Rejected? Whatever. (UNDER MA...

By Anubis27

THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WAIT ANYWERE FROM 4-8 WEEKS TO START READIN... More

Rejected? Whatever! Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (Little bit of Ryder's POV)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Ryder's POV)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Jason's POV)
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Write-A-Thon!!!!!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 RYDER'S POV
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26 Ryder's POV
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter #2
Spin off: Shadow West
Spin-Off's Release Date / More Bonus Chapters Coming Soon

Chapter 25

20.8K 727 36
By Anubis27

I took a deep breath. 

Ok. How am I going to get out of these ties?

They don’t look look thick. It’s the silver coating around the wire that makes me unable to just snap them.

Both my arms and legs are ties to different posts on the bed. 

It would look awkward to someone who just walked in. 

Jason spread a blanket over my body, so at least I don’t feel exposed. I was wearing clothes, but I hate that helpless feeling that comes with not being able to move.

There was a light knock on the door before it opened again. 

A ginger walked into view. 

“Louis.” He was Logan’s third in command.

“Luna. Alpha Jason sent me in here to ask if you are hungry or if you need anything. He went down to the lobby to make some calls. Since he’s down there, he figured he’d get you something.”

“I’m not hungry. I would really like to stretch though.” I said as casually as I could.

Jason looked uncertain. “I’m not sure that’s a god idea. You are a prisoner here...” He trailed off. He was scared. 

I’m a ruthless killer. I wouldn’t have a problem killing him and he knows it.

“Honestly, do you think that I’d let myself get caught if I didn’t want to?” I lied. I was just half asleep and Jason stabbed me with the needle before I even saw who was at the door. “I love you Rejects. I wouldn’t run away. This whole cat and mouse thing is foreplay. You know how I love my games.” 

Wow, that was a really unbelievable lie. 

I was definitely not into games and everyone knows it. 

“Oh, that makes so much sense.” He smiled relieved and no longer scared.

Idiot.

“Untie me for a second. My shoulders are cramping.” I smiled as innocently as I could.

“Yeah, sure. I tied them tight. Sorry about that.” He walked over to the bed and untied my feet first. I was dying to kick him in the face, but it would be easier to just let him finish untying me first. 

After he got to my arms, I stood up and stretched. I wasn’t lying about my shoulders cramping. 

“You good now?” Jason asked ready to tie me back up.

As if. 

In one quick strike, I knocked him to the ground.

I got on top of him and punched him in the face. I swiftly covered his mouch with my hand. I didn’t want Jason to hear.

Jason. 

I forgot about him. He’s just downstairs. I have to finish this quickly. 

“It’s not nice to tie girls to beds.” I pulled a dagger out of his belt loop.

After a kick to the nuts, I threw the silver knife at him, hitting him straight in the heart.

He tried reaching to pull it out, so he could heal, but I held his wrists down as his bled out.

I smiled satisfied that I killed one of the men who dared to keep me captive.

I pulled the dagger out of Louis’s chest and wiped the blood off of it on his shirt.

I grabbed his wallet out of his back pocket. He only had three hundred dollars. 

That’ll have to do for now.

I put my ear up to the door listening to try to get an idea of how many wolves he brought.

I sniffed the air. I didn’t smell any. 

Did they have a way to mask their scent? 

Surely, Jason is not stupid enough to only have one wolf guard me.

I opened the door slowly and cringed when it squeaked. 

I peeked out the door. 

I didn’t see anyone. Not one person. 

I crept out of the bedroom and into the main part of the hotel room. I took another deep breath. I could smell both Louis and Jason faintly, so I know they didn’t mask their scent. 

It’s just plain weird that there aren’t any rouges here.

Maybe Jason thinks that I love him, and that I wont run away?

He could be worried that if he assigns he guards, one of them would kill me. 

I did kill off thirty seven of the Rejects yesterday.

Whatever the reason is, I don’t care. I’m going to take advantage of it. 

I tucked the dagger into my belt loop and pulled my shirt over it so it wouldn’t be visible.

I walked out of the hotel room. 

I was in a long hallway. All of the doors looked the same. 

Left or right?

Hmm, right might be the right way. I randomly chose. 

When I finally got to the end of the hall, I randomly chose left or right again. 

