Affairs Of The Heart

QxeenAbii द्वारा

//Please note this story is under heavy construction! Read at your own risk.// ... अधिक

🌺I N T R O
🌺U N O
🌺 D U E
🌺T R E
🌺Q U A T T R O
✔C I N Q U E
✔S E I
✔S E T T E
✔O T T O
✔N O V E
✔D I E C I
✔U N D I C I
✔D O D I C I
✔T R E D I C I
✔Q U A T T R O D I C I
✔Q U I N D I C I
✔S E D I C I
✔D I C I O T T O
✔D I C I A N N O V E
✔V E N T I
✔V E N T I U N O
✔V E N T I D U E
✔V E N T I T R E
✔V E N T I Q U A T T R O
✔V E N T I C I N Q U E
✔V E N T I S E I
✔V E N T I S E T T E
✔V E N T I O T T O
✔V E N T I N O V E
✔T R E N T A
✔T R E N T U N O
✔T R E N T A D U E
✔T R E N T A T R E
✔T R E N T A Q U A T T R O
✔ T R E N T A C I N Q U E: P a r t O n e
✔ T R E N T A C I N Q U E : P a r t T w o
✔T R E N T A S E I
✔ T R E N T A S E T T E
✔ T R E N T A O T T O
✔️T R E N T I N O V E
✔S E Q U E L

✔D I C I A S S E T T E

21K 717 159
QxeenAbii द्वारा

Chapter 17

Luca's Pov

I listen in utter boredom as my father drones on and on, about Dio knows what. I would rather be anywhere else but here. In fact I'd rather be in bed right now with Iris instead, hands running over her smooth caramel skin.

I would rather be palming her sexy ass and fucking her pussy limp than sitting in an office talking about a Russian assassin, my father is obsessed with.

"Luca! Cazzo, did you hear anything I just said?" My father slaps his hand against the table, eyes fiery.

"Dear Luca is in the land of daydreams. Care to share brother?" Arsenio smirks.

"Not particularly." I roll my eyes with a bored look.

"This is a serious matter Luca, and I suggest you listen since its got to do with your wife." He points his finger at me with a stern look.

"No, Father. It doesn't, because we are not involving her into whatever bullshit we are caught up in. She doesn't need to be involved in anything Mafia related ever." I narrow my eyes at them.

"But she's already involved, brother, the moment she married you she became involved." Arsenio states, kicking his feet up on the large conference table."I suggest you fess up to the poor, donna. Instead of lying her. Constantly."

"It doesn't concern her...so fucking drop it, Arsenio. No one asked for your relationship advice." I sneer. "Last time we checked you haven't been in a relationship since Nia-"

"Don't fucking talk about Nia." He growls, flying to his feet and barging towards me with looks that could kill.

Standing up as well, I ball my hands into fists. "I'll talk about whoever the fuck I want, little brother. Don't think you got some fucking title you're suddenly not my annoying, shit-eating, baby brother."

"Oh fuck you, Luca." We both square off, both on the same level.

Before either of us could start laying punches in each other, our father shoves us apart. Glaring at us both like he would when we were children.

"Don't start shit. Not now. Start shit on your own fucking time." He seethes at us.

Drifting my eyes to my father, I humph and sit back down in my chair as Arsenio does the same. A tick in his jaw

"Now could we please get back to the more trying things at hand." Our father says and I turn my attention back towards him.

In an hour I'm free to go, strolling down the hall I scroll through my phone. Eyes sometimes moving upwards to scurry over my employees who work devotedly.

Stepping into my personal elevator, my P.A scrambles inside. Riley, her name is—I think—dressed in a tight peach pencil skirt and a white long sleeved button down, tittering annoyingly at my side.

"What is it?" I inquire, extremely irritated.

"I'm sorry sir, I was just wondering if maybe sometime we could go get coffee or something." She tucks her strawberry blonde hair behind her ear, looking up at me with big blue fuck me eyes.

My eyes roll over her, taking in her small yet busty figure. She's hot like fuck me right now hot that was undeniable but she just didn't turn me on, at all. I admired her courage though, it was cute.

Snorting, I cock a brow and state with a smirk. "I don't fuck the help, Riley."

"Plus I'm married." I wink.

As my rejection sinks in, the doors of the elevator open and I step outside on to my private floor. Looking over my shoulder at her I can't help the frown which settles on my lips at her pathetic expression.

Sauntering to the doors of my office, I push the doors open and  waltz inside, moving immediately over to the liquor cabinet so that I can pour myself a stiff drink.

"Look, who decided to grace us with his presence." Estevon claps his hands, leaning against my desk.

"I was in a meeting with my father and my brother." I barely glance up at him instead I reach for the bottle of whiskey, pouring myself a drink in my crystal glass.

