Peyton Meyer Imagines (Reques...

By ICantBreath7

Imagine what you two could be. Imagine what you two could do. Your choice. "Anyway you want it that's the way... More

He's such a bully
"Best Friends"
he's a sexy CEO(1)
he's a sexy CEO(2)
the bad boy and the good girl (Dirty)
Carissa
Brenda
Close (Katherine)
Aeirus
the bad boy and the good girl (part 2)
the bad boy and the good girl (part 3)
Safe!
Maierv13 (Nightmare)
the bad boy and the good girl (part 4)
The bad boy and the good girl (part 5)
The bad boy and the good girl (part 7)
Sick Day
My Bestfriends Brother
My Brothers Bestfriend
My Best friends Brother
My Brothers Best Friend
My Best Friends Brother
My Brothers Bestfriend

The bad boy and the good girl (Part 6)

643 9 0
By ICantBreath7

I'm sorry if this offends anyone or makes you feel depressed if you feel that way PLEASE STOP READING i know how that feels and i wouldnt want anyone to get triggered from this. if you read the authors note you'll see why this was a hard one. I love you all😙😗😚😘🖤💙💜💚💝. Stay Alive.

Y/n POV

I put my bookbag on my bed and picked out some under garments for after my shower then walked into the bathroom and striped before cutting on the water and stepping in the shower.

Ugh this is sooo relaxing and I need it cause if I'm the subject on somebody else's Twitter or Instagram feed Imma burst. Then there's Peyton making my blood pressure and sugar level rise Jesus why you have to make such a beautiful specimen. I mean I'm not saying I totally like him, just a little bit.

I finished up in the shower and cut the water off then wrapped a towel around my body. I dried off then started to apply lotion to my body.

"I'm taking a nap." I said to myself before getting under the covers. As soon as I closed my eyes my phone started to ring. I started to whale around on the bed and hit the mattress with my fist.

"Leave me alone! I just wanna ssllleeeeepppp" I whined in frustration. I picked up my phone and answered in without looking at the contact info.

"Wwwhhhhaaaatttttt do you want." I said kinda rude.

"Wow, I love you too." Jessica said over the phone.

"Wwhhhaaattttt leave me alone, I wanna sleep." I whined putting my face in my pillow.

"Welp too bad, I wanna know what's going on between you and my brother what happened after I left." Jess asked.

"Nothing, he just walked me to class, that's it." I explained, my voice muffled from the pillow.

"Mmhhhmm and I thought we were besties." She said sounding hurt.

"What do you mean?" I asked taking my head out of the pillow.

"I little wormy told me that you and Peyton touched lips, so what's up?" She questioned

"Nothing, I mean he did kiss me again but I mean what's in a kiss." I say not expressing how I actually felt about it.

"Um feelings, do you like him?" She asked amused.

"What! No! I, no"

"Oh my gosh, you love him!" She shouted a little too loud.

"No I don't at all, not even close. We do not use the L word here that's gross" I cringe just thinking about it.

"Is that my baby?" I heard Peyton question on the other end.

"Oh God." I rolled my eyes and smiled a little. It's like my feeling have a mind of its own.

"Maybe." Jess said I could tell she was smiling.

"Let me talk to her" Peyton said, he sounded closer this time.

"Can I go to sleep?" I questioned with an attitude.

"Uh no." Jess answered to both of us at the same time.

We both sucked our teeth at her.

"Don't suck y'all teeth at me" Jess said

"I'm hanging up now."

"No!" Jess shouted

"Bye, love you." I said real fast then hung up putting my phone on vibrate then going to sleep...

Peyton' s pov

"Let me talk to her." I said to my sister holding my hand out for her phone. I heard y/n say somthing on the other end but I couldn't hear exactly what she said.

"No." Jess answered to both of us. I sucked my teeth at her wanting to talk to my baby girl. Apparently we both gave her the same reaction because Jess said,

"Don't suck y'all teeth at me." With an attitude. Then she shouted "No!" And the phone hung up.

"Ooo she gone die." Jess said calling her back. She didn't answer so I guess Jess texted her.

"What happend?" I asked

"She hung up." Jess answered

"What's her number?" I asked

"You don't have it?" She asked.

I shook my head no and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"You dupid." She joked, then gave me her number. I thanked her then went into my room getting ready to call     Y/n, for some reason I fixed my hair like she could see me. As the phone rang I paced around the room getting a little nervouse. She didn't answer so I texted her you know I was like,

What the heck I gotta do for you to answer your phone Baby girl?

I hoped for an answer but it never came so I just put my phone down and took a nap.

Y/n POV

I was awaken from my nap by a knock at my window. I looked at the clock and it read 17: 21 (5:21pm). I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes as a yawn escaped my lips. Then there was another knock at my window. Could this be Peyton? I question myself as I began walk to the window. I pulled the curtains aside revealing Corey Williams. I pulled up the window a little confused last to why he's at my house, let alone my window.

"Corey, what are you doing hear?" I questioned as he climbed through my window. Once he was inside we made eye contact then his eyes started to trail from my eyes to my body. I look down and got even more embaressed when I realized I only have a bra and underwear. I covered myself up with my arms.

"I just thought I'd make the little rumor you spread about us true." Suddenly the cool air of winter danced through my curtains hitting my suddenly cold body not just because of the wind but because of the cold stare Corey gave me when he said that.

"W-what." I shuttered with fear evident in my voice.

"Sshhhh I know you want this sweetheart." He said grabbing my waist.

"No, no stop," I ordered pushing him away." Get out of my house."

