Is this happiness ?

由 Soukoku_lover

Soukoku high School au full of fluff because these two deserve to be happy too. Characters may be ooc especia... 更多

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XXXX
Chapter XXXXI
Chapter XXXXII
Chapter XXXXIV
Chapter XXXXV
Chapter XXXXVI
Chapter XXXXVII
Chapter XXXXVIII
Chapter XXXXIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII
Chapter LXIII
Chapter LXIV
Chapter LXV
Chapter LXVI
Chapter LXVII
Chapter LXVIII
Chapter LXIX

Chapter XXXXIII

9.4K 273 627
由 Soukoku_lover

This time, Chuuya neither stressed about his clothes nor about the fact that he's late, all his mind was focused on the dream he had and on his wet underwear when he woke up. This got a million times worse when he heard the brunet's voice downstairs "How am i supposed to face him now ?????" He decided to just ignore all his thoughts and wear a soft smile as he went down and his plan failed miserably the second his eyes met the brunet's hazel ones then went down analyzing his looks and comparing them to his then instently turning to go upstairs. He still was stopped by the brunet grabbing his sweater making him complain :"Let me go !! There is no way we are walking out together when you look so elegant and i look like ... this ..." He turned and took a good look on the brunet's black pants and shoes, his grey shirt and black and white tie, add to this his elegant white coat, there is no way for Chuuya to go out with him when he's only wearing his usual black pants, a casual red sweater, his casual small black boots and that casual dark red coat, he was way too casual.

"No way you're changing your clothes now, we're already too late besides, you look gorgeous, where is the problem if i looked a little better than you for once ?" Dazai muttered while pulling the ginger who was pulling himself to the opposite way :"So you admit that you look better than me ?!! Let me go, i won't take too long i swear ..."

"No way, or ... is there anyone you want to seduce without telling me ... how dare you, Chuuya ... and even when i am around ... you're so cruel ..." Kouyou only laughed at the brunet's acting and even more at her son falling for it :"N .. no ... why would you think of this ... b .. besides, it's not like you have someone you want to seduce !" And Chuuya realized the day he wins an argument with the brunet didn't come yet when he heard him say :"Well, there is and it already worked~" Dazai smirked as he added in his thoughts "Since it's you, Chuuya~"

The redhead's expression turned to a saddened one though as he muttered :"Does ... that mean that .. you met that someone before coming here ?" And Kouyou laughed loudly but hurriedly ran to the kitchen when the brunet glared at her. Dazai couldn't take more of the ginger's denseness as he took the other's coat and wrapped it around his shoulders then pulled him out while thinking "Is this what we call a war with no winner ?" Since he couldn't even tell if he won or lost their stupid argument.

Kouyou stopped them by giving the ginger what he prepered for the brunet then warned :"1 p.m Chuuya, don't forget ." And the brunet immediatly retorted :"How could you be so mean, Kouyou-san ..." the ginger's mother only pushed them out as she teased :"This is what you get for planning things on your own, now take good care of my son and enjoy your date~"

"It's not a date !" Chuuya hushed before turning to the brunet who said :"I will~" hushing again :"And don't just agree with her !" Here they are walking alone and what a better moment for the ginger to remember his wet dream and get all tensed up.

"Couples ... couples everywhere ..." Chuuya's mind complained as they walked awkwardly between all those lovers enjoying Christmas together. He instently jumped at the brunet leaning down to ask him where he wanted to go for which he shyly stuttered :"I ... i wanted t ... to buy a new phone ..." the brunet instently frowned but still smiled and softly nodded :"Follow me then, i know some stores where you can find good ones ." Chuuya innocently followed the brunet completely oblivious about his plan.

After more than an hour of searching, they both tiredly set on a bench to rest, the brunet was the most tired between them though since it took him all his energy to find a flaw to each phone the ginger liked, at least, his efforts weren't useless since the other still had no phone. Chuuya pulled him out of his thoughts as he handed him the bag filled with all the food he prepared for him then took a small one inside and shyly whispered :"Here .. here is your g .. gift for Christmas ..." he slowly put it on the brunet's lap then started stuttering as the other was unwrapping his gift :"It ... it may seem g .. girly b ... but i thought that it's b ... better than just buying you something ... a ... and i wish the effort i put on making it is enough t ... to convey my feelings s ... so thank you so much for everything and Merry Christmas !" And "I did it !!!!" He added in his mind since he already thought of this speech a million times since the last week. All he needed now was to see the brunet's reaction and it sure surprised him. Dazai never looked so happy as he took the blue scarf the ginger made for him then wrapped it on his neck and whispered in joy :"Thank you, Chuuya ... I'm never taking it off ..."

Chuuya smiled at the sight, his efforts and all the stitches he had on his fingers that he hid with his gloves weren't for nothing. The brunet suddenly took something out of his pocket and muttered :"But because of your speech, i lost all my confidence in my gift since i only bought it ..." making the ginger hush :"You didn't have to bother yourself and d .. don't worry about that, i already know you aren't that good with your hands ..."

"Well, they can be good for some other stuff, you know ..." Dazai muttered with a faint smirk then chuckling at the other who looked so confused then he handed him his gift and softly wished :"Merry Christmas~" the ginger thanked him then unwrapped his gift only to find what he was searching for for the last hour :"Oh my god, Dazai .. thank you !!" He pulled out the phone and it was obviously too expensive :"This is too much ... you could have just bought a simple one ..."

"Well, it was my fault that you broke your previous one so this is the least i could offer ..." Dazai gently said :"I already saved my number and your mother's inside .." the ginger turned it on then thanked the brunet again making sure to add :"I'm not accepting something so expensive next time so you better bring a simple gift ..." he then went to check the phone curiously as he muttered :"Kouyou nee still has Patrick and my French friends's numbers so it's fine, i completely lost Tachihara's number though ..." and he instently felt a negative aura coming from the brunet.

"Why would you want these guys numbers, you don't need them ..." the brunet coldly whispered making a shiver run down Chuuya's spine :"We ... we can't know, i might need them in the futur-" he was interrupted by Dazai suddenly grabbing his wrist forcefully as he turned to face him :"You don't need them, if you want anything then just ask me ... damn, if i could i would even delete your mother's number so please, need only me, Chuuya ..." he hurriedly processed what he just said and realized why the ginger looked scared so he instently let go of his hand and apologized :"Sorry and ... just forget about it ..." as he thought "You have no right to say this, Dazai ... not yet ..."

The ginger didn't really know what to think about what he just heard, he only decided to forget about it now not to ruin their day. To change the weird atmosphere, he called the brunet's name and the second he turned, Chuuya took a picture of him then smirked :"This is my revenge for all the times you did it without asking me !" The brunet slightly leaned to stare at the screen making the ginger blush at their shoulders brushing "Why are you tensing up at this when you have already slept on the same bed with him ???" He fastly forgot about his thoughts when the brunet commented at the pic :"I still look good so it's fine~"

"I hate your confidence ..." Chuuya irritatingly muttered before his tone turns to a soft one :"But still, i promised myself my first pic on my new phone would be yours since i had none in my previous phone so i feel pretty happy now ..." Dazai could already feel his heart racing in his chest, he loved this guy way too much, he suddenly took the other's phone then wanted to put his arm around the other's shoulders but remembered his promise so he refrained himself from doing it. He only leaned a little closer then asked the ginger to look at the screen, this time he made sure to wait till the other adjusted himself then took the picture and gave the other's phone back :"Here, your second picture is of the two of us now~"

It was Chuuya's heart that started racing now especially that he noticed how the other pulled his arm away :"I ... i will cherish them ..." he softly whispered. After a moment, Dazai checked the time then turned to the redhead who still was checking all his new phone's options :"How about we go and eat something ?"

"Sure, let's go to-" the brunet interrupted him as he smirked :"I will take you to a good place~" Chuuya felt like he wouldn't like it as he thought "Don't tell me it's what i'm thinking about ..." but he still followed him till they reached said good place and the ginger instently thought "It's what i was thinking about ..." as they stood at the door of a high class restaurant :"You didn't even let me wear something appropriate !!"

"Who cares ..." Dazai didn't wait to pull the ginger inside :"I already reserved us a table so you can forget about running away~" they both set on their table and made their order while the ginger couldn't get more embarassed at noticing everyone there wearing elegant clothes :"I hate you so much ..." he muttered annoyingly but felt more annoyed at the other's response :"I love you too~" he instently stood up, he needed to get out of there and clear his thoughts :"I .. i will go wash my hands ..."

