D.va x Reader: Game On

By FFLlama

After being on the same gaming team as Hana "D.va" Song, the two of you are recruited into the now reformed o... More

Author note
Backstory
Chapter 1: Welcome Back
Chapter 2: The Request
Chapter 3: Old Friends
Chapter 4: Star Love
Chapter 5: Bubbly Streams
Chapter 6: The Premiere
Chapter 7: New Years (lemon thingy)
Chapter 7: New Years (the actual lemon)
Chapter 8: Welcome to Overwatch
Chapter 9: Try Outs
Chapter 10: Heat Wave
Chapter 11: Seollal
Chapter 12: Busan
A/n: New Story
Chapter 13: Valentine's Day (Cave Johnson's Lemon Party)
Chapter 13: Valentines Day (The Actual Lemon)
Chapter 14: Random Shorts
Chapter 15: 16-bit Hero
Chapter 16: Lazy Day
Chapter 17: Flashback (Hana's 1st day)
A/n: It's Time To Vote!
Q and A?
Holy Crap
Chapter 18: Convention Fever
Chapter 19: Hello Again
Trailer
Chapter 20: Panel (pt. 1)
Chapter 21: Panel (pt. 2)
Chapter 22: To Protect and Serve
Chapter 23: Flashback (Poké Hangout)
Top 500!
Chapter 24: Flight to Down Under
A/n: Sorry :(
Chapter 25: Home Again
100K views
Chapter 26: The Wedding
Chapter 27: Flashback: Officer D.va
Chapter 28: Ready Player 3? (Lemon treat)
Chapter 28: Ready Player 3? (Real lemon)
Chapter 29: Work
Update
Chapter 30: Spa Day
1000 Followers!
Chapter 31: Welcome Player 3
Chapter 32: Random Shorts 2
Chapter 34: Family Vacation
Wait? I'm alive?
Chapter 35: TV
Cinematic
Chapter 36: Flashback (Halloween)
Merry Christmas!!!
Chapter 37: Dream Date
Chapter 38: The Last Location (Le Lemon)
Important Update (I'm sorry)
Chapter 39: Life is beautiful (Finale)
Trivia and Final Farewell

Chapter 33: Double the love

5.7K 51 152
By FFLlama

You and Hana were walking along Hermosa Beach with (s/n) in the stroller. It was a bit of a drive from where you lived, but it was worth it to see the beauty. You weren't directly on the beach since you had the stroller, so you and Hana were on the sidewalk with the nice beach houses to your right and the sandy beach to your left as the sound of crashing waves and seagulls filled the air.

"You know, it's nice to be able to have these walks." You say pushing the sleeping (s/n) in the stroller.

"Ye (에). We never had this amount of free time back when we were at Overwatch." Hana says.

"Well, we kinda had more free time than the others still."

"Oh yeah. Thanks, stardom!"

"Haha. Indeed."

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes?"

"I want ice cream."

"Congratulations. I want a dolphin but you don't hear me announcing it to the world."

"Shut up (y/n)!" Hana playfully punches your arm and you share a laugh. "But seriously I want ice cream."

"I know, but you can't have everything you want."

"Come on!" Hana then does that pleading face that always gets you. "Please?"

You hold a straight face. For two seconds. "Crap! Why are you so cute?"

Hana giggles. "It's one of the several wonders of the world, along with why are you so handsome, why is (s/n) so adorable, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop, and why does McCree never know the correct time."

"The world may never know." You kiss each other. "I think there may be an ice cream shop a couple blocks away from here. We'll get you some and then head back to the car to go home."

"Yeah we should get going soon if we want to have enough time to get ready for our double date with Elliot and Sakura."

"No. We do not want to be late."

You continue walking a few more blocks just talking until you get to a dessert shop that sold cupcakes, ice cream, various types of fudge, etc. The smell of sweets filled the store, and you couldn't help but crave something. Hana was already looking at the displays by the counters, trying to figure out what to get.

"I thought you wanted ice cream." You say.

"I do, but look at all these other sweets! They look so delicious!" She says.

"You and your sweet tooth."

"Don't pretend you don't want anything."