"Ahh, that explains the need for a sudden drink." Nico laughs heartily.

Glancing over at Ezra I notice how unusually quiet she is being, brows furrowed she seems deep in thought.

"Is everything okay, Ezra?" I ask concerned, she was never quiet, ever.

"Huh?" She voices, nibbling on her crimson red lower lip and bringing her gaze up to meet mine. "Oh, yeah I'm fine, its nothing."

Sending a look over at Estevon, her twin brother, who shrugs in answer—of course, he doesn't know shit—I run my hand through my hair, deciding to not dwell on it right now.

"So, how's the wife?" Nikolai perks up, plopping down on my couch.

"Yeah, how is she?" Ezra asks a gentle smile gracing her face. "We hardly had anytime to get to know each other, in fact I really wanna go shopping with her, after all its the best way to bond with any woman."

"I bet she'd love that." All women love shopping right?

"I still haven't even gotten to meet the beauty that married your ass." Estevon frowns, crossing his arms over his chest like a five year old kid.

"She truly is a gem." Ezra chirps. " ...They're perfect for each other."

"And she's fucking gorgeous, if she wasn't yours Luca, I'd have had her in my bed doing things that would make the devil blush." Nikolai chuckles and remarks, both Ezra and I glare at him as Estevon shakes his head.

"Speaking of beautiful women, I met this amazing chick near the Starbucks around the corner." Estevon whistles.

Ezra rolls her eyes and sighs exasperated."Here we go again."

"She has the sweetest and most amazing personality ever, she's sexy and utterly beautiful. She's the perfect woman but..." He trails off, looking away.

"But?" I prompt.

"But, she's married to this world class asshole and she's not interested in doing anything cause she believes in honoring her vows. But fuck, I still want her." He groans, his green eyes filled with desire.

"I think she's the one." Estevon continues dreamily.

"...You think the girl who is already married is the one." I deadpan, raising a brow in question.

"Her being married is just a teeny tiny obstacle." He rebuts, a grin coming onto his lips. "I mean some of the greatest love stories started this way."

"Name one." Ezra mutters, folding her arms over her chest.

He scratches his head, thinking." Uh...it doesn't matter we'll write our own." He shakes his head and snaps defensively.

Chuckling, I shake my head at him. The people I call friends. Going around to my desk, I sit down and getting down to business, grabbing a file from the top of the pile as I listen as my friends chatter amongst themselves.

The day is a rather boring and aggravating one, boring because nothing exciting happened and aggravating because there was another letter from the same woman who claimed she was in love with me. Pushing the front door open I walk into the empty foyer and pull my coat off.

I stroll towards my study and once I get there I sit at my desk and envelope myself in more work.

I'm not sure how long I sat there doing work, hours perhaps. I couldn't tell the time of day either, one because the black curtains were pulled and two because I couldn't be bothered to look at my phone or my watch.

A knock at my door however breaks my concentration, sighing heavily I grunt not even bothering to look up.

"It's Iris." That familiar melodic voice comes.

"Come in."

"...Would you like to watch a movie with me?" She inquires a little hesitant.

"No thank you." I reply in a flat tone, flipping over to the next page of the portfolio.

Briefly, I glance up to see Iris turn on her heel, ready to walk away in defeat before I hear her huff out a breath.

"We're watching a movie together." She says boldly, glancing up at her fully. I grin at the way she puffs out her chest and stands tall, trying to be dominant.

It's cute.

"Are we now?" I tease, a playful smirk on my face.

"Yes we are, come on let's go." She smiles sassily, standing akimbo.

With a low hum and a smirk I stand up and step away from my desk. A full blown smile on her face, Iris walks away with me following behind the swaying hips of my sexy temptress.

We walk in silence with me mostly staring at her sexy round ass to the dimly lit living room, where blankets and pillows are placed on the floor in front of the wide TV screen.

"You're aware we have a theatre here, right?" I question as she sits on the blankets patting the spot next to her.

"Yeah but this is better." She grins adorably up at me as I sit beside her.

Switching the TV on, she presses play and the movie title 'The Little Mermaid' flashes across the screen. Raising a brow at her, I shake my head disapproving.

"No, we are not watching a kid's movie." I glare at her. "Can't we watch an action movie or something."

"But, it's my favorite film." She pouts, giving me puppy dog eyes.

Accidenti!

Sighing with defeat, she smiles once again realizing her victory, before pressing play on the TV. I lay my head in Iris' lap groaning softly when she runs her fingers through my hair in that way I've come to love.

She hums softly as the movie starts while I watch in boredom as the fishes and mer people swim across the screen.

Though I have to say the movie became a bit more interesting when the red haired mermaid, Ariel saved the Prince with the blue eyes.

