Hidden Feelings

By NiyAlsina

Four years have gone by and everything has changed. Valencia has been in a coma and Elias is now Four. But wh... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
New Book.
20.
21.
22.
A/N
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
A/N
33.
Bonus Chapters.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Epilogue
1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
6*
7*
8*
9*
10*
11*
12*
13*
14*
15*
16*
17*
18*
19*
A/N
20*
21*
22*
Discussion.
23*
24*
25*
26*
Books....
27*
28*
Anguish
A/N
29*
30*
31*
A/N
32*
Epilogue* Pt.1
Epilogue* Pt. 2
Last Words
Possible Final Goodbyes

32.

8.1K 564 217
By NiyAlsina

Merry Chrismuh!!❤🎄

Sebastian Lorizio

I've been avoiding Valecina for about three days only because I was scared about how she would react. I didn't know if Mahogany really sent that video or not. I remembered what happened. It was a little blurry here and there, but I know.

When I woke up from my unconscious state the first thing I did was take a shower and go to the hospital. They told me I was drugged with Ketamine, which is a common date rape drug and used as an anesthetic.

All I could really do was sleep it off to let it leave my system.

Unlocking the front door and entering the apartment the first thing I saw was Valencia sleep on the couch. I kissed her cheek and her eyes fluttered open.

"Bash?" Her bottom lip got to trembling, cuing the water works.

"Why are you crying?" I wiped her tears that kept falling.

"Because you've been gone and I didn't know what happened to you. You haven't been answering the phone."

"I know, I'm-"

"Shut up." She snapped, her tears completely cleared up. "You think it's funny to stress me out? I thought something happened to your ugly ass Move out my way."

She pushed me and got off the couch to go to our room. I sighed, following behind her. Her and these hormones are working my nerves already.

"I'm sorry I made you worry, but we have to talk."

"I don't want to talk right now. I just want to go to sleep." She laid on the bed and snuggled under the cover. I laid next to her and pulled her close to me.

"I missed you." She mumbled, snuggling up closer to me.

"I missed you too. I love you." I kissed her forehead seeing that she was dozing off to sleep again.

"I love you too." She replied back half sleep. I guess I'll just tell her in the morning.

I laid there in complete silence as Valencia slept in my arms. It wasn't until three in the morning till I went to sleep.

When I woke up, Valencia was no longer in my arms. I got up and walked out into the living room.

"Why you up so early?" I asked knowing that on her days off she sleeps in along with Elias who was with my parents.

"Because I woke up to this." She put her phone on the table showing the video of me and Mahogany. "You want to explain."

You couldn't really see my face and the video was edited so it made it look like what it wasn't. I looked at the phone and back at Valencia.

"Valencia-"

"If you were going to cheat on me, you didn't have to waste my time."

"I didn't cheat-"

"Then what the hell is this, Sebastian! Because it looks like you're fucking this bitch behind my back!" She held the phone in my face and I snatched it out of her hand, throwing it. I didn't want to see that shit.

"If you would letting me fucking talk then I can explain to you what happened."

"I don't want to listen to your bullshit excuses." She tried to walk away but I snatched her back by her arm. I was getting agitated with her not listening to what I had to say. "I trusted you! How-"

"Shut the fuck up and listen! I didn't cheat! She drugged me and I was damn near unconscious when this happened!" I shouted making her finally shut up. She stared at me shocked.

I picked up her, surprisingly undamaged phone and held it up to her.

"Look at it closely. If I could've pushed the bitch off, I would've."

She locked the phone and looked up at me with tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry, Bash."

"It's okay. I just want you to know that I'm not going to do anything to betray your trust."

"I know, but this isn't okay. You were raped."

I shook my head, "Don't say that shit."

Me? Raped? That really messed with me because I was powerless to a woman. I let a woman take advantage of me and I felt like a bitch for even having to say that.

"It's not your fault. You were under the influence and there wasn't much you could-"

"Valencia, stop talking to me like a damn victim. The bitch did what she did, you know the truth, now let's move on."

"Move on? Sebastian, I understand this is doing something to your masculinity, but there is no moving on. You don't want the police involved so I'm gonna kill the bitch myself."

"No, you're not! You put my children in danger, Valencia I will fuck you up!" I pointed my finger in her face and she smacked it away.

"I don't have to lay my hands on that bitch to get rid of her."

Mahogany Slaughter

"Mommy, when am I going to see you?" Malcolm asked over the phone. I sent him with his no good ass father because he was so annoying.

"Soon baby." I lied. I had a new child to worry about.

"You said that last month." He whined making me roll my eyes.

"Mommy has to go, I'll talk to you later. Love you." I hung up the phone and tossed it to the other side of the bed.

I stood up from my bed and took a look at myself in the mirror, wearing one of Sebastian's shirts I took from his house. Lifting my shirt, showing my toned flat stomach.

"Our baby would be so cute." I smirked, rubbing on my stomach.

"Too bad we'll never know." A voice came from behind me making me jump and spin around. Valencia leaned against the door frame staring back at me, tapping her finger against the door.

"How did you get in my house?"

"You're not the only one who can pick locks." She wiggled her gloved hands.

"Well I see you got my message. You enjoy?" I crossed my arms with a smug look on my face.

"Not one bit."

"Oh well I will be having his baby."

"Interesting." Was all she said before a man barged in and snatched me by my hair before pulling me downstairs to the kitchen.

