Comatose | Sequel To: Enigma...

Von CryingLyrics

It's been ten years since that deal has been made and a lot has changed. Enmira is no longer the woman she on... Mehr

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
3 Years Later
Ch.1 - Rumors
Ch.2 - You Don't Know Me
Ch.3 - No Friend Of Mine
Ch.4 - Another Deal
Ch.5 - See Me
Ch.6 - Day One
Stress
Please Read
Ch.7 - Build Of Trust
Ch.8 - Under The Hood
Ch.9 - All At Once
Ch.10 - Plan
Ch.11 - Tell Me
A/N: Heads Up
Ch.12 - Back To You
Ch.13 - Anger
Ch.14 - My Time
A/N
Ch.15 - Let's Start Over
My Family - (Anniversary Chapter)

Quick Note

1.1K 29 3
Von CryingLyrics

Hope you all are enjoying the sequel! Just got a few things to say if you mind giving me some of your time.

Firstly, this sequel won't be super long maybe just about 10-15 chapters? Only because it's hard to come up with ideas sometimes and I want to finish up this journey with Mira.

Second, school has started back again so updates will go like how I used to have them but sometimes I with update early.

Then lastly I think, I'm definitely going to do a Guy of Gisborne love story. If none of you know him he's played by the famous actor, Richard Armitage. This character is in BBC's Robin Hood and I absolutely adore this character and wish to show him some love. There's not many stories about him so for those of you that want one, I'll be writing it soon!

I do believe that's all I had to say. Thanks for everything you guys!

- Lyric

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.6K 270 16
There was once many of them. They were mighty and fierce. After being hunted like buffalo, there are very few of them left. They are Skin Changers. ...
447K 12K 38
First book She is older than most. She was feared. She was a queen. One people believed to be dead. For ages she was never seen. Until a certain w...
315K 11.8K 22
"You talk too much elf-boy," Arya muttered, her voice hoarse from all the screaming she had done due to the pain of her injuries. Legolas scrunched u...
9.7K 293 5
You, a Ranger of the North, are invited by Gandalf to join the Company on the Quest for Erebor. You quickly wow them with your fighting skills and in...