Dawn of Legends

By SentCents

Nite's Collection of Oneshots, Shitposts and all for Mobile Legends! Second Volume coming soon! More

Changelog
Introduction/ Teaser
Sun Vs Chou: A Fight Between Legends (pt.1)
Childhood Clash! : Kagura vs Hayabusa
Minotaur vs Moskov
Keep Pushing!
The Hunters! : Ruby vs Alucard
Aluby - The Hunters VS The Fallen Angel
Be Alive For Me
Aluby - To Live With Each Other
Love Me Like You Do
Nana's Backstory
Layla's Backstory
The Daily Life of The Heroes
Cyclops' Backstory
Rafaela's Assistant
The Confrontation (Alice vs Vexana)
Marksmen Battle Royale
Tank Battle Royale
All These Memories
The Titan and The Boy
The Clash: Avenger vs Killer! (Hayabusa vs Saber)
Johnson's Backstory
Magic and Shields
The Moonlight
Random #1
Heavy
Tribe Leader VS Valkyrie (Hilda vs Freya)
The Land of Dawn
Mobile Legends - Legends Passed On
The Prelude
Bane's Backstory
Author's Disclosure #1
They Are Still Here
Random # 2
Aluby: The Demons Descends Part 1
Aluby: The Demon Descends Part 2
Aluby: The Demons Descend Part 3
Aluby: Demon Descends Part 4 (1st Half)
Aluby: Demon's Descends Part 4 (Last Half)
Just Her
Heroes Never Fade!
A Cuddle For Your Thoughts
The Climb
Parody-xical Possibilities
Harlita Week: Day 1
Harlita Week: Day 2
Harlita Week: Day 3
Harlita Week: Day 4
Harlita Week: Day 5
Commercial Break #2
Harlita Week: Day 6
Harlita Week: Finale
Stay With Me
Wise Choice
Yi Sun Shin Vs Bane
Reckless Yet Lovable
The Blades Are Flying
Kill All At Once!
Random # 3
Fantasy Turned Reality
Repeat
Author's Disclosure #2
Fate: Natalia's Backstory
The Power of The Wilderness
The Swan Vs The Raven
Cyley - All I Want For Christmas
Bad Boy
Master and Student
OPERATION FABER: Starting Out
Stupid But Lovable
Special #1 - Happy Birthday
Keep Winning!
Separation
The Winter Love #1 : Lancedette
The Winter Love #2 : Harlita
The Winter Love #3 : Alulong
The Winter Love #4 : Faber
Special # 3 : New Year
Lovers' Battle : Childhood vs Royals!
The Winter Love #4 : Cylita
S O S! (Shout Out Sunday!)
Shocked Up
Winter Love Finale
The Peace Times
Angela Vs Nana
Keep Playing With Fantasies
Rap Battle #1 : Harley Vs Lancelot
The Reader Series: Alucard X Reader
All I Want
Rap Battle #2 - Layla Vs Miya
Time For A Party!
Random # 5
A Sweet and Romantic Fantasy
An Intense Start
So It Began
Commercial Break #3
Remastered - Alucard VS Ruby
Evil Consumes
Rap Battle #3 - Yi Sun Shin VS Bane
Inspiration
The Bored Sun and The Lost Chief
Who Will You Choose?
Dignafied
They Won't Nerf/ Just Have A Nerf To This
Random #6
A Replacement
The Climax
Unexpected
Together
Rap Battle #3 - Nana vs Angela
Royal But Lovable
Yet Another Reality
Light and Darkness
Ruby Vs Miya
Defy Fate
Love Never Fades
Keep Me Here
Re: Magic and Shields
An Oath Broken
Promise Broken
Melancholic Silence
The King Vs The Avatar - Gatot Vs Martis
Serious Yet Lovable
A Girl's Other Side
Almost Yet Not Forgotten
Two Things
Gusley Week: Day 1
Gusley Week: Day 2
Gusley Week: Day 3
Gusley Week: Day 4
Gusley Week: Day 5
Gusley Week: Day 6
Staring Up
Finding Your Direction
The Love That Never Mattered
Light and Shadow - FINALE
The Last Chapter
Matches To Live By
Pokemon Legends
For Victory!
Tomboyish Yet Lovable
The Moonlight
I Quit
Spotlight
Please Support!
The Season of Giving
Teaser
Teaser 2
Hugs for All

