Chapter 12

Katherine's POV

After I left the hospital, I went back to Elena's! I showered then went to sleep. The next morning, I had a terrible feeling. A feeling like something bad was gonna happen today... I shook the feeling and pulled myself out of bed. I went to the bathroom and did my usual routine. Brushed my teeth, changed my clothes into a American flag crop top and white high waisted shorts with my American flag Vans, and put some eyeliner and mascara on. When I was done, I went downstairs and ate; I really just wanted to go see Taylor!

Jenn's POV

Taylor was in the hospital! I had to go see him!! Carter and I really hit it off, and he was amazing. But... Taylor! Taylor was the one I really liked! I know he likes Katherine, but you just can't stop liking someone in one day! I got up super early and went to see Taylor at the hospital. I walked in his room, and he was surprisingly awake! "Hey, Taylor! How are you doing?" I asked casually.

"Hey! I'm doing alright... I'd be doing a hell of a lot better if they would let me out of this place!" He said. I knew exactly how he felt. My mom and I were in a terrible car accident last year. Since then, I've never liked hospitals; they're just so depressing!

"Well... Do you want some company?!"

"Umm.. Sure! It'd be nice to have someone to talk to other than the nurses or myself!" Taylor and I both laughed! That laugh was contagious, and it made me love him even more!

Elena's POV

Hayes and I were just hanging out when we got the call about Taylor! I couldn't believe that this was actually happening... Everything seemed so surreal! I couldn't even imagine what Katherine was going through... "Hey!" A familiar voice said as I tore myself from my thoughts. "Are you okay?!" Hayes questioned.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I said obviously lying...

"Yeah... And I'm the pope! What's wrong, princess?" He asked in this sweet voice.

"It's just that everywhere I go, something evil follows! I can't believe this happened to Taylor!" I said in one breath.

Hayes' POV

Elena and I were at her house talking in her living room. She seemed so out of it... Once she told me she thought it was her fault that Taylor was in the hospital, my heart broke a little! I couldn't believe she could even think that!! "It's not your fault! The only people who can take the blame are the people that did this to Taylor!" I said in a comforting voice.

"Hayes..." She said in a shakey voice, "When I was in Colorado with my dad, it just seemed like if I was around anybody, they'd get hurt! As soon as I boarded the plane to come here, I thought my luck was changing, but that's impossible! I just don't want you to get hurt!" She wasn't making any sense!

"What happened back in Colorado?" I asked a bit unsure. She took a deep breath.

*Flashback to Colorado in Elena's POV*

"C'mon Katherine! We have to go!! Even Jenn's going, and she hates him!" I said trying to talk Katherine int coming to the party of the year with me!

"Ugh. Fine!" She yelled. Yay! This was the first time I was ever invited to a party especially Damon Salvatore's! He was the most popular high school jock! Plus, he was hot, and he invited me to go! I was beyond excited!! Katherine and I got ready together, and we met Jenn at the party! About an hour into the party, Damon came over to me and he was full on flirting with me! It was odd because I never got this kind of attention from any guy especially the most popular guy I school! Later that evening, a couple of unwanted guys brought drugs to the party. Damon tried to get them out of his house but they overpowered him! Katherine, Jenn, and I left! The next day, my dad told me that the guys' beat the shit out of Damon, and that he was in a coma! I went to the hospital everyday, but about three months after the incident, Damon was still in a coma. The doctors said that he wasn't gonna make it, so he was taken off life support. Later that year two people in my family died, and Jenn was in a life threatening car accident! Everything bad was happening to me! Why me?!

*End of Flashback*

Hayes' POV

"Elena! I'm so sorry!" I said as I wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Hayes..." She said in a small voice.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't want anything bad to happen to you! I can't be with you anymore. I'm sorry!" She said as she got up from her couch and ran upstairs. My world came crashing down! what just happened?

Carter's POV

I called Jenn to see if she wanted to go see Taylor in the hospital, but she didn't answer! I just decided to go see Taylor by myself. When I got to the hospital, I heard someone talking to Taylor... Then, silence. I just went down to the cafeteria to give him and who I was assuming to be Katherine some privacy. I got a coffee and sat at a booth. I went through all the pictures on my phone of Jenn and me! I really did like Jenn; she was perfect in every aspect. After I finished my coffee, I went back to Taylor's room and opened the door. When, I saw Jenn kissing Taylor, I lost it!! "What the hell?!" I screamed. Jenn looked up at me with wide eyes. I ran out of the hospital and hailed a taxi. I couldn't believe what I just saw. I finally had a girlfriend who wasn't gonna hurt me, but people can surprise you! That's exactly what she did! my heart broke, and I could feel it heavy in my chest...

Taylor's POV

'Shit!' I thought to myself as Carter and Jenn ran out of my room! I can't believe that just happened. Jenn just kissed me, and I was just shocked I guess... Wow! What else can go wrong?! "Hey, cripple!" Katherine said as she entered my room.

"Hey!" I said back.

"What's wrong with Carter? I just saw him high tailing his ass out of here..."

"Oh, uh.. He sorta saw Jenn and me kissing?!" I stated as more of a question. Katherine's eyes got huge!

"Oh... Wow! Okay." Katherine said surprised!

"Well, I'm irresistible!" I said acting like a tool.

"Well.. I can resist you pretty well!" Katherine said with a smirk.. It was so attractive; she had no idea how crazy she could make me!

Matthew's POV

Wow! Can anything else go wrong? Taylor's in the hospital, Elena broke up with Hayes, Carter got cheated on, and the rest of us are just getting our personal lives back on track. Katherine and I weren't dating.. Not yet anyway! All I knew is that she was gonna be mine very soon.. After we knew that Taylor was 100% okay! I've been planning every detail for the date when I ask her to be my girlfriend! I was gonna be absolutely amazing in every way possible! Sam was still here in California, but she was gonna leave soon to go back to school! Her school was a year round school which was extremely dumb!! She helped me create the perfect date! I couldn't wait!

Hey guys!! thanks for over 800 reads! What do you think Matt's date is gonna be? I tried to do everyone's point of view because I realized I was really only doing just Katherine, Taylor and Matt's! What do you guys think so far? And aren't you surprised I uploaded on both Wednesday and Friday? Ha! See you guys next upload!(: