the Riverdale Diaries

Od catarax

"A soul eater and a witch....an abomination to the supernaturals." "I should have killed you the moment I saw... Více

the Riverdale Diaries
I.Call me crazy
IIA. Three Hundred Years Ago
IIB. Where art thou Cheryline?
IIIA. Blood toys
IIIB. In the violin is the hidden
IVA. All hail Archie
IVB. Irlene's daughter
VA. Take care of our hope
VB. Achings and Compellings
VIA. Henry or Jughead?
VIB. The demon within must hold
VIIA. Out for blood
VIIB. Rebirth
VIIIA. Hunting the beloved
VIIIB. Secret thickens
IXA. Trap for its victims
IXB. Bad dreams are called as nightmares
XA. A very supernatural feeling
XB. Meet your Demise
XIA. Never free of lies
XIB. Everlasting taunts
XIIA. Monstrosity within
XIIB. Louange Elizabeth Finiti
XIIIA.Scrawlings on the walls
XIIIB. Toppled Rune
XIVA. The world we created for the devil
XIVB. Intellectous vos fatum
XVA. Rock the swing of the heart
XVB. Polly Gave It To Me
XVIA. Kill the both of us
XVIIA. The Prophecy For The Damned
XVIIB. Remants of Humanity
important

XVIB. Capta Per Spiritus

305 17 6
Od catarax

Hello readers!

The end of the book is coming soon.

Comment below for any questions!

This chapter will have Veronica's, Cheryl's and Jason's special appearance.
____________

(Taken by the Spirit)

Author's POV

As soon as Betty woke up,a trail of wind had broken the salt circle.

Betty kept gasping for breaths,"I--I have to go back! Sh-she was not clear! I have to talk to her again!",she could feel her head spinning.

Archie grabbed her from behind,"No Betty you can't."

"Why not?!",she looked at him shocked.

Jughead spoke up,"You are bleeding."

She touched the bottom of her nose, feeling the wetness she already knew it was blood.

"This is because you are weak right now. You need to rest.", Archie said.

"I'M NOT WEAK. SHE IS THE ONE WHO MADE ME WEAK!",she pointed towards Freya,at first Freya acted oblivious then she figured that it was the trapping mark she had given Betty to be trapped with the Mikaelsons.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!",she grimaced.

"I need to talk to her Archie.",she whimpered turning towards Archie.

"What did she say?",Jughead stared at her.

"I asked her how to get her back. I could really feel Clymene listening us,like she was really there standing in front of us but we couldn't see her at all. It was terrifying.",she explained taking a deep breath.

"Clymene is growing her powers day by day with sacrifices. We need to find a way.",Freya said.

Betty ignored her,"After I asked her,her face turned blank with a tint of fear and she told me,'You have to kill the both of us.' I didn't understand so I was going to ask her again but then I freaking woke up because I was "weak"."

Betty felt like her heart would blow up into millions of pieces.

"Someone is here.",Freya said.

Near the door,a tall dark figure came into the light when Freya pulled it here by her magic with her hands.

"Ow! Watch it Grandma!", Cheryl settled her hair after she fell down on her butt.

"Cheryl?", all five of us said together.

"You bet it's me hobos.", Betty lend her a hand but she rolled her eyes and got up on her own and dusted her red short skirt.

"Why are you here?",Betty asked.

"I'm here because,well what do you think?I need your help.",Cheryl acted casual.

"With what?",Jughead inquired.

She still decided to keep up her sass,"With Jason."

"Your brother?but he is dead. You killed him right?", Betty sounded confused.

"You better wipe your nose Cooper.",Cheryl said. Betty flinched when she heard her say Cooper,she wanted to say 'its Finiti now'. Then she turned to wipe her nose with a tissue Jughead handed her silently.

"I did kill him but he came back. The witches of Riverdale, Josie, Valerie and Melody told me that he is possessed by some 'evil' and he is delivering lives as a sacrifice. So I brought him here.",Cheryl said.

"You think this is a hospital?",Hayley said.

"We already know that Clymene is doing this. We could be a great use for us.",Betty said.

"I brought him here but he is chained, unconscious and trapped with a rune. I want him cured. And you are the reason to why he is like this"she turned towards Betty and continued,"Elizabeth."

Betty held her breath in,"How do you know?"

"How is not the question here. Can you do something or not?",she asked.

"I can do it.",Veronica walked in and slid her hood behind and looked at them,"He will be fine after I remove the capta est rune from him and maybe I could run some magic and figure out where is Clymene."

"Veronica!", Betty came towards her and gave her a small hug.

Veronica was with Freya's fellow witches,they had taught her how to use her magic even though she was an expert in it. She had remembered a few moments of her real past life but it wasn't complete. In Riverdale, Archie, Betty and Veronica's missing posters we're stuck all around the town. Her mother was freaking out that whole time,even if she could try a locater spell,she wouldn't find her. After a few days, today, Veronica called her mother in the morning before she met Betty that she was trapped in New Orleans. She fell right into the trap even after knowing it.

"You can't come here Mom.", Veronica said to her mom during the call. If recalled,her mom had told Veronica that the leashed power who is Clymene needs them to be completely alive in flesh and blood.

"Roni?",Betty called out as Veronica snapped out of her thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"You okay?"

"I'm good."

Cheryl went to her van and tool Jason out who was tied up with rune-engarded chains and half unconscious.

Roni performed the spell gracefully leaving the capta est mark (taken mark) to vanish.

Cheryl was looking desperate,"Is it done?"

"Yes."

They slowly removed Jason's chains to find out the result.

___

"How have you been?",Jughead asked Betty.

"I'm fine.",as she sat on the library chair searching the Mikaelsons journal.

"What are you searching for?",He asked.

"How to kill a gorgon."

"But she is a half gorgon."

"I know. But look what I found."

She turned the pages and read out," Taetram et deformem comas serpentibus cum prole capillaturae mortale suspendisse cepit speciem magnae animae destructor uinci posse."

"Sorry I am not a master at latin."

She sighed and translated slowly,"The descendant of the hideous one with serpentine locks of loathsome hair and the mortal of stunning beauty can be vanquished by it's soul captured of the great destructor."

"Clymene is a child of a gorgon and a human being. My mother told me she was adopted by a small family. It's very clear in here.",she continued.

"And where are we supposed to get 'the great destructor'?"

She pressed her eyes and decided that it was time to tell him,"Me."

"What?"

"Why do you think she is behind me? She knows the prophecy. I am the abdomination everyone supernatural should fear.",she said.

"But my mother always believed that I won't be evil. You know that right, Jughead?",she continued.

"How long have you known this?",his eyes pinned on her.

"Long enough to believe it myself."

"So what are you going to do? Suck her soul?"

"Yes. When she comes after me,I will be on my own. But before that I need to know how to save my mother first.", Betty said.

Jughead said," I know that I can't stop you. But there is this one last thing I want to ask below all this."

"What is it?"

"Do you have feelings for me?"

There was a long pause since Betty was staring at him,his eyes,so desperate for her to give him the answer he wanted.

"I don't know.",she said.

"What do you mean?"

"I- when I got my memories back, everything changed. I was with Archie back then.",she confessed.

"Does he know this?"

"No but he has to. I need to tell him."

He turned his head away and looked out of the window.

"Jughead, I am-

"Very sorry. I know that."

He turned around completely and left hopelessly.

____

"Cheryline?",Jason stuttered and recognized her with his blurry vision.

She let out a gasp,"You alright there JJ?"

"I am. Please explain what's happening.", Jason stood up and Cheryl ran and gave him a hug quickly.

And slowly Veronica's suspicions were drifting away.

"Veronica?"

"Yes it's me."

Cheryl had explained everything to him about him being a soul supplier to the most evil Spirit and how the girl whom he had drank from during a party turned out to be the most powerful witch who had just saved him.

"Woah.",Jason said clutching the blanket around his body as Cheryl wiped his bloody face.

"Thank you so much Veronica."

"It's payback for you saving my life back there.",Veronica said talking about the party where Jason drank blood from Veronica and Cheryl saving her with her blood.

Cheryl went outside to get fresh clothes for her brother. While jason was taking a nap and Veronica was going through her spell book.

She was immersed in it until she heard a snap sound.

She got up quickly from her chair and turned around to see just a blanket and no Jason.

She went outside to see Cheryl lying down in the ground her head twisted. Her heart throbbed and her breath was caught in her throat and she couldn't even scream when Jason had clutched her from behind and dug his fangs inside her neck.

She fell weak in his arms,and faced a futile attempt of using her magic at him because it happened too fast to function.

He sucked her blood and pulled out his fangs roughly and whispered in her ears,"Clymene has been waiting to see you."

____

Hello lovelies,

The end of the book is coming soon.

Comment below for any questions!

Hope you liked the chapter!

Please vote and share!

Xxcatarax

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.2M 17.3K 107
a cole sprouse fanfic. warning!! very cringe first book, horrible photoshop so read at ur own risk!!1!1!! - social media au - lowercase intended hig...
50.8K 485 19
Lots of Sprousehart oneshots Please enjoy 😊 P.s. there may be some smut involved. If there is then there will be this '⚠️' Love S ❤️
34.1K 559 33
This is a series of Bughead and Sprousehart one-shots, no self-promo, mostly fluff some angst, hope you enjoy it. No longer updating but still onlin...
432K 10.7K 56
Betty... The perfect girl next door. A surfer. A soccer player. A mechanic. A writer. The perfect daughter. The perfect sister. But there is so much...