DEDICATION | Book Two

Galing kay urbancreations

Works #2 : Ahmad Hassan Sinclair, 29, finally met his goal in becoming happy and finally letting someone into... Higit pa

D E D I C A T I O N
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
C H A P T E R 45
C H A P T E R 46
C H A P T E R 47
C H A P T E R 48
C H A P T E R 49
C H A P T E R 50
E P I L O G U E
B O N U S C H A P T E R 1
B O O K 3 "Destination,"

C H A P T E R 3

34.2K 1.6K 1K
Galing kay urbancreations

Amir in MM (Ahmad's brother)

C H A P T E R
T H R E E

       Hazel walked around the counter handing Tyler his gogurt then turned back to Derek who was cooking dinner for them all. "But anyways back to what I was saying, I don't know if I want to have another kid .. Tyler was already a blessing as is and I don't think my body mentally and physically could handle another miscarriage .. maybe we could adopt? Or have a surrogate?" She suggested.

Even though Tyler came out healthy and strong the pregnancy was still very complicated and stressful and Hazel isn't sure if she can go through that again for nine months.

But she knows Derek wants more kids, and she was willing to do whatever to give him more babies.

"We could have a surrogate so like at the end of the day the child is biologically ours but adoption isn't bad either .. we could take a child in and bless them."

She smiled glad that he understood her fear, that was something she loved about him he was very understanding and always took her feelings into consideration.

Walking towards him she kissed his lips, "Thanks for understanding babe,"

"When it comes to pregnancy .. I will always take your thoughts and feelings into consideration because you're the one who has to carry the child and if Tyler is meant to be our only child .. I'm cool with that too. But anyways here taste this," Holding the spoon up to her lips, she tasted it and nodded in approval. "Tastes good like always,"

"You ready to eat now? I can make your plate."

"I got it, you just go get your son with his hyper ass." She mumbled bumping him out the way with her hip.

Fixing his plate of spaghetti, she made hers then made a smaller plate for Tyler. Carrying the plates to the dining table where they eat at everynight she sat em down then went to fix drinks.

Derek walked inside of the living room to see his son watching Jungle Junction and smiled at how focused he was. "Ready to eat?" Immediately catching his attention he hopped up and ran towards Derek lifting his arms up to be carried.

If anybody had to ask, yes Tyler was very spoiled mostly because of Hazel. She felt he was her miracle child and loved his chunky butt to death.

Walking to the table Derek sat him down, then grabbed Hazel's hand to bless the food. "Dear Heavenly Father, we thank you for blessing us to live through another day and ask that you blessed this food that has been prepared and pray for better days to come, in jesus name we may ask it all. Amen."

"Aman," Tyler said lowly as he used his hand to grab the meat out of the spaghetti and stuffing it in his mouth. "Use your fork not your hands." Hazel said popping his hand.

Tyler glanced over at her then picked up his fork trying to use it the best he could. Derek just chuckled then looked over at his woman, "I'll be getting off late tomorrow .. Phillip is coming tomorrow and you already know how long our sessions be."

She nodded, "Well at least he's making progress, I remember when you told me how at first he said no words."

"Oh yeah, I'm truly proud of his progress and I'm already noticing a difference in his character."

Hazel smiled, "Whatchu do for these people is so amazing and beautiful .. I really think you need to become a mentor for like young men or just young kids period. You have that ability in you to get folks to listen."

"I mean doing something like that would be amazing but I wouldn't even know where to start." He pointed out then grabbed a napkin to wipe his child mouth.

"That's when I'll step in as your woman and help you. This could start off small and simple then branch into something so much bigger who knows,"

"I'll think on it,"

As they continued eating they made small talk up until they were finished and by now just what Derek hoped for Tyler was trying to doze off at the table. "I'll wash the plates, you just get him ready for bed."

Nodding her head she lifted him up, then walked up the stairs to his room. "Mommies baby sleepy?" She asked and he nodded slowly with a small pout on his face.

Since he had already took his bath, she stripped him out of his paw patrol pajamas then put on his super man pajamas since he had spaghetti sauce on his shirt. Putting him in his bed, she kissed his forehead then tucked the sides of his covers before leaving out.