How big is this hotel?

Eventually, I came across stairs. 

Thank god!

It was ‘L’ shaped, so I couldn’t see around the corner. I ran right into someone. 

Shit! I recognized the scent right away.

I looked up at Jason. 

“How did you get out beautiful? Were you looking for me?” He asked innocently, but I could see the anger in his eyes.

I really can’t wait to kill him, but it’s going to have to wait. There are security cameras. I really don’t need the police on my ass. 

“Louis sent me to get ice, and I got lost.” 

He knew I was lying, but he went along with it. He didn’t want to cause a scene either. 

“Okay. I’ll get ice later. Let’s just get back to the room.” He started pushing me back up the stairs.

“Not happening.” I growled at him. I couldn’t kill him, that doesn’t mean that I can’t get away. I can’t fight using all of my strength because of the cameras.

He reached his hand back and slapped me. 

I could have easily caught his wrist, but I wanted the cameras to see it.

I let him knock me down.

I let him punch me in the face.

I let him make me look weak. 

He grabbed my hair and started dragging me away. 

That should be good enough.

I yanked my hair away from him and kicked him in the shin. 

I could have done much, much, much worse, but I didn’t.

I stumbled to my feet, even though I saw perfectly fine. 

I ran awy from him with an exagerated limp. 

I looked right at a security camera as I wiped the blood off of my lip.

I made it to the lobby and walked up to the front desk. 

It must have been really late at night or really early in the morning because the lobby was deserted. 

The man behind the desk looked up from his newspaper. When he saw my face, he gasped. 

“C-call the police. He’s after m-me.” I purposely stuttered and backed away. “I have to get away.” 

He dialed 9-1-1.

I started to limp briskly towards the exit. My advanced healing would fix my face up very soon. I couldn’t stick around. 

“Wait!” He yelled after me. “Miss, the police are on their way. I’ll keep you safe until then.”

“I gotta get out of here.” I fake sobbed and dashed out the door.

Once I was outside, I took in my surroundings. 

I have absolutely no idea where I am. I was grateful that I could see a forest in the distance. I speed limped all the way there. 

I wish I could just run, but what if there was a stare camera or something at caught me? I can’t be too careful when it comes to exposure. 

It got annoying fast, but I kept going at the slow speed. 

What would have taken ten minutes running, took over two hours.

It was the break of dawn when I reached the edge of the woods.

I continued to limp until I was half a mile deep. 

Finally, I can shift!

I took off my clothes and folded them. I tucked the three hundred dollars from Louis into the shirt. I shifted into my midnight black wolf and picked up my clothes in my mouth. 

I started running at full wolf speed covering more than half the woods in less that an hour.

I was doing what I do best: running and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.

_____________________________________

YAY SURPRISE UPDATE!

Poor Louis. I kind of felt bad for him. He was following his Alpha's orders.

I think this chapter is decent sized. 

I'm pretty happy with the writing too. I think the fighting scenes could use a littl etouch up, but other than that, it's okay.

Happy Memorial Day! (To Americans)

No school today because of it. I'm grateful. I would have been so tired if I had school.

Wednesday I'm volunteering at this thing called the Special Olympic. 

It's something my school does with a bunch of the surrounding schools.

There's races and games and stuff for kids with special needs. It's really cool and every one of them goes home with a medal.

It's things like that, that restore my faith in humanity.

It's looking like there's going to be 8 more chapters and an epilogue. 

That means it will end around the third week of June. 

I'm going to be posting surprise chapters a lot more often as this book comes closer to the end, so the end date will move up.

Werewolf #341

Teen Fiction #837

Yay! Keep voting! :)

Next Update: Wednesday

Vomment!
Anubis xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 523 52
Follow Ruby as she gets tired of her pack ignoring her and her family pretending she doesn't exist. Watch as the ones who are suppose to love her, he...
Save Me By jlm

Werewolf

410K 15.8K 94
BEING EDITED. |Book One| For the past 3 years, she's been living a normal human life. Although she wasn't particularly happy, she preferred it more...
2.3M 51.5K 30
BOOK ONE TO THE "Rejection Series" Ellie Martin had been harassed and ignored since the age of 13. She was once the child that always smiled, alwa...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...