The Blue Sea ( Yoongi / Suga...

Per LucyMizuno

What do you think of mermaid??? do you believe in it??? does it exist??? Well, who knows... This story is abo... Més

Intro: The mermaid legend
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
A/N
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
A/N

[18]

1.8K 68 19
Per LucyMizuno

Jimin's father hit him because of his rudeness. Suddenly, Jimin's mother came after she heard their arguments.

"HaeMin, yah! Don't hit our son." Jimin's mother said and hugged Jimin to protect him.

"Move, i need to teach this boy a lesson." Jimin's father said.

"No! Don't hit my son. Hit me instead. I'm the one who raised him." Jimin's mother said while criying.

"Please don't hit our son." She said again. Jimin just look to the ground, stay still while hugged by his mother.

"Eommoni, andwaeyo. I won't let you hurt again." Jimin said and cupped his mom's face.

He step forward and hit his father. After a few hit, Jimin's father angrily went out of their house.

It's passed 12 oclock, Jimin's father still didn't come back.

He went to check his mother who was sleeping. He sit down beside his mother.

"Eommoni... i'm sorry for treating you badly. I'm sorry for being harsh to you. I'm sorry... I love you just like how you love me. Eommoni, you don't have to worry now. I will protect you. I won't let you hurt anymore. I'm sorry." He said and bended down to kiss his mother's cheek.

When he tried to get up, his mother grabbed his arm, then opened her eyes.

"Is it true?" Jimin's mother asked. Jimin just looked at her with cold eyes.

"I guess i raised you right." His mother said and smiled.

Jimin just keep quiet and stand there until his mother let him arm go. He wanted to smile, but he just can't.

After his mother let him go, he walked to his room without looking back.

'I'm sorry, eommoni. I just can't be honest. I'm embarrassed of myself.' Jimin said in his heart.

He suddenly got a massage.

Yoongi hyung

Jimin-ah, are
you alright?
Did you got
hit?

12:30 a.m.

After that, another massage came in.

Sunhi

Jimin-ah, why did your father pulled you that time?

12:31 a.m

Then, Namjoon also massaged him.

Namjoon

Jimin-ah are you alright? I got a feeling that you don't.

12:32 a.m.

He replied their messege, telling them that he's okay and then throw himself on his bed.

After a few minutes, he looked at his room's window. He walked to the window, and opened the window.

"The stars today is so beautiful." Jimin said to himself while looking at the sky.

He then saw a shooting star and suddenly remembered that his mom always said when he was a child that when you wish at shooting star, it will grant your wish.

He then closed his eyes and quickly made a wish before the shooting star gone away.

"Shooting star, i wish my mother and me to be healthy and happy. I hope you will grant my wish." He said to the shooting star.

His mother also stand at the window, she closed her eyes and wished to the shooting star.

"Shooting star, i wish for my family happiness and health. Please grant my wish. For my son's sake. I don't want him to burdened." Jimin's mother wished.

After that, they both went to sleep.

{Ring!!! Ring!!! Ring!!!} Jimin's alarm clock rang.

He wake up and went to bath. After that, he wear his school uniform. After he's ready to school, he saw money with a note on his dresser.

'Pocket money for your school. I got a bonus so i thought of giving you more than usual.

Mother.'

Jimin took the money, and went to his mother's living room and wrote a note. He left some of the money on his mother's dresser.

'I'm sorry. I don't need so much money. Here I return some. I'll use it wisely.

Your one and only beloved son.'

After that, he went to school.

At school, "Jimin-ah. Your father hit you again?" Yoongi asked.

"I said I'm fine so don't worry." Jimin replied.

"Jimin-ah, what's wrong with that bruise? Did you get in fight?" Namjoon asked too.

"Like i said, don't worry it's nothing." Jimin replied again.

"Jimin-ah, are you alright? Doesn't the bruise hurt?" SunHi also asked.

"Seriously? Why are you guys worry too much? It's nothing. It doesn't hurt." Jimin replied.

Yoongi then get up and front Jimin. He then slapped Jimin's bruised cheek.

Jimin hold his hurt cheek. "Hyung... wae? It's hurts." Jimin said.

"You had never said hurt when I slap you before." Yoongi said. Jimin's eyes widen.

"It's hurt isn't it?" Yoongi asked and then pulled Jimin to nurse office without waiting for Jimin's answer because he knew that Jimin would lie to Yoongi.

Yoongi slammed the nurse office door open. The nurse jumped out of shock.

"Kkamjjagya." The nurse said and turned to Yoongi and Jimin.

"Don't you have moral?" The nurse said.

"Jwesonghamnida." Jimin apologized on Yoongi's behalf and bowed 90°.

"What's wrong with your right cheek? It's bruised." The nurse asked.

"Did you get in a fight?" The nurse asked.

"Mind your own business. It's not your problem after all. Hurry and treat his bruise." Yoongi said coldly.

"You know what? I'm starting to hate you." The nurse said.

"You're too immature to be a nurse." Yoongi said.

"What do you mean?!" She said and looked at her chest.

"Busted! I'm talking about your personality." Yoongi said while smirking. The nurse became furious.

"At least I can treat students other than you?" The nurse replied.

"Hello? Has anyone remember about me?" Jimin asked to break the fight.

"Sorry. I forgot. It's all because of that hateful guy." The nurse said and glared at Yoongi.

She then walked to Jimin who was already sat on the bed. She put some ice pack on Jimin's bruise.

After tgey done, they went back to class. Jimin was still holding the ice pack on his cheek.

They open the classroom's door and saw a teacher.

"Park Jimin, Min Yoongi! Where did you went?" The teacher asked.

"We went to nurse office." Jimin answered.

"What's wrong with you right cheek?" The teacher asked to Jimin who was still holding an ice pack to his cheek.

"Nothing." He answered.

"I'll forgive you this time." The teacher said. They both bowed to the teacher.

"Don't you think it's SunHi's doing?" Daesun said while smirking.

"It might be right. She doesn't look worried at all." Daesun's friend said who was sitting beside her.

"You can't just accuse people like that." Namjoon said.

"Oh? You changed to hero? From nerd to cool? Haha he more suited for you 'cause he's more easy to control. He's not strong too. So, no one could protect you." Daesun said.

Jimin and Yoongi just keep their silence.

"Enough! Please shut your mouth. Just do work that i gave you. If I hear talking, i would punish you." The teacher said.

They all kept quiet and didn't say anything anymore.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

6K 468 41
When Danbi meets Yoongi, they become friends very fast. While spending time with each other, they both develop feelings for the other. There's only o...
5.8K 206 15
when mermaid min yoongi is washed up unconscious from a violent storm, human kim taehyung just so happens to be taking a vacation there, and saves hi...
2.5M 164K 59
[ PARK JIMIN ] "Are you sure it's just empathy? Are you sure you're not feeling... attracted to me?" There was a shift in his voice as it became more...
64.6K 3.2K 74
A mermaid and mafia story Taekook ff Book 1 COMPLETED, still updating :) ------------ Sorry, I'm not good in description nor giving titles to my book...