It Started With A Hug and End...

By haniixxvi

Park Sung Chan, now works for SS501 and CASSIOPEIA. She and Jung Min had a fight leading to her disliking hi... More

It Started With A Hug and Ended With A Kiss!
Chapter 1 - Arrivals.
Chapter 2 - The Meeting.
Chapter 3 - The Annoying Horse.
Chapter 4 - Her bias and His fan
Chapter 5 - His wishes
Chapter 6 - Stuck.
Chapter 7 - Confusions and Confessions
A chapter for our Eternal Center: Kyu's Gift
Chapter 8 - Hero Oppa!
Chapter 9 - A Day with Jae Joong...
Chapter 10 - Falling Away
Chapter 11 - Dating Him
Chapter 12 - The Jealous Mal
Chapter 13 - We Are Back!
Chapter 14 - Love on Ice
Chapter 16 - Complicated Truth Part 1
Chapter 17 - Complicated Truth Part 2
Chapter 18 - HE really is a HALLYU STAR.
Chapter 19 - Mutual Feelings
Chapter 20 - Still in Love
Chapter 21 - 넌알고있니? Do you know?
Chapter 22 - Christmas in Jeju.
Chapter 23 - Sweet Lies~
Chapter 24 - That Inevitable Night
Chapter 25 - I Wanna Be With You~
Chapter 26 - The Shocking Upshot
Chapter 27 - Surprises
Chapter 28 - Conquering
Final Chapter [29] - Impromptu.
EPILOGUE: FIVE YEARS LATER.

Chapter 15 - The DongBang501's Scandal

370 9 5
By haniixxvi

Jungmin~

November 22, 2015

I opened my eyes as the pale sunlight lit my room.

It's already cold nowadays.

We just finished our concert last week and we got this one week rest before continuing with our activities.

I haven't gone in the dorm for several months and I would like to see how the dorm looked like now.

Probably full of spider webs and dust.

And I want to see her.

"Oh? Already awake?" my mom asked as she slipped her head in my room's door.

"De." I answered and smiled weakly.

"Get up already and have some breakfast." she said and closed the door.

I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom then I arranged my bed and room.

Wangjanim! Wangjanim! Messeji isseoyo!

My phone rang and I opened it.

1 Message Recieved: Kyujongie.

"Have you seen the news? There is a scandal. You. Sungchan. Jaejoong."

My brows furrowed at the mention of our names.

I ran downstairs and opened the TV.

"SS501's Park Jung Min and Cassiopeia's Kim Jae Joong were both the hot topics of the cyber world since last night as pictures of them were released online. They were both seen together with the same girl. Some say that this girl used to be Park Jung Min's girlfriend but he dumped her that's why she ended up becoming Kim Jae Joong's girlfriend. Netizens say that this girl must be playing with the two guys and the guys might be the girl's victim. Both parties haven't responded or reacted yet. SKB News will return after a few advertisements."

What the heck is going on?

What kind of rubbish is this?

Though they have blurred her face on TV... On websites I'm sure that it can be clearly seen.

"Is that true? Yeoja chingu? " my mother asked as she sat beside me.

"Aniya. It's just the girl that works at our company and at the same time she is Jaejoong hyung's girlfriend. She's always with us, most likely with Kyujong but why is it me? I don't get it at all!" I explained as I tried to think who could've started spreading a nonsense rumor like this.

"I pity the girl. She's just working and other's are using her just to stir up some trouble between people." my mother said.

Without second thoughts, I took my car keys.

"Where are you going?" my mother asked.

"I'll go outside and get some fresh air." I answered.

Though I would go to the dorm to check her.

Who could've been spreading rumors like that?

Why?

Why her?

As soon as I arrived at the dorm, Kyujong and Youngsaeng's car are already parked.

I ran to the elevator and pressed 6 and just before the elevator closed, a hand stopped it.

"Jaejoong hyung," I said.

"I know that you have already seen it." he said as he dialled on his phone.

"She's not answering my calls." he desperately said.

I tried dialling her number but it's the operator who answered me.

As soon as we reached the 6th floor, we can already see Kyujong and Youngsaeng standing outside her door.

I ran to them and Jaejoong as well.

"She won't open the door." Kyujong informed.

"Sungchan-ah! Sungchan-ah! Open this!" Jaejoong shouted as he banged loudly on the door.

"Hyung, don't. Others are still sleeping." Youngsaeng said as he stopped Jaejoong from banging the door.

"Excuse me." an old lady approached us.

"Annyeong hassimnika halmeoni." we greeted her.

"Sorry for disturbing you." I said.

"Are you looking for Sungchan-ssi?" she asked.

"De!" we answered in chorus.

"Ah... She left an hour ago. She said that she'll go out for an exercise." the old lady answered.

"Oh.. Is that so? Kamsahamnida." Kyujong said as the old lady walked away.

"Does she already know about it?" I heard Jaejoong asked Youngsaeng.

Youngsaeng just shrugged at the question.

"Should we look for her?" I asked.

"I guess no?" Youngsaeng said pointing to Sungchan who just arrived.

Jaejoong ran to her immediately and hugged her.

Kyujong tapped my shoulder lightly.

I gave him a weak smile.

Telling him that I am fine.

Though I'm not. Really. :(

"Yah.. Kapchagi wae kurae?" Sungchan asked as she released herself from the hug.

"Ah... There's a news." Jaejoong said but he seems like hesitant to inform her.

"Why don't we all go inside? It's a bit cold." she said as she held his hands and walked

towards her door.

I flinched at the sight infront of me.

I really really really really want to run away but doing that doesn't feel so right.

As soon as we entered, Sungchan offered us to sit while Jaejoong went to the kitchen to

make some tea. Then she followed him.

"Kim Jaejoong! Andwae!" I could hear Sungchan screamed from the kitchen.

Her scream was followed by Jaejoong's laugh.

I peaked a bit to see what was happening.

"Mian. Hahahaha!" Jaejoong said as he wiped off the dirt from her face.

"Oh. Jungmin-ssi, what would you prefer to drink?" Jaejoong asked me as he noticed me peaking.

I was about to answer but...

"He would prefer this." Sungchan said as she took out a bottle of carrot juice from the refrigerator.

Then she poured its contents to a glass.

"Here. Kindly bring them outside Jaejoong-ssi." she ordered him and followed him.

She held my shirt and pulled me along.

I sat down beside Kyujong and opposite us sat the couple.

Youngsaeng sat beside Kyu.

"So? What is this all about?" Sungchan asked.

Jaejoong took out his tablet and showed her some articles from the websites.

Sungchan looked like she can't believe what she was seeing.

"How... How did they?" she asked stammering.

"We don't know as well. But I guess their target is not Jungmin or Jaejoong hyung. It is you, Sungchan-ah." Youngsaeng said as he sternly looked at the articles from his phone.

I browsed at the photos on every article.

"Oh! This one." I said as I showed them a particular photo.

"This one... I guess it was taken around last February. Just before Kyujong's birthday." I said as I managed to remember the time that I told her that she was sort of important to me.

"Ah... So... When they saw us, together. They thought that Jungmin and you has broken up." Jaejoong said.

"Sort of." Kyujong said.

"Eh?" me and her both reacted to Kyu's words.

Jaejoong looked strangely at us.

I looked at her and she looked away from me.

T_T

"They must thought that way. The writers of the article." Kyu finished the sentence.

Sungchan took Jaejoong's tablet and carefully read and studied every article.

"We're even trending on twitter." Jaejoong said amusingly.

I checked twitter and saw hash tags like #JungminGF, #JaejoongGF, #BitchReturnOurJaejoong, #StopPlayingWithJungmin, #JaejoongIsMine.

"Did any of you told anything on the media?" Sungchan asked.

Jaejoong hyung looked at me and we looked at her and we both shook our heads.

"So, what is your plan?" Youngsaeng asked Jaejoong.

Sungchan~

Youngsaeng asked Jaejoong what is his plan.

Actually, I have known this news last night.

I just tried to pretend that I know nothing just before they came.

"We should tell them the truth." Jaejoong finally said.

"Eh? Tell them?" I asked him as I looked at him.

"De. We'll simply tell them that we are dating and you just work for Jungmin." he said.

"I agree with that." Youngsaeng said as he looked at Jungmin who responded with a nod.

"So, you two will have a press conference." Kyujong said.

"Do I have to come too?" I asked.

"No need. You just stay here." Jungmin said.

"It's settled. We'll arrange a conference. We'll be going first. Bye." Young Saeng said.

Then the three left first, leaving me and Jaejoong behind.

"Are you ok?" he asked me.

"De. I just don't know what they would get by creating a scandal like this." I said.

"Well, Scandals... it's either to pull their self up or pull you down." he said as he pulled me closer to him.

"Or pull me closer to you?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

He smiled and whispered, "Why not?"

"Babo." I answered then we both laughed.

"Yah... You will really tell them that we're dating?" I asked him.

Actually, I was worried with this.

I have never put much thought on how my life would turn out if Jaejoong would publicly  announce our relationship.

"Wae? Are you worried?" Jaejoong asked.

I nodded slowly.

"Don't be. Cast your worries away. I will protect you. I will." he said as he kissed my head.

I hugged him tighter.

I know that because of me, both of them are now facing an issue just to protect me.

That, I will not allow.

I must find the culprit.

Jaejoong~

I am now at the press conference.

Jungmin sat beside me.

"We must tell the truth." he said.

"Of course." I answered.

"Is it true that the girl in the photo are both related to you?" -reporter1

"Yes." Jungmin and me answered.

That brought "Really?" "Is that so?" "Oh..." "Ah..." among the audience.

"Park Jung Min-ssi, what is your relationship with her?" -reporter2

"She works on 3S. As SS501's personal assistant." Jungmin

"How long has she been working?"-reporter2

"Almost 11 months." Jungmin

"Kim Jae Joong-ssi, what is your relationship with her?" -reporter3

As soon as the question was asked, it felt like I was tongue-tied.

I don't really know what to do.

What I will say here will affect both of US.

I looked at Jung Min and he gave me nod.

I stared at the reporters and sternly said that...

"We're dating."

That made a ruckus among the reporters.

"How long have you been dating?" -reporter4

"It's on the 7th month." I said.

"How did you know her?" -reporter5

Can't I just not answer them?

It feels like so wrong...

"Jaejoong-ssi?" Jungmin patted me.

"Ah... Oh... I met her during the birthday of SS501's Kyujong. And that's where it all started." I explained.

"So I hope that this issue would stop. We are neither victims nor culprits. And I hope whoever posted those articles would stop posting rubbish like that." Jungmin said as he walked out.

"To the one who posted, I also hope that you won't barge in with someone's private life. I know that we are celebrities but our private lives are ours. Please mind your own business." I said then I walked out.

I just told them that she's my girl.

Did I just made a wrong move?

My heart's not at ease right now...

_______________________________________________________________________

Somewhere in the conference area~

A girl was staring at Park Jung Min who just got out of the conference hall...

"Andwaeeeeeeeeeeeeee! This can't be happening! She couldn't get through the situation just like that. No matter what. She must stay away from Jungmin. I will post the new set of pictures." she whispered to herself.

The next day...

Jung Min~

3S Entertainment.

"Why there are so many girls?" Hee Jun asked as he stared at the number of fans outside the company.

* Remember CHAPTER 13?? HEE JUN is the lovely dongsaeng that fancies Sung Chan so much and seems like Jung Min's little rival. *

"Molla. They've been there since last night." Hyung Jun answered as he stared at the crowd too.

As I was about to go and check what's happening outside, Kyu Jong came rushing inside the company while dragging Sung Chan whose covering her forehead with a handkerchief.

"What's happening?" I asked anxiously as Kyu Jong dragged her to our office. I followed them and saw that her forehead is bleeding.

"You... Kwaenchana?" I asked her as I took the handkerchief from her.

"Try getting hit in the forehead with a stone. And tell me if you're okay." she answered blantly and Kyu Jong came with the first aid kit and cured her cut.

