Sold To The Gangleader

By Aliyamz

Eight Years Ago "Mom.." I say with a small smile on my face. My sister had passed her first music lesson and... More

Prologue
Characters Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Q&A
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Cast for Matt, Jack, Luca
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89

Chapter 20

125K 4.2K 1.1K
By Aliyamz

Layla POV

"Take your stupid sweats." I barge into his room, and throw them in his face, huffing.

Seriously, he hasn't spoken to me for hours and I'm really starting to get fed up.

It's just fricking sweats!

"Ew. Gross." He cringes, peeling the sweats off his face with his thumb and index, chucking it onto the floor as if it's disease ridden. I gasp my mouth hanging open.

He did not just do that.

His lips begin to twitch and I furrow my eyebrows, crossing my arms.

"You're such a jerk!" I burst, walking towards the sweats and lifting them up, glaring at him before making my way to the door.

"Layla." He chuckles just as I twist the knob. "I'm kidding."

I pull my hand away and lean against the door, turning around with a big scowl on my face.

After a while he chuckles again. "Too adorable." He smirks.

My face tints red and I open my mouth to say something but then shut it, my scowl deepening as he stares back at me clearly amused.

I scoff, swinging the door open and slam it shut after my exit.

Call me a drama queen but whatever.

"Layla!" He calls out in a chuckle, and I storm into my room.

I hear the door open and soon he enters but I keep my eyes glued to the floor as I begin to plait my hair to the side and he laughs.

Someone get me an axe.

"You know I'm joking."

I huff, tucking the loose strands under my ear and plop onto my bed, scowling still.

"Fine, I'm sorry." He says and I scoff, still not looking up at him.

"C'mon Layla I said I'm sorry." I look up to him to see him pouting, giving me puppy dog eyes.

My eyes trail up to his hair and I begin to contemplate.

Maybe he'll let me play with his hair.

"Okay." I say simply, and his eyes light up.

"But you have to let me play with your hair." I give him a toothy grin.

After a while he shrugs. "Okay."

"Really?" I ask, excitedly.

"Sure, kind of like a free head massage. So why not?"

We'll see.

"Get here." I demand.

He rolls his eyes before coming over and laying on my bed.

"Uh, no. Sit up."

"Ugh, so bossy." He grumbles sitting up.

"Well, how the hell am I supposed to play with your hair properly when you're laying down?" I stand up on the bed due to his tall frame.

"Okay." I say grabbing his hair and tugging it back.

"Can you keep still!" I growl, when his head begins to bob.

"Stop pulling my hair then, you idiot!"

"I'm not! This is pulling." I say and grab his hair and pull it right back, his head jolting backwards and I smirk.

"You piece of–"