Alucard Vs Zhask

628 33 46
By SentCents

"I swear that man must be insane..." Alucard said with a sigh as he exited the mission hall. He recently picked up a high class mission of some kind from an old man, who said to be a spirit from an old time. He sighed as he remebered whatever what the old man said.

(Space)

"What do you mean by an old race that will destroy the world?" Alucard asked as he was sitting on a table. Right now, he was talking to one of his clients who seemed to be very old. The old man sighed.

"I had forseen it young one.  An alien capable of terminating planets had cometh." He said, his voice croaked. "Zhask...Zhask has returned to this planet as a newborn alien."

Alucard raised his eyebrow. 'What the hell I am hearing..' He thought. This was really peculiar story and the demon hunter believed it wasn't true. But the tone of seriousness that the man had probably made Alucard consider he was speaking the truth.

"So...where is this... Zhask alien then?" Alucard asked. The old man grabbed a scroll from his pocket and placed it on a table.

"It is hidden amongst the highest mountains young one. You must prepare well...yes..you must." The old man said. "Zhask...even if he is a newborn, is still very strong. Take him down early before he garners too much of his power."

Alucard nodded relucantly as he grabbed the scroll. "What is the payment then?" He asked. The old man sighed as he leaned back.

"50,000,000 yen." The old man exclaimed, making Alucard's eyes widened in shock.

"Are you serious?!" The demon hunter exclaimed, not believing what the old man had said. The old man nodded seriously.

"Yes. And I will throw in more rewards if you did it." The old man said as he covered his face with his hood from his robe. "For now, kill Zhask...and save the world."

The old man stood up as he left the table, leaving a bewildered Alucard from his place.

(Space)

"Still..a man wouldn't paid a large sum of money willy nilly...this must be the real deal then." Alucard muttered as he was currently packing his stuff for the journey. As he grabbed another potion, he heard something fell down to the floor. He turned around to see one of his strongest swords on the ground - The Sword of Fall.

Alucard blinked. 'Well, if I am facing a strong opponent, might as well prepare for such.' He thought as he grabbed the sword, feeling it's power of it. He smiled as placed it down, discarding his current jacket and grabbing his black, long trenchcoat and wore it on his body. Then, he attached his sword on his back.

"There. I feel like a badass with this getup." He commented with a smirk on his face. He looked outside to see the sun rising up, signaling his time to leave for his quest.

"Well, time to go and kill an alien for once in my life." He said as he grabbed his bag. The demon hunter closed the lights of the room as he left, leaving the room barren and empty.

(Space)

"...fudge that old man...this was actually a pain to get up here..." Alucard said as he staggered across the mountain range, panting tiredly as he climbed. It took him roughly a day to reach this mountain, and he even used his 'Demon Pact' powers to speed the process up. Nonetheless, he made it up here as he saw a huge cavern on top of the mountain.

"Well...well...this seems legit as heck." He exclaimed as he looked around as far as he can. He saw some sort of crystalline shells around the cavern walls. Those crystals were purple and it was pulsing some kind of orange light inside.

Alucard frowned. 'I never seen those before...' He thought as he walked in, seeing the crystals up close. He never seen anything like that in his whole entire demon hunting life. He grabbed the crystal but it was so hot that it made him remove his hand almost immediately.

"Dang...this things are hot." He muttered as he looked forward, seeing more of these crystals as he walked. Drips of water was only the sound he heard as he kept walking along the cavern wall.

Suddenly, he saw one of the crystal shattered. His eyes widened to see some sort of wierd spawn landing on the ground. The spawn shook uncontrollably as it started to shoot lasers at Alucard, who dodged it.