I'm not sure when I fell asleep, only that I was woken up by Iris repeatedly tapping me on my shoulder. Cracking an eye open, I give her an annoyed look.

"You're aware we have a bed, right?" She gives me a lopsided smile.

"Yeah but this is better." I murmur, dragging her down to lay with me.

"Goodnight Luca." She mumbles, snuggling into my chest.

"Goodnight amore, sleep well." I mutter sleepily, pressing a kiss to her head.

I press a kiss to the top of Iris' head watching as she sleeps soundly. I make my way down to the kitchen and grab an apple from the fruit basket on the counter. Strolling into the foyer I pick up the mail off the table in the corner where Rosie usually lays them.

A slight tickle in my throat makes me cough as I pick up the mail and walk back into the living room to see Iris awake and buzzing around. I watch quietly from the doorway as she digs through the covers looking for something.

"What are you looking for?" I inquire, leaning against the door frame and taking a bite of my apple.

"My earring. It fell out when we were asleep." She replies, crying out in victory when she's found it. "Aha, you pesky little jewellery."

Chuckling at her childlikeness, my laughter quickly turns into a fit of coughing. Covering my mouth, I feel a wave of dizziness roll over me. I sway on my feet slightly.

"Luca, are you alright?" She questions, coming over to where I stand.

"I'm fine." I mutter, waving it off.

"Bullshit," She retorts annoyed, pressing her hand against my forehead. "Hell, you're burning up."

"I'm fine Iris, I promise you that."

"Tsk, no, nope, I don't believe that." She tsks, shaking her head. "Now get your ass up to that room where I will then proceed to baby your grown ass."

"Yes ma'am." I grin, running my hand through my hair.

A beautiful smile lights up her entire face as she pats my chest and walks off  towards the kitchen, I presume.

Doing as I'm told, I make my way up to my bedroom laying down on the large bed with an exhausted sigh.

I close my eyes as the feeling of a searing headache makes itself known, groaning softly in pain. I try yet fail to get some shut eye.

Rubbing at my temples, I groan once again. The sound of the door opening and the bed dipping making me open my eyes to see Iris, who's dark brown eyes are clouded with concern.

I don't want or need her to worry over me, I am a grown man who has been through worse than a little flu.

"This is what happens when you overwork yourself." Iris scolds, setting a bowl filled with piping hot soup down on the nightstand.

"Actually, I believe this was caused by a virus someone had in the office." I state confidently, a smug smirk on my face.

"Uh huh, shut it smartass." She hushes me, placing a finger to my lip.

When I roll my eyes she tosses me a playful smile before moving her hand and retrieving the soup from the night stand, handing it carefully to me.

"It's my mom's famous flu remedy, chicken noodle soup." She says peering at me, biting her lip.

"Hopefully made from a can." I tease, looking down at the bowl of soup I had before me.

Gesù Cristo..

Chunks of carrot bits floated around in the almost clear broth with absolutely no noddles or chicken in sight.

"Don't you make that face, I'm not that bad of a cook." She huffs, crossing her arms over her chest like a child." You mister should be glad I'm taking care of you."

I smile easily. "Of course, amore. What would I do without you?" I finally take a sip from the bowl of chicken noodle soup, grimacing in disgust at the taste.

Clearly my wife is still trying to kill me.

She scoffs. "It's not that bad." She shakes her head and takes the spoon from my willing hands before having a sip of the repulsive soup herself.

Iris recoils in disgust, furrowing her small nose and sticking her tongue out. "Okay, that's bad why don't I have Rosie cook us something."

"You don't say." I laugh, nudging her with my arm gently, careful not to spill the bowl of soup as she places it back on the nightstand.

"I have a better idea actually." I grin, placing my hands on her hips.

And they all included her naked and on top of me.

"Is that so?" She whispers, seductively as she straddles my waist.

"Mhmm." I hum.

After all sex is the best medicine.
▫️▫️▫️▫️
💕Well, well.💕
💕Luca and Iris seem to be enjoying themselves 💕
💕I wonder how long it'll last...until disaster strikes💕
💕Hhmmmm💕

💕Hope you enjoyed💕
Love
-A

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

And

Enjoy!!!💕💕💕

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

42.7K 1K 31
"she doesn't have to know." he told me. i was conflicted. confused. but wanted him so badly. her friend was married. she was single. she liked it tha...
77.9K 2.8K 33
When Cecilia wakes up in a wattpad fantasy novel she's dumbstruck. Knowing the future of her character she tries to be on the good side of King Jaspe...
986K 12.6K 13
Olivia is a shy, reserved, and lonely 24 years old lady who had fallen in love with a man that ended up marrying her twin sister Sophia, right before...
1M 40.9K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || 𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉�...