Final Fantasy Fanfiction

De WritersCradle

Final Fantasy One-Shots, I really love every characters and their art. I have worked really hard trying to th... Mais

VII • Vincent
1st ∘ Coming Soon
VII • Cloud
VII • Reno
1st ∘ Preference
XV • Prompto
VII • Zack
XV • Noctis
1st ∘ Group Chat
VII • Kadaj { 1/2 }
VII • Sephiroth { 1/2 }
VII • Sephiroth { 2/2 }
2nd ∘ Group Chat
XIII • Hope
VII • Red XIII
2nd ∘ Preference
XIII • Snow
1st ∘ Imagine
VII • Vincent
VII • Zack
2nd ∘ Coming Soon
VII • Red XIII
3rd ∘ Group Chat
VII • Reno
XV • Ignis { 1/3 }
XIII • Cid Raines
3rd ∘ Preference
VII • Reno
4th ∘ Group Chat
VII • Cloud
VII • Reno
XV • Cor
1st ∘ VS
1st ∘ Seminar
XII • Balthier
XV • King Regis
XII • Basch
XV • Ignis { 2/3 }
XV • Prompto
VI • Kefka
IX • Zidane
1 • Real Life
VII • Cloud
XV • Prompto
VII • Tseng
Coming Soon [ Hate ]
XV • Ignis
4th ∘ Preference
XV • Ravus
2nd • Seminar
XV • Ignis { 3/3 }
XV • Ardyn [ H ]
5th • Preference
VII • Cloud [1/2]
XV • Noctis
Kadaj { 2/2 }
5th • Group Chat
XV • Gladiolus
VII • Yuffie 1/2
VII • Reno
VII • Cloud [2/2]
3rd • Coming Soon
XIII • Snow
XIII • Hope (1/2)
X • Auron (1/2)
XV • Cor

XV • Gladiolus

946 26 0
De WritersCradle

"212"

Warning: Explicit Language

×××

You looked at the location that was given to you by Noctis, some dealer named Theo has been selling and you and Gladio had to catch him. The both had to be in the bar '29th Fallen' at night..

You heard a knock on your door. You turned your head towards the door, Gladio came to view.

"You ready?" He asked. You nodded and took your car keys and walked before him. He started to follow you after your four steps.

Once you and Gladio entered the car. You started to drive off to 29th Fallen. You parked far from the place because you didn't want to be too close towards the bar, so you parked by a restaurant on the other side of the street.

The radio was running, Gladio started to turn up the volume. You looked at him and turned of the radio. You smiled and said "How about I tell you a little something about myself?" You heard Gladio huffed, "Oh, God." he exclaimed.

"Let's see.." you started. "I went to undergrad at (Preferred College).. I have been with the Bureau for about eight years.. Um.. Up for a promotion." you said. Gladio looked at you boringly and trying to get out as soon as possible. "See, I caught the (Villain Name) killer." You added.

Gladio nodded, "I remember thinking that guy/chic was innocent." he stated. You looked fowards and said, "He's/She's been in jail for three months. That would make me.. A horrible person if what you said was actually factual."

"Well, you can just tell the judge you fucked up." Gladio commented.

You shook your head side to side. "I didn't, I did not fuck up." you responded.

Gladio glanced at you and chuckled. "Listen, don't get your panties in a wad." he said.

You rolled your eyes. "They're not wadded." you said annoyingly.

"I'm intuitive. I say what I feel. I'm usually right." Gladio commented and smirked.

"Oh." you exclaimed sarcastically and nodded slowly. Gladio looked out the window, "Take it or leave it " he said. You looked at him and glared daggers at him, "Oh, I did not know." you said.

Soon the big jeep car pulled up. Gladio sighed, "Okay." he exclaimed. Soon Theo got out the car. "There's our guy." he added.

You turned off your car and looked at Gladio. "Let's go." you said as you got out the car. Gladio smiled and also got out of the car. You were wearing a plain tuxedo. Gladio always told you to switch your clothing style, but you decided to keep it professional.

Both of you entered 29th Fallen and saw women desperately grinding against other men. You scoffed and rolled your eyes as you walk forward. Music playing loudly.

Then saw Theo sitting down in a private section with women with him. Gladio pointed and said, "There he is." then you saw bodyguards and so did Gladio. "We got to get past those bodyguards." he added.

You disagreed and said, "We won't have to, because he'll come to us." you stated. Gladio gave you a confused look, "What?" he asked. You softly grabbed his forearm and pulled him forward, "Excuse me! Step aside, please!" you said desperately.

Soon you and Gladio got close to a fire alarm. "All right. This will go fast.. When I pull the alarm, the crowd will head towards the two exits. He will head towards the nearest one, which is northeast. I will bump into him. I will grab his cellphone, place the bug in it, tell him he dropped his phone. It's something I like to call a "cop drop." you stated.

Gladio nodded and said, "Yeah, I got it." You smiled.

"Okay.. Here we go" you said as you pulled the alarm..

