Chapter 7

Katherine's POV

"Matt!" I yelled, but he just kept running. I stood there in the rain and cried. What did I do?! Taylor is pissed at me, and Matt hates me... I didn't know what to do. I sat on the swing Matt was on earlier and began to think everything over. What have I done?

"Katherine? Is that you?" I looked up and wiped me eyes. A figure was running towards me. It was Carter...

"Hey, Carter! What's up?" I asked trying to sound like my normal self.

"Just looking for Matt... What's wrong?" He asked. I thought Matt ran back to Brent's. Now I was really nervous.

"Oh nothing! Wait! Matt isn't at Brent's?!" I was so confused! Were are you Matt?

"Nope... I haven't seen him since he left to come meet you here." Carter looked at me with confusion... Uh oh!

"Carter this isn't good!" I looked down at my phone it was already 6. I've been here that long? "Matt left hours ago... I tried to run after him, but he's too fast!" Carter looked at me; he looked terribly worried.

Matthew's POV

I was walking around for hours... Literally! I finally decided to go back to Brent's around 7. I walked in the house, and everyone automatically looked at me with relief. "What?" I asked confused.

"Dude we've been looking for you for hours!" Nash shouted. That's when I saw Katherine standing next to Carter. Her hair was soaking wet, and her eyes were red a puffy. Was she crying over me?

"Well here I am, and I'm okay!" I said with a smile. Katherine slowly walked up to me. I was so hurt that she was lying to me about her and Taylor. I just wanted the truth!

"I'm glad you're okay, Matt! I was worried about you." She said. I looked around for Taylor, but he wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Where's Taylor?" I asked bitterly looking at Katherine.

"He's been a hold up in his room since he got back from the cafe. He seems pretty pissed..." I looked at Katherine, and she looked right into my eyes.

"Can I please talk to you?" I asked Katherine. She nodded with a slight smile.

Taylor's POV

I was pissed! I can't believe she didn't just want to start over. I fell hard for Katherine, and I broke up with her because of Magcon. Long distance relationships have never worked for me, so I did what I thought was best.. Let her go! I still love her, but I screwed up big time!! Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. "Hey, Taylor! You okay man?" It was Cameron.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I said vaguely.

"You don't sound okay.. What happened with you and Katherine?" He asked. Does everyone know about us meeting at the cafe?

"We dated, but it ended badly. She used to live in my hometown. I joined Magcon, and she moved before I left. So... I broke up with her because long distance relationships never turn out good! I wanted us to start over, and she said no. I got turned down by the girl I love!" I said.. Cam looked surprised. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing... I'm just surprised that you never told us! You're reunited by the girl you love, and all of us were clueless."

"Well, I didn't think it was her at first, but when we started hanging with her and her friends more, I realized it was her! If that even makes sense." Everything was a jumbled up mess in my mind!

Katherine's POV

Matt and I walked into the empty living room to talk. I'm still amazed that he even wanted to talk to me at all... I was lost in thought when Matt started to talk. "What's going on between you and Taylor?" He asked.

"Nothing! I swear; we're just friends." I said truthfully.

"Then why were you talking to him at the cafe?" I knew I couldn't lie to him anymore.

"He wanted to apologize for being an ass... We used to date a while back, and he wanted to apologize for everything that happened." I answered; I just wanted Matt to believe me!

"Wow! Why didn't you just tell me that? Why did you lie about it?" Matt asked confused and surprised.

"I was afraid about what you would think or say! I know it sounds stupid, but-" I was cut off when Matt smashed his lips on mine. I was in shock at first, but I pulled myself back to reality and kissed back.

"PDA!!!!" Carter yelled walking into the living room. Matt and I instantly separated, and I glared at Carter. I looked behind Carter, and I saw a hurt Taylor. Uh oh... What just happened? I got up from the couch Matt and I were sitting on and followed Taylor to the kitchen.

Hey guys!! What'd ya think?! I've decided to update every Friday and possibly Monday or Tuesday! I hope you guys liked it, and don't forget to keep promoting my fan fiction!(: