Chapter Twenty-Two

I woke up with Dean nowhere in sight.  Rayla was pleased but she was still upset about Beth's leaving.  My mind wandered on the thought that I was now completely mated to Dean.  I'd be able to mind-link and feel his pain or if he mated with someone else, and much more.  I slowly got out of bed, feeling cold as well as empty.  I whimpered, I needed Dean.  I needed the comfort of him.  His gentle touch lingered across my skin at just the thought of him.  Right before I opened the door Dean and Blayke walked in, both looking worried out of their minds.  A sigh of relief escaped both of them as they wrapped their arms around me. 

"We thought something bad happened to you Ally,"  Dean whispered.  "Why are you cold?"

"She's most likely still going through separation issues,"  Blayke answered for me.

I nodded, agreeing with Blayke.  "I feel so empty, I've never felt so lost."

Dean nuzzled my mark.  "It's okay Ally, you got me, Blayke, Ciana, Mina, and Alec to help you out."

"Does this mean what I think it means?"  Blayke asked, excited.

"Sleepover in my room,"  Dean sighed at how excited Blayke was.

"Oh my moon goddess,"  Blayke jumped up and down excitedly.  "We need chips, popcorn, pop, candy, chocolate, and so much more."

I laughed at Blayke.  "You need to stop hanging out with Ciana and Mina."

"Well since you've been busy and Alec is a party pooper I've been filling in for you,"  Blayke smiled, then grimaced.  "I really do need to take a break and stop hanging out with them.  I can hear myself now and I shouldn't be like this."

Dean and I laughed and shook our heads.  Rayla and Ashur were betting on the next time we have sex.  Ashur bets that it would be tomorrow morning and Rayla bet that it would be at some point later tonight.  I blushed fiercely and looked everywhere but at Dean.  I knew he was listening to their conversation as well.  Blayke's nose flared, he sniffed my neck.  His happy expression went to an angry one.  UH OH!  Did Dean not tell any of them that we fully mated?  Blayke growled dangerously at Dean.  

"YOU MATED WITH HER IN A WEAK MOMENT?!"  Blayke blew up.  "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!  WHERE IS YOUR DECENCY?!"

"What's going on?"  Alec asked running into the room with Mina and Ciana by his sides.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"  Blayke lunged at Dean.

I let out a whimper making both of the boys turn and look at me.  I sidestepped by Blayke and wrapped my arms around Dean's waste.  I nuzzled into his chest to make sure my mate was alright.  Rayla and Ashur both awed at me, wanting to make sure my mate was okay.  Ciana and Mina both squealed in delight and hugged me and Dean tightly.  

"WHY ARE YOU TWO HAPPY ABOUT THIS?!"  Blayke roared at the girls.

"Baby, if Aliya didn't want it or regretted her decision you would have felt it and you didn't,"  Mina said.  "Also Ciana and I already threatened to chop off his dick and shove it up his ass if he forced anything on her."

"I'm honestly with Blayke on this one,"  Alec said.  "She might not regret it now but she is still in a weak state.  When she gets over the separation what makes you think she'll still be okay with being fully mated to Dean?"

"I won't regret it,"  I said.

Alec and Blayke looked at me with curiosity.  "What do you mean?"

"Before Beth left we were close to fully mating,"  I answered.  "It was her last night so we were kind of interrupted because she wanted to spend the last night with us."