The Queen Of The Cell (WWE)

By LiaBlack0418

CM Punk is regarded as one of the greatest superstars of his generation. Phil Brooks AKA CM Punk has quite a... More

✔️Chapter 2: "April Mendez-Brooks, What Did You Do?"
✔️ Chapter 3: "A Little, But Only A Little"
✔️Chapter 4: "How Long?"
✔️Chaper 5: "Phil Is Looking For You"
✔️Chapter 6: Workouts
✔️Chapter 7: Are You Jealous?
✔️Chapter 8: "Can We Meet?"
✔️Chapter 9: The Real Story
✔️Chapter 10: The Creepy Wyatt Family
✔️Chapter 11: Savannah, Stop Being So Stubborn
✔️Chapter 12: Lunch and Cuddles
✔️Chapter 13: "You Fight For Justice"
✔️Chapter 14: Twitter Is Exploding
✔️Chapter 15: Getting To Know The Samoan
✔️Chapter 16: Who Really Deserves To Be Champion
✔️Chapter 17: Home Sweet Home
✔️Chapter 18: "Destroy Her"
✔️Chapter 19: Statistic
✔️Chapter 20: Clash Of Champions
✔️Chapter 21: Celebration Turned Ugly
✔️Chapter 22: Team Extreme Meets The Queen
(Important) Roman Reigns News
✔️Chapter 23: Making Plans, Making History
✔️Chapter 24: Impossible May Be Possible
Authors Note/Question
✔️Chapter 25: Patrick The Polar Bear
✔️Chapter 26: Finding Partners
✔️Chapter 27: THE WORLD HAS ENDED
✔️Chapter 28: Jealous Samoan
✔️Chapter 29: It All Comes Down To This
Chapter 30: Get Ready To Rumbleeeeee

✔️Chapter 1: Her Annual PipeBomb

12.2K 170 10
By LiaBlack0418

Chapter 1: Her Annual PipeBomb

November 20th, 2017
10:03 PM
Monday Night Raw
In The Ring

Third Person's POV:

The former women's champion Savannah Nicole was sitting indian in the center of the ring with a mic as the crowd chanted her name.

They knew that she was going to deliver a pipe bomb like her hero CM Punk.

She waited with a smirk for the crowd to quiet down before speaking.

Savannah: WWE Universe and welcome to Monday Night Raw! Houston, how are y'all doing tonight in the great state of Texas?!

The WWE Universe chanted Texas for a minute till Savannah continued.

Savannah: Let me entertain y'all for a little bit. Now if you guys would like I'm gonna tell everybody a little bit of a story. Spoiler alert, it doesn't have a happy ending.

The crowd chanted yes before she began as everybody went silent out of respect for the striker.

Savannah: Once upon a time.... There was a girl. Everybody thought she was like any other but she wasn't. She was physically and mentally gifted. She fell in love with  a TV program known as WWF or now WWE. She fell in love with wrestlers such as Kurt Angle, Ken Shamrock, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker, Mick Foley, Triple H and Shawn Michaels. Fell in love with divas like Lita, Trish Stratus, Victoria, Candice Michelle, Michelle McCool and Stephanie McMahon. She wanted to become a wrestler.

She smiled slightly as the crowd chanted Wrestler.

Savannah: Yep. But that's not all she wanted to do. Nope. She wanted to make history. She wanted to leave a legacy.... She wanted change. So she trained and she trained and for almost 10 years she thought she was doing good. Then.... Then she was told she couldn't because she wasn't a man. Now.... She was outraged. So she turned to a company that had always been on her side, Ring Of Honor. They knew her and knew what she could do. They gave her ladder matches, falls count anywhere matches, no DQ matches, steel cage matches and TLC matches. She even won the men's ROH heavyweight championship after 2 long years of proving herself. And she held that title for almost 530 days..... Until her knee gave out. Her knee gave out from carrying the weight of the entire women's division, from carrying the entire women's evolution on her back for almost 2 years. Then.... While she was recovering she got that phone call.

The crowd changed what as she took a deep breath and smirked at the camera.

Savannah: That phone call from Mr. COO, the Game, the King Of Kings, The Cerebral Assassin, TRIPLE H! He said, Savannah.... We want you. You are good. We need some new faces for our diva's division. And let me tell you, that woman was mad. After all she had done in ROH to prove that she belonged in the men's division, they just wanted her for her face. But she realized, that's why she needed to accept. To change it. To help change WWE. Help change it back to the good old days. So she accepted and recovered before debuting on July 21st, 2015. And that's when I realized how bad this company really was. With the McMahons and Hunter in charge, stars were being buried. Stars like Daniel Bryan, Ryback, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, The Usos, Alex Riley and even The Miz. All so there little puppets Kane, Jamie, Joey, Sheamus and of course the two tones sellout Seth Rollins could succeed. But guess what? When little sellouts knee caved, just liked her's did, she laughed. And then the Authority needed a new face of WWE and they turned to..... Savannah Nicole. The proclaimed Destroyer of everything Evil. The Demon Slayer, the one, the only the True Equalizer. She wondered once again.... Should she accept? Should she turn out like Kane or Randy Orton or Seth Rollins or should she rather fight for good lik Daniel Bryan did or, like her hero CM Punk did?

