Divergent (If they never pass...

Por Ariel-M

What if Tris never passed Dauntless initiation? What if Tobias went with her? Who can she trust, and where wi... Mais

Divergent (If they never passed initiation)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 10

624 23 4
Por Ariel-M

I hang back, as the crowds of factionless push out of the doors. Tobias is making his way off of the stage. Evelyn apparently already left.

I wait until the entire auditorium is empty, till Tobias and I are the only ones left.

He walks up to me, a smile on his face. I can feel the bubble of anger inside of me grow as he takes each step.

He reaches me and presses his lips lightly to mine. I briefly forget that I am angry at him, until I am flooded back into reality. I push him back, hard enough to make him stumble, gripping onto the torn seats behind him. "What the..." He begins. I interrupt, "You said you wanted nothing to do with her! Then she kidnaps and threatens me, and now your her parter! I trusted you! I loved you!" I yell through my tears. Each one stings as it rolls down my cheeks. "Tris, I can explain." "How!" I respond. "You meant everything to me, I risked my life to be with you, and then you betray me!" The tears are coming faster now. "Tris!" He says gripping my shoulders. "I love you, and I would do anything for you. Just listen to me." I stay silent, and he continues. "Have you ever heard the term, keep your friends close and your enemies closer? I don't trust Evelyn, and I will never forgive her for what she did to you and I. She abandoned me as a child, leaving me with him. And then she threatens the one good thing in my life, I can not and will not ever forgive her. But, right now I need to get close to her before I can take her down, understand?" I nod, and the tears stop.

"Why don't I take you out on a date?" Tobias says with a sad smile. "Are you sure that Evelyn won't grow suspicious that you are gone so long?" I ask. "Who cares?" He replies. I laugh and take his hand. Together we walk out of the auditorium and into the blinding daylight.

---------------------------------------------

I think that Tobias and Tris deserve a little happiness, what do you think?

:-) (Please comment and review)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

29.6K 580 35
ALLEGIANT SPOILERS! After Tris's death, Tobias goes to see her in the weapons lab. When he gets there, he realizes that he went only to be greeted wi...
531K 9K 65
What would have happend if Tris didn't took Caleb's place? If Uriah woke up? It takes place in the Dauntless compound, after Allegiant.
5K 195 42
*COMPLETED* Angela Anderson, a future promising clever Erudite. Every member knows one day she'll be leading them. Good grades, good communication, t...
3.2K 80 17
(COMPLETED) One choice can free you. What if Tris (Beatrice) and Four (Tobias) picked Abnegation instead of Dauntless? Will they still be together? W...