Loving You is Hard, Especiall...

By xDanasaurous_Rexx

Serena Jacobson is Zayn Malik's best friend, she has been since they were in diapers, what happens when you m... More

Loving You is Hard, Especially When I Hate You.
Meeting the Boys, Sneaking Out, and Partying.
First Rehearsals and Fresh Starts.
Games, A Kiss, and The Unexpected
My Secrets
Retail Therapy, and Old Friends
The Necklace, and Unwanted Drivers
fjksdlghsdkg
Confessions
'Well, I Completely Understand, I' am Incredible Sexy'
Meeting Someone New
Two Shocking Details
Shocked, Soaked and Fully Clothed.
'There! Now You're A Sandwich!'
Baby Pictures, And Turtles
The Tell All
The BRITS
Skyping
Shopping With The Girls
The Reunion
Small World
'Uh..Thanks.'
Lunch with El
Shut Up For Two Seconds! I Love You, You Idiot!
Right Here, Right Now.
Lies
Closure, Parties, and Big Fights
6 Months
Mystery Man
Liam's Point of View
'The End'
No One Likes Delilah
Surprise
'Everything It Will Be Okay'
'I Promise'
'Don't You Want To Know Why?'
Caught
Breaks Ups, and Water Breaking
Dad Wakes Up
Welcome To The Family
Moving In
Happy Birthday
The Bird tattoos
Doctor's Appointments
Bad News
Worried Liam
Serena's big news
Delilah's surprise
The truth comes out...
Niall's plan
'our baby'
Madison Square Garden
Cold Coffee
Fights
The End

Waking Up

6.4K 36 11
By xDanasaurous_Rexx

CHAPTER 30

I felt the heat of the sun on my face as I slowly woke from sleep. I shifted slightly before stretching out the stiff muscles from sleep. My eyes fluttered open letting the bright light hit me like a ton a bricks. I moaned burring my face into my pillow to shield myself from further worsening my hangover. I felt the bed move beside me and someone let out a deep breath. My head popped up quickly to investigate why there was someone in my bed, and most importantly who it was. I looked over to see the very toned back of a browned hair boy sleeping beside me. I brought my finger up and prodded him in the shoulder. He groaned but did nothing. So I poked him again. This time he shifted and turned around. My heart stopped as I saw his face for the first time. He kept his eyes closed squishing them together before blinking repeatedly and looking at me. His face showed no emotion as mine probably looked a mess of emotions.

He stirred slightly before sitting up and putting his trousers back on. I watched as he looked around for his shirt. He found it on the foot of the bed and pulled it on quickly. He grunted before snapping his head to me and glaring. “mind not watching me? It's bad enough that you seduced me and we had sex now your going to watch me? You just got me in a shit load of trouble with my girlfriend.”

My jaw dropped as soon as he said it. I stared at him in disbelief, after all this time.. that's what he has to say to me? That I seduced him? And I made us have sex? No, I wasn't about to take the blame for something I don't even remember doing. “hold up.” I said getting up and pulling on a pair of joggers and a tshirt. “Firstly, I don't even remember having sex with you or even seeing you last night, and secondly me? Seduce you? I was fucking drunk you ass! You should have known better!”

he scoffed rolling his eyes. “please, I've seen you drunk before and that was definitely no you drunk, you were probably just faking so you could get me back here.”

I ran a hand through my hair, this boy, was getting more on my nerves by the second. I crossed my arms against my chest staring at him as if he were the stupidest thing alive- scratch that he is the stupidest thing alive. “your that stupid that you think I faked drank 5 shots last night and can't remember a singly fucking detail? You know what Liam? Get out! Get out of my flat and get out of my life you ass!” I screamed in his face. I started pushing him towards the door but he seemed to be much more stronger than I was. He only shifted a little bit. I started banging on his chest trying to get him to leave but he grabbed my wrist in his hand to prevent me from hitting him again.

“get this straight, last night never happened, if you tell anyone, go to the press, tell a reporter, or tell anyone we both know. Your career is over, remember? I got you that job just as easily as I can destroy your career. Got it?” I stared at him in shock, this is not the Liam I remembered, he used to be so sweet and caring. Even if he didn't like the person he would never threaten them like this. But I guess that's what happens in 6 months, people change. He changed. I nodded slowly trying to hide the tears in my eyes. He slowly let go and walked out of the room. The first time I see Liam in 6 months and he threatens me. Well isn't that just lovely?

.

I trudged into the building trying not to remember the events that took place just an hour ago. It was hard enough seeing him again, but the things he said.. I didn't even understand how he was so angry. Did he still believe I was 'hooking up' with Darren? Because I wasn't, in fact quite the opposite. I hadn't seen him in over 2 weeks. Suzan and him went on a surprise cruise together to celebrate their 7 month anniversary. Darren and Suz had gotten even more lovey dovey in the past few months. If you thought being around them 6 months ago was hard, i'm surprised I haven't exploded yet. They were due back in a few days and I'm hoping that Darren pops the question soon, maybe even on the boat. About 3 weeks before he told her they were going on a cruise he asked me to help him find a ring. I was so overly excited I could barely talk to Suzan without wanting to tell her.

When I got up to the studio I found Jamie already stretching. I sat down next to her smiling before stretching a bit.

“so!” she said a little amused. “Josh said you had a bit of fun last night.” she wiggled her eyebrows. I stopped stretching and looked down at the ground. Thanks Jamie. Thanks.

“unfortunately.” she sat up crossing her legs frowning at me.

“what? Did you not remember any of it? Was it not good? Was he ugly?!” she went on. I laughed at the last one before shutting her up.

“no, I didn't remember and I wish he was ugly, I wish he was someone I didn't know-”

“you hooked up with someone you know? Oh god don't tell me you hooked up with Michael!” I cringed at the thought of even touching Michael.

“ew, no! Why would you ever think that?!” she dramatically wiped her forehead and sighed in relief causing me to laugh.

“sorry, just checking. I mean I didn't want you ending up having your first one night stand with Mr. Mc douche bag.” and that's when it hit me. I had just had my first one night stand. Something I promised I would never do. Something that I felt so disgusted with I hated even thinking about having one. And the worst part was … I had it with my ex. Who just happens to hate me now.

.

“NO! WHAT?! ARE YOU JOKING?!” Jaime and Josh yelled as I finished telling them what happened. They both wanted to know who mystery boy was. And well... I told them. Everything from when I woke up to when he left. Because that seemed to be the only thing I remembered. They both listened quietly as I told them everything. But towards the end they both started getting ansty. And now Josh looked like he was going to kill someone and Jaime looked bewildered.

“where is he? I'll kill him.” Josh said angrily standing up. I put my hands on his shoulders to hold him back from marching to the door.

“calm down Josh!” I said pushing him back on the seat. “you don't need to worry he is out of my life for good. I wont see him again.” Josh sighed pinching the bridge of his nose with his fingers. He was obviously pissed off. Ever since Josh and I moved in together he has been like my older brother, over protective and caring- with a side of annoying-. Whenever there was a guy looking at me he would make sure to 'intimate' them and they would leave. He was the big brother when my real one or Zayn wasn't around. Speaking of Zayn.

“i'm calling Zayn. I need to talk to him, see if he knows anything.” I said pulling my phone of out my back pocket and searched for his number. I waited through two rings till Zayn picked up.

“Rena would you care to explain why Liam came home and was muttering something about you? And why he is pissed off?” he said angrily into the phone. I took a deep breath not wanted to just scream in Zayn's ear.

“oh hey Rena, haven't heard from you in a while! How are you?” I said sarcastically. I heard him let out a deep breath.

“sorry, just you know how I' am, hey Rena.”

“hey Zayn, and I could tell you but then you have to promise that you wont get mad because I don't remember any of it...”

.

After telling Zayn everything, he drove over to my flat so we could talk. I was a bit nervous, seeing as he was completely emotionless on the phone. He did that when things where complicated. He always seemed to try and stay calm but only ended up seeming uninterested and hard to read. Zayn was a guy who liked to keep his emotions to himself. I had never seen him cry.. ever. Not after his long time girlfriend, Trina broke up with him. Not when he fell of his by when he was 7. not even when his grandfather died during the X factor, and that was the toughest time in his life.

Jamie went back to her flat and Josh was in the kitchen. I on the other hand was having a mental break down. I felt like I had just lost my virginity all over again. Except this time with someone that hated me. I felt like breaking down and crying. He just had to be the one I went home with. I bugged me I couldn't even remember anything that happened. It was just a complete haze. And that made me feel even worse. The fact that I just went and had sex with Liam, and I probably wouldn't have even known if Liam wasn't there when I woke up. I could have just gone on with my life thinking I just went out and partied with my friends and nothing strange happened. And I kind of wished that had happened.

There was a knock at the door signaling Zayn had made it to my flat. I got up and opened the door. Zayn rushed in pulling me into a hug. “God Rena it's been too long.” he mumbled into my hair. I wrapped my arms around him pulling him closer.

“agreed.”

“okay before we get into this... what the fuck were you thinking? Just dumping him and leaving? You scared the shit out of both of us.” I held back the tears I had been battling for a while now.

“I- I'm sorry Zayn.. I just- i-” he hushed me pulling me back into a hug.

“Sorry, I guess I've been holding that in for so long. I just needed to get it out. Maybe bad idea to tell you though..” I laughed shaking my head.

“it's fine... I used to hate myself for breaking it off with him... but now...”

“Liam is being a hell of an ass. I don't even understand why he would say those things. You know he never told me what happened between you two? He just kept saying it didn't work out. What did happen?”

I looked at my feet shuffling under his gaze. “um.. we just , got into a fight.” he gave me that look. The look I knew all too well, it was the look that meant 'your going to have to tell me more than that'. I knew that meant he wasn't going to drop it till I told him everything. I sighed sitting back down on the sofa and running my hands through my hair. It was becoming a sort of habit when I was stressed. Something to give my hands something to do. To calm myself down in these situations. I took a deep breath before telling Zayn what I didn't tell anyone else

~*~

so what do you think? :) xx love you guys lots! my summer tan is coming along amazingly! will try to upload tomorrow and monday, getting my hair cut tuesday and have to go somewhere so i wont be on but i will post a pic on twitter for anyone who wants to see my hair :) Lots of Love guys your all fantasitcal -Me! xx <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
23.1K 471 25
Imagine this your a goth girl, who dress all black, listen to rock, metal and other stuff. Not only are you a hard core rocker, but you have that one...
48.8K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...
400K 6.4K 29
I looked down at the plastic stick in my hand for at least the tenth time this minute. positive. This can't be happening. It was a one night stand. I...