Nothing, the object broke and you exclaimed in surprise. "My God, there are no wires attached to this thing." you said. Then you saw a white and see through rubber, "What is that? Gum? Or is it Silly Putty." you said as you started to touch it.

Gladio gave you a grossed out look and pulled your arm away. "Don't touch that, it's a condom." he said. You gagged in disgust.

Gladio soon looked at Theo. "All right, he's on the move." he stated. Gladio grabbed your hand and both of you walked to better a view.

Theo was walking towards the dance floor with all the women with him. Gladio scoffed. "You got to get out there and shake your ass like the rest of the foxes." Gladio said.

"Oh, yes, dancing to get close to him. Fantastic idea!" you said happily as you tried to follow Theo. Gladio whined, "Jesus, don't!" he grabbed your arm and pulled you back. "Don't do anything you're doing." he added. You gave a look of disapproval, "But he's over that way." you said.

Gladio shook his head and looked at you. "Let's just go find a bathroom." he said and dragged you towards the bathrooms .

You entered with Gladio behind you. You whined as you walked towards the mirror. "I don't have to use the bathroom!" you said hopelessly. Gladio rolled his eyes.

"Did I ask about your bathroom habits? You are killing us out there." he said annoyed. "You don't fit in! Take off that fucking jacket." he added.

"This is a good jacket." you said quietly. Gladio fold his arms. "Really? Because you look like you're gonna set up a table and do their fucking taxes. Take it off." Gladio said.

You laughed while whining as you took off your jacket. "This is ridiculous." you stated.

"Your shitty jacket? My balls." Gladio said. You started to fold your jacket. "Okay, jacket's off. Jacket's off." you said.

Gladio then snatched your jacket and said, "I can't watch whatever process is about to happen."

You rolled your eyes. "Now unbutton your buttons." he added. Your eyes widened listening to what he said. "I'm a federal agent!" you exclaim.

Gladio nodded, "Yeah, I know. And you look like one." you sighed as you unbutton one button. "You think you'll bump into him and he won't think something's up?" he asked.

"Fine, How's that? Is that good? Can we go now?" you asked. Gladio groaned in frustration, "No, I think it's getting worse.. My fear is I'm gonna put you in a bikini and you'll still look like a fucking bank teller."

"Okay, do you have to use that language?"

"I'm trying to make a point!.. I'm saying your face and whatever is underneath this shitty outfit is maybe not terrible." Gladio commented.

"I'll have you know I dress appropriately."

Gladio snapped his fingers, "I got it! It's when this.." he pointed at your mouth. ".. Your big flapping mouth, starts running, and then you put.. This getup on top of it, and it's just.." Gladio sighed. "It's a boner killer."

You kept yelping each time he would lightly touch you. "And I'm gonna help you." he said as he had scissors in his hands. "What are you doing?!" you asked.

"Now I just want you to shut up." he stated.

You sighed, "Oh, my God." you said.

Gladio started to cut both of the sleeves of your (Shirt color) shirt. "Oh, my God! I only brought five of these here!" you exclaimed. He ripped it off and threw it on the floor. "I'll cut the other four." he responded.

"This was one of my favourites." you said sadly.

You looked at yourself in mirror, "Okay, I look like I've been attacked." you stated. Gladio just shrugged, "That's not my fault." he said.

You looked at him, "Oh, It's my fault?" you asked.

Gladio started to get on his knees. "Let me even out the bottom." he said as he started to cut your pants.

You started to get annoyed. "Would you stop carving up my clothes?"

"I'm making shorts! Everybody likes shorts." he said. You started to sigh. "Jesus! Hold still!" he said as he started to cut your pants. You started to dunk down slightly.. Uncomfortable about the process. "Don't duck down, or you're gonna suck my hand up there." Gladio stated as he smirked.

He started to rip your pants, then his eyes started to widen. "Oh, Lord."

"What?" you asked. Gladio kept looking at your pants. "What are those?" he asked as he pulled on the fabric. You looked down and slapped his hand away. "Those are my boxers." you said.

Gladio raised his eyebrows. "Why are they so loose?" he asked. You whined and covered your face. "Because it's comfortable."

Gladio started laughing. "Abort mission." he said.

You sighed. "I'm getting out like this?" you asked.

Gladio nodded and walked out the bathroom, you embarrassed.. Started to walk out the bathroom.

Once you got out 29th Fallen.. You started to push and shove Gladio.

"You A hole! A hole!" you yelled.

Gladio only laughed as he got in the passenger seat.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

51.5K 1.2K 34
HIGHEST RANK: #4 in Gladiolus, #1 in lucis So I published this out of boredom. It contains randomness though lol everything related to FFXV. Not ever...
64.5K 2.3K 191
(Book 1 & 2) Prince Noctis of Lucis was a lonely child when he returned from Tenebrae after his wounds had healed. That is until he was befriended b...
6K 185 43
(Book 3) Prince Noctis of Lucis had been the only person that Ignis Scientia had had to worry for most of his young life. That was until the Prince...
4.2K 115 11
an x reader one-shot collection of some of the characters that i've written so far, and some of these one-shots will be quite random. i hope you guys...