Long Returning ¤ Stiles Stili...

Per lucidprofanities

[COMPLETED] Darkness haunts Cara Williams after the recent death of her brother. After stumbling to the hous... Més

CAST
Prologue ✔
PART 1 ✔
1- Tattoos And More ✔
2. Homocidal assholes ✔
3 - Ice Ice Baby✔
4. Another Hale
5. Long Nights
6. Dead Bodies
7. Painful Wounds
8. Remembering
9. Motel Glen Capri
10. Too Much Loss
11. Flashbacks and Lies
12. Loosing Control
13.Blood and Confessions
Authors note
14. Saviors
15. Sacrifices
16. cara williams
17. The End and The Beginning
PART 2
We need to talk about Teen Wolf
18. Nightmares and Hope
19-The After Math
20- Performance Issues
21- Chase
22- Feelings
23-Different is good
24- Safe Haven
25- Electricity At It's Finest
26- Party Fails
27- A Reunion And Assurances
28-Escaping Tears
29- Desperation
30-What Is Love?
31- Passion
32- Introduction to Nut-House
33- Eternal
35-Distraught Feelings
36- Hope
37-No More Loss
38- Death Follows
39- The Divine and Final Move
Epilogue
SEQUEL/ AUTHORS NOTE

34- Emotional Instability

499 7 0
Per lucidprofanities

Cara and Stiles lay next to each other, their fingers laced together as they stared at each other happily. The two we're in so much awe with each other, they couldn't even fathom how they had been so lucky. Cara's back was pressed against Stiles' chest as she's played with his fingers and Stiles sat up, resting his head on his hand. Cara turns around to look at him, studying his face as the boy stared at her in confusion. 

Cara looked at their intertwined hands and looked back at him as she felt happiness rest in her chest. She didn't want to think of what was going's to happen, it made her absolutely crazy, so she focused on her now, at the fact that Stiles was wrapped in her arms, safely, before the evil creature could get a grasp on the boy. 

"What?" Stiles questioned, staring at the girl with a goofy smile, though the confusion was quite evident. 

Cara shakes her head, a smile playing in her slightly parted lips. "I'm just thinking." 

Stiles quirked his eyebrows in surprise as he stared at her,  intrigued at her thoughts. "About what?" 

"You." Cara answered honestly, finally looking into Stiles' inviting and comforting eyes, "How I'm so in love with you right now." 

 Chuckling, The brown haired boy cupped her face and nodded in agreement. "I'm so in love with you too, Cara. You have no idea how happy it makes me to know you're not giving up on us yet." 

"No yet at all, Stiles. I will never give up on us." Cara tells him shaking her head as Stiles nuzzles his head in the girls neck, hugging her from the back. 

"I know." 

The two sat in silence, enjoying each other's company and savoring the moment for as long as they possibly could. The sound of nothing but Cara's thoughts processed in her mind as she wondered to the walls that surrounded her, the name 'Echo House' coming to mind instantly. 

Sitting up quickly in realization, Cara attracted Stiles' attention, the boy reciprocating her actions as Cara immediately grabbed his arm and pulled him up, walking to the wall they were previously at. 

"Cara, what?" Stiles asked as he follows the girl nevertheless. 

Cara shushed him, still guiding him through the halls and crouching in front of the, quite visited wall.  Cara looked up at him expecting to see him happy but the boy simply gave her a muddled expression making her roll her eyes. 

She knocked on the supposed wall to demonstrate her thoughts. "Do you hear that?"

Stiles listens intently, focusing on the Echo that sounded in the setting. Finally understanding Stilss grabs a metal rod and hits it on the wall harshly right after    The were-trix stood up in a rush. The said boy repeatedly hits the wall as the pieces start to fall off. The two once again crouch in front of the wall to get a better look. 

What they see, made Stiles gasp inwardly at the familiarity of the body that was sat up right, obviously not alive. The body was wrapped in worn down and dirty bandages that were supposed to be white but were now a rusty brown. 

"This is him." Stiles managed to choke out as Cara examined the body before letting her eyes wandering off to the boy. Cara didn't say anything give him a supporting squeezed before letting her hand roam around the empty space surrounding the body. 

Using her hand, she rummaged through the broken pieces of the wall before looking through a small bag the nogitsune held closely. She pulled out a few papers not bothering to look through as her eyes wander off to the nogitsune as well. 

"Do you recognize any of these?" Cara asked as she handed the paper to him, the boy immediately having a tight grasp on it. 

"One of them." Stiles mumbles as he stands up and looks through them. "We need to get this to Scott." 

 Cara hummed in agreement. Suddenly a crackling if electricity was heard as Stiles groaned sharply falling to the floor as Cara immediately stood up and turned around to see Oliver standing in front, dark circles surrounding his eyes, that were twitching like crazy. 

"You took Brunski's keys. I took his stun gun." Oliver told them his eyes moving around menacingly. 

"Oliver, I don't wanna hurt you. Just give me the gun." Cara warns as the boy stands only a feet away from her. 

"I thought you were pretty," Oliver admitted, chuckling. "Not dumb." 

With that said Oliver quickly used his shot gun on the girl making her his son in pain as she fell down the wall, still feeling the electricity course through her. 

Oliver crouched I'm front of Cara. "I also got his Haldol." 

The boy injects the girl despite her pleas as her eyes meet Stiles' panic stricken one nefore her eyes screw shut and her mind goes blank for the second time that day. 

****

Cara's eyes snap open in a metal chair as she sees Stiles struggling a few feet away from her. She's looked down seeing her I'm restraints aS Oliver starts the drill tool and bring it close to her head. 

"Oliver, don't!" Cara shouted in tears as the boy stops and Stiles Looks over at her with tears in his eyes. "Please don't." 

Oliver let's out a sob if pain, looking at the Brunette who's vision had gone glassy and she couldn't make out Stiles' worried glance. "I have to let the voices out." Oliver whispered. 

"Start with her." A voice whispered sending chills down Cara's back and her eyes snap open, blinking tears away as she looked for the source of the voice. 

Oliver obliged, quietly making his way towards Cara as the nogitsune continued to threaten Stiles. 

"You did this?" Stiles accused and Cara's looked ahead to see the nogitsune sitting in front of her. "You got into his head," 

"Every Dracula needs a renfield." The nogitsune sneered and Cara gulped as Oliver stood by her, the drill machine in his hand.

Cara struggled I'm her restraints but Oliver simply tightened it as Stiles' watered eyes found hers. 

"Just let her go." Stiles begged, crying out as Oliver held the machine near her head, Cara's eyes not leaving the boys once. 

"Let me in." The nogitsune started again. And Stiles cried out in frustration as Cara shakes her head vigorously. 

"No, Stiles, don't. Please don't." Cara pleaded ignoring the stare she received from the nogitsune. 

Stiles grunts trying to get out of his restraints as Oliver suddenly looked alert. 

"Stiles. Do you want her to leave here alive?" The nogitsune questioned a slight faux disapproving tone. "Do you want us to leave? We can walk out of this place." 

"Please, just let her go. Cara," Stiles choked out. 

"It's okay, baby." Cara told him, hiding the sob that was forming in her throat. 

"Let me in." 

Stiles scream in frustration and Cara cries out, seeing Stiles in that form killed her.

"Let me in, Stiles, Let me in." The nogitsune chanted getting closer to the boy. 

Oliver grabbed a hold of her face, holding it in place as he turned it around so she could Face the boy again. 

Stiles grunts again screaming In exasperation as Cara yells at the nogitsune. "Screw you! Can't you just leave us alone?!" 

The nogitsune laughed. 

"Let her go!" Stiles shouted at him releasing a sob. 

"Stiles don't, you said you'd fight it. Fight it for me, Stiles." Cara pleaded with him, looking at the boy straight in his eyes, 

The nogitsune started chanting again as Oliver started the Drill machine and Cara shook her head, hoping it would delay it. 

"Let me in and I'll Let her live." The nogitsune repeated. 

Tears stared rolling down Stiles' face and Cara knew that he was doing what the man wanted him to do. 

"I love you." Stiles whispered before he stopped struggling in his restraints. 

"Stiles, no!" Cara sobbed her head falling as she's cried, "Why are you doing this?" 

The nogitsune had now taken the body of Stiles once more as he broke out of his restraints and walked further. Oliver waited for the boy to give him and order but the nogitsune grabbed the drill and slapped the boy with it, knocking him out cold. 

The nogitsune losens Cara's restraints before smirking and walking away, the said girls loud sobs echoing in the room.

****

Through Cara's distraught sobs, Malia had made her way to the basement the next morning, the girl had been caught by the head orderly who had taken her away, when Malia had found Oliver knocked out and Cara's head fallen, her restraints slightly torn as the girl tried to get out of them. 