On his way, he passed by the waitresses room and overheard them talking about the brunet and he clearly heard that one line :"That guy with the white coat is so handsome, he probably doesn't have a girlfriend since he's wasting such a special day on that short, ginger guy though ..." and here they completely ruined the day. When he joined the brunet, the latter noticed his depressed state and guessed that something happened. He refrained himself from asking any question since their order already arrived, he prefered to wait till they got the dessert to ask :"What happened earlier ? No need to hide it, be honest with me, please ..."

Chuuya wanted to find anything to tell the brunet other than the truth but he could think of nothing, he knew he was such a bad liar so he refrained himself from even trying as he muttered :"There were just ... some girls .. the waitresses ... they were pretty happy to know that you don't have a girlfriend since if you had one, you would never waste your time on being with someone like me ..."

"Okay .." Dazai said, anger obvious on his tone. The ginger sure regretted telling him but it was already too late. Once they finished their meals and headed out, they noticed the director who was Dazai's father's friend and behind him stood some of the waitresses. Dazai pulled the ginger with him surprising him as he whispered :"Whatever i say, go with it and act natural ..." he didn't even get to ask why since they already reached them and the girls had all their attention on the handsome brunet again.

They talked about Dazai's father first then the moment the director asked if they enjoyed their time there, Dazai suddenly pulled the ginger grabbing his hand tightly :"I really liked the food, i might even reserve all the place for when i will propose to my beautiful lover right here~" he lifted Chuuya's hand and softly kissed it and the waitresses's mortified expressions sure pleased him as he added :"My only problem was with the service, i wish i won't find the same ones the day i reserve it ..." his tone turned to a cold one as he glared at the waitresses and the director instently hushed :"Of course, everything will exactly be as you want, our clients requests are our orders, just say it and it's done ."

The brunet felt content with the answer then pulled the ginger with him and the second they were out, he laughed :"Did you see how their faces turned ? The director will probably lecture them later, well, that's what they get for having a full mouth~" the ginger kept silent and only pulled his hand away from the other's grip and Dazai who remembered, instently apologized :"I'm sorry ... i promised i would never touch you without your consent-"

"Who cares about that ..." Chuuya muttered, his day was more than ruined now :"I said i hated this kind of jokes but ... you just keep repeating them over and over again ..." the brunet instently hushed to explain himself :"They were the ones who ruined the day for you so how could i just leave them be ? I thought this would make you feel better ..." he directly shuted up when the ginger shook his head, his eyes already tearing up :"You reassuring me that it's not true .. that being with me isn't a waste of time would have been more than enough to help me feel better ... but you ... you prefered to think about getting your revenge on them not giving a single damn about my heart and you even made that lie about proposing to me ..."

"It wasn't a lie ..." Dazai wanted to say but it would only make everything worse, he prefered to only laugh at himself this time :"I feel like i'm only making mistakes lately and all i do after is apologizing and asking for your pardon ... pathetic, right ?"

"It's not ... don't ever say that .." the ginger whispered :"Everyone makes mistakes and i will always forgive you, no matter what you do but i just ... i don't like it when you lie about such serious matters, even if it's just an acting ..."

"What if it wasn't a lie then ..." Dazai suddenly muttered and the ginger's heart nearly stopped :"What do you mean ..." he whispered back still processing what he just heard, unfortunately, he didn't get an answer since the brunet's phone started ringing and it was Kouyou. They realized they completely forgot about time and it was already past 1 p.m. The ginger hurriedly hushed :"Let's .. talk about this later ... i .. i will go now ..."

"I will call you this evening ... i will miss you .." the brunet didn't even get to properly say that last part since the ginger was already gone, he only lifted the scarf to cover his mouth since the weather was freezing. On his way back, he passed by a jewelry shop then thought "I should have bought him a ring ..." before walking away faster since no, there is no way he would do this.

It was past 9 p.m when Chuuya finally succeeded in running away from his two cousins, Yuusuke or Yuu, a 15 years old teenager and his younger brother, Satoru or Sacchan, a 5 years old kid who is always after the ginger saying that he would marry him when he gets older. Chuuya really hates dealing with kids and now that he was finally in his room, fortunately, he gets to sleep alone, he locked the door then stared at the window noticing the snow falling "If only Dazai was here so that we enjoy the sight of the first snow of the season together ..." he didn't even fully think of this when he heard his ringtone, it was Dazai.