"Aigoo! This girl! I'm just asking." I said and pushed her forehead lightly which earned me a killing stare from Kyu Jong.

Then moments later, the other members and Hee Jun appeared at the office.

"What happened?" Hyun Joong asked Kyu Jong.

Kyu sat beside Sung Chan and put a band aid on her.

"Someone threw a stone at her when we were going out of the dorm." he answered.

"Hyung, have you seen what the culprit looks like?" Hee Jun asked.

"Ani... When I tried to search for that person, no one was in the street since it was very early in the morning." Kyu answered as he shook his head.

"Last time a scandal. Now throwing a stone. What could be next? I guess it's a sasaeng." Young Saeng said.

"A sasaeng?! Why would I have one? I'm not famous!" Sung Chan said and touched her forehead.

"Not until before the presscon. Your face was clearly seen on the photos and who could not recognize you? And you are Kim Jae Joong's girlfriend." I bluntly told her.

"It might be one of Jaejoongie's sasaeng." Hyun Joong said.

I noticed that she bit her lip. A sign that she's definitely pissed off.

She stood up and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"Outside." she answered then ran.

We followed her to stop her.

Those girls outside might be sasaengs....

They might hurt her.

And I don't what could I do with them if that happens...

"Yah! I am Kim Jae Joong's girlfriend. Who wants to throw stones at me? Throw them now! Hurt me! Kill me! But you will never take his love for me!" she shouted at the top of her lungs infront of the girls.

The girls were about to throw things to her but she crossed her arms in front of her and she said...

"BUT! I will never lose without fighting! Bring it on!"

Then the girls started throwing things at her and she threw things back at them too...

Then she grabbed the fire extinguisher beside the security's post and started using it to the girls. The girls backed off and a police's siren could be heard from a distance and the girls started running away.

"Yah... Sung Chan-ah! You are so brave!" Hyun Joong praised her.

And the others ran towards her.

"It's not like that." she answered shyly.

"That was epic." Hyung Jun added making Sung Chan blush.

Just as I thought that all the girls ran away, I saw someone hiding behind one of the cars. Her height is average and she has a short hair.

I was about to go to her when the police car arrived and blocked my way.

"They're already gone." Young Saeng said to the police.

"We're here to help you with the security." the police said.

"Oh... Is that so? Then... Thank you for that! Let's talk about it inside." Young Saeng said as he took the police inside.

I went to the car where the girl was hiding but she isn't there anymore.

"Is there a problem?" Sung Chan asked appearing beside me.

"You scared me! When did you get here?" I asked her and kept looking around.

"Yah... Are you okay? Are you missing something?" she asked again.

"Nothing. Let's go there." I said.

"Wait... I think I stepped on something." she said and when we looked at the floor there is a flash drive or disk or USB.

"Ah! It's a flash drive! Who owns this?" she asked as she gave me the thing.

"Molla. Maybe it belongs to one of the girls who were here a while ago." I said as I gave her back the flash drive to her.

"Everyone! Let's go inside!" Kyu Jong said as he pulled Sung Chan to enter the company.

"Jung Min-ah!" Hyung Jun called me and I followed them inside.

I looked back again...

The girls' face was still vivid in my mind.

____________________________________________________________________

YAH~ What's happening 'round here? A SASAENG?? Omona!

What's next?

CHAPTER 16  - Complicated Truths.

In every truth, there is a lie. In every lie, there is a reason...

STAY TUNED! :)))) Thanks for reading my pretties~ Awww... I miss Kyu calling TS' pretties. >.<

tepmustbeinlove♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169M 5.5M 67
A place where everything is mysterious, enchanting, bloody, and shitty. Entering is the other way of suicidal. Just one wrong move and everything wil...
327K 5.1K 96
Haven Prado's mother sold her for millions in slavery to her business partner, Marco Madrigal. She manages to escape the night Marco attempts to do s...
135M 5.3M 131
Masarap mapunta sa Section na may pagkaka-isa. Meron mang hnd pagkaka-unawaan, napag-uusapan naman. Panu kung mapunta ka sa Section na ikaw lang ang...
5.5K 62 18
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...