Chapter Six

I woke up in Dean's bed alone.  The sun shined through the curtains.  Me staying in his room had to stop.  Just because he had good reasons for revenge he still put me through Hell and back.  I stretched and got out of bed.  I heard a scream come from downstairs and I began to run.

There was whip cream in Ciana's hair and Mina was laughing, holding the whipped cream bottle.  I smiled as I watched the girls attack each other with every food they could find.  Ciana and Mina had such a good friendship.  I was kind of jealous that I wasn't playful like them, I was all serious and moody.  Maybe eventually that would change.

"Hey, Ciana, do you think Alpha Frey will ever open up Aliya's heart like we did?"  Mina asked.

"Honestly, I don't know,"  Ciana answered.  "He had good reasons to kill her parents but the stuff she went through being a rogue at such a young age affected her more than anything else in the world."

"They're mates though,"  Mina said.  "Aliya doesn't have a problem with Ashur."

"Ashur wasn't the one that did it,"  Ciana shot back.

"I just want her to open up,"  Mina's voice cracked.  "It's awful to see her so serious and so defensive all the time."

Ciana hugged Mina.  "We can help them out, Mina.  We'll do everything in our power to make them work.  Alec and Blayke can help."

"You two clean this shit up,"  Dean came around the corner.  "This is ridiculous."

"Now I understand why Aliya hates him so much,"  Mina mumbled.

Dean grabbed a plate and threw it at the wall right next to Mina.  She jumped and screamed.  Ciana wrapped her arms around Mina and glared at Dean.  I came around the other corner and shoved a group of plates off the counter.

"Clean this shit up Frey,"  I growled.

"You do not order me around bitch,"  Dean growled.

Ciana and Mina gasped.  I laughed.  "Oh, you haven't seen a bitch yet."

"Oh please, Simmons you have no strong bone in your body,"  Dean growled.  "You just a crybaby."

I laughed.  "Listen here prick you have no idea what I was crying about.  It's none of your business and it never will be your business, so find out where to go and how to get there.  Or are you too stupid and need directions?"

"Guys stop,"  Alec walked in.  "You're scaring Ciana and Mina."

"Do we have to lock you two in a room?"  Blayke asked.

Dean growled and went outside slamming the back door loudly behind him.  My fist went into a wall and I stomped upstairs.  Dean pissed me off so much, so nice then such a dick.  Ciana and Mina were going to need to do a lot of work if they were going to get me to open up a little to him.  I ran into the girl that tried to push me down the stairs.  She had a hickey on her neck.  Dean's scent was all over her.  

That mother fucker is giving other girls hickies?!  He's cheating on us Aliya.

Whatever I don't care.

I'm going to bitch out Ashur.  Aliya I know you're hurt.  You can't-fool me I'm your wolf.

Rayla that anger your feeling is that Dean fucking threw a plate at Mina, called me a bitch and a crybaby.

Whatever Aliya.

I cut off the mindlink and walked passed the girl.  I went into my room and looked at my swollen, bloody hand.  I knew it was bad when one of my knuckles were farther away from the others and popping out of my skin.  There was a knock on the door.