"I don't."

"You liar. I can tell you want something. It says it in your eyes."

"Fine. Maybe I do."

As you're discussing what to get, a fan no older than 13 notices you two and can't help but fangirl over her favorite streamers being in the same store as her. You and Hana, along with her mom, calm her down before she causes a scene. You get your picture taken with her and she looks at little (s/n), who's awake and doing that cute smile you love. Fortunately there's no one in line. Eventually she lets you be (thanks to her mom) and you buy your treats, as well as a couple of things to bring home later.

You and Hana sit on a wall by the beach, having (s/n) sitting next to you as Hana eats her ice cream sandwich and you eat your cookies and cream cupcake. The sound of the ocean waves brings a sort of feeling of peace as you munch on your snack.

"All gone." Hana says.

"What?" You ask in disbelief. Hana shows you her empty hands and giggles. "At least wipe your face with a napkin."

"I was saving it for later."

"Hana please." You hand her a napkin and she wipes her hands and face "You gotta slow down a bit and enjoy the food."

"I do enjoy it! I enjoy it so much that I just keep eating it and next thing I know, it's gone!"

"I wonder how it disappeared."

"Oh shut up. You're just jealous that you didn't have one yourself."

"If I wanted one, I would've gotten one. It did look good though, I will admit."

"It was good. I want another."

"You're not getting another."

"Aww. Please?"

"Hana, no. And that's final."

"Fine. We should get going anyway."

"Yes we should. Isn't that right, (s/n)?" You tickle (s/n) and he does that cute giggle.

You put (s/n) back into the stroller and walk back to where you parked the car. It's a nice walk back, with a nice breeze as the sun shined in the sky. You get to the car and put (s/n) in his car seat and you get in the driver one, with your copilot Hana by your side. You do the drive back home discussing with Hana about the Overwatch days. Next thing you know, you're home. Time to prepare for your date.

You head into your room and pick out a nice red button down shirt with a (favorite color) tie. You also grab some dark pants and head into the bathroom to use it and comb your hair. When you finish (obviously before Hana), you check in on (s/n). He's sitting on his little play mat with a pacifier in his mouth as he's holding a toy in his hands, making it hit the ground repeatedly. His face lights up when you enter the room.

"You know, a truck doesn't bounce." You say, finding yourself amusing.

(S/n) makes a little noise and drops the truck. He starts crawling over to you and you pick him up. You kiss his forehead and sit down on the couch, waiting for Hana to get ready.

"You know, (s/n), mommy and I are going to be gone a bit for the night. Felix is going to be taking care of you. Honestly, we may have had our doubts at first, but he's watched over his baby niece before, so he has some experience."

You keep talking to the baby even though you know he can't understand what you're saying. It still gives you something to do while you wait for Hana. Soon Hana comes downstairs to where you are. (S/n) looks at who just arrived and smiles.

"Who's that (s/n)? Is it mommy?" You say handing him to Hana.

"Annyounghaseyo (안녕하세요) (s/n)!" Hana exclaims, Eskimo kissing (s/n).

You get up and quickly kiss Hana. "You look beautiful." She truly did, with her rose dress and perfect makeup, even though in your mind she didn't need it to be beautiful.

"Thanks. You look very handsome."

"I try."

Just then you hear the doorbell ring. You go to answer it and it's Felix. You welcome him in and go over where everything is and how to take care of (s/n). It doesn't take long for this, and the three of you (four counting (s/n)) just sit in the living room closest to the door for Sakura and Elliot, who would be driving.

"How old is (s/n) again?" Felix asks.

"Seven months. Almost eight." Hana says. "Isn't Emma turning one year old soon?"

"Yes. In about a week actually. My sister's gonna have a little party for that."

"That's nice. Feel free to stream while you're here. As long as (s/n) is okay, we don't care." You say.

"Just play on your own account." Hana says.

"Why wouldn't I?" He asks.

"I don't know. Maybe on the off chance you play Starcraft as me and make me lose my ranking."

"Does that sound like something I'd do?"

"Yes."

Felix thinks for a second. "Okay. Fair point."

