Rejected? Whatever. (UNDER MA...

By Anubis27

THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WAIT ANYWERE FROM 4-8 WEEKS TO START READIN... More

Rejected? Whatever! Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (Little bit of Ryder's POV)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Ryder's POV)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Jason's POV)
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Write-A-Thon!!!!!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 RYDER'S POV
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Ryder's POV
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter #2
Spin off: Shadow West
Spin-Off's Release Date / More Bonus Chapters Coming Soon

Chapter 23

20.8K 738 45
By Anubis27

“You were planning to send wolves here to kill your family! What about Jay?! What about your mother?! My sister?! We all know none of them would have run away. What about me Mikayla?! Were you going to let them kill me or were you going to do it yourself? Just go! I’m being lenient. I can’t kill you. I just can’t. So just get out of here!” Ryder was screaming at me. 

Why did it hurt so much that Ryder wanted me gone?

I honestly am not one hundred percent sure about choosing to defend the Blood Moon Pack in the first place. I’m not going to lie, I didn’t think before I acted. I can’t decide if it was a mistake.

As for killing everyone, that’s how I was trained. They were cowards by running. They deserve to die harsher than those who had the balls to stay. This is standard fighting for rogues and since I learned to fight in the rogue pack, it’s all I know, and I don’t feel bad about it. 

‘So just get out of here!’ Ryder’s voice echoed in my head. 

I had a plan though. Ryder and my family weren’t going to be near the pack when the Rejects Rogue Pack attacked.

I saw Jay out of the corner of my eye. He looked betrayed. I’m glad my mother wasn’t here and she didn’t know my secret. More than half the pack had to have heard Ryder’s screaming, so I know she will find out. 

“I wasn’t going to let them kill you. Or my family.” I spoke quietly. If I tried talking louder, I’m sure I would cry. In fact, I would be crying any second now. 

I turned and ran into the woods. If they don’t want me here, I wont stay. 

My wolf was howling in misery at losing her mate once again. 

I wish I could howl in misery with her, but right now I need to focus on getting out of Blood Moon territory. 

I shifted into my wolf and sprinted, dodging trees at extreme speeds. 

It was exhilarating. The adrenaline kept me going. 

I couldn’t go back to the Rejects. I’d probably be killed for being a traitor. I don’t know if I want to go back anyway. Without Logan, there is nothing for me there. Blue Mountain would definitely not be safe either. 

I don’t even have clothes on my back, nevertheless money to stay somewhere for the night. 

I decided to head to a bank and see if I could gain access to one of Logan and I’s accounts. 

First, I need clothes. 

I ran along the edges of the woods, looking for a clothing store. 

After over two hours, I saw an Angel, also known as Target. 

Hallelujah!

It’s around four in the afternoon on a Wednesday, so it was virtually empty. 

I stalked closer and into the parking lot, hiding in between the worker’s cars.

I got as close to the entrance as I could before shifting back to two legs. 

I covered myself as best as I could with my hands before charging into the store. 

The first thing I saw was the food court, where a mother was eating with her kids. 

Sorry!

I dashed past them. The women’s department was right next to it. 

I grabbed the first things I saw and threw them on. 

Way too big sweat pants and a way too small t shirt.

After I was fully covered, I took a little more time to find clothes that would actually fit me. I gathered them in my hands and walked casually over into the undergarment department. 

I dressed as quickly as possible, found some flip flops and walked right out the doors of the store. I didn’t set off any alarms on my way out. Yay.

I’m pretty sure that the teenager working at the cash register in the food court got an eye full, but the kids were facing away from me, so at least that’s a win. 

I’ll probably be on the six o’clock news because of the security cameras, so I have to get out of here soon.

I walked down the side walk and into the main part of the town. I don’t know where I am, but I figure there must be a bank in the middle of everything, right?

I passed a Burger King. I’m more of a McDonald’s girl to be honest. 

I could tell that I was in the main part of town when I saw a sign for the town hall and right next to it was a bank.

I walked inside and eyed my surroundings. 

There was one customer and one banker on duty. The banker was a guy who looked to be in his mid-thirties. That’ll make things much easier. 

I waited for the customer to leave before approaching the front desk.

“What can I do for you, pretty lady?” He had a southern drawl. Was I in Texas or something?

“You see,” I put on my innocent voice. “My boyfriend kicked me out because he found someone better. I need money to get my own place.”

