D.Gray Man: Appearance of the...

Oleh BlakeSnow

Let's say the Black Order was not the only organization against the Noah. Let's say this "new" order lied wai... Lebih Banyak

D.Gray Man: Appearance of the White Order
So many Secrets, so little Answers
I Hate My Boss
Recovery
Rin and Lin
I Just Blew My Cover
I'm an Idiot
It's All Neo's Fault! I Swear It Wasn't Me!!!!!!
Since when is it Christmas?
All I want for Christmas is....
Remembering, Remembering What?
The Secret's Out
Aftermath
One, You Are In Sooo Much Trouble
Totally Not Worth It
The Family Tree
A New Edition to the Berry Patch
The Shadows in the Forest
The Forest
Forest Fire
I Can Explain This... Sort Of
The Begining of the Possible Last Meeting
The Dead Can Keep Secrets
The Light of Future
Darkness of the Past
OMG!!!
Sweets
The Bookman and the Noah (A random look into the future)
Judas

At the Black Order Again

192 8 0
Oleh BlakeSnow

Me: Hey guys!

Everyone else: *Glares at me*

Me: What?

.

One: What do you mean 'what'? You haven't showed up for a meeting in months. *I nod in understanding*

Me: That....Well, I had to make sure Lily wasn't going to kill any soulreapers or vampires for a while so please, forgive me.

Johnny: Lily?

Me: The lead role in another story of mine. Don't worry about it. It took awhile before I could trust her not to kill the Quincey, so sorry?

Allen: Can we have cake?

Kanda: I'd prefer dango.

Alexis: How about caramel?

One: Ice cream?

Me: Let's go and get them then. I am paying for nothing but my own things. *Everyone nods and gets ready to leave*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I skipped up the stairs with Cross right behind me. He got his wine and now he was happy. I on the other hand was about ready to strangle him and Komui. I was so going back to Komui's office and cleaning it up while going back into the secret room. "What are we doing?" Cross asked as we entered a hallway. We stuck together so we could never be tricked into saying anything. I doubt that would happen but, it was funny to see them scramble to try to separate us. We might as well make a game out of it.

"To Komui's office." I answered. He stopped walking and grabbed my arm to make sure I stopped moving too.

"Why?" He said. "He's not going to let us leave."

"I know," I said. "But, I have a book I need to find as well as some answers." Maybe the book isn't in the secret room?

"Really? A book?" He asked.

"You have your wine and cigarettes, let me have my book." I said speeding up. I burst into the office and almost had a heart attack. "Why are there so many papers?" I whined. "How do you work in this?" Komui looked up from a mound of paper he was basically swimming in. He smiled.

"The mess helps me think." He said. I gasped and proceeded to pass out with Cross catching me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alexis no, please!" I screeched as I shot up into a sitting position. I had the most horrible nightmare that Alexis wouldn't let me clean her office. I looked at my surroundings and paled. It was real, this office is horrible.

"No need to faint again." Cross said hurriedly. "Drink tea." He shoved some tea in front of my face and the pungent fumes of green tea calmed my nerves. Well, I regained some color in my cheeks. I sipped down the hot tea and blinked as I looked around one more time, containing myself. I took in a deep breath.

"I want to go home." I sighed.

"Ah, Allen will kill us then drag us back." He said with a slight laugh.

"No, Cross." I said shaking my head slightly. "I want to go home. Live a normal life for a while." Cross sighed and blew out a burst of cigarette smoke.

"And you've totally turned the mood sour." He said. "Darn you, Te-"

"My name is One!" I exclaimed as I heard the door open. I glared at Cross.

"You don't have to yell." He groaned.

"And you don't have to almost give away information that isn't relavent anymore." I said right back. He sighed in annoyance.

"Oh, so you're awake again, One?" Komui said.

"Yes..." I said. "Can I get that book up there?" I asked pointing to it. All eyes traveled to it. The book was a dingy gold color and was around fifteen feet off the ground. I bet that's the book ghost bookman gave me.

"Why?" Komui asked. I shrugged.

"It's the only book that looks like that." I said.

"Well, I suppose..." He said. I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Thank you!" I cheered as I already started climbing up a ladder to get said book.

"Why do I still hang out with you?" I heard Cross muttered.

"Because I'm just that awesome." I chimmed as I reached the book. "Cross, catch." I said jumping off the ladder with the book.

"One!" He yelled in terror as I heard hurried movement and a gasp. He caught me and I grinned like a madwoman. Then I hopped out of his arms and walked out of the office like none of that just happened. I hummed a tune as I walked to the room I was staying in. I think they realized we would just find a way out faster if we were kept in some interrogation room or prison. Smart people. I suddenly felt hungry so I maneuvered my path so that I was going towards the cafeteria.

When I got in there was a sudden silence. I ignored it and skipped over to Jerry. "Hello again, master chef!" I greeted cheerily. "Can I bother you for some food?" He nodded.

"What do you want, um.."

"Ah, you can call me One." I said.

"Okay, One." He said unsure of himself. "What do you want?"

"Rice and fish." I answered. "I don't know, something simple." I stood in a daze for a moment. "I guess I'm feeling a bit homesick." I added with a small smile. "I bet Allen is too." My voice took a turn for the worst and I'm pretty sure I just made myself really depressed. I sighed and sat at an empty table.

"Did she depress herself?" Someone asked in a hushed tone.

"Do you think she's right about Allen?" Another asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I want to go home!" I whined slamming my head onto the armrest of the couch. "I bet One does too."

"Home where?" Kanda snorted. "You live here." I growled as Stella groaned and rushed to the door and banged in it until someone opened the door.

"Get me away from those idiots!" She screeched. "I can't take their bickering anymore."

"We are not idiots." We growled together. We instantly glared at each other before I just sighed.

"I want to go home." I whined again. I then blinked and shot up from my position. "One gave me a blue book and it's sitting on my bed. Can I get it?"

"Why did you suddenly remember that?" Kanda questioned.

"I'm thinking on a hunch." I said as the door closed once again after someone nodded to me.

"What kind of hunch?" Stella said falling into a couch after her failed attempt to get out.

"I don't want to say anything and look like an idiot." I said. She sighed.

"Well okay then." She said. "What was that book anyway?"

"A family tree..." I said trailing off. "It has almost all of our family members in it since the beginning of our family. It even has their names."

"And why is that so important?" Kanda asked.

"I'm not saying anything so I don't look stupid if I'm wrong." I said.

"Too late for that." He sneered. Stella screamed in pure agony before we could start an argument again.

"Look you two!" She screeched. "You both love One! Agree upon that and share in each others comfort! I can't deal with the arguing anymore. Now shut up or I sweat I'll knock you unconscious and keep you that way until we are allowed out of this room!"

"Uh, yes ma'am." We chorused. The door opened.

"Here you go, Allen." The person said holding out a book.

"Thanks." I said grabbing it then shooting away from Stella. She scares me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had just finished eating so now I was back in my room with that book. I opened it up and it was a pop-up book like I remembered it. It was a story about a farefolk circus with animals that didn't exists.  I flipped through gaining insight on the story line. Basically it was like this:

Long ago when human and the unknown lived in harmony, there was a circus that preformed at midnight in the middle of the forest. Humans visited the circus often and laughed the night away.
The circus contained many acts including the taming of chimeras and flying tricks of pegasi. But, there was one act that only showed once a year at the circus that no one wanted to miss. This act was the act of the twin clowns that did many different types of tricks.
One night, the two twins decided they would stop their acts but, do one last trick. When the their show had started, the circus disappeared into thin air. No one knew where it went and the people watching them, also went missing.
The towns people were frightened and even when a new circus started, they never attended it. They assumed the fairies had planned it. Angered at this, the fairy king brought down a rain that didn't stop and flooded the lands.
Soon after, the people that had disappeared with the old circus came back and confronted the farefolk and the towns people. They were radiating with white light and they spoke. "Stop this, nothing is wrong. This fued should not continue." One hundred and nine voices rang out. The rain stopped and everyone decided to get along once more. But of course, there were those few who didn't think like the others. Fourteen refused to be in harmony. All of them fairies, two of them the mislead twin clowns. They did make plans to stop the harmony but, that is a different story...

I flipped through the book once more. Did they just explain the creation of Innocence and the fourteen Noah in a children's book? My mind is blown. I shut the book and pondered on this for a moment. They called the clown twins the "mislead twins" so does that mean that Allen and I are them? It could be Jadesbi also. I thought about that and started laughing at that. Not them for sure. I sighed and grabbed the book and left my room. It was around seven o'clock now. I sprinted down some stairs and walked down the hallway to Komui's office. I was stopped by Lenalee who was carrying a tray. I smiled. "Hi, Lenalee." I called as I caught up to her.

"Oh, hi, One." She said. "What are you doing?"

"Returning a book to Komui." I said. "Hey, have you seen Cross?"

"He's talking with Komui." She said. "I was just bringing them some coffee." I nodded and smiled.

"That's nice of you." I said.

"It's no problem, really." She assured me with a smile. I opened the door for her and we both entered. I took a deep breath and tried to make sure I didn't faint.

"Komui!" I whined. "Please clean up." I pleaded. He looked around and sighed. I put the book on Cross' lap. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"What?" He asked. I crossed my arms and gave him a face.

"Read it." I said narrowing my eyes.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Cross."

"One." He taunted.

"Just read." I said incredulously. He sighed and opened up the book. He read it boredly before he suddenly sat up towards the end. His eyebrows creased as he flipped back and reread it. He looked up at me and I gave him a  smug face. "And you didn't think my obsessive reading was useful."

"I don't get it." Komui said. I took the book from Cross and gave it to Komui. Lenalee started reading over his shoulder. They both looked up at me, then back at the book.

"So the twin Noah, Jadesbi, are mislead?" Komui asked.

"The only twin Noah you know about right?" I asked when I realized they didn't know I was a Noah. Cross didn't say anything about it either. I don't think it'll be a good idea to just suddenly tell them, 'Oh by the way, I'm a Noah.'

Nooo.

Oh, shut up.

Well, you finally realized what that book was. Took you some years but, I guess it's fine. You found out eventually.

I really hate you right now.

"How long has this been here?" Lenalee asked.

"Hey!" A person called beating their hands against the door frame in agitation. We all looked to them. It was Lavi. "One, come here for a sec. You're going to want to see this. Lenalee too." He said looking down the hall. He looked back. "Come in. This way." Lenalee and I looked at each other before going after him. I wonder what it is...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

99.2K 2.9K 21
You, The Reader-chan, walks in an asylum where young teenagers like to hangout and have parties, you are named 'The Asylum Walker' for what you do in...
381 1 57
The story of Atlantis, one shrouded in mystery and legend. Nearly all but forgotten by time itself. What follows is only a small part of Atlantis' ep...
77.8K 2.6K 44
After watching her parents die before her eyes, 17 year old Tris Prior and her brother Caleb Prior have been in and out of foster homes. Recently the...
4K 209 17
White was given to an organization right after she was born, she was a mutant of her own kind, she was known as 72. Growing up from that place until...