One, You Are In Sooo Much Trouble

I have been restricted from going into town. I am literally dying. I mean, I need fresh air! I need to socialize with people not in the White Order. Allen's being all clingy, Kanda's being all stoic because we're never alone, Stella and Stark have gone all twinsey on me, and all of my apprentices are off on missions. I need to find Cross; maybe he'll bust me out. I could tempt him by paying for a bottle of his favorite wine. I have enough money for it. Yep, I'm going to find Cross.

I poked my head out the door and sprinted to his room. I opened the door and slipped inside before closing it again. The man was drinking by himself like he was miserable. "Cross," I said quietly. "You got to get me out of here!"

"Allen and Kanda?" He questioned. I nodded.

"You have to help me." I whined.

"I don't know." He said. "Alexis-"

"I'll buy you your favorite bottle of wine." I mused. He quickly stood up.

"Let's go." He said walking out of his room. I followed him. I knew I could count on Cross.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terra seemed miserable lately. I guess it wasn't helping that Kanda and I never got along. I'm an over-protective brother, so what did you expect? I was with Stella and Starlight who have become strangely immersed in their own universe. I'm pretty sure I don't exsist to them right now. I sighed as I stood up. I better talk to Alexis about a mission. Here, it's pretty different from the Black Order with missions. You have to ask for one and Alexis picks one based on how well she thinks you can handle it. If she assigns you a mission when you haven't asked, it most likely means something bad is about to haappen and we should try to stop it. I knocked on the door of her office. "Come on in, Allen." She said. I poked my head in the door.

"How did you know it was me?" I asked. She looked up from her paperwork with an amused face.

"You're the only one that knocks." She said. I sighed and nodded as I looked around the room. It seemed messier than usual. Alexis seemed to notice my observation. "One was usually the one to keep this place in order..... I think she's on strike." I guess Terra doesn't take well confinement.

"By the way, have you seen her?" I asked. "I haven't seen her or Cross for a couple of days?...." We looked at each other. "They didn't." I said.

"They did." She said. She got up and walked over to her door and opened it. "Somebody get me the blueberry!" She yelled. There was a chorus of 'Yes, ma'am's. This is not got.g to end well.....