The crowd chanted fight and CM Punk making Savannah stop for a couple minutes before finishing her speech as she chuckled.

Savannah: I chose to fought. I chose to fight against management.... I chose to put myself right in the line of fire, for what most would cause a stupid cause. It has been a little over 2 years since I debuted and started fighting against Authority and I still am fighting. A 2 year long feud that should have ended when it started. Kane is back to being a big red monster. Jamie and Joey are gone. Randy has been moved to Smackdown Live. Sethie.... Sethie has rejoined with the rest of his mutts and are now back to trying to dominate but failing. That just leaves Mrs. McMahon and Mr. Helmsley. I will no longer stand by and let others fight my battles. I will no longer stand by and watch you bury those I care about. I am only repeating the words you said so long ago Hunter, Vince, Stephanie...... Let The Games Begin!

Savannah stands up and tosses the mic out of the ring before pounding her fists and rolling out of the ring.

She walked backstage as the crowd chanted her name loudly, making a small smile slide onto her lips.

The audience realized it.

Everything had changed.

War had once again been declared on the Authority and this time.... They had no one left to playcate.

This time CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and John Cena may not be of any help but that didn't matter.......

Savannah Nicole wanted war and she was gonna get it.
*******************************************
Backstage
Savannah's POV:

Once I reached the backstage area I made a dash for my locker room.

I knew management would be pisses but I didn't really give a damn anymore. I just needed to make sure I don't get eaten alive by any hounds or corporate sellouts.

First let me introduce myself.

My full name is Savannah Nicole Brooks and I am the little sister to the best in the world Phillip Jack Brooks AKA CM Punk.

Me and Phil..... We haven't spoken in almost 8 years.

I have his wife who just so happens to be one of my best friends April Mendez-Brooks AKA AJ Lee update me on his health and life every other day.

Phil doesn't know that I even started wrestling and I would like to keep it that way because I know he would fly all the way here and stop me.

I am kinda a free agent so I can go on either Raw or Smackdown but I prefer Smackdown because all my friends are over there and also the management actually likes me too.

I am scheduled to face Charlotte Flair at Clash Of Champions in December so I'm not that worried.

I started to pack my suitcase since I'm not needed for the rest of the night when my phone rang with a certain superstars theme.

Caller ID: 919-772-1918
Randal Keith Orton (Viper)

I sighed but slowly accepted the call.

(Curved and bold- Savannah)
(Bold- Randal Keith Orton)

Hello? What do you want Randal?

Whoa Van, why so bitter?

(Sigh) Sorry Randal.... It's just..... I declared war with Hunter and Stephanie if you didn't see.

Oh trust me I did, that's why I called. Van...... What were you thinking? Your brother did the same thing and look where he is! Fired! Look at Bryan!! He had to retire!

Randal..... I know. I just..... I..... Hunter and Steph walked up to me this afternoon and started talking about things they know nothing about.

What things Savannah?

..................Kaitlyn, Phil, April, Brock and Ethan.

(Growls) What. Did. They. Say?!

They said Kaitlyn deserved what she got. That Phillip and April won't survive until February since they have been having problems. About how Kaitlyn can't have kids. Me being Brock's bitch and slut. And........ They found out about Ethan and Connor.

Savannah. Walk out of the arena right now. Don't talk to anyone. Drive to the hotel. Get your stuff. Go to the front desk and ask for my room. Come up. I'm on my way right now. And Savannah...... I'll handle Paul and Stephanie.

Okay Randal.....I'm sorry for bringing you into this.

Babygirl, you didn't bring me into this. When they targeted you, they target me. I'll handle everything. Don't be sorry about asking me for help, ever. I love you Babygirl, remember that.

I know Randal. I love you too.

*Savannah Has Hung Up*

Before anyone asks, me and Randal are just best friends. Nothing more.

I do have a crush in him and I do find him attractive but he would never look at me like that.

The Authority just angered a viper. A snake. An Apex Predator at that.

Nobody was gonna come out of this war unscathed, nobody.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 742 36
'What the hell?! Who was that and where is Phil!' I cried. My parents looked at me grimly, so did Beth and Nattie. 'What?' I asked. Nattie then sat b...
14.2K 519 30
#1 in deanlee 6/15/19 #1 in ajambrose 6/18/19 -------------- Do you know what a mental breakdown is, well AJ Lee does. "I'm not crazy" she kept telli...
337K 4.1K 49
Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year and a half of receiving injuries and get...
35.9K 575 21
After being out of wrestling for 4 years due to the 3 people she thought who would never betray her, she's back and she's back with vengeance #1 on R...