"What the hell? These crystal contains some sort of wierd alien spawns." The demon hunter exclaimed as he dodged the laser shot before quickly slashing the spawn with his blade. The spawn died out, it's body on the ground. His eyes warily looked around the cavern wall to see if anymore spawned...but nothing came.

"I must hurry then...before these stuff hatches." He said as he sheathed his blade and started running to the end of the tunnel.

(Space)

After a while of jogging and killing some baby spawns, he saw the end of the cavern. His eyes panned out as he entered the entrance of what it seemed to be a huge room of some kind. The walls of the room was covered to brim by the crystals as Alucard was slowly walking inside.

Then, he saw a purple tall humanoid alien standing infront of him. It was tall and skinny and had red, pulsing scales on it. It was also weilding a staff that had a crystal on top, emitting a purple light.

"...so you came..." A purple alien that was standing on a elongated platform, it's staff pulsing a red light from the power that it was eminating. Alucard's eyes narrowed at the alien.

"So...you are the one...the one that will eradicate life on this planet..." The demon hunter said. "At first glance, you don't seem like a strong demon...but knowing the history of your race, you are not even demonic at all..."

Zhask said nothing as Alucard shifted his position akin to a battle stance. "But still... your kind was a threat to this planet...and I have to eradicate you before the eggs you had planted hatches." The demon hunter said as he dashed at the purple alien with his long sword.

His sword was met with the purple staff as Alucard tried to slash at the alien. The demon hunter felt a lot of force behind the swing of the staff as he couldn't overpower the alien. He jumped back as he spun around, trying to hit Zhask with a spinning slash.

The alien dodged it as he moved back, his staff glowed purple. He pointed the staff at Alucard, sending a purple beam at him. The demon hunter side stepped, making the laser crash against the cavern floor, chunking the wall with an explosion. He swung his blade overhead, trying to catch the alien off guard with a sudden off swing but Zhask dodged it with ease.

Alucard breathe in and out, regulating his 'Demon Pact' powers as he analyzed his enemy. 'That alien is strong and his reflexes are quick... looks like I need to put in more power on my blows.'

His body was suddenly covered in dark black aura as he placed more power to his sword. With that action, his sword glowed as it slowly turned bigger and wider, turning it into some sort of a huge broadsword. Wings sprouted on his back as his eyes flashed a black light.

"Let's see how can you survive the Child of the Fall!" He exclaimed as he disappeared in a flash of black. The alien was taken aback as it narrowly dodged a slash to it's chest. Zhask blocked another slash that was directed to it's head but he got hit on it's right shoulder, causing it's right arm to go limp.

The demon hunter threw his blade at him, causing a series of blades to appear along side it. The purple alien dodged the blades as it's staff glowed, raising a series of  nightmaric spawns on the ground.

These spawns started shooting at Alucard, who started blocking the laser shots while dashing through them. He spun around, sending an attack wave that affected the whole circular area, which killed all the spawns with ease.

Zhask said nothing as it's minions were easily despatched by the demon hunter. His staff glowed brighter as more spawns appeared again, this time a lot bigger than before. Alucard frowned at the sight as the spawns started to shoot even larger shots of lasers at the demon hunter.

"I hate facing these kinds of people!" Alucard exclaimed in frustration as he kept dodging the blasts of lasers, which were firing it a rapid pace. Zhask pointed his staff at him, shooting a purple laser at him that he blocked and deflect, but he got hit by one of the spawn's lasers.

"Ahhhhh!" His screams of agony were  heard as the barrage of lasers from the spawns kept firing at him, not ceasing to shoot at him as Alucard tried to endure the shots.

"You...you...will pay for this.." He breathed out as his aura glowed even bigger as he was starting to stand up despite the barrage of lasers. Zhask noticed it as his staff glowed, making the lasers of the nightmare spawn to shoot even more concentrated shots, trying to keep the demon hunter down.

Alucard screamed as he quickyl swung his sword, sending an attack wave that pierced through all the lasers, hitting the nightmaric spawns and Zhask with it, causing a huge explosion within the cave. The cavern rattled at the huge spike of force as the demon hunter panted, kneeling on the ground floor.

"...that was so...shit." Alucard muttered as he felt his body so sore from the laser beams that he had endured. He looked around to see debris around the area. He saw a lot of the nightmaric eggs were shattered from his 'Fission Wave' as the smoke cloud was started to clear.

Then, his eyes widened as the smoke cleared. He saw Zhask standing, barely scathed from the attack, as he had a huge minon behind him.

"This battle is over." Zhask simply said as he pointed his staff at him. The nightmaric spawn started to charge it's laser as it started to become bigger and bigger, being more concentrated at every second. The demon hunter struggled to stand as he had his sword in front of him, attempting to block the laser shot if needed.

"I...won't...give up..." He said as he managed to stand up, his breath ragged. Suddenly, he was covered yet again with a dark black aura as his sword started glowing too. The purple alien's staff glowed brighter as he swung his staff at him, signaling the spawn to shoot. The spawn shot off a huge purple lasers at him as he was charging up power.

Suddenly, he disappeared from his spot, dodging the laser blast with ease as an explosion occured from the spot that the spawn shot. Smoke appeared yet again from the spot that the minion had shot as Zhask was looking around for the demon hunter.

Suddenly, he saw blades that were thrown at it. He dodged those blades as it lodged on the cavern wall or in the ground near him. Then, Alucard emerged from the smoke as he was doing a downward slash at it. The alien tried to block with it's staff but the demon hunter disappeared instantly.

Zhask blinked but suddenly felt a sword lodged on it's chest. It's eyes widened as it turned his face around, seeing a panting Alucard holding his sword by the handle. It saw one of the blades dislodged from the wall, probably used by Alucard to teleport to it.

"...the battle isn't over...when I say so..." He said as he dislodged his sword from the alien's chest. Zhask's body went limp as it's scales started to glow along with it's nightmaric spawn, glowing brighter and brighter.
Alucard's eyes widened.

"This must be it's self destruct mechanism!" He said as he threw his blade at the entrance of the cave. After a few moments, he teleported outside of the cave as the innards of it exploded from the self destruction of Zhask and it's minion. Alucard sighed as he turned his powers off, making his sword return to normal. He looked back at the cave as the rocks started to cover the cave entrance, blocking the view of the inside.

"Well...glad it's done..." Alucard said as he turned around, started to walk down the mountain. "I swear... I am not paid enough for this stuff..."

(Space)

And that was another intense versus everybody!

This was actually requested in Reddit and I decided to take up the offer! It was always interesting to write Alucard fights as it was one of the most intense ones I wrote was in the Aluby series.

Anyways, the Seperation series will be put on hold for now as we are gonna do some Christmas specials tomorrow! It will be very pleasant to you all so we can get in the holiday spirit. :D

And oh boy, this was a bit of a long on to type too... 2k words is something I haven't typed in a long time except on OPERATION: FABER. I guess I am just trying to get used to typing long chapters. :)

And as always, comment down below for more requests, especially Christmas themed requests! Vote to show your support as we are gonna 800 votes soon. :D

Stay tuned my friends and drink some hot coco to keep yourself hot and awesome! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 3.6K 50
When the two popular squads in MLBB High heard rumors about a cafe that consist of cute girls. What will happen if they enter the cafe? Will they fin...
14.6K 580 70
"It's an honour to meet you Prince Aurelius" "We could be friend or even more than that!" - "I'm glad. It's worth the wait. I love you too and always...
1.9K 50 27
Not all adventures are within their land Not all moments can be seen through screens . . . . . . . . Let the adventure begin!!
47.3K 1K 30
This story is about some Mobile legend Characters, that are according to the character's personality and relationships. Miscommunication, false under...