Rejecting The Alpha Of Rouges

By PhoenixWordz

I kicked a chair at my 'mate'. It flew at his face fast but he stopped it with one hand. "I guess you never... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Nine

743 26 1
By PhoenixWordz

I got ready for the little dinner plan Dean put together.  None of us ate heavy foods because we wanted to be respectful and eat at the dinner.  I felt like I was going to be sick, anything was possible.  Anything could happen.  Through the whole dinner, Alec was staring at me and Blayke. There was a fire in his eyes that I couldn't get out of my head.  Dean was a no-show at dinner, I guess he was getting ready.  There was something about Blayke that reminded me of my old Beta's son.  It wasn't possible that the Beta's son was here, he was most likely with his parents.

When I walked downstairs the boys were there.  We were waiting on Ciana and Mina.  I kept my distance from all three boys, still preparing myself for what could happen in the near future.  Rayla has been quiet since we heard about the little get-together talk about what happened with Tina.  I knew that Rayla wasn't taking any of the blame for Tina throwing herself out the window. It was her choice, her fault.  Her own blood was on her hands, not mine or Rayla's.  

"Okay!"  I heard Ciana say.  "We're ready!"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the two girls.  They were smiling happy, what the hell were they wearing?  This was serious, no time for fun.  Blayke tapped my shoulder and I stopped relaxing on the railing of the stairs.  One way or another, this was going to end with something bad happening.  

We got to the fancy little diner.  I felt weird because I was the only girl in casual attire, at least it looked fancy.  We ordered our food and the waitress decided to flirt with the boys.  Mina and Ciana growled.  I showed no reaction to her flirting with my mate.  She wasn't worth it.  Blayke and Alec gripped their mates and whispered sweet little nothings in their ears.  Dean was just staring at me to see if I would make a reaction.  I just smiled towards him.  He rolled his eyes.  The waitress left shaking her ass too much to make it look sexy.  

"Aliya, how do you hold yourself together like that?"  Mina asked.

"Guardians don't show as much emotion,"  I answered.  "Well, the girls don't.  We understand when people are good looking so we don't get jealous."

"Well, either way, he's your mate,"  Ciana said.  "You should show a little of protectiveness."

"Like he showed me when he threw me in a cell?"  I shot at her.

Everyone was quiet and shifted uncomfortably.  Blayke laughed it off and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.  "Ally, I think you should relax a little.  We all regret what happened to you."

Dean just stared at Blayke, with anger in his eyes.  Blayke licked Mina's mark to show that he had a mate.  It was small but it still made Mina shiver.  I patted Blayke's arm that was still on my shoulders.  We waited for our food to continue talking.  The waitress wasn't the one to serve our food.  A waiter was.  

"Here is your food,"  he smiled.

That voice.  My head shot up and I stared at the waiter.  It couldn't have been him, could it?  I then got a glimpse of his forest green eyes.  It was Gamma Evernight.  Was that waitress... she looked a lot like her.  

"What's going on with you and your mate?"  I asked Gamma Evernight.

Gamma Evernight stared at me in shock.  "Aliya Simmons?"

I nodded.  "What's going on with you and your mate?"

Gamma Evernight smiled.  "She's been pissed at me and you ever since you burned that pack to the ground." 

I laughed.  "She knows that they deserved it."

"Well, now she wants us to take the lands and make it a known territory,"  Gamma Evernight smiled.  "I've never seen someone that wanted to be a Luna so bad."

"Wait,"  Mina said.  "Are you the Gamma that was spared during the whole situation?"

"I don't like to brag about it,"  Gamma Evernight said.  "Most people would but it's a privilege to have my mate alive and breathing none the less."

"I have to ask what she did to the Beta's mate,"  Alec stated.

"She used to stage chains and pulled them,"  Gamma Evernight spoke.  "One went up the other went down and the poor girl was split in half."

Alec and Ciana cringed.  I looked at Gamma Evernight.  "You should take back the lands and become the Alpha.  I would make an alliance with your pack in a second, knowing that you might seem stone cold but you have a heart."

"I would if I wasn't working all the time,"  Gamma Evernight spoke.  "I'd be able to bring the pack back together instead of living like mundanes."

"I can fill in for you forever how long you need,"  I smiled.  "It's my payback for you helping me get out of there."

Gamma Evernight's face lit up.  "Could you really do that?"

"I'll start tomorrow,"  I smiled.

Dean cleared his throat.  "Me and you should really talk about things first before you make plans Aliya."

I glared at him.  "Unlike you Alpha Frey, I fix the mistakes I made."

Gamma Evernight cleared his throat.  "I'll come back to see how your meals are going."

"There old pack is in our territory we can't let them just take it Aliya,"  Alec said.

"Out of the millions of acres, you can take I'm pretty sure you can give up some of it,"  I said.

"She has a point,"  Ciana spoke.  "You guys can take so much more land.  Plus we'd be in an alliance with a pack. That wouldn't make us rogues anymore, it'd make us a pack.  I think we need to be a pack and not fucking rogues anymore."

"I'm with her and Aliya,"  Blayke and Ciana spoke.

"We don't know how many werewolves work here with Gamma boy,"  Dean spoke.  "One can't just have a fill in and not everyone else."

"We have wolves,"  Blayke said.  "It's not like it's going to be the end of the world to help them out."

Rayla showed herself and ended up taking control.  "You guys can do nothing but for me and Aliya through torture, reliving old memories.  If you two don't want to help, I'll gladly go rogue again and fight with Gamma Evernight and fight you guys on it.  There's absolutely no issue with that for me.  I mean Alpha Frey, you killed my parents, sent my little brother away, threw me into a cell and forced a claim on me.  Leaving your sorry ass behind would be easier to me and Aliya than you think."

"Hi Rayla,"  Mina smiled.

"Mina,"  Rayla nodded.

"The same as always with you,"  Ciana smiled.  "All business."

"Well, every guardian has duties to uphold,"  Rayla spared Ciana a glance.  "Instead of playing around most wolves that are guardians understand that.  Hopefully, Ashur isn't always a fucking dumbass when it comes to that."

Dean let out a growl and Rayla let me back in control.  I stared at Dean.  "I'm sorry, she's never been like that before.  She's usually fine with you and doesn't care about anything you did to us in the past."

"Fine,"  Dean sighed.  "We will help them and make an alliance but I am not going to let your wolf push me around again.  Are we clear?"

"Don't get mad at me,"  I growled.  "You were the one who pissed her off, no one else did."

"Okay guys,"  Alec cut in.  "It's done.  You can't blame Aliya either.  You know there is no control when your wolf wants to come out."

I looked down, feeling guilty as I ate my steak.  Rayla huffed and went on a rant.  I ignored it as I said nothing.  I knew she hurt all of their there feelings.  Blayke gave me a confident pat on my back with a small reassuring smile.  There was something about him looking like Devin that I couldn't get out of my mind.  It made me wonder if they were related or not.  It was possible, Devin did have a lot of families out there that had nothing or very little to do with him.  There was a weird connection I felt with Blayke.  Not a protection bond either, it was different.  I stared at Blayke, hearing a low growl.  I looked at Dean.

"Why do you two have such a weird connection with each other?"  Mina asked.

Blayke stiffened then laughed it off.  "What connection?"

Dean narrowed his eyes and leaned close to Blayke.  "You do realize that your mate is right there.  You should be paying attention to her and not my mate."

"I don't have to listen to this shit,"  Blayke growled.  "I'm leaving."

"Just admit that you love her,"  Dean growled.

"Are you on some kind of crack?"  Ciana asked.  "Blayke and Mina are mates.  He claimed her, he can't fall in love and we all know that.  His wolf wouldn't allow it, neither would Rayla."

Ciana did throw out a good point.  Our wolves would end up hating each other if we felt any kind of love towards each other.  Unless it was a brother, sister bond.  I stopped and looked at Blayke. That wasn't possible, he wasn't a Simmons.  Rayla stared at him and her eyes went wide.

He looks more like us than our younger brother.

Rayla what are you talking about?

I did have a twin brother, which means you have a twin brother but he's a guardian.

Blayke's fighting skills are better than most.  He has been holding back on everyone but me.  When everyone was staring at me I swallowed hard and looked at my food.  I felt like I was going to be sick.  I stood up from my seat and walked to the bathroom.  Everyone was staring at me. I grabbed Gamma Evernight's arm, pulling him away from work to talk to me.

"What's up?"  Gamma Evernight asked.

"You remember when I was a baby right?"  I asked.

Gamma Evernight nodded.  "I do, why?"

"Did I have a twin brother that was given away at birth?"  I asked.

"You don't know?"  Gamma Evernight asked.  "That boy that you were sitting next to is your long lost twin brother.  He was given to one of the Beta's families for safe keeping.  I thought your parents would've told you a long time ago.  Before they died at least."

"So Blayke is my twin brother?"  I asked.

Gamma Evernight looked towards Blayke then back at me.  "Yes, he is.  Blayke knows about it, I guess he's waiting for the right time to tell you about it himself."

"Wait, can you repeat the whole part?"  I asked, Rayla feeling antsy.

"Blayke is your long lost twin brother that was given away at birth,"  Gamma Evernight spoke.

I stood there shocked, feeling the color drain out of my face as I stared at Gamma Evernight.  Blayke was my twin brother!  I had a twin who was a guardian!  That means Cole is Blayke's brother as well as my own!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 135 12
This is the story of Alpha Carson and his mate Katie. It is backstory for Alpha Aaron's parents as requested by one of my readers. (Alpha Aaron is se...
2.1K 25 13
I started to step back slowly. " please I am sorry , I didn't mean to invade in your privacy " I scared of his reaction the way he staring in to my s...
778K 17.9K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
488 14 31
Meridian has dedicated her life to the growth of her pack. When her mate mysteriously shows up in her life, things begin to seem perfect. That is, un...