"Sit." He told me, pushing me into a chair at the table.

"Allow me to introduce my uncle Patrick. He has a very, very dark past, but he left the streets to turn his life around." She sat across from me.

"And why are you telling me this?" I asked with an attitude.

"Because..." She pulled a gun out of her waistband and sat it on the table. "We're going to play a little game."

Her uncle sat a platter on the table and placed a single bullet in her hand.

"You think what you did to my man was okay?"

"I did what I had to do." 

"Okay well I have two choices for you. One, since you like drugging people, my uncle took time out of his day to make you a meal."

I scrunched up his face, "A meal?"

"Yeah." She took the top off the platter of sliced fish. "This is a puffer fish, one of the most deadliest fish. One wrong slice and the toxins can kill you. Only catch is that the liver was purposely punctured so this flesh is highly contaminated."

"I'm not-"

"Shut up, I'm not done talking. The other option is..." She put the bullet in the chamber before rotating it and clicking it into place. "That was a blank. There's five bullets in here and one blank. You put it up to your head and hope for the best. Either one you choose, you will die tonight and it will look like an accident. Imported fish cooked improperly or suicide."

"I'm not doing this." I told her.

"I have all night. What about you uncle Pat?" She turned to the intimidating man standing there with his arms crossed.

"Nothing but time."

My lip began to quiver and I looked down at the gun and fish sitting in front of me, "Please don't make me do this."

"Don't cry now bitch. I've gave you chances time and time again. You chose this so take your pick." She motioned at my two choices.

I didn't want to die. There was too much I had planned for my life.

"But I have a son. You're a mother too, you know-"

"Exactly, a mother. I'm with my son every day and I tend to his needs every day. When's the last time you've seen your son Mahogany?" She tilted her head to the side.

"That's not the point-"

"You don't care about that little boy and I'm sure he's well off with his father. You're too busy chasing a man that isn't yours to give a fuck about him. And you don't need to put all that poison into him anyways." She told me.

"I'm sorry, I'll leave the country o-or the state. Please don't make me do this." I wailed as she just stared at me with a straight face. Her uncle covered his mouth snickering.

"You weren't sorry when you drugged and raped my man. I don't give a fuck about your crocodile tears." She spat with venom lacing through her voice.

I rather she had called the police on me or something. At least then I would still have my life.

"I suggest the fish." She smiled, pointing at the platter. "It's popular among the Japanese."

Like the dumb ass I was, I pulled the plate towards me and reluctantly took a bite.

"Is it good?" She asked with that same smile on her face. I'm beginning to think the bitch is crazier than me.

Halfway through the platter I felt a tingling sensation around my mouth, then it went numb. My mouth began to salivate more than usual.

"You'll begin to feel tingling around the mouth. You'll get dizzy." She kicked her feet up on the table and read off symptoms as they occurred to my body.

I leaned over and vomited all over the floor as my whole body began to tingle until I was fully paralysed.

"Your body will paralyze. And eventually you will fall unconscious to your inevitable death." The last thing I heard her say before the darkness overtook me.

Valencia Carter

"Where you been?" Sebastian asked when I walked into our room.

"I was shopping for myself then I came across baby clothes and lost track of time." I lied.

"You don't have any bags." He pointed out.

"Because I couldn't find anything I liked." I said in a duh tone.

"Hm, well can you try to text me next time?"

"Aww, did you miss me?" I cheesed, laying on him only to be pushed to the side.

"No, I was just hungry. You could've brought something home." He said making smack my lips. "I'm just kidding."

"No you aren't." I pouted as he leaned over to kiss me. I wiped it away making him scrunch up his face.

"Did you just wipe away my love?" He pulled me to him, holding me tightly as he kissed my face repeatedly. "I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed me again, sliding his hand up my shirt.

"And I love you more!" Elias popped up out of nowhere making us both jump. "What y'all doing?"

"Minding our grown business. The hell you come from?" Sebastian tugged at his ear.

"My room and don't be touching on my mama like that." He mugged Sebastian, climbing on the bed to lay on me.

"This my woman, I'll do what I want. Mama's boy." He teased.

"I'm not a mama's boy." He bucked at Sebastian making him look at him like he was crazy.

"Oh, so you want to fight?" Sebastian began to throw weak punches while Elias wasn't holding back. "Where You get this strength from?"

I sat back and watched Sebastian pick him upside down by his ankles while Elias laughed.

"Mommy! Help me." He laughed harder.

"Valencia you better-" I hopped on his back, putting my arm around his neck.

Sebastian dropped Elias on the bed, giving him the opportunity to get behind Bash and push him on the bed. He fell face first on the bed with me still on his back.

"That ain't fair." Sebastian said as I high fived Elias.

"Life ain't fair daddy." Elias tugged his ear.

♡♡♡♡
Sebastian?

Valencia?

Mahogany is officially gone.

Excuse mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.3K 30
2 years later and Trey and Adrienne are still going strong.Let's see what happens in Fumble.
3.2K 92 8
Sequel to: August And Jordyn Alsina *__Read to find out__* ©2016 by: August-Alsina-Lover . All Rights Reserved
4.8K 113 33
It's been 12 years since the Darkflame family came to Garside Grange. And four years since Ingrid wreaked chaos on Stokely. But Kalinda is going to h...
14.5K 486 34
Four years have passed since the break up. Four years have passed since she had her daughter. A lot has changed since they've seen each other. What h...