Bait // Thiam

由 thiamsbeta

"What's the worst thing you've ever done?" I asked him. "I fell in love with you!" And with those couple of... 更多

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
**Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Epilogue
Thank you
New book!

Chapter 14

7.4K 271 446
由 thiamsbeta

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing, slightly annoyed that I had to get up. I turned around slowly and leaned on my arm, picking up my phone and turning off my alarm. I went to say good morning to Theo, but realised he wasn't in his bed.

I quickly got up and ran down the stairs, making I didn't fall or slip over. I ran into the kitchen and looked for him, hoping I didn't miss him. I ran into the living room and took a deep breath out when I saw him on the ground, playing with Cosmo.

"Hey you're awake." He looked at me and stood up, patting Cosmo's head before coming over to me. "Sorry, I had to say goodbye to him."

"It's fine, I was just worried that you already left and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye." I explained to him, blinking the tears out of my eyes before he could see them. "When are you leaving?"

"Now, I was just about to come and say bye to you." He laughed, picking up his small bad and slinging it across his arm. "Thank you again so much and tell your Mom I said thanks again."

"Did you speak to my Mom this morning?" I asked him, wondering if she was home yet.

"She rang the home phone, but you were still asleep so she told me to tell you that she was staying at the hospital. She said there was no point in her coming home because she had to start early the next day." He told me, leaning on the wall.

I just nodded and played with my fingers, slightly annoyed at how my own mother can't even be here. I guess I'm use to it though. Always being alone and having to do things by myself. Theo walked over to me and put out his hand, going for a handshake, but I push it away from me.

Instead of shaking his hand, I gave him a hug. It felt necessary and I know he's fine with it, because as soon as I hugged him, his heart stopped beating crazy fast. It slowed down to a normal pace and he hugged me back, tighter then what I hugged him.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow." He told me, letting go of me and placing his hands on my shoulder. He looked down at me and gave me one last smile, adding a wink onto it this time. "Catch you later, Dunbar."

I laughed at the way he called me Dunbar and followed his to the front door, waiting for him to get into his car and leave. Once he was in the car and pulling out of the drive way, I waved him goodbye and watched as he drove the road, shortly out of sight.

I closed the door and turned around, noticing that the house to use a bit of a clean. I started in the kitchen and did the dishes, cleaned down the benches and cleaned up around the kitchen table. Once the kitchen was done I quickly vacuumed the living room and gave that a quick tidy up, by putting the pillows back on the couch and cleaning up after Theo and I.

Everything that I was cleaning up was from Theo and I and that made me miss him even more. He was good company and now it's just too quiet without him. I was satisficed with the living room and now there's just one room left. The room I've been trying to avoid entering and kind of hoping I still can. My bedroom.

I walked up the stairs and entered my room, looking at Theo's bed and smiling at the thought of him still being here. I went over to the bed and started taking off the pillows, getting read so I could put the bed away and clean my room up.

I went to take off the blanket, but I noticed a jumper on the end of his bed and it didn't belong to me. I put it up and as soon as I smelt it, I knew it belong to Theo. It had the same smell as him last night and it smelt nice.

"Why'd you have to leave?" I whispered to myself, sitting on his bed and resting my back of my bed. I pulled my knees up to my chest and hugged his jumper, trying to imagine what I would be doing right now if he was still here.

I tried to imagine something fun, but I couldn't. I couldn't imagine anything because I was all alone again and there's no one here to keep me entertained. I was alone, my Mom is at work, my stepdad is at work and Theo went back home, were he belongs.

And I'm just left here alone and waiting to see if my Mom or stepdad are going to come home, which they most likely will but go straight to bed, and then wake up and leave straight in the morning again. I closed my eyes and rested my head in the knees, letting the tears fall out my eyes.

I didn't want to be alone anymore, but I can't help that and neither can my parents. They have to work to keep this household alive and healthy. They can't just quite their jobs, but I know they want to.

I looked up and wiped away my tears, forcing a smile and laughing, thinking about how ridiculous I muse look right now. Sitting on a guys bed that I've only just met, crying because I miss him and his company, whilst in a big house by myself.