"Shut up."

~~~~

"Donald, you fat ass get off me!" I shriek. Fricking ass fell asleep while I was playing with his hair and now I'm squashed chest down by his gigantic form.

"Ughh." I growl, trying to squeeze myself out.

I swear to fricking God..

"DONALD MOVE!" I yell, and he jolts awake, moving away from me.

"You fricking ass, I've been trying to get you off me for over five minutes you piece of shit!" I growl, lifting myself up and straightening my back, hearing it crack.

"Sorry.." he says in a groggy voice and I huff. He rubs his eyes and looks at me, a smirk making it's way to his face.

"Your face is red."

"YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT?!"

He opens his mouth to say something but I lift my hand up.

"This close to killing you right now." I say in a low voice, pinching my thumb and pinky together.

He narrows his eyes. "There's no space between them so-"

"Donald!" I yell.

"Okay fine. It was your idea to play with my hair anyway." He chuckles.

I huff. "Trust me. I'll never ask again."

He shrugs, smirking before exiting my room.

"Donkey." I mutter, before standing up.

Where's my phone?

I spot my phone on my drawer and pick it up, switching it on. Ignoring the large cracks.

I can probably still use it for another few months. Cracks don't bother me much.

I go on it checking my messages when the doorbell suddenly rings.

That must be Kaleb and Cara. We arranged to meet a few hours ago.

I exit my room and rush downstairs, swinging the door open. Immediately I'm engulfed by Cara, her coconut smell filling my nose.

"Layla! It's been ages, where have you been?" She exclaims, and I laugh.

"Missed you too." We pull away, and I look up at Kaleb who's frowning.

I roll my eyes, and walk over to him, wrapping my arms around him in a hug.

After a moment he hugs me back. "I can't believe your parents did that." He growls, and I shake my head.

Always a grumpy-head.

"It's fine, I get to stay here now." I pull away and smile at him, he gives me a small smile, shaking his head.

My smile widens, when I remember what I did. "You guys should see what I did to Don–"

"Hey, guys."

We all turn to Donald skidding down the stairs with a goofy smile.

We all exchange looks before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"What?" Donald asks, confusion laced in his voice, as he takes the last few steps, heading towards us.

"New trend?" Cara retorts, pointing at his hair.

Donald immediately throws his glare at me and I shrug.

He flips out his phone and once he sees his reflection, a look of horror clouds his features.

He has multiple different coloured hair ties, tied around his hair in small bunches, along with a few bobby pins stuck here and there.

Kaleb begins to take pictures in different angles, making Donald grumble and cover his face with his palm while I chuckle.

"I think it looks rather flattering." I say in a posh tone.

Kaleb and Cara both chuckle and he huffs. "I'll get you back for that." He mutters, before heading upstairs.

"Go outside like that and you'll have girls falling at your feet!" I call out.

He flips me off before he carries on ascending the stairs.

~~~~~

"What a piece of shit." Kaleb snarls after I finish my story.

They already know what happened, but I'm just filling them the details, about what Kian did and everything.

We're currently in my room, all of us huddled together on my double bed, with me leaning against the head board and Cara and Kaleb sitting on the corners.

I don't know where Donald is, but my bets on that he's still fixing his hair.

I actually think it looks cute.

"I was wondering how you got those scars." She exclaims, lightly touching the small cut on my cheekbone.

"I did him much worse, so it's fine. He's practically bald now."

Cara laughs, shaking her head. "I can imagine."

"Will he be after you?" Cara frowns.

"He doesn't know where I am so I think I'm safe, he's like five hours away."

"That's good." she sighs. "How are you feeling about your family's move?"

I shrug, averting my gaze from her. "I always knew they didn't want me so it's fine, they finally have me out of their lives now."

"We're always here for you." She smiles softly, along with Kaleb. I nod giving both of them a smile, my heart still aching for my family.

"How's about we watch a movie, hm?" I then ask, as I lift myself off the bed.

"Sounds good." Kaleb mutters.

"Yep, horror or action?" Cara asks.

"Uh.. I was thinking Disney?"

She snorts and looks up at me. "Oh you're being serious?"

I huff. "Whatever." Rolling my eyes, I open the door, while they both chuckle behind me.

"How about 'The Conjuring'?" I hear Kaleb ask, and I turn.

"Is it a Disney film?"

Kaleb and Cara both exchange looks, smirking.

"Of course it is.."

"Okay then let's go." I smile, and we all head downstairs.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 2K 22
{Completed - #12 highest} I was walking on a path all alone at midnight. I was just wondering around, until I saw a guy in a hoodie. He was beating t...
1M 33.5K 33
BOOK THREE OF THE BLACK SERIES *this book CANNOT be read as a stand-alone* -- "Get the hell off of me, Lucian," I snapped angrily, smacking the palm...
14.7K 382 29
Cora Greer's life has been nothing but a major pain in the ass, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when she finally decides to put an end to her mise...
497K 13.3K 36
✔COMPLETED ✔ Description: So, what do you do at 14 when you've been kicked out of the only home you've ever known? What do you do when you call you...