A bit of laughter is shared between the three of you before the doorbell is rang again. Elliot and Sakura are there, in nice attire too. You two say goodbye to Felix and (s/n) before getting into Elliot's Jaguar.

"A Jaguar." Hana says.

"Yeah. It's a Jag." Elliot says.

"You see, the thing about Jaguars is that the owners can literally do anything and it'll be okay because it's a Jaaag." You say.

This causes a bit of laughter from the others. Sakura says, "Yeah. An example can be like 'I'm terribly sorry, but I ran over your dog.... in my Jaaag.' At first the dog owner would be sad, but after he hears "in my Jaaag" the dog owner will be like 'Oh well. It happens.'"

"So what you're saying is you can act like a total cunt and it won't matter because you own a Jaaag." Elliot says.

"Exactly, making it the perfect car for you, Elliot." Hana says.

"Hana I will kick you out of this car right now I swear!"

"And I'll be okay with it because you've got a Jaaag."

The four of you just laugh over your shenanigans and make several more Jaaag jokes. You could tell this was gonna be a fun double date. One couple in the front of the car and one in the back as you headed to dinner, and what better place to have dinner than at a steakhouse. Elliot gave the keys to a valet as he helped Sakura get out of the car and you helped out Hana. The two couples held hands as you enter the restaurant.

The hostess finds Elliot's name on the reservation list and seats you four at a booth. You're next to Hana and Sakura is next to Elliot. She gives you the menus, says she loves your streams, and then gets back to work. You look at the menu to figure out what cut of steak you'd like.

"So what are y'all getting?" You ask.

"Probably getting a sirloin. Medium Rare." Sakura says.

"That's my girlfriend." Elliot says and they quickly kiss.

"Both couples together on a double date. Who would've thought that would happen?" Hana says.

"Sounds like something the fanfic writers would do." You say.

"Well, you're not wrong." Elliot says. "I'm probably gonna get the same thing as Sakura. Only rare. You see, with steak, if it's not medium rare or rare, you're kinda ruining the steak. Medium is iffy, but that's about it."

"Medium is only for burgers." Sakura says.

"I've taught you well, my flower."

"You know, we wouldn't be together if it weren't for you two."

"We were only returning the favor." Hana says, kissing your cheek.

"I guess both of these may have happened even if we didn't force each other to confess, but it definitely sped up things." You say.

"That and doing it in front of a live audience." Elliot says.

"True."

Soon you order your steaks and while you wait, you guys discuss a few things, from (s/n) to P0W3R to fun stories you and Hana had as a couple. Elliot and Sakura had some of their own crazy stories, too, like when Elliot first spoke to Sakura's mom.

"She was like 'your boyfriend talk weird.' She didn't know what an Australian accent sounded like until she met Elliot. Only American." Sakura says, causing you and Hana to laugh.

"Kinda brings us back to when I met your parents for the first time, Hana." You say.

"Yeah, like how my dad called you out for not using the formal tense when addressing him in Korean." Hana says.

"You never taught me it!"

"Oh that's not important."

"It is when you want to impress your lover's father!"

"Worked our in the end though, didn't it?" Elliot says, pointing to your wedding ring.

"Yeah it did." You and Hana share a kiss. You loved this girl so much.

Soon the food arrives and it's some of the best steak you've eaten. It would've made Gordon Ramsay proud. Throughout the meal you just chat and have a great time with some good friends. By the end of the meal, Sakura excused herself to use the restroom. When she's out of earshot, Elliot motions you and Hana to come closer.

"Hey, so I just want to really thank you two for getting Sakura and me together." Elliot says.

"It was no problem. We're just glad it worked out." Hana says.

"Me too." You concur.

"Yeah. I love her. We've had many wonderful moments together, from our trips to Japan and Australia to even just living together."

"You enjoy those wild nights in bed?" Hana asks, causing Elliot to laugh and blush. "Like, seriously. It's like a new person when she has no clothes."

"How do you know this Hana?" You ask.

"The Korean spa. Remember?"

"Oh yeah."

"So yeah. Anyway, look. I'm telling you this because-" Sakura then returns and Elliot just mouths "I'll tell you guys later."

