Only Angel

بواسطة jennifer207166

He broke her heart in the past. But what happens when they're both brought into their lives again? Maybe ther... المزيد

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~ Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~ Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41 ~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~AN~

~Chapter 15~

581 31 31
بواسطة jennifer207166

Genevieve's POV

I woke up to a weird sound from across the hall. I turned on my phone and checked the time: 3am

" fuck ." i muttered.

I waited in silence until I heard the noise again " ohhh fuck me harder Mike YASS."

I cringed  ' oh hell nah ' I thought

I turn to see Landon lying next to me and was surprised he was not bothered by the animal sounds Diana kept on making. I turned to my side and swore if I heard one one more time her moan I'm banging on that damn door.

Silence filled again and I began to close my eyes but then came again.
" fuck me in my pussy with your big dick!"

I cringed "oh hell nah!"

I put my slides on and walked out the room to Michael's room.

I could hear the headboard ponding against the wall and I knew there was gonna be hole in the morning.

I banged on the door
"Can you like shut the fuck up please!"

Nobody opened the door like they were death.

I tried one more time and nothing happened. I stomped off back to the room and was furious, can't even get a good night sleep.

I saw Landon on the bed trying to put his foot in his mouth.

I grabbed him making him giggle and put him back down.

I packed back my bag and wrote a letter to Michael before leaving.

Michael's POV

I woke up to some thing on my face .
I tuned slowly to see Diana toes on my face

How'd we end up in this position?

I looked over at her; her naked body barely covering.

I looked around confused and looked at myself and saw I was naked.

"What happened last night?" I asked myself.

"We had sex." she muttered groggily .

I stared her then go up to the bathroom before showing and changing clothes.

I walked to Genes room, the one next door.

I furrowed my eyes brows confused the door was open. I walked in and saw everything empty.

" Oh no " I walked in slowly looking around till my eyes landed on a peace of paper folded perfectly on the bed.

Dear Michael,

If your reading this means that you found my letter obviously. Anyways I left this damn room because your ass and Diana's could not be quite last night. Yeah bitch I heard you don't act dumb. But anyways.... yeah I might be at the house still idk yet so .

                                                Sincerely, Genevieve

I sighed heavily and folded up the piece of paper and tucked it into my pocket .
" this damn girl " I muttered

I walked in almost every room in the house for the past hour and still no sign of Landon and Gene. I walked into the kitchen for some orange juice almost giving up if she's still here until I saw the keys missing of the guest house.

I set down my drink and walked outside passing the pool and towards the guest house; to my surprise the door was open.

I walked in and saw her sleeping on the couch with Landon on her stomach as she held him in a protective hold.

I smiled at them and then faded when I saw her stir and open her eyes.

" I thought I felt someone watching me." She said stretching.

" I-I wasn't watching I just walked in ." I stuttered

She rolled her eyes " hmhm"

I stood there as she got up and did her own thing.

" so what do you want to do today?" I asked.

No response from Genevieve but a glare.
"Gene?"

" what !" she whispered/yelled since Landon was still asleep.

" why are you ignoring me?"  I said folding my arms.

She turned around mad; her  hands on her waist.
" I'll tell you why".

I folded my arms and raised my hand for her to continue.

Genevieve's POV

" your telling me you want to be with me while your fucking Diana."  I yelled

"I'm sorry you heard that,  but I have needs I'm a man. I don't even know if you still love me!" he says as he stares at me but I look past him at the clock ticking off the wall ."

" all I want is you, I've waited for you since you left ."  he said

I looked at him expressionless
" you can say that."  I said calmly

"But at the end of the day I won't fully believe you until you prove to me your capable of loving and trusting." I said

He frowned " don't you see I'm trying to do that I'm finding a way to leave her..."

I sighed heavily

"And I'll continue to try until I have your trust and love. But Bey don't expect me to carry on trying if your making it definitive were no going to-be together I won't chase you like a fool for you to reject me."

"I might be in love with you but  I won't  sit and act as if they're will be a chance for us if there won't."  He continued

" Okay." I said in a whisper

"That enough for me." he said slowly.
" lets  clean the slate;  let's be friends and see if it goes from there.

"Fine." I said though I'm reluctant and I'm gonna regret this later.

~

After the talk with Michael I went back to my room to clear my head and Michael took care of Landon

I went out to the balcony for fresh hair. closing my eyes I head ringing coming from my back pocket.

G- "hello?"
K-" hey Bey it's me King ."
G- "oh hey!"
K- "how you doing lil mama."
G- "fine how are you?"
K- "I'm doing fine since I heard your voice."
G- "are you attempting to flirt with me?"
K- ".... yes.... is it working?"
G- "mmmm I guess."
K- "well good I called to ask you on a date."
G- "a date!"
K-" yeah.."
G- "I don't know.... I guess... sure!"
K- "really?"
G- "yeah of course."
K- "okay I'll pick you up 7 tomorrow ."
G- "I'll send you an address because I'm not home right now I'm staying with ... a friend.
K- "cool see you then."

I hung up excitedly. What did I get myself into? Like King is hella fine but I never thought of him that way. I've got to to tell August.

A- " hello?"
G- " Royalty what is ya ass doing with August phone. Don't tell me you let him hit it!"
A- "noooo...not yet she said jokingly."

G- "you are crazy for real but put it on speaker."
A-"okay all good August is next to me now."
G-" I just got asked out on a date by King."
A-"about time it's been a year your lonely and you need dick."
G- "no but you need to give some to Royalty."
A-"bitch your tried it " Royalty cut in.
G-" aye I  gotta talk to you later I gotta check on my son."

I ended the call and walked back into my room and down the stairs.

I walked quietly down the marble staircase. Till my eyes spotted Michael and Diana playing with Sebastian, some part made me mad. I dont hate her her but she is a bitch.

I felt guilty when I saw Michael because King asked me out and I felt like I cheated on Michael.

" Oh hey Genevieve you didn't take that long." he said picking Landon up.

" I thought I did." I said grabbing Landon from him and tickling him.

" Diana's gonna leave now for a girls trip ."

" oh cool where you headed to?" I asked curiously to Diana.

" don't worry about it." she snapped.

" Bitch, watch who your talking too I might have my baby  in my hands but I'll still beat your ass."

She rolled her eyes and grabbed her suitcase before kissing him passionately.

I rolled my eyes after I cringed so hard.

" any plans , wanna do something?"  he asked

"No not really ." I said boredly

" are we taking Sebastian to your mother's house tomorrow morning?"

" I forgot about that, so yeah well drop him off stay for lunch talk and stuff . The whole day with the family."

I nodded my head .

"I can't ." I said

"I have a date ..."

His face dropped immediately and was placed by a frown.

" who is it ." he asked doing his curls out his face.

I stayed quiet " Do I know them?! is it a friend of mine? Don't tell me it's my brother ! Oh no I knew it!

I slapped his arm " it's not your brother, and yes you know him!"

" trust me that's the last time I'll date a Jackson again.

He looked at me and shook his head.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 64.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
17.8K 698 23
It's been about a year since Sky and Rain has gotten married, and things could never be better. Sky and Rain has started working in the same company...
10.1K 386 20
"It's me. I'm broken." // For Michael Jackson, life hasn't been all that it seemed-although, it was pictured that way. An upcoming album, a beautiful...