"Shut up bitch." He spat before harshly pushing me on the bed. As soon as I hit the mattress he climbed on top of me and forcefully pressed his lips against mine, Of course I didn't kiss back which caused him to grab my jaw really hard slightly choking me in the process.

"You WILL cooperate or there will be consequences." He threatened pulling a pocket knife from out of his pocket flipped it open and ran it down my body starting at my cheek and working his way down, all while not letting his devilish stare look away.

He started to suck on my neck surely leaving a mark as he invaded my breast.

"Please." I begged wanting him to leave me alone. " I won't tell anyone."

"Shut up you stupid whore." He spat before slapping my face and harshly covering my mouth with his hand. With the other he violently cut my bra and underwear off leaving me naked in front of him. I tried to cover myself but he pinned my hands above my head squeezing them tighter than I thought possible.

"I hate you." I said spitting in his face. I shouldn't have done that because he got really made and punched me in the jaw. "Why are you doing this."

"Oh honey I've wanted to fuck the tight little pussy of yours since freshman year, but your so damn pure and prestigious I knew that would never willingly happen so hear we are, I finally get my dream come true" he said while pulling down his pants and boxers. He started to rub himself against me and I tried to move away but he noticed and he just punched my again.

"Don't you dare try to run from me." He said grabbing my jaw again but this time he actually choked me cutting off my airway. It was then that I realized the stinch of alcohol on his breath. he was drunk as much as I try to get through to him it won't work. My vision got blurry and my heart beat louder and faster and just before I was about to black out he let go of my throat.

"On no hoeny you dont get to black out yet I want you to feel this." He growled in my ear before roughly and without warning thrusted into me. I screamed I pain and also hope that maybe someone might hear me.

"Scream as loud as you want sweetheart you mom and sister left 5 minutes ago." He chuckled pounding into me yet again harder and rougher this time.

"Mm your so tight." He moaned "Don't worry I won't last very long inside of you."

I kinda fell into a numb and dead like state as he continued to pound into me. When he was finished he cleaned himself up then came back and spit in my face before leaving out the window.

I slid to the floor and hugged my knees letting everything that I was holding back go.

30 minutes later....

My mom and sister just walked in the door and y/s/n keeps calling my name I'm in a ball on the floor and she keeps getting closer and closer to my room I just didn't have the strength to pull myself together. It feels like I'm drowning in a sea of depretion and no one's pulling me out. Like I'm screaming but no one can hear me. Should I end it all. My sister reached my room and screamed for my mom as soon as she saw me. I could hear the fear in her voice and I cried harder not wanting her to see me like this but I just couldn't pick myself up. My mom rushed into the room and when she saw me she ran over and cradled me in her arms. I wrapped my arms around her and cried harder I didn't want her to leave because right now she's my life support. My mom sent my sister to her room and said she'd be in there soon.

"Who did this to you?" My mom questioned not really expecting and answer she didn't get one either I didn't have the strength to speak. "You don't need to go to school tomorrow I'll take y/s/n to school and I'll call off."

My mom picked me up and carried me into bed before kissing my tucking me in and leaving a long kiss on my forehead. I felt one of her tears fall on my cheek. When she pulled away she wiped both of our tears away before walking out of the room she shut and locked my window then said "I love you."

Soon my eyes got heavy and I quickly fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning....

I slowly opened my eyes as I adjusted to the light as I fully opened my eyes and my memories started flooding in and so did the tears but I pushed them away to the back of my mind.

"No you will not sit here and let yourself wither away into oblivion. You are strong, you have to be for
y/s/n, and Jess, and y/bf/n, and Peyton. You are not aloud to fall apart. Bad things happen everyday this isn't the worst thing ever. Your gonna be okay. It's all gonna be okay." I said trying to convince myself that I'm stronger than this. "Women up, pussy up!" I shout at myself.

Friday

Peyton's POV

"Hey where's Y/n?"I ask Jess and
Y/bf/n.

"I don't know she's not answering her phone and she as you can see didn't come to school today. I'm really worried about her." Y/bf/n answered with worried eyes.

"Yeah, me too." I said walking away and heading toward English class. All I could think about was Y/n, what's going on with her? Where is she? Is she okay? Did someone hurt her?

" Are you thinking about that pathetic little slut you call a crush? Word is she didn't come to school today because of her little fling with Corey Willams last night, I bet she's pregnant. " Ashley teased causing me to stop in my tracks.

"Y/n had sex with Corey?" I questioned heartbroken.

"Yup and he took her V card, see Peyton she could never be as good as me." Ashley flirted grabbing my arm and batting her eyelashes at me . I hate when she does that. But maybe she's right I knew I wouldnt be good enough for Y/n.

"Maybe your right." I admitted starting the construction to build the wall around my heart back up, hanging my head down low I made my way to English and thought about this situation. Was she just playing me? What was I to her? A toy.

What ever I don't even care anymore, I'm done...

Hey guys this one was really really hard to right for me there was many times where I had to take a breather so I could finish without behind super depressed or cry myself to sleep in the end. it was gonna be uploaded yesterday. But anyways I hope you enjoy and the next part to this is already written I'm thinking of publishing it tomorrow or Monday what do you guys think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 3.8K 32
best friends, rainy days, cuddles, tears, fights, and most importantly two boys in love // if you have any requests please comment and I might use yo...
34.6K 515 30
Justin Bieber Imagines any kind. Hope you like them. I really do and NO RUDE COMMENTS please. Thank you❤️
8.1K 114 9
I take requests!!!
57.4K 771 17
You can request imagines either by commenting or sending them in my inbox. Also you can request them on twitter @fallinluisa :) xxo