I reached up for my phone and dialled in a number, I knew would make me feel better. I typed in the last didge and took a small breath in, making sure this is what I wanted. I pressed the green button and held the phone against my ear, waiting for the person on the other end to answer.

"Hey, Liam!" She yelled, sounding excited that it was me on the phone.

"Hey, Hayden what you up to?" I asked her, only just noticing that my voice came out shaky. I cleared my throat and hoped she didn't notice.

"What's wrong? It sounds like you've been crying." She asked me, soften her voice.

"I have." I told her, running my tonged across my bottom lip. "I'm just tired of being alone."

"Why are you alone?" She asked me, making my eyes water up again. "Do you want me to come over? I can be there in like five minutes, because I'm on a jog and I'm close to your house." She asked me, making me smile.

"If that isn't to much to ask for." I told her, getting up and walking downstairs, waiting for her.

"I'll be there shortly." She told me, ending the call.

I ran to the door and waited for her to come over, so I could give her a massive hug and thank her. I looked out the door every ten seconds and as soon as I saw her, my heart dropped into my stomach. I opened the door and smiled as soon as she smiled at me. She ran up to me and embraced me in a hug.

I looked down at her and hugged her back, only just noticing our height difference. I wasn't much taller, but I was still taller than her.

"You should of called earlier." She playfully punched me, hugging me again. "How long have you been alone?" She asked me, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Not that long." I lied to her, hoping she would believe me. "Honestly, Theo didn't even leave that long ago, but I just hate the feeling of being lonely." I told her, running a hand through my messy hair.

She just shook her head and walked in, smiling whilst she looked around my house. I followed behind her, watching her smile grow as soon as she saw Cosmo. She bent down next to him and started playing with him, patting his stomach and playing with his head.

"So I kind of want to talk to you about something." I told her, sitting down on the couch and watching as she played with Cosmo.

"Yea, about what?" She asked me, walking over to me and sitting next to me.

"About last night or this morning. I can't really remember what time it was, but that doesn't really matter." I told her, shaking my head and nervously laughing. "You were pretty drunk, so you probably don't remember it, but we kissed." I told her, going quieter as I said kissed.

"I was pretty drunk, maybe you can show me how it went?" She asked me, biting the corner of her lip and shrugging her shoulders.

As soon as she said that, I felt like I couldn't speak or breath. She closed her eyes and slowly leaned in, making me more nervous by the second. I closed my eyes as well, and leant in, crashing our lips together.

I moved my lips in sync with hers, and grabbed her hand, entwining our fingers together. I smiled into the lip and pulled back, breathless at how amazing that was, almost like the first time all over again.

"I defiantly remember now." She laughed, letting got of my hand and placing her hand on my leg. "That was amazing. I never thought that you would be such an amazing kisser." She nervously laughed.

"So what are we?" I asked her, smiling and taking her hand back into mine.

"Well I mean, hopefully you'll be my boyfriend." She looked at me, her cheeks bright pink.

As soon as she said those words, I knew I was going to be able to say a single word. I made sure I didn't open my mouth, so I could avoid any weird noises escaping my mouth, so I just sat there in silence. I took a deep breath in and cleared my throat, look her in the eyes smiling.

She looked at me confused, a worried expression in her eyes. I knew that I'd kept her waiting long enough, so I grew a pair and opened my mouth.

"Is that even a question? Of course I'll be your boyfriend." I smiled, watching as her whole face lit up again.

She grabbed my face and kissed me again, making me feel like I was the luckiest person ever. I had finally got the girl I wanted, but it didn't feel like what I expected it to feel like. I didn't feel as excited as I thought I would, but I guess I'm still kind of shocked.

I guess.

———————————-
MERRY (late) CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Thank you for 6K! x

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

17K 307 13
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚. [𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧...
52.2K 1.4K 97
Season 1-6 Scott McCall x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover
163K 3.9K 41
"i think i have feelings for him!" "what kind of feelings?" "love" started: september 2018 | ended: april 2019 social media/real life
68.8K 1.9K 43
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬. ...