The Cursed Beauty (ON HOLD)

By Mariedan2002

#2 In Wearwolf "You think you can control me? You think you have the power to control me? I'd rather die than... More

Authors note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Character interivew
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 (Part 1)
Chapter 66 (Part 2)
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
TRAILER!
Cover!
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Please Read
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97(Joke)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 85

948 66 10
By Mariedan2002

OH MY GOD!
This is an important chapter.
I'd suggest listening to this song while reading it. It gives me chills to be honest.
And now....
ENJOY!!!

"Because you are pregnant"

At first I felt nothing. I was numb. Void of any emotion. My mind didn't comprehend what was happening.

But then it hit me.

A little sigh escaped my lips. Everything I saw seemed to speed up while my own movements slowed down. The cold night air was now suffocating me. My hands trembled as a sinking feeling settled inside of me.

I felt my legs buckle as I fell on my knees. The feeling of dread consumed me. The pain wasn't physical. But I felt as though it was. I felt every single part of my body burn. Every molecul inside of me protested against the idea. Against the reality.

I felt nauseous. I felt as though my whole body was giving up on me. I felt disgusted my myself. How could I let this happen? How could I do this?

I felt anxiety creep inside of me. I was lightheaded. Numb. My breathing was rapid. I was hyperventilating.

Sentimentality got the best of me causing a single sob to escape me.
That single sob was continued with another one. And another one.

"No" A broken whisper was let out.

"NO!" I screamed at the blackness of the night. The tears unconsciously dwelled up in my eyes. My hands shoke uncontrollably as I tried to calm myself down.

"Y-You are lying!" I exclaimed in agony.

"Val, please calm down"

My mouth was sealed shut. She wasn't lying was she? I was pregnant. I was going to be a mother.

No, no. It wasn't supposed to happen this way. It wasn't supposed to be this way at all. I can't have a child. How can I have a child?

"You are a child" Sasha whispered.

I destroyed a life. Because of my mistake I will destroy that child's life. How can I be a mother? That child has done nothing. And I will ruin it all.

That child. The word dried down in my throat. How could I even say it? It wasn't that child. It was my child. My flesh and blood! Our pup. The result of our love.

Instinctively my hands went around my stomach. I was carrying a new life. I was carrying Ace's child. His child. I hugged my stomach protectively at the thought of something happening to my pup.

How could I miss this? How could I not notice. The constant vomiting. The sickness. The symptoms were in front of me yet I failed to see them.

I wasn't ready to be a mother. I could never be one. I simply can't do that. How could someone like me. A monster. A murderer be a mother? I am one of the most dangerous creatures on this planet.  I didn't even know how much I had to li-

The worst feeling in the world made my words die. My birthday. I didn't know what day it was. I didn't know how long I had left to live. For the first time in my life I felt scared. I felt scared for my own life. If I die I wouldn't have my child. I would never see Ace again.

No, I didn't want to die. I wanted to live. I wanted to have a life with my mate and my baby. I wanted to live!

"Why did you do this to me?" I screamed into nothingness.

"Why aren't you giving me a chance to live?" My voice broke.

"If you hate me so much then at least think about my kid! Don't let me pup die!" I growled in anger. The Moon Goddess has to hear me! She just has too...

The desperation was evident in my voice. I had to do something! I had to change this goddamned curse. I had to save our life's.

I would find a way to talk to the Moon Goddess before it's too late. I would do anything to save my mate and my child..

"How much do I have?" I voiced fiercely.

"Four days" Sasha whispered brokenly.

Great. Then I had only four days to get everything done. I had to Talk to the Moon Goddess. Save my mate. And murder some people...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 43.2K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
7.8K 221 28
Kiara Blackmoon. A powerful Alpha whose pack was slaughtered not too long ago. Now a rouge, she has been on the run, hunted by the same people who t...
437K 11K 35
Angelica Moon has never wanted anything more in life than to be saved by her mate and have a brand new family but just like most stories happy ending...
26.7K 686 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...