The Other Self | Akakuroaka ✔

By gay-ikemen

Completed ✔ Akashi × Kuroko × Akashi After nearly getting molested on the cold night streets, Kuroko Tetsuya... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Bonus Chapter (Part One)
Bonus Chapter (Part Two)
Tagged!
End
Sequel!

Eleven

5.5K 199 77
By gay-ikemen

"Tetsuya..."

A sudden loud knock came from the other room that startled all of them and caused Kuroko to jump in surprise and fall painfully onto the floor. Kuroko winced in pain and the twins looked at him with worry clouding over their eyes.

"Tetsuya!" Seiji whisper-yelled as he quickly helped Kuroko.

Seijuro quickly followed and looked at his brother with a troubled look.

"Seiji, take care of Kuroko and I'll see who's at the door, alright?"

Seiji nodded in agreement and Seijuro planted a soft kiss on Kuroko's forehead before exiting the room and closing the door behind him. He made his way towards the door and opened it.

"Sorry to interrupt you once again, young master."

A butler spoke but Seijuro dismissively waved his hand.

"What might be your business with me?"

"Kuroko-sama is asking for his son's whereabouts." the older man bowed. "He asked for his presence as they would be leaving soon."

Red eyes flashed with slight disappointment but he shook the feeling off.

"Very well, I shall bring him downstairs in a minute."

"They'll be waiting by the entryway, young master." the butler excused himself and Seijuro closed the door before rushing towards the conjoined room with a worried frown on his face.

"How's Kuroko?"

Heterochromatic eyes looked at him and lightly sighed.

"He slightly sprained himself, nii-san. He landed on his ankle when he fell and he hurt his hips as well."

"My poor Kuroko, I'm sorry..."

-

Kuroko

I looked at both of the redheads and saw that they were genuinely upset.

"Come on, you two. Don't give me that look!" I chuckled. "It's only a sprain, no big deal. Besides, it's my fault, not yours."

"But still, Tetsuya. You're hurt." Seiji sighed, giving me a hurt puppy look that stung my heart.

Sei was sat by my side and he was looking at me with the same expression.

"And now I feel bad because you and your parents are leaving. We can't have you walking out with an injured foot." Sei mumbled.

"I'm fine!" I shook my head and kissed both of their cheeks; greatly surprising them. "Watch me."

I carefully stood up and smiled triumphantly at them when I managed to bring myself up to my feet.

"See?"

"You still looked injured to me." Seiji said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Nii-san's right."

"I'll manage somehow." I sighed.

Sei stood up and faced me, his eyes filled with worry.

"Don't push yourself, Kuroko. You might hurt yourself even more."

"I'm fine, Sei." I smiled. "Don't worry."

"Nii-san~"

"What is it Seiji?"

"What's that thing lying on the floor?"

We both looked at the direction he was pointing at and saw the temporarily forgotten dress pants.

"Oh yeah, I was going to change." I muttered.

"Heh? Then do it now."

"I'm fine with whatever I'm wearing now, thank you very much." I playfully glared at Seiji.

"No fair~ I wanna see a half naked Tetsuya." he smirked.

"Seiji." I warned but he just smiled innocently at me.

"You should change your pants, Kuroko."

"It's okay, I think it's dry now so..."

One look from Sei instantly made me regret saying that.

"Ano..." I laughed nervously. "I'll go and change now."

I went to turn around but accidentally put all my weight on my sprained foot that caused me to wince.

"Stay there," Sei stated and I didn't dare to disobey him as I wouldn't want my head to be chopped off. He grabbed the clothing and looked at me.

"Take off your pants."

I choked on my own saliva and looked at him in disbelief.

"E-Excuse me...?"

"You heard me, Kuroko. Strip." Sei said with a serious face.

"B-But... I can do it myself... in the bathroom."

"If I were you, I'd just do whatever nii-san said." Seiji hummed, causing me to gulp.

"F-Fine."

I turned away from both of them and shyly undid my dress pants; letting it fall onto the floor.

