Chapter 11

Matthew's POV

This is insane! I can't believe that this just happened!! While Katherine and I talking, I got a call from... Taylor?

~Phone Call~

"Hello?!" I answered. I became nervous when he didn't reply, "Taylor?!"

"Is this Matthew Espinosa?" Some lady asked me...

"Yes. Where's Taylor?" I asked urgently.

"You're friend was found badly beaten. In the ambulance, he said call Matt, so I found his phone and called you." my mind was racing? Was Taylor okay?!

"Where's he now?" I asked trying to sound calm in front of Katherine.

"He's in the St. Marks Hospital. You can see him now if you want to.

~End of Phone Call~

"Matt?!" Nash yelled. I must've been daydreaming.

"What?" I replied.

"Are you going to go see Taylor with Katherine?" He asked as Katherine looked up at me.

"Umm.. Nah! I want to go find the doctor first." I said obviously lying. I didn't want to see Taylor all helpless! Katherine nodded and kissed my cheek before walking away. After she walked away, I ran over to the nurse's station to ask where I could find Taylor's doctor!

Katherine's POV

Seeing Taylor like this killed me! He was just laying in the hospital bed completely helpless... "Hey, Taylor!" I said in a voice barely above a whisper, "It's me, Katherine... I'm so sorry, Taylor! I can't help but feel like this is all my fault!" I sat in the chair next to his bed and out my head in my hands. "I'm so sorry, Taylor."

"You didn't do anything wrong, beautiful!" I automatically looked up to see a conscious Taylor!!

"TAYLOR!!" I screamed as jumped on him to hug him. He hugged me back and kissed my head.

"Ow!!" He said, and I shot straight up with wide eyes!

"I'm sorry!! Are you okay?!" He looked and me and smirked! "You're such and ass! I thought I hurt you!" He smiled, and I couldn't stay mad at him. I smiled back a dorky smile.

Taylor's POV

Last night was a blur. All I remember is running out of Elena's house and walking around town. The rest... I can't remember. The doctor told me that I had three broken ribs, and my arm was broken in two places. I was surprised I wasn't lying dead in a ditch somewhere... They had me on medicine that constantly made me want to sleep. Katherine stayed in my hospital room for two days straight. "You should really go home and sleep!" I told her.

"No! I don't want to leave you here in this depressing place alone!" She whined. I laughed at her, and she smiled. About an hour later, I finally talked her in to going home for the night! I didn't want her to think I was 'weak' or something. Besides, I really just wanted to sleep for days on end! This medicine was really screwing with my normal sleeping routine. Ugh! I hate hospitals. I fell asleep minutes after Katherine left.

Hey guys! Sorry it's short and a bad chapter... I didn't really have any ideas! Stupid writers block!!! 😭😢 Well keep reading cuz Friday's chapter is going to be absolutely amazing!(: