My Hurricane [ Daveed Diggs x...

By mariiareynolds

If people were rain, I was drizzle, And she was my hurricane. Y/N Onaodowan is the little sister of Okieriete... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
I'm crying
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
The Fiction Awards
69
70
71
72
The Fiction Awards - Update
73
74
75

58

5.9K 185 9
By mariiareynolds

The last couple of days in Chicago were amazing. At your last performance you were sent off with standing ovations and a bouquet of flowers which Joshua had brought onto the stage.

Your flight back to New York was uneventful but you were more than happy to come home again.

After you got your bag, you started to make your way out of the airport to get a taxi.

That is when a voice called from behind you "Will Mrs Diggs please turn around, she forgot something!"

A smile formed on your lips as you turned around and saw Daveed standing a couple of feet away from you, a look on his face that said 'I am hurt that you just walked past me'.

The two of you met each other halfway in a big embrace.

"I missed you so much," Daveed said, making you giggle and reply "You know, after that Taco Baby I did consider staying in Chicago."

Daveed laughed and pulled back a little from the embrace "Soccer missed you too."

"Aww, I missed him too!", you said, to which Daveed pouted and asked "And not me?"

You giggled once more and said "Of course I missed you too."

Daveed grinned at you and kissed you lovingly, before he took your bag and said "Let's get home. Soccer's already impatient."

When you arrived at home, Soccer practically jumped at you and barked happily. You cooed at his happiness, it was just too adorable.

You picked him up and cuddled with him, as he licked your face, smothering you with his dog kisses.

You grinned and sat on the couch, setting Soccer down in your lap. Soccer pawed at your stomach, but the carefulness with which he did it made you coo once more. You can't handle this dog's cuteness.

"I think he wants to know how our little bean is holding up," Daveed said with a grin as he sat down beside you, laying his arm around your shoulders and pulling you close to him.

Soccer then turned a couple of times in your lap, before finally laying down, snuggled close to your stomach.

You laid your head on Daveeds shoulder and smiled "This dog is the most precious animal I've ever seen in my life."

Daveed chuckled and pressed a kiss to the top of your head "Yeah, that, he is. I bet he and our bean will become best friends."

You nodded and smiled, looking up at Daveed. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?", you asked and he grinned back at you "I'm not sure, have you?"

You chuckled and replied "I love you more than Soccer loves me."

Daveed gasped "That's possible? Wow, I'm honored!"

You shook your head at his reaction and giggled to yourself. Daveed joined in the soft laughter and said "I love you too, baby. Both of you. All three of you."

"And we love you."

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 512 30
COMPLETED Elizabeth Schuyler is a 21yr old woman who lives with her two sisters, 18yr old Peggy Schuyler and 23yr old Angelica Schuyler in a cosy apa...
41.7K 983 79
โ™ซ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š‹๐š•๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐šโ™ซ A story where 24 year old choreographer, Y/n L/n, falls for Daveed Diggs and he does the same. [Soc...
542K 19.5K 48
Makil Oliver is a 19 year old genius who just graduated college with a Masters in Communication. His life has been anything but easy. In a series of...
12.1K 364 22
Alexander Hamilton and Eliza Schuyler are the exact opposite of each other. Though they have their differences, their love prevails. Alexander Hamil...