"That wasn't so hard now, was it?" Sei smiled as I let my pants pool at my ankles.

"Shut up..." I blushed, standing there in my underwear in front of the two devil twins.

Seiji whistled and I sent him another warning look at his direction.

"Let me help you get this on then," Sei proposed, his demeanor calm and collected as he crouched down in front of me; holding out the dress pants for easier access.

My face reddened as I rested my hand on his shoulder for support and stepped inside the pants, letting him pull it upwards. As Sei buttons and zips the pants, I merely caught a sight of Seiji wiping his lips.

Was he drooling? Oh god, that was so embarrassing.

"There, done."

"Thank you," I whispered, face bright red in embarrassment.

"I liked you better without your pants on." Seiji groaned.

I ignored him and grumpily crossed my arms over my chest.

"Oh don't give me that look." Sei laughs before scooping me up into his arms.

"S-Sei! What are you doing?!" I gasped, my heart racing in adrenaline.

"Helping the injured of course." he grinned and I gave him an unimpressed look.

"That was uncalled for."

"Sorry angel, but your parents are asking for you," he chuckled, shaking his head. "I just can't let you walk downstairs in your condition."

"Ehh? Tetsuya? You're already leaving?" Seiji asked, a pout on his gorgeous face.

"Sorry Seiji, it's getting late and there's classes tomorrow." I smiled sympathetically.

He stood up and nuzzled his head on my neck; whining.

"Don't go~"

"Hey, I'll still be seeing you guys next time. So just wait for that moment, alright?"

Seiji pouted at me and looked at his brother.

"Nii-san? Can I kidnap Tetsuya from their house and just have him to ourselves?"

My eyes widened and looked at Sei.

"I'm afraid you can't do that, twin." Sei replied, causing me to sigh in relief. "But you can ask Kuroko to come over?"

"Can you?" Seiji looks at me with those irresistible puppy eyes of his.

How can I say no to that?

"I guess I would." I smiled.

"Hell yeah." Seiji grinned triumphantly.

"Kuroko," Sei called out and I brought my attention to him.

"Hai, Sei?"

"This might sound all sudden but, we have a question to ask."

I raised my eyebrow and looked at him then at Seiji.

"What might that be?"

Both twins looked at each other and paused for a few seconds. I looked at them curiously and wondered about what they would ask.

...

"Be our lover."

My eyes widened in shock and my heart pounded harshly against my chest.

"Uhm... what?" I whispered.

"We want you to be ours.. Tetsuya." Seiji purred.

"It's quite shocking because you're the first one to make our heart go crazy you know?" Sei chuckled, planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

Am I dreaming...?

"Tetsuya...?"

Identical faces looked at me in worry and I felt tears sliding against my cheeks.

"Why are you crying, love?"

I laughed and shook my head dismissively as I wiped my tears away.

"Nothing. I just feel loved, that's all."

"So," Sei chuckled. "What's your answer?"

I looked at him, then at Seiji.

"Well, I can't possibly say no to both of you, so yes. I'll be your lover."

Both twins had a relieved expression on their faces before they nuzzled my neck.

These two does love nuzzling

"Ours." they whispered possessively.

I chuckled and planted soft kisses on top of their heads.

"Mhm, only yours."

They pulled away, and their faces were literally glowing in bliss.

"Can I get a kiss before you go?"

"Of course," I smiled and pecked Seiji's cheek.

"I thought it'd be on the lips." Seiji pouted.

"We'll get to that." I laughed, winking at him.

"I'm looking forward to that day." he said with a goofy smile.

-

"Bye Seiji, I'll see you next time."

I waved goodbye after a few minutes of convincing Seiji to let go of me.

"Tetsuya," Seiji pouted in defeat. "You'll come back right?"

Sighing, I nodded for the umpteenth time.

"I will. Don't worry."

"Alright, that's enough." Sei chuckled. "Behave while I'm gone Seiji."

"Hai nii-san!" he saluted.

I smiled at him and waved for the last time before Sei and I exited the room.