Walking into their room, she ruffled her hair then walked to their bathroom looking at her reflection in the mirror. Lifting her shirt she looked at her c-section scar and smiled lightly at the thought of how far she has come.

She went from not being able to carry kids to being a mother to a sweet baby boy, she found it kinda funny how life turns out sometimes.

Feeling arms snake around her stomach she closed her eyes leaning more into him as he placed kisses on her shoulder. "Whatchu in here thinking about?"

She shrugged, "Just life and how everything turned out." Turning around so she was facing him, she wrapped her arms around his neck, "I just would have not pictured myself here at this moment..I mean you and I were like inseparable in high school went years without talking and here we are two years deep in love with a child .. and honestly I didn't think I would ever get over Landon and what all he did and the miscarriages but you helped me... I feel like myself again."

Sliding his hands down to her thighs he lifted her up causing to wrap her legs around his torso. "I'm happy with the ways turned out as well." He told her carrying her to the bed.

Laying her flat on her back, he hovered over her. "I love you,"

Leaving kisses on her neck, he used his hands to push off her tights and panties, "How much?" She asked as a moan escaped her lips.

Smirking, he came out of his sweats and boxers then spread her legs wide before slowly sliding inside of her. Locking eyes as he thrusted in and out of her, she could see the love,  lust and desire burning inside of them.

Closing her eyes, she threw her head back loving the pleasure she was receiving as he made love to her body and soul.

        Justin sat at his desk that was in his bedroom looking up adoption agencies for him and Amir to look at. Writing down a few that were in the area, he exited out of the website then stood up to give the list to Amir.

Entering the living room where Amir was playing the game, he plopped down next to him to get his attention. Glancing over at him slightly he tried not to take too much of his focus off the game since he was in the middle of a war. "You good?"

"Yeah, I was just online and I wrote down a few adoption agencies that you might have wanted to look over with me.. once you finish the game."

Nodding his head, he waited for a good time to pause the game before giving him his fill attention. "Whatchu got?"

"So I looked up the top three in Houston, so we have AIM Adoptions, Caring Adoptions and Rainbow of Love. It was more but I felt we could look into these first see what these are about and go from there."

Amir nodded, "Well which do you want to do first, get married or start the family?"

"Get married, after two years of trying .. I give up. I love you and I want to be with you, fuck my family at this point cause right now they aren't doing anything to benefit my life besides bringing me down but I can't help who I am attracted to and they feel like this is still a phase." He mumbled getting worked up over it.

Justin wanted nothing more but for his family to accept his sexuality, he didn't want his parents looking at him as if he was a disgrace to the household. The way they treated him, you would have thought he was a disease. They didn't want him near the kids feeling as if he was going to rub off his gayness to the kids.

It got so bad for him that he just had to stop coming around, the only person that supported him was his oldest sister but everyone else acted as if he was no blood of theirs all because of who he chooses to date.

He often wished his family was more like Amir's, they understood him and accepted him for who he was. Of course people always told him to just forget his family but that's always easier said than done.

Who wouldn't want moral support and love from their family?

Amir noticed his change in mood sighing as he reached behind him grabbing his neck, "Don't let that ruin yo mood, we both know that being black and gay is hard out here. No one really accepts us except a good few but we can't let that get us down .. I know its hard cause you really want your families acceptance but if you keep trying you're going to keep hurting yourself and you're too good of a dude to be treated the way they treat you."

Justin nodded, "I know and I don't know why I keep trying even when I know what the outcome is going to be..I'm just stupid."

Forcing him to look his way, Amir rubbed the side of his face. "You aren't stupid and don't say that shit again either. You've always been the type to never give up about anything, and that's one of the many things I like most about.." Grabbing his hand, they locked fingers. "You remember when we first started dating?"

Justin blushed as memories of their college days flooded his mental. "Yes, those days were stressful as hell. With you trying to come out and battling with different issues and then when you did everybody was putting the blame on me saying I turned you out .. I couldn't wait til graduate."