Cara had taken a shower, her mind filled with thoughts as she could feel her head pound as another migraine made its way into her once again. Cara ha never felt so terrified in her life, and she most certainly wasn't ready to lose Stiles. She had lost too many people and couldn't bare another loss. Stiles was her anchor, she needed him and without him she would completely shatter. 

Her heart ached at the thoughts, her lungs felt as if they were on fire and  her throat was dry, Cara hadn't cried this much in a long time, she had stopped caring at all. Cara had cried her tears dry and now all she could do was assure herself that she would help Stiles. '

Help the boy she was deeply and crazily in love with. 

Making her way through the hall and entering Morrell's office, Cara's wet hair danced around as she walked into the office, her wet hair leave a damp print on her top. 

"You have to help me get out of here." Cara said, stopping in front of her with anxiety written all over her face as she played with her sleeves. "I need to get to Scott." 

Morrell nodded, pursing her lips as she agreed with the brunette. "I already signed the papers to release, in fact you should make your way to the reception. Scott will be here soon."

Cara's eyes widen in surprise, not expecting the women to agree so quickly but found herself nodding nevertheless. 

"Cara," Morrell started with a warning tone. "You should know, in the end, only he survives."

Cara ignored her warning before walking out and finding Malia packed and ready to leave as Care raises her tired eyes at her. 

"What are you doing?" 

Malia looks at her bag strap, "I'm ready to leave."

Cara manages to smile as  the same nurse that brought her in, was leading her out. Cara watched as she neared the reception a smile gracing her lips as she spotted Scott leaning over a few papers. Noting her arrival, Scott looks over to see her walking towards him a somewhat forced smile on her face as she ran into his arms, hugging him tight. 

"I tried, Scott. I failed. I couldn't protect him." Cara told him, her voice cracked as Scott hugged her tighter in response. 

"Yes you did, Cara, you did the best you could. I'm proud of you and so is Stiles." Scott told her, giving her a tight lipped smile as the hid her face in the crook of his neck, tears leaking out of her eyes as the screams of the boy echo in her mind in repeat. 

"Lets get you out of here."

***

Scott had taken Cara to the high school as they met up with Kira, who was helping out. Cara had told Scott that she wasn't going to go home to rest because knowing Stiles was out there trapped with the nogitsune, she could not be left alone.She wanted to do everything she possibly could to get him out of his misery. 

"If that's you, you have to be more then 90." Scott said in disbelief as Noshiko, Kira's mother, sared the story of her first encounter with the Oni's and nogitsune. 

"Closer to 900." She answered nonchalantly, looking at her daughter to see her reaction, Kira giver her the most honest one she could, shock evident on her face as she stood wide-eyed. 

"Okay, sure," Kira agreed nervously shaking her head. "Why not, Dad how old are you?"

Mr. Yukimura looked back at his daughter. "43. But I've been told I look like I'm in my mid-thirties."

For the sake of her father, Kira lets out a breathy, nervous laugh that almost sounded like an exhale. The said girl hands her sword to her mother, slowly. Taking the blade out of the protecting, leather case, Mrs. Yukimura forced it out harshly and slowly slides the broken pieces out.

"The blade was shattered the last time it was used." She informed monotonously. 

"When was that?" Cara quipped with raised eyebrows. 

"1943." The women answered. "Against a nogitsune."

"All this, it's all happened before, hasn't it?" Scott said as he finally pieced everything together.

"Yes." Mrs. Yukimura answered just like she had before looking at Scott, impressed. 

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." The history teacher shared wisely. 

Cara sighed as she rubbed her head in exhaustion. Scott tried to ignore the fact that she was being too stubborn and moody, he understood though, the girl had seen some traumatizing stuff in the past two days and in her life. So as he watched the girl constantly rub her forehead with her fingers, a sigh of pain leave her lips every now and then, Scott put a comforting hand on Cara's arm. The girl looks up at him, a small smile appearing on her face as she got closer to him and leaned on his shoulder, wrapping her arm around his. 

Kira couldn't help but feel slightly jealous as she watched the two, she noticed the two's closeness even though Cara was in love with Stiles and him back. 

"It was an internment camp during the wold war ii. In Oak Creek not too far from here." The older women continued. 

"Hold on, you told Allison and Isaac that there was no internment camp at oak creek." Cara said slightly offended as she remembered the conversation she had with Allison.

 "Allison," Mr. Yukimura started, defending his actions. "and her family have a history with violence. I didn't know if she could be trusted. There was a camp, yes. But all the records were erased."