“Awh, darlin’. He doesn’t know what he’s missing. If you need somewhere to stay, I-” 

He cut himself off and moved his left hand. My eyes darted down to it and right back up quickly. He was trying to remove his wedding ring without me seeing him. 

I pretended not to notice.

“I could help you find a place.” He finished.

“That’d be super helpful.” I beamed at him.

“We could even get dinner beforehand.” The guy winked at me. 

I nodded enthusiastically. “First I need money. Here’s where I run into a problem. My ex boyfriend cut all my bank cards.”

“Um,” He thought for a minute. “Ok, I don’t normally do this, in fact I’m not allowed to do this, but for a cutie pie like you, I’ll try.”

I gave him as much bank information that I remembered and he was able to pull it up on his computer because my bank in the Rejects territory is part of the same chain as this one. 

“Here’s where I should ask for ID, but you said your boyfriend cut up your cards and kicked you out, so I guess I’ll just let you pass without it. So, you need a withdrawal I’m guessing?”

“Yup. Twenty five grand?” I replied.

His eyebrows rose and he took another look at my computer on his account. 

I’m assuming he looked at how much money I have in my account because he whistled.

There was over ten million. That’s just the Alpha account too. 

There’s much more in the Pack account. 

The banker went into the back safe and got my money. 

When he came back, he handed it over to me.

“So, how about that dinner?” He smiled at me mischievous like someone who thought they were getting laid.

“About that.... I’m nineteen. You are a married man in your mid-thirties. So, not going to happen.” I stuck my nose up at him and walked out.

I took a cab to a motel several towns away. 

After paying for the night, I sat down at the bed. It wasn’t a dirty room. It was just plain and basic. There was a bed, a nightstand with a lamp on it, and a dresser with an ancient television on it. In the corner of the room, there was a closet and a door next to it that lead to the bathroom. I couldn’t even move around in there. There was a shower, toilet, and sink. 

I decided to take a shower.

After stripping, I turned on the water and stepped inside.The shower was so small that if I moved my elbow back, it would hit the back of the shower and if I moved it sideways, it would hit the side. I used the tiny bottles of shampoo and conditioner that comes with the room.

The water only stayed hot for five minutes, so I jumped out and got dressed into my dirty clothes again. Nasty, I know, but I have nothing else to change into.

Tomorrow, I’ll go shopping for clothes and all of that before heading back on the road again. 

I finally let myself relax and think about what happened today.

Ryder rejected me again.

That hurt a lot. Not as much as the first time, but it still was very painful.

I didn’t break down and sob like I did when Logan died. 

Ryder hasn’t been back in my life for very long. We only went on one date. 

Logan, well I was going to marry him. He was my sun. 

Now, my sun is going to be myself.

I’m alone. 

I’m even a rogue to the rogues. 

How pathetic is that?

A knock at the door woke me up, 

I looked over at my clock, 2:35 am.

I stumbled over to the door and opened it.

“WHAT?”

Then everything went black.

____________________

Oh, no.

Most of this was a filler chapter, but oh, well. Can't have fights every chapter. The end was interesting though.

This is a surprise chapter! 

Not an early chapter, so there will still be the regular Wednesday and Saturday updates.

It's even more of a surprise because in the last chapter's author's note I said I wasn't going to write a chapter until Saturday. Well, I lied.
Not really, I just noticed we hit some milestones and this is the prize.

Here's to 3k+ reads and 100+ votes AND we're number 481 on there werewolf list!

*Cheers*

Keep voting! Every single vote makes me smile!
Guyssssss did you notice the new cover? I love it! It's made by Kitty_LexM. 

Let's find out who was at the door!

Next Update: Saturday (Tomorrow)

Vomment!

Anubis xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 152 30
Mates are something that comes naturally with being a Lycan. When your an alpha it becomes even more important. Two alphas, two packs and one bond, w...
792K 21.7K 40
Book One Nikita Anderson, a young werewolf from the Blood Moon pack. Shortly after her twentieth birthday she soon realizes that she is mated to none...
32.9K 1.2K 39
Sequel to 'Me and A rejection' Saphiya Bane Collins a ruthless Alpha, a possible savage. She could wipe out a whole world of innocents just to keep...
33.8K 471 32
Previously 'Rejected And Accepted' #899 in werewolf (04/09/20) {WARNING ! This isn't a really good book. Although I am proud of making it till the en...