"Exactly, it was stressful .. we lost friends, was shamed all that but you didn't give up then .. so does that make you stupid too?"

He smiled, "No, but that's different.."

Standing up Amir let go of his hand, "Not really, just embrace who you are. You're just a loving person who sees the good in everyboy but I feel to save yourself some hurt .. just don't even worry about your family. You got your sisters support and love and at this point I feel thats all you need, plus you got me and I'm gon' love and support you regardless."

Standing up with him, he grabbed his hand. "I think that's why I really want to adopt, I want to have a child because they'll love me despite my flaws and sexuality .. and I know at first we agreed on no kids but I really want one."

"I get it trust me, and I'm down for whatever makes you happy .."

Kissing his lips a few times, he pulled away. "Thank you, but I'll let you finish your game while I go start on dinner .. is chicken tacos okay?"

Sitting back down on the couch, he nodded. "Yep, make it and hot and spicy much like yourself." He joked.

Hitting his arm, he went to walk off but not before Amir hit him on the ass. Before he started the game he picked up the list with adoption agencies, then nodded his head.

He knew him and Justin weren't breaking up, they shared too much history that no one could really compete plus he didn't see himself with another man but him and he wanted to do whatever it may take to keep him happy especially with how his folks do him.

But Amir's fear was that the child would grow up and be ashamed of them as parents that was why he was against having kids at first but the more Justin talked about it, the more appealing it was becoming.

Looking back he watched Justin rummage through the kitchen to start cooking and smiled to himself before starting his game.

        Cali ran alongside the shore with Ahmad chasing after her as she screamed. Feeling herself being lifted up off the ground, she squealed when he started spinning her around.

They had been in Cancun for a few days now for their honeymoon and were enjoying every minute of it. Of course they missed their babies but from all the facetime calls from Ahmad's parents they knew the kids probably hadn't even thought of them.

Putting her down back on her feet, she kissed his lips. "You play too much,"

He shrugged grabbing her by the hand then walked towards the sand taking a seat as she positioned herself in between his legs. "This would be peaceful to look at everyday," She mumbled.

"On our next trip we should bring the kids with us,"

Ahmad nodded, "Yeah maybe when they're little older though. They young so it would be pointless to bring em now and they wouldn't even remember any of it."

"Yeah that's true,"

"Yeah.. but um do you want to talk about what happened earlier?" He questioned really concerned.

Earlier Cali's mother texted her after months of them not speaking, apologizing but Cali wasn't falling for the bullshit any longer. She missed both Armoni's and Adrian's birth and then her wedding all behind drugs.

Chris didn't want to tell Cali he told her so, since he knew deep down their mother hadn't changed but he told her so. Time after time as kids their mother constantly let them down with her actions. So now Chris was officially done, and sadly so was Cali.

"I'm hurt honestly .. I mean she missed three big moments that have happened in my life. Like there is no coming back from that and all behind drugs too? I want to feel sorry for her, I want to help her but I have more important things to worry about such as raising my kids and being a good wife. My mama and I will just have to talk some other time cause right now I'm not feeling up to it."

Kissing her shoulder he nodded, "I hear whatchu saying and I understand."

"I want my kids to know about their grandmother but I will not have them witness what I grew up dealing with. I'd kill her," She mumbled coldly as memories of her mother and how they were raised clouded her mind.

"Chill baby, they won't."

Nodding her head, a few tears fell from her eyes wondering why did she get cursed with a mother such as her and a dead beat father that she only met once in her life. She wanted her mother's love, she wanted to get that experience of her mother helping her get ready for her wedding and for her dad to walk her down the aisle. She had Ashley there for support but the feeling was still different.

"Can we just go back to our suite?"

Agreeing he stood up then held out his hand for her to grab pulling her up. Dusting the sand off her butt, he wrapped his arm over her shoulder and they began walking back to their room.

Reaching the back patio door to their room, they entered it going in different directions. Cali went to the bathroom while Ahmad went and got a drink out of the mini bar.