Coincidentally, the brunet also was staring at the snow and having the same thoughts as the ginger and Dazai being Dazai, he had to say it :"It would have been a million times better if you were here though ..." Chuuya blushed, as usual, and stared away even though the brunet wasn't even there before stuttering to change the topic :"I ... i'm not that far away .. my aunt's place is pretty close to yours ... actually ..." and an amazing idea suddenly crossed the brunet's mind :"Hey, Chuuya, can you send me your aunt's address ?" For once, Chuuya guessed what was going on in his mind as he hushed :"N .. no way ! Last time i sent you an address, you showed up half an hour later .."

"I may take five minutes if it's not that far~ ah, by the way, where is your room exactly ?"  The brunet asked and Chuuya could already hear him move, probably wearing his coat and shoes :"It's in the ground floor ... wait, you seriously wanna come ?!"

"I'm already going out so just send me the address besides, let us at least do this now that Odasaku isn't here, if he was he would never let me go out at such an hour ... or maybe ... you don't miss me .. ?" Chuuya could already see himself sending the other the address, he knew the brunet said that last part purposely and he still fell for it, he also wanted to see him after all :"Aaah fine, i will send it and if anything happens you're responsible !" And he instently ended the call then sent the brunet the address.

He didn't wait too long to hear a knock on his window, it was the brunet obviously and Chuuya couldn't help but think of all of this as what happens in movies where the guy sneaks into his girlfriend's room when her parents are asleep, the thought by itself was enough to make him blush and having the brunet in front of him with his soft smile still wearing the blue scarf only made his cheeks turn redder :"If ... if someone finds out, i will die ... i will definitely die !!!"

"It's fine~ no one will find out ..." Dazai whispered as he stared around the room then turned and gazed out at the still falling snow :"We can enjoy the view together now, isn't that great ?" He had such a warm smile that the ginger completely forgot about the cold breeze coming from the still opened window :"It is ..." he shyly muttered as he closed the window but immediatly freaked out at hearing his cousins knocking on the door, the brunet's hands on his shoulders to help him relax had the opposite effect as he blushed harder and lowly hushed :"What ... what are we going to do ?????"

"Calm down, Chuuya, did you never watch any movies ? I'll get in the closet but just hurry up and make them leave ..." Dazai didn't wait to head to the closet and it sure was pretty small for his size but he had to make up with it for now. "This is so cliché ..." the redhead thought as he opened the door only to have two troublemakers jump on him with the younger one cheerfully shouting :"I will sleep with Chuu-chan today~" and the older one enthusiastically hushing :"Let's talk about some lewd staff !" And the second after, they both were jumping on his bed.

"These brats ..." Chuuya couldn't get more irritated but he still kept his calm as he remembered his original mission :"I'm so tired today and i would really like to sleep so let's play tomorrow and no lewd talk with me !" Not like his cousins ever heard him as Yuusuke hushed :"Do you have a girlfriend ?" And the ginger's face turned the same color as his hair :"No, i don't have one ! I don't like girls, i hate girls ! Now get out of here-"

"Oh ... so Chuuya prefers guys ..." Yuusuke whispered with blushing cheeks, Chuuya didn't even get to ask why the hell he was blushing when Satoru jumped in his arms :"No, Chuu-chan preferes Sacchan !" And Chuuya did a big mistake by focusing on the younger one completely forgetting the older one who whispered :"Then you have a boyfriend, right ..." and he instently took the ginger's phone that was on the bed :"You probably have a pic of him !"

Chuuya who finally noticed him, instently threw the kid in his arms on the bed and went to take his phone but it was already too late "Why did i not think of putting a password ..." he wanted to cry when Yuusuke checked the gallery and only found the two pictures that he took that morning :"Give my phone back .." Yuusuke didn't hear him at all as he focused on the pictures especially the one they took together :"You have such a hot boyfriend ..."

"He isn't my boyfriend !!" The ginger hushed trying to pull his phone away but he only got more embarassed when the other teased :"Stop lying, it's written on your forehead and your blushing cheeks say it all~" and of course, Satoru had to add to it as he went between them and clingued into the ginger again :"No !!! I am the one Chuu-chan will marry !!!"