"Wow, it look a lot of time to convince him." I hummed.

"Indeed." Sei nodded. "He's a stubborn kid, and can be a handful sometimes."

I turned to look at him and beamed.

"But you love him with all of your heart, don't you?"

Red eyes flickered with joy as Sei nodded.

"Of course I do."

We made our way downstairs, receiving a few weird glances here and there but no words were spoken.

I guess they really can't be opposed...

Sei stepped outside and the cold breeze of the air instantly hit my face.

"Tetsuya!"

I cocked my head to the side and smiled sheepishly at them.

"Hi Mom, Dad."

They approached me but stopped once they saw who I was with.

"A-Akashi-sama?"

"Good evening, Kuroko-sama." Sei greeted. "My deepest apology for taking quite a while to arrive."

Dad quickly shook his head and laughed nervously.

"Do not be sorry Akashi-sama! It's fine. Moreover, why is Tetsuya in your arms...?"

"Well you see..." Sei trailed off and looked at me.

"Ano! I... uh, clumsily slipped and uh... Akashi-kun was there and he helped me." I easily lied, a slight blush on my cheeks.

"Oh dear, bringing your clumsiness even outside of our house?" Mom chuckled softly before bowing at Sei. "Thank you for helping our son."

"It's my duty to help the injured," Sei smiled. "May I ask where your vehicle is? I don't want Kuroko to hurt himself even more."

"It's okay Akashi-sama, you don't have to—"

"I insist, Kuroko-sama."

Dad sighed and gestured towards the car.

"Domo."

A butler opened the door to the backseat and bowed before Sei. He smiled and gently placed me inside.

"Thank you, Sei." I smiled gratefully at him.

"I'll see you soon, Kuroko." he chuckled.

Sei leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on my temple, causing me to blush and watch as he pulled away and gently closed the door. A few words were exchanged between Sei and my parents before they bid farewell and quietly got inside the car.

I looked outside and smiled at Sei, shyly waving goodbye. The engine rumbled and off we go, back into our house. A sigh escaped my lips as I longingly stared back at the mansion which was now far away.

"Tetsuya dear," Mom called out.

I snapped out of my thoughts and straightened my posture as I look at her.

"Yes Mom?"

"You actually did socialize tonight." she beamed, a proud look in her face.

"Well yeah, I did." I blushed, looking away as I recalled the events that happened earlier.

"And of all people, you got Akashi-sama to help you! Sweetie, your clumsiness is getting you somewhere." Mom giggled.

"I can't help it, Mom." I grumbled, grumpily crossing my arms.

"Your Mother owes you three vanilla milkshakes, right?" Dad chimed in, causing my eyes to instantly lit up.

"She does!"

"Well since you socialized, with our business partner's son." her lips curved into a grin. "Let's go and buy some tonight then. And oh, make that five vanilla milkshakes."

"I love you Mom!"

"Hey, what about me Tetsuya?" Dad looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"I'd love you too if you buy me a vanilla milkshake as well, Dad." I smiled sweetly.

Dad laughed, shaking his head as he focused onto the road.

"That's a lot of sweets, but you socialized tonight, so consider it done."

"I love you too, Dad." I said with triumphant smile.

"You really are our son." he chuckled, driving the car back to our home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.8K 57
|COMPLETED| Bro this fic is so cringe, I regret writing this 💀 Synopsis: You're the son of the pro heroes Water Hose, who have recently died from a...
4K 220 32
Soulmates? What a bunch of bullshit. This is a song fic so there will be a shit ton of songs and emotions. Warnings- boy x boy (duhhh) smut abuse su...
33.1K 864 17
This story is about Tetsuya Kuroko falling in love with Seijuro Akashi. The captain vowed to himself that he's going to make Tetsuya fall in love wit...
446K 22K 44
𝐛𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐚𝐤𝐚! slice of life chatfic 》 © 𝖑𝖊𝖝! (lexxyz_) ♡︎ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. 🌼 includes: ✔︎ super short chapters ✔︎ owl puns ✔︎ mentions of...