"They covered it up." The mans wife stated.

Noshiko started again, continuing the story she was telling previously. While speaking she started to piece the swords pieces back together but then looked back at Kira who was ignroing her mothers look. 

"Kira, I need your help on this." Noshiko said frustrated at herself. "There isn't much time. And this is something that needs to be done by daylight." 

"Not until you tell us everything." Kira shrugged stubbornly. 

The parents roll their eyes as Scott and Cara awkwardly let their eyes trail to the ceiling, 

"Tell them, noshiko. Tell them what they need to know." Mr. Yukimura sighed. 

"Wolves and foxes," The said women started as her eyes go from Cara and Scott to Kira. "tend not to get along. Not just in fables and stories." 

The man interrupts his wife, giving her a brief glare. "But allies, however unlikely, should be welcomed. Especially time of war." 

 Stubbornly, Noshiko decided to continue to her love story but Kira was too disgusted to let her mother continue. "Okay, stop, stop. We don't wanna hear your Casablanca story. We want to know how to save Stiles." 

"I'm trying to tell you." Noshiko argued but Cara rolls her eyes in annoyance. 

"You're trying to stall." Cara corrected, making all heads turn to look at her. "We are running out of time! When the sun goes down, The Oni are gonna come after him, aren't they?"

"You're boyfriend is gone, Cara." Mr. Yukimura sighs, defeated. 

"You don't know that!"Cara snaps. The older couple stare at her, as she sighs rubbing her head in annoyance. 

"You  brought the Oni. Can you call them off?" Scott asked, trying to calm Cara at the same time. 

"It's not his fault." Kira defended with gritted teeth. 

"Stiles may be your best friend, your brother and he may be your first love but he is nogitsune now." Noshiko told them her eyes snapping from Scott to Cara. "He is void." 

"Can you call them off?" Cara asked again. 

"When you hear the rest of the story, you wont want me to." Noshiko yelled angrily. 

"To hell we will!" Cara snapped again, just as angry as she had the last time. "We are willing to sacrifice our lives for him, why can't you understand that?" 

"Because he is dangerous." Noshiko answered calmly looking at Cara dead in the eyes. 

"We're not asking much." Scott said calmly, putting a hand on Cara's tense body. 

"Let her continue," Kira finally said as he mother sighed, her eyes falling to the floor. 

"Rhys and I found ways to see each other. Sometimes at the barracks, sometimes in the bunkers where they parked military vehicles. He was being transferred to North Africa in a few weeks. I was teaching him some French. We saw Merrick and Hayes talking with the camp doctor. They were whispering, talking quickly." Noshiko said, sadness in her voice. 

She had picked up a piece of the sword and cut herself on her hand as it started bleeding thoroughly. 

"Noshiko." Mr. Yukimura said snapping her out of her daze as he handed her a towel to clean her hand with. 

Kira's eyes widen in shock as she leaned froward. "Mom, what are you doing?" 

Cara watched at the lady threw the blade to the floor and showed them her healed hand. 

"How did you do that?" Kira questioned suddenly. 

"It's one of our talents," Kira's mother smiled weakly. "Something you'll learn Kira. You should have noticed by now that you never get sick. Ever. You'll never experience something as common as the cold, or as bad as the flu. The Doctor was using Merrick and Hayes to sell medicine on the black market." 

Cara gulped as she looked as Scott, Noshiko's story taking a horrendous turn. 

****

 Heyy, what is up? I don't really have much to say, except that I hope you're happy with the chapter. I plan on updating as much as I can until the book ends. 

I hope you're excited to see the ending as much as I'm excited to show you. 

 Also I noticed Cara has been crying a lot in the recent chapters but fr Stiles' girlfriend these episodes are quite emotional. 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

The Royal Elites Per Amy

Literatura romàntica

7.3K 918 16
She was meant to be a Princess. A Royalty. First Girl born after decades in the Family. But Ashima Rajput never knew. Living a perfectly peaceful lif...
28.9K 659 189
This is a direct continuation of my first book. (Hazbin Hotel) The Radio Demon and The Doe-Eyed Killer So if you haven't read that book yet, go read...
2.4M 52K 117
"All I want to do is protect you." Sydney McCall is the younger and more human sister of Scott McCall. The last year of Sydney's life was packed full...
38K 1.1K 20
{EDITED} A zombie apocalypse finally happens and Camila Cabello gets stuck with 9 people and unexpectedly Lauren Jauregui her ex-girlfriend is one of...