"Did he kiss you or not yet ? Well, he doesn't seem to be the patient type~" Yuu teased again and Chuuya's face was burning :"I ... i said there is no such a thing between us !!!" The thought that the brunet heard everything made it all worse for the poor ginger and Yuusuke found nothing better to say but to push his younger brother away then jump on the ginger making both of them fall on the bed, him being on the top obviously :"Well, you will probably have to do it someday so you need to practice first and i happen to be gay and you also happen to be my perfect type, you're so lucky, Chuuya~"

The redhead didn't even mind having one of them or their parents angry on him as he threw both of them out of his room slamming the door on them then locking it and leaning on it, for once, lady luck decided to take his side as they were both called by their mother to go to sleep. He heard their steps as they went away then finally sighed as he thought "I get why Oda-sensei and Kouyou-nee always complain about us now ..." he instently jumped to the wardrobe as he remembered who still was there.

He shyly backed away as the brunet went out then apologized about what happened, Dazai made him relax with his soft smile as he thought "Can i kill these two ..." because ... how dare one say he wants to marry him while the other tried to kiss him ?how ?! He was pulled out of his thoughts when the ginger headed to the window and muttered with a saddened tone :"Even the snow stopped falling ..."

"I also have to go since i came by train and there isn't too much time before the last one goes back ..." Dazai whispered as he stood beside him. Sadness was obvious on the ginger's face but he still tried to hide it as he hushed :"Yeah ... it's already too late so, you better go back ..."

"I will but before that ..." the brunet slightly leaned down and smiled at how the ginger's face was turning red especially at what he said :"Can i have a hug ?" Chuuya realized his blush was obvious so he fastly covered his face with both his hands as he hushed :"You ... you don't have to ask !!!"

"You get all shy when i do it without asking and you still get shy when i ask ... what should i do then ?" Dazai muttered exasperatedly as he approched the ginger who slightly backed away :"I ... i don't know ..." and he instently felt his heart racing at the other grabbing his wrist :"Come here then .." before he gets pulled into Dazai's embrace who hugged him tightly :"You don't have to know, Chuuya ... get shy on me as much as you want since i really love it and ... being with you now and earlier and even later, it's not a waste of time .. it never was and it will never be ... i really love being with you ... my only wish would be to stay with you forever ..."

Chuuya's heart wouldn't stop racing, it may even burst out at this rate, he still felt a little relieved since the other's heart was just the same as his. He thought he wanted to get away from him but why does he miss the other's warmth now that the brunet pulled away ? He still backed away then softly whispered :"Sorry ... i feel like i ruined your afternoon by making you think about what happened at the restaurant ..."

"You pretty much did ..." the brunet chuckled at the other's change of expression since he probably wasn't waiting for this answer, he then added :"When are we going to meet again ? I ... i'm sorry but i could never make it till we go back to school without seeing you ..." Making the redhead blush so hard again and stutter :"M .. maybe to celebrate the new year t .. together ... let's just talk about this later ... i don't want you to be late for your train .."

"Then i will get to spend the last day of this year with Chuuya ... probably the best way to end this year and welcome the next one~" happiness was obvious on Dazai's tone as he went to open the window :"I will get going now so good night .." he went out of the room then turned to wave to the ginger just to get pulled down and feel a pair of soft lips on his cheek, he felt hot, way too hot ... was it even snowing ? He only whispered when the ginger backed away while averting his gaze :"This isn't fair ... you're just making it harder for me to leave you, Chuuya ...

"You ... you should go or .. you will miss the last train ..." Chuuya stuttered, still not believing what he just did, he didn't even know why he added :"I .. i will miss you ..." his body was acting on it's own and this sure is bad. This time again, he was lucky since the brunet only whispered :"I will miss you too ..." before covering his mouth with his scarf and fastly going away as he thought "I can't believe i'm falling harder for him .." while the ginger only closed the window then jumped on his bed resting his face on his pillow to muffle his weird sounds "I .. i can't believe i just did this ... what is going on with you, Chuuya ..."

Dazai on his side, stopped at a bridge and stared down at the snow falling again on the water. He then pulled a small, red box he kept inside his pocket then opened it revealing two golden rings inside it "I ended up buying engagement rings ... i didn't have the guts to show them to him though ... guess i'm being impatient again ..." he then closed it putting it back in his pocket and walked back to his place as he thought "I better let them in some place where Odasaku won't find them ..." since they really were expensive.

*Here is a second long chapter for all of you but hey~ someone wants to get married~ XD

*Late Merry Christmas to all of you ♡ i really hope you enjoyed the fluffiness in this chapter and don't forget to vote on it and share your thoughts about it ^_^

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

951K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
574K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
623K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
606K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...