"What did I miss?" Sakura asks.

"Nothing, mate. Just discussing if we're gonna split the bill."

"It's on us." You say. "You're driving and everything. Let us pay."

"Are you sure?" Sakura asks.

"Yeah it's no trouble at all." Hana says.

The couple thanks you as you pay the bill. Once it's paid, you head out to Griffith Park to the observatory. Parking was gonna be a bitch, but thankfully there was a valet, so he'd have to find a spot instead of you. Admission was free, so the four of you just mosey on in. You go to the planetarium where a show about the solar system plays. It was pretty cool, and pretty. What was prettier was the girl sitting next to you holding your hand. Your beautiful wife Hana.

After the show and a bit of exploring, you go outside where the telescopes are. Since the observatory was high atop a hill, you had a great view of the stars with the city of Los Angeles in the distance. It was a wonderful sight. You walk to the guard rail with Hana by your side.

"It's so pretty. The city lights look great with all the stars in the sky." Hana says.

"You outshine those stars." You say.

"You're such a flirt."

"I can't help it. You're beautiful. I like beautiful Korean girls that I'm married to."

"I'm the only one, right?"

"Duh. Polygamy is illegal." Hana punches your arm playfully and you share a laugh. "I love you Hana."

"I love you too (y/n)."

You two kiss passionately (but not too crazy. You're in public) and resume looking at the stars. You point out a few constellations and tell the stories behind them. Mostly made up ones.

Elliot then taps your shoulder. "Hey. (Y/n) and Hana. I need you to film this."

You and Hana look confused until Elliot pulls a small black box from out of his pocket, smiling." You smile wide and fist pump and Hana covers her mouth so her squealing isn't audible. You nod and start the recording as you follow Elliot to where Sakura is looking through a telescope.

"Hey Elliot. Check it out. You can see that Lunar colony through here." Sakura says.

"I will in a second. I'd rather stay here looking at you. You're prettier than all of these stars." Elliot says.

"Aww. Thanks."

Elliot takes a deep breath and looks at you two, making sure you were filming. "Sakura, the night is beautiful, and you are too. I want to spend all of my nights with you on this Earth."

Elliot gets down on one knee and takes out the box. Sakura puts her hands over her face as some tears of joy start to form. You and Hana can't contain your excitement.

"Sakura Tanaka, will you be my wife?" Elliot says.

Sakura nods and they embrace. You and Hana cheer, as does the small crowd that formed. They kiss and separate as Elliot puts the ring on Sakura's finger. Sakura looks over to you guys and you give a thumbs up as Hana claps up and down. You stop the recording and the two of you hug the now engaged couple.

"Congratulations." You say.

"We're so happy for you two." Hana says.

"Thanks. I'm glad you guys could witness it. And that she said yes." Elliot says.

"Of course I would say yes. I love you." Sakura says as the two kiss.

The four of you head back to the car and you're dropped off at home. Elliot and Sakura tell Felix the news before they bid you and Hana farewell. You go into (s/n)'s room and see him sleeping soundly. You look at Hana and you two kiss passionately. You get into your pajamas before going to bed.

(A/n) Thank you all for your patience. Hopefully you enjoyed the chapter! Elliot and Sakura are engaged! Yay! I'm actually trying to figure out the next arc to do for this story. If you have any suggestions, let me know. Remember, this is a comedic story. No death, heartbreak, etc. Next story to receive the two chapter treatment is the Tracer x Reader. Have a nice day :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 6.8K 82
Toshinori and his wife inko yagi both fresh out of UA barley 6 month into there hero carries when inko got pregnant they weren't ready to be parents...
66.8K 1.2K 22
Y/n L/n used to be in the army and was given a high tech battle armor that allows the user increase of strength, speed and hitting equipment and gear...
13.7K 136 11
Genji x D.va love. Will their love be true or be torn apart what may come. Read to find out. 😱
1.1K 51 10
(Y/N) (L/N), a mechanic who works for Overwatch, which is a co-operation who protects the world from Talon, Omnics and more War-Based Criminals. She...