Stripping out of the sundress she wore for the day, she looked at the swim suit she had on underneath really wanting to get in the jacuzzi, tomorrow was going to be their last night in Cancun and they were just gonna lay in bed and enjoy their last night of being kid free.

Walking out the bathroom Ahmad damn near dropped his drink at how good she looked in the two piece bikini. "Can we get in the jacuzzi?" She asked finally looking up at him.

"Uh yeah, I'll meet you in there."

Walking out the patio door, she placed her foot in the water testing the warmth of it before stepping all the way in. Sighing in content she went underneath the water to wet her hair then rose back up and screamed once she saw Ahmad standing there.

"You can't just be sneaking up on folks like that," She whined holding her chest.

"Ain't nobody tell yo ass to become the little mermaid, under the sea head ass. Girl boo." Stepping in the water he flicked some at her then leaned back against the wall of the jacuzzi.

Rolling her eyes, she walked towards him untying the strings to her bikini top exposing her breasts. Ahmad bit his lip watching her every move the closer she got. "Get naked with me nigga, fuck you just staring for?" Caught off guard by her aggressiveness, he chuckled mad at the fact that the shit lowkey turned him on.

"Girl you better chill, I'll fuck you so good yo ass won't even be able to walk tomorrow."

Laughing, she shrugged, "Is threatening me with a good time suppose to upset me or?"

"Since we got here all you been doing is trying to sex me. Is that all I am to you? Just a piece of meat that you feel you can have whenever you want?" He questioned being dramatic.

"Obviously, now strip."

Taking off his shorts, he threw them to the side not once taking his off of her. She was completely naked with him by now and they just stared at each other. A few seconds passed and they couldn't help but bust out laughing.

"I mean is you gon' hop on this dick or just stare at my fine ass? You talking bout me, when you doing the samething." Laughing she moved some of her hair out of her face, then wrapped her arms around his neck slowly sliding down on his shaft.

"I wanna do role play, never did it before but I think it would be f-fun," She moaned alittle as she bounced up and down, "Make up a scenario out of this,"

Biting his lip, he thought of one as she continued to ride the shit out of him. "I came across a damsel in distress lost at sea, and with me being the stron-" Stopping mid sentence, he hissed gripping the sides of her waist, "..fuck Cal, how I'm suppose to tell a story when you riding my shit like this.."

Slowing up some, she allowed him to continue. "As I was saying, me being the strong, intelligent, sexy brother I am .. rescued her and as a token for her appreciation, she gave up that ass and took this dick." Laughing she hit his arm shaking her head.

She stopped riding him and just sat there stale facing him, "It has to be romantic."

"That was romantic," He defended.

"No it wasn't, I swear you make me sick," Kissing her lips, he smiled against them. "But you still love a nigga though, so who gives a damn?"

She sighed, "That's sadly true but don't get too comfortable  I'm only here for the money, the dick and my kids."

Touching his heart, a look of hurt flashed across his face. "Aw damn its like that?"

She nodded then started rocking her hips causing a low groan to leave his mouth. "Nah, you know I love you," She moaned.

Ahmad watched as she rode him getting a vibe from her, something was off with her. He knew Cali like the back of his hand and knew when she isn't feeling well or when something is bothering her. He could take a wild guess about what it could be but he ain't wanna say nothing and really ruin her mood.

But Ahmad's assumptions were correct, something was indeed bothering her, but for now she was just going to push her emotions back and enjoy the rest of their honeymoon and focus on her sad personal life later..

-
These are just filler chapters, giving insight on their lives .. expect the same next chapter .. but don't worry the drama and issues are coming 😁
Thanks for the love & support! 6k views already!!
- Denise💋

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

120K 606 7
[ REWRITING ] - BOOK 1 - BOUND SERIES "When the demands became violent, they became lethal and when they became lethal, they realized just how far th...
64.3K 2.4K 37
Sometimes shadows of past cannot be overcome... Myra There is a point in everyone's life which changes them. This point also came in my life which c...
5.4K 919 22
"I was too naive for this cruel world when they snatched all the colours of my life and all I have now is just black and white..." Anvi was always po...
193K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...