Magcon! (Matt Espinosa)

By kalli_is_a_penguin

This story is about Katherine and her friends, Jenn and Elena. They go to Magcon, and Katherine meets Matthew... More

Magcon! (Matt Espinosa)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23... The End.

Chapter 16

662 16 0
By kalli_is_a_penguin

Elena's POV

Nash and I immediately left to go see Hayes! We got to Brent's about 5 minutes after we left. I ran inside the house! "Wait here. I'll go get him." Nash told me. I nodded my head and started pacing the floor.

"Stop, Nash! I don't wanna come downstairs for "brother bonding." I wanna stay upstairs." Hayes complained to Nash. I stopped dead in my tracks when Hayes looked up and saw me. He looked... Broken? Happy? I couldn't tell.

"Hey..." I said softly. my voice was barely audible.

"Hey." He said back. We stood there for a minute in pure, awkward silence.

"Okay, kids! Talk it out!" Nash said breaking the silence.

"Okay.. Lets!" I said. It was time we finally talked about.. Us? If that was even a thing anymore.

Jenn's POV

Taylor... He was the only thing that was on my mind. We finally went on somewhat of a date! I was over joyed!! I'm praying that he'll ask me out again; maybe he's moved on from Katherine...? There's always that chance that he's just using me to make her jealous too... "Hey!" I heard someone say. I was back at Elena's mom's house, and it was about 9:00 at night. I had a mini heart attack because Elena wasn't here when I got back, and Katherine's on her date with Matt. I sat there... Frozen! I turned my head slowly to see...

Matthew's POV

This date though! It was absolutely perfect! I'm pretty sure Katherine really likes it. I mean it was a date planned by yours truly. Who wouldn't love that?! "Matt.." Katherine said breaking me away from all of my thoughts.

"Yes, beautiful." I replied happily.

"When are you leaving Cali?" The question was like a slap to the face. I had completely forgot that I was even leaving in the first place. Right now, it was the last week of June, and we were leaving in two weeks.

"Umm.. Two weeks." I said in a low voice. I looked over at Katherine. She looked.. Sad? Relieved? Then, it all went to hell. She got up from where she was sitting and started walking. "Katherine.." I called over to her. She turned to look at me with tears in her eyes.

Katherine's POV

"Katherine..." Matt said. I turned to him as I was starting to cry.

"What, Matt? What am I supposed to do?" He looked a little confused and upset. "We have two weeks. 14 days! Everything was beginning to fall into place and now what? I'm sorry, Matt, but like a friend once told me... You can't get too attached to things that'll leave in the end." By then, I was bawling! Matthew even looked teary eyed. He got up from where he was sitting and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around me, and I sobbed into his chest.

"Love knows no distance." He whispered. Hold up! Did he just say love?! At the moment, I really didn't care what he said to me. I was too.. Hurt? Depressed? Pissed off? I was full of mixed emotions. Everything was falling apart, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Hey guys! Sorry about not updating yesterday! I had an awards ceremony. thanks for all the reads, guys! Keep reading and voting!!!(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 75 22
When Christina finds out that her brothers are the vine famous Nash and Hayes Grier her life quickly changes. What happens when she meets Matt Espino...
42.4K 482 33
*YOU ARE THE GIRL IN THE STORY* You and Connor had the perfect relationship until Jc starts.. liking you?? Do you have mixed feelings? But things get...
9.8K 379 43
Carlie is a suicidal 17 year old. that is, until famous viner Matthew Espinosa enrolls in her high school. with matts help will she be able to contin...
5.5M 103K 40
Georgia Waters is the new girl at school. She immediately makes new friends after standing up to the school bad boy; Matthew Espinosa. He uses every...