/N who cares about them!

You: Who cares?! Well I care, at least I'm not selfish like you! I am so glad to be breaking up with you! I wish I accepted Taehyun instead of you!

Sungwoon: Well go ahead! Accept Taehyun! Oh wait you can't because he hates you now! And if you lose me then you lose your only friend/boyfriend left that left your friend for you! And you friend is mad at you!

And with that he left and slammed the door hard. You were sad after breaking up with him. Of course you still loved him but after knowing his true self you were glad you broke up with him. And that was it, you and Taehyun never got in contact again and you and Sungwoon always avoided each other. Your friend and you never talked anymore and you made new friends and eventually got over Sungwoon.

(Ok I hate the ending! I thought it would come out good but it's not and I'm too lazy to fix it. So I know the ending was bad, she doesn't end up with any of them.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 194 26
It's too cringe with lots of grammatical errors, I wrote this when I was literally a kid...so don't read this cringe story anymore-
11.3K 185 32
to the point..where I knew..nothing..is getting better... - h e a r t - b r e a k e r
80.5K 3.8K 29
i wish this was all just a dream that i'm about to wake up from and forget > cringe as shit! read at your own risk! ©️injuwun 2017 a park woojin fa...
1.2M 23.5K 190
Old cringey angsts. Goodluck :) sorry asf this is messed up. trigger warning ig? Lots of grammar mistakes. BTS♥️