Rin and Lin

Cross walked me to my room. Once we made it to my door I turned to him. "You weren't really planning to trap me in my room, were you?" I asked. He smiled. 

"When would I ever?" He asked. I smiled and we ran outside. We used the Ark and made our way to the entrance Two and the others used. We always used the Ark, but we had to be careful or the Black Order will start to notice us and that could hinder our plans. We waited at the entrance.

"Where are they?!" I yelled. Then Allen, Two, Brent, Lloyd, and two others came outside. They quickly turned around to defend themselves. Cross and I looked at each other. We put our hands together and used our unoccupied hands to pull up the child-sized coffins from the ground.

"Dual Innocence: Rin and Lin." We said. The chains on the coffins fell off and two Twins stepped out. The one wearing a black hat, shirt, boots, and had white hair, shorts, and gloves on was Lin and was Cross' little ball of mischief. Rin on the other hand was my little angel and had a white hat, shirt, boots, and black hair, shorts, and gloves on. They were polar opposites, but the best of sisters and twins. They smiled at us. "Protect them. Don't let the Noah through."

"Of course!" They chorused sweetly. They ran up and shot a beam of light, blowing up the entrance. After that Two and the others turned to stare at us.

"Thanks a lot for helping my brother. Alexis didn't want me to go!" I said happily, but pouting at the end.

"One! It's been so long. You and Cross should fight together more often." Rin and Lin said sullenly.

"Sorry! I'll let you two stay out as long as Cross agrees." I said.

"Cross?" They said and looked at him with wide eyes.

"I don't care. Just as long as you don't bother me." Cross replied. They hugged him and jumped around, then noticed Allen.

"Hey, are you Allen? Do you know how long One has been looking for you? She used to-" They said and stopped as I put my hands over their mouths.

"Girls, those coffins are still there." I said quietly in their ears. Their eyes bulged out.

"Please, no!" They yelled and started to apologize profusely. I smiled.

"You want to go get ice cream?" I asked that two of them.

"Yes!" Rin said quietly. She was so soft spoken.

"No." Lin said. "I don't like cold things. I thought for a second while putting my hand to my chin.

"Then let's go get cake!" I said. They looked at each other and nodded. "Okay, let's go!" We started to walk off when Cross stopped me.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked exasperatedly. I mentally checked the things off with my fingers. One, sneak away from the White Order headquarters. Two, get to the entrance. Three, save Allen and the others. And now four, take the twins to get cake and have fun. I stared at Cross blankly. I didn't know what he was talking about. His eye twitched in anger and he punched me on the top of my head.

"Cross!" I yelled and held my head. To retaliate I kicked his legs. "What's wrong with you?"

"You!" He replied ticked off and rubbing his shin. "How are we going to explain this to Alexis?"

"I thought you had a plan." I yelled in horror of realization. "You helped me sneak out."

"We can't get cake, can we?" Rin and Lin asked in unison. 

"No, no. We'll go get cake." I said. I turned to Two and walked up to him. I sighed and put a hand on his shoulder. "You didn't see us." I said. "Just don't mention us and we'll come back later.Cross will probably go drink in some random bar and I'm going to get the twins cake." I said. I hugged Allen and smiled at everyone. "We have to go, but see you later! Come on, Cross."