I Can Explain This... Sort Of

"Why the hell is there a suit in my office?" Alexis asked. I looked at Kanda, who looked at Cross, who looked at Lavi, who looked at Allen, who looked at Solomon.

"If I may explain." Said demon said stepping up.

"No." Alexis growled. "You may not." He stepped back and shut his mouth. "Two?"

"I can say this with absolute sincerity-"

"Cut the crap, Two." She told him.

"I don't know." He said shrinking back.

"Hmm, Lavi?" She asked.

"He fell on top of Allen and me before asking to travel with us." He said truthfully. Alexis narrowed her eyes.

"You aren't telling me the whole truth." She said.

"But, that's all that matters." I chimed. She shot a glare. "Shutting up now." She looked at Allen.

"So you pick up strays too." She said. "Between you and One we'll never not have any members." We sighed. "Solomon!" She yelled.

"Yes ma'am." Solomon said saluting her.

"You will be allowed to stay here as long as One finds you a stalker." She told him. "I would say caretaker but no, he's stalking you." As blunt as ever. Wait, me?!

"Where am I supposed to find one of those?" I asked. "Everyone's-"

"Not everyone." Alexis said.

"No." I said instantly. "I'll be his stalker. That's a punishment no one should go through."

"Not him." She said exasperatedly. "Kentai."

"Oh." I said relieved. "Okay."

"Who were you talking about before?" Allen asked. Lavi, Solomon, and Kanda looked interested also. Two, Cross, and I shivered and shook our heads rapidly. Never again...

"Uh, let's go get Kentai." Two said. "Cross?"

"Will I get wine?" He questioned.

"You need to get off that stuff." I said. "Smoking's bad enough as is. You're inhaling smoke. Do you know what's in those things?"

"You have your books." He said. "Let me have my wine and cigarettes."

"Again, you're inhaling smoke." I said. "People die from smoke inhalation in fires. What do you think this does?"

"Makes me more tolerant when a fire does happen. I'll survive longer." He told me. I wish I had a book to hurl at his head. Alexis did it for me.

"You're a fucking idiot." She told him as he groaned in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kentai!" I yelled over the railing of the lunchroom. "You need to stalk this guy." Said brown haired boy stood up with a groan as he bit into an apple and put away his plate and truged up the stairs to me and Solomon. Two and Cross abandoned me... Again. Kanda stayed with me though.

"Who?" He asked.

"Solomon over here." I said pointing to him. He walked up.

"Listen here, just tell me when you're going to leave and I'll go with you. Don't run off on your own or else Alexis will kill you. Sound good?" He asked.

"Okay." Solomon said.

"Good. Let's go find you a room." He told the demon. The two walked away.